Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,035)

Showing posts 740,681 - 740,700 of1,072,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya lost bobo...your entire agenda lost . May take a caveman like You awhile to realize that it's a brave new modern world.
Could you welfare queen loser neanderthal racists in the south just secede? Then you can stay in the last cenrury as the rest of the world moves forward.
truth is America lost.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I got rid of not one but TWO Tea Party reps.. Allen WEst in Florida and Nan Hayworth in New York! And Hayworth was defeated by an openly gay Sean Maloney who was a total unknown until a month before the election!
Here you go Homer read it for yourself. Notice the word 'I'?
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think for one minute that succession isn't being considered.....Maybe this time the right side will win. Your man let you be the lead hoe or you just one of the regular hoes?
I hope you SUCCEED at secession!
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> truth is America lost.
You righties and truth are in two different universes.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go Homer read it for yourself. Notice the word 'I'?
I did get rid of 2 tea party reps. So? I now have 2 democratic reps.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

You who like science and stuff about UFO's should check out Puma Punku.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Q: How can you tell if a ghetto-rat has been watching your TV?
A: It's missing.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
Had we known about all this shit, we would have picked our own cotton.....
"Ladies and Gentlemen I accept the flowers as a memento of reconciliation between the white and colored races of the southern states. I accept it more particularly as it comes from a colored lady, for if there is any one on God's earth who loves the ladies I believe it is myself.( Immense applause and laughter.) I came here with the jeers of some white people, who think that I am doing wrong. I believe I can exert some influence, and do much to assist the people in strengthening fraternal relations, and shall do all in my power to elevate every man to depress none.(Applause.) I want to elevate you to take positions in law offices, in stores, on farms, and wherever you are capable of going. I have not said anything about politics today. I don't propose to say anything about politics. You have a right to elect whom you please; vote for the man you think best, and I think, when that is done, you and I are freemen. Do as you consider right and honest in electing men for office. I did not come here to make you a long speech, although invited to do so by you. I am not much of a speaker, and my business prevented me from preparing myself. I came to meet you as friends, and welcome you to the white people. I want you to come nearer to us. When I can serve you I will do so. We have but one flag, one country; let us stand together. We may differ in color, but not in sentiment Many things have been said about me which are wrong, and which white and black persons here, who stood by me through the war, can contradict. Go to work, be industrious, live honestly and act truly, and when you are oppressed I'll come to your relief. I thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for this opportunity you have afforded me to be with you, and to assure you that I am with you in heart and in hand.(Prolonged applause.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ok carol, this is how it will work.....

Fox News star Sean Hannity suddenly likes immigration reform

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-pn...

because the GOP can't win a national election without the support of the brown folks.

now if pig headed Sean can see that, then......

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>NotRealDave vilifies everybody who served in the Navy. Calls us "pus*ys". I'd like to have had him in my E-2 Hawkeye for about an hour of "fun" in those days. There wouldn't be a shovel big enough for him to clean the sh't out of his drawers.
Look,I know you're embarrassed.

I have the highest regard to all that serve in our military & appreciate their service.

But really, when someone like you brags, it requires a footnote.

A little history lesson.

If you were a male between 18 & 26 in the 60's & early 70's, you were subject to the draft, unless you had a deferment such as a college deferment.

Those without a deferment were in the "pool" & local draft boards selected draftees (until the lottery changed it).

The National Guard became the first choice of those who thought they would drafted & did not want to win that trip to Vietnam. The Guard quickly filled up & to get in the Guard took money & political influence ( Ref GW Bush).

The options became:
1) Try to get a medical deferment - like get a big boil on your ass (the Limbaughian).

2) Go to college & not flunk out & hope its over after 4 years.

3) Join the Navy because unless you volunteer & get selected for river boat duty, you will likely never step foot in Vietnam.

4) Run in hide in another country - flee to Canada or hide out in England (Clinton) or France (Romney).

