Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

#800649 Nov 9, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Where's the love. You said you loved Carol.
We should all reflect on that higher purpose, don't you think?
Like practice.( Not that one can ever reach perfection ).:)
And, I think most men could use a little practice, don't you fetch?
<quoted text>
i think you'll see that my last post was nothing if not caring...how you doin' baby?

PS: yes

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#800651 Nov 9, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Old line Leo. Montana ALWAYS uses quite a few names.
Do you really believe anybody is buying your BS to save Debil's pathetic image? But then, you're quite pathetic yourself, "Sister Kathryn Lust".
And I'm not surprised you'd stump for her. She protects you.
Montana Wildhack from Atmore Alabama has been KNOWN as The Debil for quite some time. So, stop lying.
And, especially about me being Plant Lady. I called her Mrs Nettles, because I didn't care for her much.
Unlike you, Sister Kathy Lust, I don't re-create myself and then talk to myself. Like THE BAIN OF YAWK going to call MONTANA.
Yeah, herself. You have become just as much of a joke as Debil.
O, you rah-rah'd when I called conservatives GASH, now didn't you hypocrite.
Step On, Gash ... And tell your little moral story to Debil about the sanity cliff when calling Women disparaging names.
And keep prostituting for The DeVil.
<quoted text>
Again, Yawk, you're losing it. I didn't say YOU were Plant Lady, I said Monty hates her. Debil, Death, etc., and a few others were shared by Monty, often with the two working together to present a version of "Paradise Lost" or "Psycho",on DHTR and some must still be there although with the Kvetch/Shadow stalkers I no longer am.

I'm not Sister Kathryn, but don't mind the comparison...I never rah-rahed your vulgarity although I did appreciate that when Knock-knock, Cherokreep, and Fartoo turned on you, you were dealing with the scum de la scum. Do whatever you wish, Yawk, but I know you're wrong...OTOH, Debil, Monty, and a few others on here could be three-headed Peruvian chipmunks, and they'd still make for better reading than all the transients from "You Might Be a *&%#$@(Gun Nut thread) combined.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#800652 Nov 9, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
carol carol carol...i think the right wing election hype drove you over the edge
come back carol...grab my hand...i promise i won't let go
Carol! Make sure your pocketbook is in the other hand so the thief/bum doesn't get it. Actually though, it's the Lord Crotch that went off the deep end, years ago. He just doesn't know the difference, hence it's an Obama voter.
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

#800653 Nov 9, 2012
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
Palm Beach Post: "judge denies Allen West's motion over ballots"
Just gets better and better!
Bye Colonel ... It's been a real slice. South Floridians are so over you ... you small minded belligerent media -hore. LMAO
i'm gonna ask lily to stroll over and take pictures of his claw marks as he's dragged from the courthouse
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

#800654 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your mother
CAROL...now stop that...hee hee hee
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#800655 Nov 9, 2012
YOU really are dumb.

The gov borrowed all that in our names.

The gov is "us".

They collect taxes to pay for gov.

Everything gov does is for the people.

We own it.

Grow up idiot!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Genius the money people have belongs to them. The country has no money at all. It only takes money from one person and gives it to another. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!! I have to leave. PEACE!!! These are the people running the country? We are so screwed!!!
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

#800656 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol! Make sure your pocketbook is in the other hand so the thief/bum doesn't get it. Actually though, it's the Lord Crotch that went off the deep end, years ago. He just doesn't know the difference, hence it's an Obama voter.
sounds like some old codger is jealous because i have a stable of blue hairs and he doesn't.

law of the jungle ma'am...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#800657 Nov 9, 2012
Go fist Debil. She's so into it. Try dem too. He's a freak.

Burying just your arm?

I was thinking more like you whole body six feet in the ground!

