Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,761 - 740,780 of 1,082,250 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
Wall Street and big business has done very, very well during the Obama years. Record corporate . The greed of corporate America and mulinational corporations knows no bounds. In case there is someone out there who still doubts this....they have no loyalty to this country. The economic meltdown should have been proof positive or even corporte apologist stragglers.
It is our government that puts the brakes on that corporate greed on behalf of the citizens of this country.
Hi Jean!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah why not prostitution? Or drug use?
I'm in favor of removing restrictions on both - but then I'm all about individual freedom and personal, rather than legislated, responsibility.

You wouldn't understand.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Celebrities endorsed Obama because hes there to endorse and uphold homosexuality.

Obama will say Yes to anything and everything if its going to give him the presidency.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't be that surprising. Obama always promises the world but delivers nothing including a bankrupt government department like FEMA.
He's probably hoping there are enough Christian charities and organizations to help them.
I agree with Hillary:

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama, the hero of women, started the war on women? You're totally ought of yer mind.
Does the debil write your material? This is some funny stuff!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Giving free contraceptives and abortions to oversexed gutter-sluts is not an "assault on women".
Deciding for us what 'oversexed' means, and referring to us as 'gutter sluts' for enjoying intercourse isn't either, in your cocoon.

Face it - boors and pigs didn't win this year, and they won't in the next 2 or 4.

Clean up your act.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Can any Liberal/Democrat tell me what’s Obama’s solution is to solving our Financial Crisis other than Jetting around the World? Specifics Please!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You righties and truth are in two different universes.
take a good look at what you have become, truth is somthing you people have forsaken and in its place you mindlessly follow your cult leader obama,waiting for him to wave his allmighty hand makeing your life easy without responibilty. If your master obama was to rape ,kill and eat a child in front of you you would defend his actions and countinue to support him. If you really want the truth look at yourself and see not only have you lost the will and ability to care for your own needs but you have also lost the ability to think for yourself,turning yourselves into mindless parasites following anyone that will provide for your existance.
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Hillary:
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
You look as fugly as her too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you voted in Florida and New York. To which morons are you referring?
There's a 'new' literary convention of which you are apparently unaware....it's known as 'metaphor'.

Dig out your Lynn Quitman-Troika, and refresh your memory.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's friday. Stock market still sucks. There goes that "most accurate poster" fantasy you had going.
Disgruntled bankers and some selling off__it's starting to move back up presently.

Remind me again where it stood at the end of 08?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the mexicans about what. How they are gonna over run the country, swamp our hospitals and schools. How they are gonna bring disease and theur anchor babies.
Just what is it you want to listen to.
Yes, and soon the most common name will be Juan!!! Aye Caramba!
You should move.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and where is the part where she says she voted for both of them? You cannot possibly be that stupid. She has a house in both states.
I have a house in two states too but I didn't say "I got rid of...In Florida...And in New York." She got caught running her mouth. Live with it.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The Majority of Americans say let the Bush tax cuts expire. US Senate says let Bush tax cuts expire. You cannot make deals with the Tea Party. John Boehner refuses to raise taxes on the wealthy as part of the deal. Democrats hold hands and forward over the slope we go. Teach the Tea Party a harsh lesson.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The real question is why can't women pay for their own contraceptives and abortions?
I have a question.

Do you realize that there is a relationship between the availability of contraception & abortions?

Instead of constant whining about abortions, why don't you favor reducing the number of abortions by reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies?

The discussion is including contraception services in health insurance policies and offering these without a copay. The cost of this is paid as it is included in the premiums.

Currently every state has laws as to what must be covered in health care policies offered in their state. The ACA in defining what is minimum coverage spells out what policies need to cover to considered sufficient for mandate purposes.

That does not mean these are free & paid for by the government at all. It means you a person buys a policy, it is included in that policy & is part of the make up in determining the policy cost.

It is sad that the Catholic Church spends so much time fighting this contraception rule in its outside business interest.

Is the Catholic Church so desperate to make money through increased membership through higher birth rate among its members to outlaw contraception?

Evidently so. I'm thinking they should spend more time weeding out child molesters from their priesthood but hey, that's just me.

I find it funny that the rabid right has jumped on this contraception bandwagon as if right wing women aren't having sex outside of marriage.

Putting Contraception in these healthcare plans ensures better, healthier, doctor monitored contraception. The cost of contraception extends beyong the cost of the pills, patches, injections.

More contraception use & ease of availability reduces the number of abortions.

But hey, as long as the availability of the abortion issue outweighs the reduction of abortions, we will continue to have this fight.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) If you had a brain,which is doubtful, you would know that during the vast majority of the 2008 campaign that both candidates acknowledged only a slight slow down looming. It wasn't until the Bush press conference when we learned about TARP that we knew how dire it was.
If I tell my wife that I am mowing the grass tomorrow& a big storm blows in & I can't, it doesn't make me a liar.
2) So you are calling Mitt Romney a liar because he couldn't have done any of the stuff he said without Congress.
3) He said more transparent. Try to keep up. It is more transparent than the Bush or Clinton administration.
"real dumb"
You are dumb and getting dumber. You failed to answer a single point you simply do the things you do well. Lie and dodge.
Peace
KMA
dim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

THE BAIN OF YAWK wrote:
<quoted text>
"Welcome to Costco. I love you."
"welc ..." THUD!
A new spineless, hateful Obama voter?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

THE BAIN OF YAWK wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the one about the 2,000 year-old dead jew on a stick, whose father (who is really himself) decided to torture and murder himself for human "sin," so he could return to save the world from himself?
That fairytale?
Bahahahahahahahahahahahah
just a thought.. if you were to say something that disrespectfull about mohamed ,the people obama is supporting and sending our tax dollars to would cut off you're head..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

THE BAIN OF YAWK wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the one about the 2,000 year-old dead jew on a stick, whose father (who is really himself) decided to torture and murder himself for human "sin," so he could return to save the world from himself?
That fairytale?
Bahahahahahahahahahahahah
Yep, that's the one.

http://www.tolitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2004...
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> take a good look at what you have become, truth is somthing you people have forsaken and in its place you mindlessly follow your cult leader obama,waiting for him to wave his allmighty hand makeing your life easy without responibilty. If your master obama was to rape ,kill and eat a child in front of you you would defend his actions and countinue to support him. If you really want the truth look at yourself and see not only have you lost the will and ability to care for your own needs but you have also lost the ability to think for yourself,turning yourselves into mindless parasites following anyone that will provide for your existance.
I'd bet money that you and every one of the righties in this forum are more likely on the dole than any of the unrepublicans.
And as I've told you morons manytimes.....I need or want nothing from any of you selfish, greedy losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 174,933
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Hate troublemaking arabs 68,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 45,835
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 1 hr Sublime1 16
get your prescribed drugs here from our Dr 1 hr Dr beckyhills 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,396
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••