Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,321 - 740,340 of 1,099,282 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry McGuire - Eve of Destruction 1965
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ExH7h9Lk5HYXX
It reminds me of the hypocricy of the Democrats and losers on the left posting here now - and it's very fitting this week.
But you tell me
Over and over and over again, my friend
Ah, you don’t believe
We’re on the eve
Of destruction.

Seems like we've kinda gone back to the future.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crystal ball is messed up. You never thought Obama could possibley win...TWICE.
BTW, what they fail to tell you over at FOX sbout Hispanics, is that in all polling, they believe in a strong Federal Government, which is the antithesis of the GOP.
Hense the term, ozombiecommieTics

Russia is a federation which, since March 1, 2008, consists of 83 federal subjects (Russian: &#1089;&#1091;&#10 73;&#1098;&#1077;& #1082;&#1090; &#1092;&#1077;&#10 76;&#1077;&#1088;& #1072;&#1094;&#1080; &#1080;, subyekt federatsii).[1]

(Is that yew Mr Reagan?)
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>How bout the Thousands of dead americans who died in a undeeded war in Iraq & the many still dying in Afganistan. Please use you brain before you just spew pablum. Haven't you learned anything in the past few days?
How many will die because of Iran?

Like the Democrats, Iran is undoubtedly ecstatic about the election results. Ahmadinejad has heard Obama’s empty threats over Iran’s nuclear ambitions for four years. He knows that the use of force by this country, contrary to Obama’s endless warnings, is off the table. As he continues to develop a nuclear weapon, unimpeded by the United States, our closest friends in that region are coming to understand that they are on their own. A confrontation between Iran and Israel is almost a certainty, and Iran has already promised to retaliate against America in that event. Despite Obama’s best efforts to hide from this issue, America will be drawn in.

Stay tuned: Nuclear devastation to come. Will that joke of Obama's Nobel Peace Prize be revoked? Obama showed more disdain for the Tea Party than any crazy mullahs.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>How bout the Thousands of dead americans who died in a undeeded war in Iraq & the many still dying in Afganistan. Please use you brain before you just spew pablum. Haven't you learned anything in the past few days?
I didn't agree with Bush and WMD ...not for a second ...I was against attack on Iraq. 15 of 19
9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia...

Why are we going back attacking Bush...was he the president when attack on Benghazi happened?
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wonder what tha's gonna cost him...i think he'll find that the statement was not worth the trouble...
How petty he is, does not even have the guts to use his real name. Mark my words his name will come to light, then he will have to deal with his deed.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves rape! He intends for it to happen?
The one issue Republicans seemed so on top of this election was rape. Was that something the Dems cooked up you moron loser?
Kinda followed up on the heels of all the WASTED months and months of the Fluker thirty years behind the times, NON-issue of already in thirty years already in existance fwee birf contwol dribble.

And thanks to the above mentioned dribbles of wasted time, like the sands through the grains of the economic, budgetless hour glasses, so hath the days of the fiscal cliff remained looming.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets be pals.
How old are you?
What your favorite color?
Are you handicapped?
Why did your mother partially abort you?
Lets NOT!
Take your Psych meds...seems to me you have split personality disorder ...move on...!!!!!
FORWARD to Obamageddon

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's old news already. Reality is now in full swing. Let's see if you want to be reminded of this two years from now.
A new report from federal officials at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) says that Obamacare will increase nationwide health care spending.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/...
“By 2014, spending growth for physician and clinical services is projected to accelerate 3.3 percentage points to 8.9 percent, which is 3.1 percentage points and $17.8 billion higher than projected in the absence of reform."
Oh well, you blew it.
Carol, don't you know that Happy Days are Here Again?

Obamacare remains intact, and most Americans will be stunned at the resulting higher costs and lower quality of care.

Small businesses will curtail hiring because of its impact.

Scandals like Solyndra, Fast and Furious, and Benghazi will remain buried. More will occur.

The national debt will continue to skyrocket, as entitlements expand, and our country cannonballs toward bankruptcy.

More liberal justices will be appointed to the Supreme Court.

Congress and the Constitution will become less relevant as Obama imposes more of his will on the country through Executive Order.

The country will be flooded with illegal aliens as our borders disintegrate, and the Democrats will have established a solid voting bloc and dream constituency - a majority of Americans totally dependent on government.

I'm guessing the many who who voted for Obama will never care about the $21 Trillion national debt that will be Obama's legacy or the shredding of the US Constitution. But they will notice that unlike promises made by Obama, they won't be able to go to the same doctors and they will have to pay more to wait in long lines for lower quality care.

And they will notice when their neighborhood schools are overrun by ESL kids and their local school taxes skyrocket for services for them and the quality of community life goes downhill.

But they wanted Obama and they got Obama!

