Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
carol

Orlando, FL

#800396 Nov 9, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall street is pouting because they aren't going to get the goodies Romney promised.
Wall Street is just reacting to what the rest of us should be too.

If you want to do away with capitalism - warts and all - you better be prepared for something much worse.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800397 Nov 9, 2012
Well, I gotta go to work now so somebody else doesn't have to.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#800398 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Two republicans misspoke in their zealousy to preserve life at all costs.
Do you know how many republican men there are?
Romney made it quite clear rape was an exception. Women should have been listening to him.
Obama started the war against women and made it the fiasco it became.
That's what they do...start fiascos right before elections.
We still can't afford Planned Parenthood and those adamently against abortion are still forced to pay for it.
Good job. Nice going. You still don't get it.
President Obama, the hero of women, started the war on women? You're totally ought of yer mind.
Listen; the women woke up when they started hearing all that rape talk, and that abortion only in case of rape or incest; and having to prove you've been raped, and personhood.
That, my dear, is maligning women. Telling them that a man in the government has to tell them what to do with their own bodies.
I told you many times; that is never going to happen. The women will have a revolution.
You are hateful against women, and you're a woman yourself. Self hatred is a terrible thing, perhaps you ought to forgive yourself.
You are hateful against your fellow American citizens since in your twisted world, you have been convinced that the poor or working class are undeserving of healthcare services.
God knows what kind of a sicko church you go to.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#800399 Nov 9, 2012
I guess the solution for GOP getting more Hispanic votes is How Much Free Stuff Can we offer you for your Vote!! Does anyone really think Liberals/Democrats want to solve Immigration? If we solved immigration than the Liberals/Democrats would have to create another Crisis!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800400 Nov 9, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your question should be "Why can't Republicans control women's private parts, eliminate contraceptives, and mandate that their own religious views become law?"
Wahh.
The real question is why can't women pay for their own contraceptives and abortions?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#800401 Nov 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Jean__at least one of those yayhoos is still here although with a new name and location.
Some others have also reinvented themselves, or at least think they did LOL.
Did you see the mutt truck? www.sitnstaypetcafe.com/
Hey, it's friday. Stock market still sucks. There goes that "most accurate poster" fantasy you had going.
carol

Orlando, FL

#800402 Nov 9, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, he ain't NEVER in town when somethin BAD happens! Wassup with that?
It shouldn't be that surprising. Obama always promises the world but delivers nothing including a bankrupt government department like FEMA.

He's probably hoping there are enough Christian charities and organizations to help them.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#800403 Nov 9, 2012
I've just watched an election post mortem video on Romney.

2 million less Republicans than 2008 turned out to vote.

Thats a huge number.

Does this mean more Republicans liked McCain than Romney or a case of sheer despondency?

Whatever the reason, Obama did not deserve a second term.

Support and votes from a lot that doesnt understand and that doesnt know why it voted him, PHEW.
dem

United States

#800404 Nov 9, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>How does one get rid of a politician? Stupid fcks.
Did you miss what happened to mitt?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#800405 Nov 9, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought you being from Texas you would have been smarter.
The last 4 years are all former President Bush's fault--ask barry he will tell you.
He's from Texas? That's funny, he doesn't even look Mexican.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#800406 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about reaching Hispanic and Latino citizens who share our traditional values but voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
We're not paying attention. That has to change. Romney, frankly, didn't do a good enough job reaching out.
What a riot. Your party, the good old white boy party is now waking up to the demographics of this country!!
50% are women!!
Your party is finished. Now you're going to run a Latino candidate? That's hilarious.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#800407 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about reaching Hispanic and Latino citizens who share our traditional values but voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
We're not paying attention. That has to change. Romney, frankly, didn't do a good enough job reaching out.
arol I am so sick of hearing about how badly we treat the mexicans and blacks.
Maybe we should put them in charge of government afterall look at the sterling jobs they have done with their countries.
In a few years America will be a slum like their homeland.
The people who for the most part come from mexico Carol are mexicans.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#800408 Nov 9, 2012
Carol
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#800409 Nov 9, 2012
Jean wrote:
Wall Street and big business has done very, very well during the Obama years. Record corporate . The greed of corporate America and mulinational corporations knows no bounds. In case there is someone out there who still doubts this....they have no loyalty to this country. The economic meltdown should have been proof positive or even corporte apologist stragglers.
It is our government that puts the brakes on that corporate greed on behalf of the citizens of this country.
Hi Jean!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#800410 Nov 9, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah why not prostitution? Or drug use?
I'm in favor of removing restrictions on both - but then I'm all about individual freedom and personal, rather than legislated, responsibility.

You wouldn't understand.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#800411 Nov 9, 2012
Celebrities endorsed Obama because hes there to endorse and uphold homosexuality.

Obama will say Yes to anything and everything if its going to give him the presidency.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#800412 Nov 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't be that surprising. Obama always promises the world but delivers nothing including a bankrupt government department like FEMA.
He's probably hoping there are enough Christian charities and organizations to help them.
I agree with Hillary:

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#800413 Nov 9, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama, the hero of women, started the war on women? You're totally ought of yer mind.
Does the debil write your material? This is some funny stuff!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#800414 Nov 9, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Giving free contraceptives and abortions to oversexed gutter-sluts is not an "assault on women".
Deciding for us what 'oversexed' means, and referring to us as 'gutter sluts' for enjoying intercourse isn't either, in your cocoon.

Face it - boors and pigs didn't win this year, and they won't in the next 2 or 4.

Clean up your act.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#800415 Nov 9, 2012
Can any Liberal/Democrat tell me what’s Obama’s solution is to solving our Financial Crisis other than Jetting around the World? Specifics Please!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 186,904
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,709
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 41 min Larry Dallas 83
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,608
Dear Abby 4-18-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]