Now you had no influence to get in the Guard. So when you thought you might get drafted, you ran out & joined the Navy.

I rate that above those that fled to other countries but really, if there was no draft,. we all know you would not have enlisted. If you were truly interested to fighting in Vietnam, you would have enlisted in the Army or Marines.

When the lottery was done, I had a high school buddy whose birthday was number 1 - he dropped out of college & joined the Navy. Lots of kids did this. But in reality, they did it to avoid the draft.

He, like you, hid out in the Navy.

Being drafyed m
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand. Carol now thinks you voted in two states.
That's was common practice for democrats during this election. I wonder what the REAL vote count was? I guess we'll never know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Condoleezza Rice On Immigration, Women’s Issues: GOP Sent ‘Mixed Messages’

Former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice on Friday echoed the sentiments of many of her fellow Republicans who believe the party fell well short in winning support of some key, growing constituencies. Namely, she said, the GOP sent "mixed messages" on issues related to immigration and women.

"On the immigration issue, which turned out to be very important, and some issues about women too, some mixed messages were sent," Rice said during an appearance on CBS This Morning. "And when you send mixed messages through the narrow funnel that is the media spotlight sometimes people hear only one side of that message."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They were US Expats - Americans living abroad - that were polled.
"US expats overwhelmingly favoured Obama. 96% of expats in France, 82% in Germany and 66% in the UK supported Obama. In fact, expats in only one country supported Mitt Romney; China."
Three out of the four countries included have social democracies - no surprise Americans living there would support Obama.
Interestingly, Americans living in China supported Romney. You should probably be asking yourself why.
As yourself why you thought Romney would win? Did you read any media with which you did not agree or was it all fox?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Top Republicans Suddenly Back Immigration Reform After Latinos Overwhelmingly Back Obama

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/09/1...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's what the woman said in her own words, Homer.
She never said that, you are a liar. Go back and read what she posted again. Think. Pause. Then type.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go Homer read it for yourself. Notice the word 'I'?
Yeah, and where is the part where she says she voted for both of them? You cannot possibly be that stupid. She has a house in both states.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You republicans probably should have asked BUsh/ Cheney...deficits don't matter., PAUL RYan and the republican party who tax cut , warred, nation built, grew government , tax cutted and deregulated us into economic armageddon. Those questions about fiscal matters.
Btw..I'm not a democrat. I'm a proud UNREPUBLICAN since the Clinton years. Your party repulses me. Traitors.
Ha , The republicans did it huh ? Who was over the housing committee ,Your Butt Puppet Barney Frank.....who came up with pouring everything into FRED , and FANNY ? Do your research Dip....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

I give up.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney lost because he chose Paul Ryan. Period.

Paul Ryan tied Romney to the Medicare Voucher programs, to privatizing Social Security, and to repealing Obamacare.

When Romney chose Ryan, he could no longer run against Washington.

If he would have chosen another Governor or even a foreign policy choice like Rice or Huntsman, he could have won.

in 2004, the Democrats lost to Bush by running an elitist liberal from Massachusetts.

In 2012, The Republicans lost by running an elitist liberal from Massachusetts.

They also lost because the American people know that Obama did not create this mess & did not believe the Republicans when they blamed Obama.

Thank God that the Republican plan to make America suffer for 4 years in order to try to make Obama look bad failed miserably.

Maybe know, Republicans will think more about fixing our country than trying to win elections.

Maybe Congress will start anew by not re-electing Reid, Pelosi, Boehner & McConnell.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you voted in Florida and New York. To which morons are you referring?
She said no such thing...can your reading comprehension actually be getting still worse? Saw Orally had to take last night off 'cause everybody laughing at the whining wimp hurt his Grumpy Old Prick sense of entitlement. He probably needs to write some more fictionalized history for the party "base."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 740,681 - 740,700 of1,072,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,635
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min No Warming 45,492
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 4 hr edogxxx 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••