Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,841 - 740,860 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform
Well, that was fast.
Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.
Conservative Fox News and radio host Sean Hannity said Thursday that his views on immigration have "evolved." Hannity continued:
We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what—it just—it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here—if some people have criminal records you can send 'em home—but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here ... first secure the border, pathway to citizenship ... then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.
Meanwhile, in an interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, House Speaker John Boehner said he is "confident" the two parties can agree to a deal on immigration.
"This issue has been around far too long," Boehner said. "A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."
Just two years ago, Boehner said it was worth considering amending the U.S. Constitution to end birthright citizenship, because he said it might discourage people from illegally crossing the border. Boehner was also opposed to President George W. Bush's attempt to pass immigration reform.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/sean-hanni...
What say you, rightwingers? Have the rest of you 'evolved'?
So what's your solution? It's only going to get worse now.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Making abortion illegal does not reduce abortion.

It just kills more women already alive.

Richy rich right wingers just send little Susie out of state or country for a safe procedure.

Poor folks: coat hangers, TJ, underground clinics.....etc.

Abortion still on schedule.

YOU? <----- loser, clueless, nuts, spam, loser.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving states back the right to choose if they want abortion to be legal in their own state is not taking away anything.
It will make it a little more inconvenient to drive to the nearest state to get an abortion and may even encourage responsibility not to have that inconvenience - but giving the people back the power to make the important decisions in our lives and not 9 people sitting on the SC is not taking away anything.
Excuse me for saying this but you are so mixed up and brainwashed it's not even funny.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>700 billion a year on defense, when is enough enough Flack? We outspend the next 10 highest countries combined.
Yeah Homer I am with you, there must be another Solyndra out there where that money could be wasted.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> But I will say if you wish to kill your baby I'm not going to stop you. Just don't ask me to pay for it.
And I will say if you want cheap gas, don't ask my sons to pay for it with their lives.

Take the bus.
I do.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform
Well, that was fast.
Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.
Conservative Fox News and radio host Sean Hannity said Thursday that his views on immigration have "evolved." Hannity continued:
We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what—it just—it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here—if some people have criminal records you can send 'em home—but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here ... first secure the border, pathway to citizenship ... then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.
Meanwhile, in an interview with ABC News' Diane Sawyer, House Speaker John Boehner said he is "confident" the two parties can agree to a deal on immigration.
"This issue has been around far too long," Boehner said. "A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."
Just two years ago, Boehner said it was worth considering amending the U.S. Constitution to end birthright citizenship, because he said it might discourage people from illegally crossing the border. Boehner was also opposed to President George W. Bush's attempt to pass immigration reform.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/sean-hanni...
What say you, rightwingers? Have the rest of you 'evolved'?
Of course you liberals are well ahead of the curve on illegal immigrants. You alone have what? Six? Seven? Of course your gardener is only seasonal, but I counted him anyway.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>and you run twenty miles every morning and have a trophy wife...
heard that one before
I don't run but I'm am very happy with my wife.
Jesus's Fetus's

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>south africa my ass...i smell pennsyltucky all over yew...
I'm got the bottom feeder on my hook.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What? Two days? Or has it been three already?
What's with all the troll talk today pal__did someone hurt your feelings?
Who are those two fksticks that are posting back and forth all night, some of your keyboard kin?
Fine example of "troll talk".

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you actually think she voted in two states? I have to ask, wtf are you smoking?
How does one get rid of a politician?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said he'll pull US troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office, did he do that? No he did not, instead he sent more troops to fight the opium war of corruption.
Obama criticised bailouts and promised to support small business, did he do that? No he did not because he is a liar.
Obama criticised the subsidied to corporations, did he do anything to change that? No he did not because he is a loser that changed tune as soon as he stepped into the White House.
Obama wanted to occupy the White House, thats all that he wanted.
I now support the formation and strengthening of the militia in the US, four yrs under Obama is a long time.
You have it all wrong chief, not sure where you are getting your information from.
Jesus's Fetus's

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I don't run but I'm am very happy with my wife.
I'm happy with her too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Planned Parenthood saves over 50,000 abortions a year & provides needed women health needs.
You do not pay for PP abortion services...
No more than you pay for abortion services when you pay premiums to your health insurance company or your taxes or leave a tip for that waitress that might spent it on an abortion.
Planned Parenthood provides referrals for mammograms. They do not perform them there.

They provide birth control. And they provide abortions.

Women can go into any health clinic for the first two.

If women pay for their own abortions at Planned Parenthood, what are the taxpayers paying for? Salaries and benefits for all the government workers who work for it?

Let private organizations who support abortion pay them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Supporting the campaigns of their opponents through donation or working on the campaign, writing Letters to the Editor, telling friends, etc
Nope. Try again.

Only 2 ways to get rid of a politician.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is that they don't want anyone to have sex. He's another goon who never got laid in high school
And you did? Let me guess, you did with an Oboe player in the band room closet.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Reaping millions in short sales?
Hahahahaha. Funny stuff on here today.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Richy rich right wingers just send little Susie out of state or country for a safe procedure.
Poor folks: coat hangers, TJ, underground clinics.....etc.
Abortion still on schedule.
YOU? <----- loser, clueless, nuts, spam, loser.
<quoted text>
You would be shocked at the stories that come out of some of these abortion clinics and the number of women who suffer medical problems because of unqualified personnel and unsterile conditions.
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:

<quoted text>
two birds with one stone for the tards
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They spend so little because we protect their asses. Hey pull it all home. Less than ten years we will just have to send it all back because they will be at each others throat. You libtards are SO stupid. Just why do you think, outside the Cold War, there has not been a world war in almost 70 years. It's because America does not conquer but liberates.
So you are fine with 700 billion and more and more and more. Okay.
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I don't run but I'm am very happy with my wife.
why...is she a little boy?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's the way I read it.
There's only one other way, but they are both still breathing.

She spoke before thinking. Now she and her comrades are trying to save her ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 46 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••