Obama-Biden FOUR MORE YEARS!!! Whoo--hooo!
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you do, sammy. all alone beating your tiny dk. like a chimp, but dumber.
how ya doin, o.g.? a name change may be in order. i can turn a whole thread around on you. and you know this.
now what you forgot to tell posters is how many times i sliced and diced your d*ck until you cried uncle. how many times i castrated you to your great public humility. we can go back to being foes with me beating your azz. only beating going on will be me bi*ch spankin that azz. that what you want? your call.

careful ...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a funny way to say white conservative Faux News viewer.
get your fat mama to read it to you this time:

there has never been a more stupid class of people than the white american liberal
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's old news already. Reality is now in full swing. Let's see if you want to be reminded of this two years from now.
A new report from federal officials at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) says that Obamacare will increase nationwide health care spending.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/...
“By 2014, spending growth for physician and clinical services is projected to accelerate 3.3 percentage points to 8.9 percent, which is 3.1 percentage points and $17.8 billion higher than projected in the absence of reform."
Oh well, you blew it.
Surely no one really thought that obama care was gonna be a good deal....I mean really.....the government can't run the post office,well actually they can run it "into the ground.....but being in charge of complete healthcare.....what a joke .....what a stupid idea
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

And this is the page you should have posted from that thread, Groucho. Those are your posts.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TQ7767CLE...
WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
Hey posters, who's in the mood for a little side trip down memory lane? No? Oh well, here it is anyway. Topix: Guardian of all morality, except when they promote this (oh, and selling chinee, russian, etc., etc. "brides" in the sidebars).:

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>be fair now...he only intends for women to be forced to carry the rape baby to term...live with it everyday while they're body changes and grows. everyday for nine solid months a visual reminder of the worst thing that's ever happened to her, the soul robbing punishment that gunner inflicted upon her. then he wants her to endure excruciating pain and risk even death to deliver the little miracle born of forcibly injected criminal sperm into her body.
he's like that
Ahhh, the "rape" argument. Another rare exception the liberals use to blind reality.

Rape is horrible, getting pregnant after a rape is awful. No question...

However, you are missing the point entirely. Both of the above is not good, but compare this with the life of somebody that had nothing to do with neither that is going to die because you liberals need that to decay society even a bit more.

LIFE, LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Liberals LOVE showing all rules down other peoples, throats, take their money for "redistribution" and not the least, force any opinion upon people if they want to exist in the public sphere without being harassed.

Nobody is more angry and unhappy than liberals. Even after Obama SMOKED his opponent, they STILL cannot stop spitting venom, even more than before.

Life: How many of the Obama people here would KILL anyone that would be a political threat or challenge to their existence if they could?? Also, nothing exemplifies this notion more than their dismay for unborn (life).

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
Another $ 5 trillion in debt? Sounds terrible to me.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he did go there long enough to get his picture taken.
And the LSM and slack jawed , drooling liberal yokels acted like he parted the Red Sea.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't the freeloaders have health insurance? What, someone else should pay for their illness?
Sounds like you're confusing the federalist ozombietic type fweeloaders, with the under the tables working class uninsured and hope to hell they don't get sick.

Of course, there's always exceptions to all the various lumped and labeled.

Ah, there's hope, when the under 30 crowd hears the plight in store for the above the tables, HONEST tax paying working class masses.

(Non-contributors If and WHEN the broken back mule is ever aligned correctly, BEFORE the half rotten barrel cart...PAY UP FRONT, or start contributing!)
THE DEBIL

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

YOU SEE, HONEY, WHATEVER PATH YOU CHOOSE THROUGH SNOWY WOODS DEBIL TAKE A DIFFERENT PATH. EACH TIME YOU THINK YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT HE SHOW YOU YOU DON'. THIS NOT CAUSE YOU A WOMAN (IF YOU EVEN ARE) THIS CAUSE HE CAN, AN' HE WILL. HE LIKE MUDDY IN THIS WAY: IT GIVE HIM PLEASURE. BUT KNOW THIS: ONCE THIS STARTS IT WON'T END UNTIL YOU ARE BROKEN-HEARTED AN' IN DESPAIR. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? TO BE LIKE CAROL? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RHETORICAL QUESTION. DEBIL KNOW YOU TIGHT AN' UP CLOSE... LIKE THE FIRST TIME A MAN LAY HANDS ON YOU... HURT YOU... SURPRISE YOU BY POKIN' YOU ASS WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHIN' ENTIRELY DIFFERENT IN MIND...(WAS THAT RAPE?) ONCE YOU NAKED, YAWKIE, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN... AN' IT ABOUT TO...
Ridin Razor

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Who Plant Lady or Groucho Marx aka Montana Wildhack from Atmore Alambama. From what she wrote, looks like she was an Alabama Slammer no doubt. Yeah, well Montana knows alot about being fisted blind as you already know.
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>man...i'll bet she was a party...and i'll bet now that she's...uh...more mature she needs an entire hillbilly up there to get off

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he have an important TV commitment to attend????
Another date with racist jay-z

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text> little guy really want to swim in the deep end, he's just not strong enough
Well don't you worry, little guy, someday you'll grow up and be just as big and strong as your mommy's new 'girlfriend'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min More Important Th... 49,409
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 177,272
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 58 min TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE