Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,721 - 740,740 of 1,095,492 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
With the Teflon president getting a pass for the past four years why would anyone be surprise by this…With 'fiscal cliff' looming, Obama heads to Asia!!
Y'know, he ain't NEVER in town when somethin BAD happens! Wassup with that?
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Put a cork in it wrote:
<quoted text>another non productive comment from Lord Fudge pac-ker.
another lame joke from a nameless old tard

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still here.
Q: Why wouldn't the ghetto-rat let her kids play in the sandbox?
A: The cats kept covering them up.
Keep it up. You'll lose again in 2016, but apparently that's the goal here.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Two republicans misspoke in their zealousy to preserve life at all costs.
Do you know how many republican men there are?
Romney made it quite clear rape was an exception. Women should have been listening to him.
Obama started the war against women and made it the fiasco it became.
That's what they do...start fiascos right before elections.
We still can't afford Planned Parenthood and those adamently against abortion are still forced to pay for it.
Good job. Nice going. You still don't get it.
Aiken, Walsh, Mourdock and their supporters didn't misspeak - they said exactly what they meant to. Romney, on the other hand?
"Uh, I'm actually going to to, I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. And with regards to, uh, I'll go back and take at what was said there."
"You still don't get it"? LOL! You think that guys like Todd Akin belong on science committees...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
No .
You stupid moron. I own two homes. I only vote in one place you dope. Way over your head. unfriggin beleivable how stupid the old party base is. Still astounds me even after all these years.
Walk it back, jean. Walk it back.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I I forgot how nuts this forum was! No Gunner , Fred, Nobama ? Is that just post election?
Good morning Jean__at least one of those yayhoos is still here although with a new name and location.
Some others have also reinvented themselves, or at least think they did LOL.

Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the mexicans about what. How they are gonna over run the country, swamp our hospitals and schools. How they are gonna bring disease and theur anchor babies.
Just what is it you want to listen to.
We're talking about reaching Hispanic and Latino citizens who share our traditional values but voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

We're not paying attention. That has to change. Romney, frankly, didn't do a good enough job reaching out.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSM wrote:
With the Teflon president getting a pass for the past four years why would anyone be surprise by this…With 'fiscal cliff' looming, Obama heads to Asia!!
I would have thought you being from Texas you would have been smarter.
The last 4 years are all former President Bush's fault--ask barry he will tell you.
Lord Fetch

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the mexicans about what. How they are gonna over run the country, swamp our hospitals and schools. How they are gonna bring disease and theur anchor babies.
Just what is it you want to listen to.
E/f

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall street is afraid the communist in charge will just rob the people of their money. They are simply telling the world what they think of barry.
Hell he has already done that and you idiots put the boy back in office.
What a deal I have for you.
Blah, blah.. More of the crybaby rhetoric. Maybe you can send a letter to McConnell and tell him to stop blocking jobs bills and quit rewarding companies for outsourcing - Gosh, I forgot... blaming Obama is more important than the economy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"I got rid of" is not the same as "I voted against," language challenged...you probably think you will be "getting rid of" several of Obama's cabinet members before 2016, but that isn't because you voted against them--you guys are just being childish, churlish, and chump-like.
How does one get rid of a politician? Stupid fcks.
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I voted Romney because I thought he might have a better chance to make Congress move. Obama has shown little ability to move the levers of government. Obama looks very much like eight years of Bush except he holds the neocons off. Until we give up on the two major parties nothing will change in America and our demise continues to be self inflicted. The Republicans and Democrats have played this phony battle (much like watching pro wrestling)while the treasury has been looted and corporations now operate worldwide with no dedication to any country. I laugh when I see the Stars and Stripes flying outside corporate buildings. These corporations have no interest in country unless they call on the military to grab natural resources. Corporations are happy to use your 18 year old child for military folly but will pass that same American over for cheap labor elsewhere. My family has served in every major war since the French and Indian war. Never again will I allow this to occur unless things change.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall street is pouting because they aren't going to get the goodies Romney promised.
Ask homer about his 401k.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall street is pouting because they aren't going to get the goodies Romney promised.
Wall Street is just reacting to what the rest of us should be too.

If you want to do away with capitalism - warts and all - you better be prepared for something much worse.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Well, I gotta go to work now so somebody else doesn't have to.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Two republicans misspoke in their zealousy to preserve life at all costs.
Do you know how many republican men there are?
Romney made it quite clear rape was an exception. Women should have been listening to him.
Obama started the war against women and made it the fiasco it became.
That's what they do...start fiascos right before elections.
We still can't afford Planned Parenthood and those adamently against abortion are still forced to pay for it.
Good job. Nice going. You still don't get it.
President Obama, the hero of women, started the war on women? You're totally ought of yer mind.
Listen; the women woke up when they started hearing all that rape talk, and that abortion only in case of rape or incest; and having to prove you've been raped, and personhood.
That, my dear, is maligning women. Telling them that a man in the government has to tell them what to do with their own bodies.
I told you many times; that is never going to happen. The women will have a revolution.
You are hateful against women, and you're a woman yourself. Self hatred is a terrible thing, perhaps you ought to forgive yourself.
You are hateful against your fellow American citizens since in your twisted world, you have been convinced that the poor or working class are undeserving of healthcare services.
God knows what kind of a sicko church you go to.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I guess the solution for GOP getting more Hispanic votes is How Much Free Stuff Can we offer you for your Vote!! Does anyone really think Liberals/Democrats want to solve Immigration? If we solved immigration than the Liberals/Democrats would have to create another Crisis!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your question should be "Why can't Republicans control women's private parts, eliminate contraceptives, and mandate that their own religious views become law?"
Wahh.
The real question is why can't women pay for their own contraceptives and abortions?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jean__at least one of those yayhoos is still here although with a new name and location.
Some others have also reinvented themselves, or at least think they did LOL.
Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/
Hey, it's friday. Stock market still sucks. There goes that "most accurate poster" fantasy you had going.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, he ain't NEVER in town when somethin BAD happens! Wassup with that?
It shouldn't be that surprising. Obama always promises the world but delivers nothing including a bankrupt government department like FEMA.

He's probably hoping there are enough Christian charities and organizations to help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••