AHahaaHaaaa ... F**ken Imbecile.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift up your tail I'm gonna bury my arm into your brown cave.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800658 Nov 9, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> She stepped in it and they are all trying to wipe it off before anyone notices.
I" m gonna help you out bobo before you make yourself look even stupider than usual. No normal person would read my post the way you and Carol did. You're such f..,d up brainwashed fools I almost t feel sorry for you fox neanderthal deadenders
I got rid of Allen West you moron when he changed districts . No vote needed you dolt. Then to make it even sweeter..he lost!
You're too stupid to be embarassed.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#800659 Nov 9, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
YOU really are dumb.
The gov borrowed all that in our names.
The gov is "us".
They collect taxes to pay for gov.
Everything gov does is for the people.
We own it.
Grow up idiot!
<quoted text>
The government is not US, you flocking moron. You really need to go back a couple hundred years with your fellow Muslim extremists. Like around 1300, bonehead!
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

#800660 Nov 9, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Again, Yawk, you're losing it. I didn't say YOU were Plant Lady, I said Monty hates her. Debil, Death, etc., and a few others were shared by Monty, often with the two working together to present a version of "Paradise Lost" or "Psycho",on DHTR and some must still be there although with the Kvetch/Shadow stalkers I no longer am.
I'm not Sister Kathryn, but don't mind the comparison...I never rah-rahed your vulgarity although I did appreciate that when Knock-knock, Cherokreep, and Fartoo turned on you, you were dealing with the scum de la scum. Do whatever you wish, Yawk, but I know you're wrong...OTOH, Debil, Monty, and a few others on here could be three-headed Peruvian chipmunks, and they'd still make for better reading than all the transients from "You Might Be a *&%#$@(Gun Nut thread) combined.
who is Sheba Of Arksarai?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#800661 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I" m gonna help you out bobo before you make yourself look even stupider than usual. No normal person would read my post the way you and Carol did. You're such f..,d up brainwashed fools I almost t feel sorry for you fox neanderthal deadenders
I got rid of Allen West you moron when he changed districts . No vote needed you dolt. Then to make it even sweeter..he lost!
You're too stupid to be embarassed.
Get a life loser. You win the petty pick a fight contest.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#800664 Nov 9, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, simpleton liberal Democrat. You think everyone lives on a bus line? What an idiot!
I made a very concerted effort to find a house which was, because it's important to me.
Personal responsibility, you know.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#800665 Nov 9, 2012
You already tried ( several times ) and failed.

C'Mon you trailer trash mutt, get 'chur Game On.

I already kicked your a$$. Except D-Feat.

But, it's true what they say: "Revenge Is Sweet"

I'm not finished with mine. May as well finish IT on YEW!

AHaHaaHaaaaaaaaa ... OO-YEAH!
carol wrote:
If I see that eyetalian ill rip her throat out.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#800667 Nov 9, 2012
President Obama Veto Power. The Super Wealthy want to control Congress. Let the Bush tax cuts expire, America is with you. Sic Semper Tyranus.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#800668 Nov 9, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i'm gonna ask lily to stroll over and take pictures of his claw marks as he's dragged from the courthouse
Moved to more conservative district for his re-election run and still lost to a totally unknown accountant. Give it up for the moderate members of the GOP in Palm Beach, Martin , and Pt St Lucie cos
TravisA

Lula, GA

#800669 Nov 9, 2012
Woo Hoo 4 more years!...Now hopefully the Republicans will realize that hate is not an American value and begin working WITH Obama and the Democrats to move us FORWARD!
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

#800671 Nov 9, 2012
I didn't threaten you. I made a promise.

Talk about dumb? Hot Damn, you're an imbecile.

Whoring? HA! I just pitched you, FIL-THY! That's All.

And wait til you see what I did to you ...(?).
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She is off her meds.
She was whoring around under different names and was dumb enough to threaten me.
The nicest guy on topix.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#800674 Nov 9, 2012
Revenge Voting wrote:
<quoted text>Go look it up yourself you lazy Phk.22 employees who voted for Obama terminated. Now go shit on a cop car you OWSer.So I can watch the cops crack your skull.
so?

They will collect benefits while searching for a better job.

The owner: no more business. Idiot republican.

Republicans laid off 8 million last time!

America still here! China more jobs! Republicans really blow!

Republicans: let's build a strong China middle class!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#800678 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, nevermind about taking a vote:
"President Barack Obama said Friday hes ready to get to work on a deal to avert going over the fiscal cliff at the end of the year. But, he stressed, he believes he has the authority to press his vision after winning re-election."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
The Narcissist-In-Chief is back.
Everybody buckle up. We're going over for sure.
Carol, you guys lost. If the American people wanted the Republican plan, they would have won.

Certainly, Obama can find a dozen or so Republicans that actually give a crap about their country. I mean there are some, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 50,358
Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitmen... 39 min office 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,807
Chicago is the pedophile capitol of the USA, 2013 (Aug '13) 1 hr hi all 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,541
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots