Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#800240 Nov 9, 2012
Any bets on the stock market today.....We pulled our money out yesterday..... Not worth the risk of waiting closer to the end of the year ,like most people are doing....we are going DOWN<DOWN<DOWN
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800241 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe, huh? "Attacks on women" because half the country doesn't want to pay for Planned Parenthood's abortions or women's birth control.
Squirrel!(We just lost Jean.)
Liar. That's all ya got is your old stale lies.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#800242 Nov 9, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Clint Eastwood is spending his days buying drinks to an empty bar stool.
You know how to get Barney Frank , obama , Eric Holder and Joe Biden on the same barstool ? You turn it upside down .
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

#800243 Nov 9, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the news media should start showing the caskets on TV and keep a running total of the dead, like they used to do when Bush was in office.
Four dead American's isn't "optimal"...Just ask the Coon in Chief....
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800244 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe, huh? "Attacks on women" because half the country doesn't want to pay for Planned Parenthood's abortions or women's birth control.
It's more than half the country. The 50% of producers certainly don't want to pay for it. The other 50% of non-producers don't want to pay for it either. Nobody wants to pay for it, but still it becomes law.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800245 Nov 9, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and who's going to come down to their office to fill out paperwork in the middle of a snowstorm any way moron?
The people who were still cold, hungry, and desperite because after Obama got his picture taken and got their votes he abandoned them.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800246 Nov 9, 2012
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
You been loving the BBC your whole life or is this a relatively new trend?
Ya lost bobo...your entire agenda lost . May take a caveman like You awhile to realize that it's a brave new modern world.
Could you welfare queen loser neanderthal racists in the south just secede? Then you can stay in the last cenrury as the rest of the world moves forward.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#800247 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is now focusing on that fiscal cliff Obama's about to take us over. Even on the Jon Stewart Show - Obama and Biden were referred to as our economic Thelma and Louise.
But hey - look over there - squirrel!
Hey look - over there - squirrel/FOX news!

i usually don't reply to your many foot in mouth moments, but you more than deserve that one.

speaking of that, what's with all this demeaning of those the GOP will need if they ever want to get in the WH again? not very smart carol. the moments where i sit here and cheer you on are decreasing daily.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800248 Nov 9, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the fault of racists. Racisism runs rampant on BOTH sides.
No no, only whites can be racists. Blacks can't be racists because they are "oppressed".
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#800249 Nov 9, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Breaking News:(only being reported by Fox of course)- Iranian fighters fired twice on an unmanned military drone over International waters on Nov. 2. The Obama administration didn't release this information until Nov. 8.
OBAMA, BESIDES THE MURDERS THAT YOU ALLOWED IN BENGHAZI, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING?
Liar
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Fort Smith, AR

#800250 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#800251 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up bobo....the right wing lie machine didn't work so good. Can you say Affordable Care Act?
Funny you were really quiet while the market went uo 60.% during the Obama years. You can only count down?
You're looking really petty Carol. But I love it. Keep it up.
I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY, You Democrats think things are going to get better ....lol Unbelievable , You still don't get who pays for everything,even the money we borrow from china everyday...If china would cut us off ......That would end all of our spending problems....Immediately , Oh crap ,Forgot about the printing press...nope they won't stop spending ,,,,my bad
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800252 Nov 9, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah why not prostitution? Or drug use?
Or a large soda?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800254 Nov 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Never dodged the draft. You did.
Ever wonder what happened to that kid that took your place?
I'm sure that the Navy will be glad to hear that.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800255 Nov 9, 2012
Q: What do you call a ghetto-rat wearing a suit?
A: The defendant.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#800256 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacks on women by taking away their right to choose, their right to access to birth control thru their health insurance, equal pay for equal work.

You don't pay for PP abortions. YOU don't pay for other people's health care they get through their employer,and obviously, you think women are indeed worth less in the marketplace.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#800257 Nov 9, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>No no, only whites can be racists. Blacks can't be racists because they are "oppressed".
I forgot, just look at Al Sharpton and Jer. White-there's not a racist bone in either of them.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800258 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
You're right. Fox News made the whole thing up. It must be a lie because CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the msm isn't reporting it.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#800259 Nov 9, 2012
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
<quoted text>
Four dead American's isn't "optimal"...Just ask the Coon in Chief....
Wow, you freakin bozos lost the election & out come more & more of you racist F*cks.
dim

Woburn, MA

#800260 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
OWS fktard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 3 min little boy blue 19
Amy 10-24 16 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 21 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min wojar 179,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 50,624
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,503
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]