Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,521 - 740,540 of 1,080,441 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
11/7/12 obama resumes talks giving the UN athority to bann small arms in America. 11/8/12 .decided not to support the 2 shelters I have for the last several years as obama will be stealing enuff to pay for them.instead this year I will be purchasing an AK47 for each of my 18 employees.
You should continue to support those shelters if you can. The way Obama's FEMA seems to be handling things, shelters will become more of a necessity than ever. Sadly, the possession of those or any firearms will make you and your employees felons in the next couple of years.
WHERE ARE THE FEMA TRAILERS?!? WHERE IS OBAMA?!? IT'S BEEN TWO DAMN WEEKS NOW!!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another totally baseless assumption from the foremost liar on this post.
We won!
You lost!
It sucks to be you!
You're an idiot!
No, but I'll bet it sucks being a storm victim in the northeast while the incompetent Obama and the failed FEMA bureaucracy ignores them.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won because, like Rush said, "You can't beat Santa Claus."
in other words obama won because weak minded fools believe in fairytales beyond their childhood.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you goddamn liar, the truth came out and totally exonerates the President for any culpability in the matter.
You need to go to some sort of 12-step program or something. You have a real problem. Your mind ain't right. I would suggest professional counseling as soon as possible. You can't afford to wait because it will only get worse. I have a family member that also suffers from delusion and I know there are several medications and treatments available that can help people like you.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>in other words obama won because weak minded fools believe in fairytales beyond their childhood.
In other words it's like Christmas every time they open their mailbox.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
This just in:
President Obama led Mitt Romney 49.8 percent to 49.3 percent with 100 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Associated Press.
Another day another lost for the Repub/FauxNews/GlenBeck/Rush party.
49.8% to 49.3% is anything but a "landslide" as the dems would have you believe.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>STFU about the free cell phones. There is NO such thing. Just a Repub lie like all the rest.
I see that you suffer from delusion as well. That's sad, but there is help available. Read my recent post to PDupont. And good luck in your recovery!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Obama pay my car payment wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on TV about 50,000 times!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney doesn't need to lower himself by promising iPADS,X-BOXs,or any other novelty!
Try to be patient with GhostofRaygun. He can't help how he is right now. He has mental health issues like PDupont, but hopefully they're seeking help.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, Romney's business model was to take over a company load it up with debt, loot employee pensions, lay off workers and walk away with a wad of cash.
Romney did such a wonderful job as governor in Massachusetts he had a 37% approval rating. He claimed to have worked with the Democratic legislature but in fact vetoed 800 pieces of legislation with over 700 of them being overturned often unanimously. His last year in office was conspicuous by his absence spending a total of 212 days out of the state priming up his first run for the presidency.
By the way stupid, it's the Democratic Party with a capital D.
It's democrap party...with a "p".
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Serious...we are going to be downgraded again !!!We went from AAA rating To AA , so you know what the next step is !!!! SAD
That's ok, gas prices skyrocketed. At least something went up!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but who cares? The Boy Messiah is a celebrity! Dontcha know? Just watch Access Hollywood or ET where all of the serious governmental policy issues are discussed thoroughly, dumbed down and fed to the lilly's of this country. Or you can watch a comedian to get the real story about where our country is headed. David Letterman will screw all the female members of his staff while claiming fidelity to his wife and all the while promoting the Jerk-In-Chief as America's Boy Messiah. David is s-o-o-o wise and authoritative!!! We love 'em!
It all fits so nicely, doesn't it?
I wonder if Madonna is still going to "strip naked" to celebrate his re-election like she said she would. Sure don't want to miss that! Madonna displaying her old shriveled-up scarecrowness for all the world to see! What a tribute!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>In other words it's like Christmas every time they open their mailbox.
I remember a time when people took pride in being responsable for their own needs, doing anything they could to not have to accept charity but being greatfull to those who offerd it. Now it seems people stand in line with their hands out for anything they can get for the least amount of effort with no gratatude for what they get.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
People are a dying
Obama is a lying
Pakistani civilian deaths in US drone war 'in vain' report RT
rt.com/news/pakistan-drones-study-civilians-9...
Sep 25, 2012 Obama's kill list - All males near drone strike sites are terrorists ... Civilian-killing drone strikes are turning local populations against the US,...
Secret 'Kill List' Tests Obama's Principles - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../obamas-leadership-in-war-... ?...
May 29, 2012 President Obama has placed himself at the helm of a top secret process to designate ... U.S. Law May Allow Killings, Holder Says (March 6, 2012)... C.I.A. Steps Up Drone Attacks on Taliban in Pakistan (September 28, 2010)...
Obama Administration's Drone Death Figures Don't Add Up ...
www.propublica.org/article/obama-drone-death-...
Jun 18, 2012 We collected claims by the administration about deaths from drone strikes ...
President Obama has greatly expanded the use of drones to attack .
And wait until the Federal government and local police departments start using them to "monitor" American citizens' activities. It's coming. Believe me, it's coming.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and debil can get together; it's obvious he has a boner on for your brown eye. It's what liberals do isn't it? Hahahaha.
You are such a homophobe. Don't you know that nowdays it's perfectly natural for a guy to want to f'k another guy in the asss? They're even teaching that in school. Don't you know that's the democrat's version of romance? Get with the 21st century.

BARACK OBAMA - AMERICA'S FIRST "GAY" PRESIDENT!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I remember a time when people took pride in being responsable for their own needs, doing anything they could to not have to accept charity but being greatfull to those who offerd it. Now it seems people stand in line with their hands out for anything they can get for the least amount of effort with no gratatude for what they get.
People have always taken handouts. The difference now is that the democrat leadership encourages taking handouts. It all began with LBJ's "Great Society".
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Republicans don't want to lay down on the tracks. They are pushing for a deal. Democrats are prepared to go over the slope, not a cliff if right cards are not dealt.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And wait until the Federal government and local police departments start using them to "monitor" American citizens' activities. It's coming. Believe me, it's coming.
Wow, an aerial vehicle that can fly overhead & see what you are doing.

We never had any of those before.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won because, like Rush said, "You can't beat Santa Claus."
Somehow I knew that those ho don't believe in science would still believe there is a Santa Claus.

Funny how the states with the most moochers are red states.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
11/7/12 obama resumes talks giving the UN athority to bann small arms in America. 11/8/12 .decided not to support the 2 shelters I have for the last several years as obama will be stealing enuff to pay for them.instead this year I will be purchasing an AK47 for each of my 18 employees.
You get dumber every day. The UN action has nothing to do with that.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Reports are Jeb Bush is cranking up 2016 war machine for Presidential run. OK Hillary you have the experience you know the deal. Bush versus Clinton 2016. No contest Hillary will be first female President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Uzi 67,973
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 45,799
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••