Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,601 - 740,620 of 1,101,930 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#800247 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is now focusing on that fiscal cliff Obama's about to take us over. Even on the Jon Stewart Show - Obama and Biden were referred to as our economic Thelma and Louise.
But hey - look over there - squirrel!
Hey look - over there - squirrel/FOX news!

i usually don't reply to your many foot in mouth moments, but you more than deserve that one.

speaking of that, what's with all this demeaning of those the GOP will need if they ever want to get in the WH again? not very smart carol. the moments where i sit here and cheer you on are decreasing daily.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800248 Nov 9, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the fault of racists. Racisism runs rampant on BOTH sides.
No no, only whites can be racists. Blacks can't be racists because they are "oppressed".
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800249 Nov 9, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Breaking News:(only being reported by Fox of course)- Iranian fighters fired twice on an unmanned military drone over International waters on Nov. 2. The Obama administration didn't release this information until Nov. 8.
OBAMA, BESIDES THE MURDERS THAT YOU ALLOWED IN BENGHAZI, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING?
Liar
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

#800250 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#800251 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up bobo....the right wing lie machine didn't work so good. Can you say Affordable Care Act?
Funny you were really quiet while the market went uo 60.% during the Obama years. You can only count down?
You're looking really petty Carol. But I love it. Keep it up.
I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY, You Democrats think things are going to get better ....lol Unbelievable , You still don't get who pays for everything,even the money we borrow from china everyday...If china would cut us off ......That would end all of our spending problems....Immediately , Oh crap ,Forgot about the printing press...nope they won't stop spending ,,,,my bad
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800252 Nov 9, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah why not prostitution? Or drug use?
Or a large soda?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800254 Nov 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Never dodged the draft. You did.
Ever wonder what happened to that kid that took your place?
I'm sure that the Navy will be glad to hear that.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800255 Nov 9, 2012
Q: What do you call a ghetto-rat wearing a suit?
A: The defendant.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#800256 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe, huh? "Attacks on women" because half the country doesn't want to pay for Planned Parenthood's abortions or women's birth control.
Squirrel!(We just lost Jean.)
Attacks on women by taking away their right to choose, their right to access to birth control thru their health insurance, equal pay for equal work.

You don't pay for PP abortions. YOU don't pay for other people's health care they get through their employer,and obviously, you think women are indeed worth less in the marketplace.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800257 Nov 9, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>No no, only whites can be racists. Blacks can't be racists because they are "oppressed".
I forgot, just look at Al Sharpton and Jer. White-there's not a racist bone in either of them.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800258 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
You're right. Fox News made the whole thing up. It must be a lie because CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the msm isn't reporting it.

Loysville, PA

#800259 Nov 9, 2012
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Four dead American's isn't "optimal"...Just ask the Coon in Chief....
Wow, you freakin bozos lost the election & out come more & more of you racist F*cks.
dim

Woburn, MA

#800260 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
OWS fktard.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800261 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY, You Democrats think things are going to get better ....lol Unbelievable , You still don't get who pays for everything,even the money we borrow from china everyday...If china would cut us off ......That would end all of our spending problems....Immediately , Oh crap ,Forgot about the printing press...nope they won't stop spending ,,,,my bad
You republicans probably should have asked BUsh/ Cheney...deficits don't matter., PAUL RYan and the republican party who tax cut , warred, nation built, grew government , tax cutted and deregulated us into economic armageddon. Those questions about fiscal matters.
Btw..I'm not a democrat. I'm a proud UNREPUBLICAN since the Clinton years. Your party repulses me. Traitors.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#800262 Nov 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-...
Can you read or do I need to find a source with more pictures?
do a little more homework. And check what's in the treaty. And if you actualy believe that obama will do what he says or do anything to protect the constitution . You haven't. Paid any attention at all to his past 4 years.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#800263 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
No .
You stupid moron. I own two homes. I only vote in one place you dope. Way over your head. unfriggin beleivable how stupid the old party base is. Still astounds me even after all these years.
They don't understand. Carol now thinks you voted in two states.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#800264 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe these morons? I didn't .
It's painful at times.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#800265 Nov 9, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to "get it". You need to quit listening to allll those phat crayon ozombieTics that don't "get it". They will drag you DOWN, down, down, to their ghetto/gutter lvels of not "getting it".
Romney is Already a winner, for like the flipping eigth time or something. America lost on that one.
Uncle Joe can still hang out, but he needs to play nicely with that nice young man, Paul Ryan. HE's the one that has one dem dar TRS80 calculator thingys. They can come in VERY handy...especially when handled with instructions!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, Methmouth, but you must be in a fairly stiff competition to come off as the dumbest bagger on a short bus full of them. Mittler is a LOSER--and his "flipping" for many more than "eigth" times is a primary reason. Munster is back in his role of career politician, but his career is seriously diminished since he couldn't be bothered to "run the numbers" of his f*ck the poor budget before he started lyin about...well everything. Go embrace your Yertel the Turtle bobblehead; I'm volunteering for Ashley's campaign as we speak.

Loysville, PA

#800266 Nov 9, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the fault of racists. Racisism runs rampant on BOTH sides.
Like Chris Rock said : All Republicans are not racist but if you are a racist, you're likely a Republican.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#800267 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you voted in Florida and New York. To which morons are you referring?
She never said that, Flack said it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 177,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 35 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••