Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,042)

Showing posts 740,821 - 740,840 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be a big mess. But at least women can still get abortions at the taxpayers' expense and free birth control.
And Latinos can be proud that just made the immigration problem much worse while the economy goes off the cliff.
These were apparently the most important things on the agenda this election.
God performs more abortions than PP.
Read the <gag> 'good book' sometime.

The GOP are fossils in the Information Age.

The country adamantly rejected the lies, and voted these reality challenged, math rejects into oblivion.

Your team lost... BIG
Too big to ignore. There will be significant GOP policy changes or the party will perish.

Take some advice from the military...

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Oops - typo. 20 years. My bad.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb and getting dumber. You failed to answer a single point you simply do the things you do well. Lie and dodge.
Peace
KMA
I showed you to be a liar in all three.

As I've done before.

Buy hey, you will never admit it so why should I be concerned?

GFY
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather remind you of what you said earlier this week.
You were wrong.
What? Two days? Or has it been three already?

What's with all the troll talk today pal__did someone hurt your feelings?

Who are those two fksticks that are posting back and forth all night, some of your keyboard kin?
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you; get used to seeing her; she's going to be the next President
When she is, I'll pin up the full page photo that was in the Rolling Stone showing her in the back of a pickup truck with a pack of smokes on her sleeve and a pint of moonshine in her back pocket.

Are your ankles like tree stumps too?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in favor of removing restrictions on both - but then I'm all about individual freedom and personal, rather than legislated, responsibility.
You wouldn't understand.
That, my dear, is where you are wrong. Very wrong. I want the federal government out of my life all the way to the constitution.
Sanjay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, Obama is altready wanting the other side to help him. He calls it working together, but actually Obama needs help, because he don't know what he is doing. All he has done in 4 years was going on vacations, tv talk shows, and showing kids films, and spending money.
And the unimagineable--hypocrite Clinton, who in private conversations has more than once said how Obama didn't know what he was doing, helped get him re-elected.

Who Wants a President Who Will Lie to You...Asks Bill Clinton?!

This was the strangest campaign in electoral history. Just when you thought you had seen or heard it all, former President Bill Clinton just had to add a "through the looking glass" quality to the rhetoric that some are calling "ironic."

But truthfully, not even "rank hypocrisy" aptly describes what erupted from the King of Perjury's mouth:

So let me get this straight. An ex-President who was impeached for LYING (perjury, obstruction), defended a current President who lies and has a full time cover-up team (Benghazi, Fast and Furious....and the list goes on...) who is accusing the squeaky clean Mormon who doesn't drink, smoke or even swear of being the liar.

Here's a gem of a quote from Bill Clinton:

“You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true? When I was a kid, if I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, where it wasn’t supposed to be, I turned red in my face, and I took my hand out of the cookie jar."

Seriously?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>arol I am so sick of hearing about how badly we treat the mexicans and blacks.
Maybe we should put them in charge of government afterall look at the sterling jobs they have done with their countries.
In a few years America will be a slum like their homeland.
The people who for the most part come from mexico Carol are mexicans.
wasn't Romney born in Mexico??
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have a house in two states too but I didn't say "I got rid of...In Florida...And in New York." She got caught running her mouth. Live with it.
So you actually think she voted in two states? I have to ask, wtf are you smoking?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

helluva guy...his own staffers couldn't even get home...yep, republican

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Blah...blah...blah... If you think the pride I have in my service to my country is "bragging", than so be it. I don't have to answer to you or any other peace queer. The fact remains that I served my country in time of war and you did not. People like you tried to undermine our efforts. I wonder how many of our soldiers and Marines died due to the confidence that was given to our enemies because of you and your friend's war protests and the fact that they knew that people like you didn't support them and, in fact, were against them, as was proven time and time again by the reception they received from people like you upon their return. You're a coward piece of sh't. Don't lecture me about serving my country.
You sound like that guy from Connecticut. He served during the Vietnam War too. Never even saw Vietnam but implied he did.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The best part of this past election was watching Karl Rove's meltdown on TV when he realized his impotence and irrelevancy.
and all those billions spent by the Koch brother and Sheldon Adelson with no return.....
I watched every minute of his meltdown, any other news station would have had him removed in a straight jacket. That was the longest I have watched Fox News in years, it was must see tv.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
Celebrities endorsed Obama because hes there to endorse and uphold homosexuality.
Obama will say Yes to anything and everything if its going to give him the presidency.
so President Obama supported health care reform because he knew conservatives would vote for him
he supported the dream act for illegal immigrants cause it would get him votes from conservatives like Jan Brewer
he withdrew troops from Iraq because neocons would then vote for him
he supports same sex marriage cause that would get him the evangelical vote

unlike Romney who always kept the same position for at least 60 seconds
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
And Carol, who works for $15.00 an hour is worried about her portfolio!!! and emmam, with his penny stocks. Oh please.
How would you know that, Lily K ?
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I like this comment from the clip: Why did Romney Lose?

1) Underestimating the ever increasing number of takers who want "free" stuff.
2) Underestimating the power of the stupid to be suckered into believing cute slogans like "hope", "change", and "forward".
3) The refusal to take the fight to Obama on things like Fast & Furious and Benghazi.
4) Trying to pander to and placate the "social" conservatives and holy rollers by focusing on issues other than the economy.
5) The inability to make Obama own up to the terrible record accumulated in his first term.

---

I fully agree with it.

Why didnt Romney take the fight to Obama and ask him about the 2008 election lies (promise) to pull US troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office?

Why didnt he put it to Americans that Obama sent MORE troops

Theres no such thing as clean campaign, Obama played dirty in those adverts, Romney should have used the empty promises from 2008 to fight back.
GW Bush is not the type that would have let Obama get away with it if he were in Romney's shoes.

Romney's camp should take the blame for the loss. They did not lose because Obama ran a better campaign. Obama failed and the Repuiblicans should have used his failure to outdst him.

Those who say the Republicans were an obstruction and the reason Obama failed are politically immature. That happens all over the world where the houses (Congress and Senate in the case of the US) are split between the parties. Its not the Republicans that said Obama must give bailouts to companies that secure jobs in China, and fail to support small business at home.

Obama should have been nailed to the cross for his dismal failure. Theres a lot of ammunition that could have been used to get this incompetent out of the White House.

He says the best is yet to come? What best, what is it that he thinks he can do which he failed to do in the past four years in an economy that has gotten worse since he took over. The US debt has mounted since Obama took office. He blame Bush for his inability to bring that under control. How can he bring it under control when he hands free money over to companies in what is suppose to be a capitalist society?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What am I your financial advisor? Slight correction in the market, they are not happy with the events in Europe. Homer happy with my 401K since Obama took office in 2009, after Bush had left it gutted, bleeding and left for dead.
Hang on Homer because it is about to take a big hit. People are pulling out and going into cash. If they start buying the yuan we are in big trouble. Wait till these capital gains tax raises and loopholes close. Won't be worth much. It is no coincidence that the stocks most hurt right now is high dividend stocks.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.
Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.
helluva guy...his own staffers couldn't even get home...yep, republican
You won't hear about that on Fox News.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That, my dear, is where you are wrong. Very wrong. I want the federal government out of my life all the way to the constitution.
Me too. I like being in control of my medical and sexual decisions. I like knowing that my insurance premiums are paying for ALL of my healthcare needs. I like knowing that if my contraceptive fails for some reason, I have the choice of whether or not to become a parent for the third time. And I also like knowing that the religious views of some, are not the law for everyone.

Don't you?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't Romney born in Mexico??
He was born in Detroit . His dad was born in Mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 740,821 - 740,840 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 5 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters