Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,221 - 740,240 of 1,080,438 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Has mooching Marion Robinson moved out yet? Are the exterminators on notice to bring the most potent poisons they have? Her room is filthy and infested with vermin and cockroaches.
She has no business having her big toe on White House Property let alone sitting on the porch. She needs to go back to Chicago and sit on her own porch.
Plenty of POTUS grandmas haved lived in the WH.
It's the ignoramous racist screwballs like you that sunk the GOP.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

czle77 wrote:
Republicans lost because they are known as the economy destroyers and racist party of America !
The world is a different place now ,
What world are you living in? The country trillions in debt and it is just as racially devided as it has ever been.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
Well, since all we have to do now is watch what unfolds over the course of the next four years, think I'll spend more time strolling down musical memory lane.
Any requests?
Barry McGuire - Eve of Destruction 1965

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It reminds me of the hypocricy of the Democrats and losers on the left posting here now - and it's very fitting this week.
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

At least carol is posting and defending her side.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP needs to listen to the Latinos not the other way around.
How about if the Democrats just stop dividing people and promoting hate? That would be better for all Americans instead of having Democrats taching people to hate their neighbors.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Yeah...Obama zombies ...are brainless ...

I DON'T CARE, MY TAXES ARE NOT GOING UP...
really ...M O R O N S !!!!!!!!!!"

Taxes going up...
---groceries prices going up!
---clothing prices going up!
---gas price going up!
---utilities going up!

Let see...you don't own property ...
---property taxes up/your rent is up!

Obamacare are TAXES...
---your quality of care is going down!
---longer wait!
---many tests and treatments denied,
PEOPLE DIE!

Enjoy loser-in-chief...
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Hispanics share the same traditional values as conservatives and many are saying the same thing. The GOP needs to focus on reaching this group of Americans and giving them a reason to see conservatives as the more attractive party who understands them and hears them. Truthfully, Romney didn't do a very good job in this area.
But the number of black republicans is growing. Hopefully, by 2016, even more of them will have figured it out.
Biden running for president in 2016 would be his best gift ever.
Your crystal ball is messed up. You never thought Obama could possibley win...TWICE.
BTW, what they fail to tell you over at FOX sbout Hispanics, is that in all polling, they believe in a strong Federal Government, which is the antithesis of the GOP.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh lookie here - a moron chastising someone else for being stupid?

baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from Bill O's mouth, you parrot.
Single women were tired of listening to Repubkicanmen lecture them about rape.
Stay stupid Carol. The culture wars are over.
BTW, Rasmussen, FOX's favorite pollster, ranked 24th in their polling predictions. Not even close!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spin all you want, dolt, but I actually have benefited from the moron being elected for a second term. Dork. You may continue now to keep posting your garbage as an uninfomed nothing, zero.
spin what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you moron...people mourning the economy and the loser re-elected, taxes going up!!!!!
ROMNEY is avenged already ...you "FORWARD" president called Gov. ROMNEY to help him with Obama's false hope and you idiots failed change...
You can't leave on HOPE alone, you BABOON AZZ!
But, don't worry after your "happiness" wares off,
you are going to have planty "free" Obamacare depression pills...enjoy while it less ..........
I can thank G.W. and the Hammer for the 'free' pills.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's surplus? Are you so flocking S - T - U - P - E - D you think Clinton single handedly caused the surplus, ZOMBIE?
Clinton presided over the decade of greed where CEO's tripled their comnpensation as the mail room staff was laid off.
Clinton, like Obama also made our world more dangerous, like allowing Nuclear technology to go to N. Korea (ABB) and missile guidance technology to China (Loral).
Your corrupt media blamed Rummy for ABB but Clinton allowed the transfers in both cases. I know this because I was involved and outraged.
Jerk - your Zombie are clueless libtards.
i think your tampon is shoved up a tad far...mellow out loser
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Time to run those no-good black MOOCHERS runnin' back where they came from! This is it! I'm not taking it any more! Where's my ROD? I'm gonna fix their MOOCHIN' black asses right now!!! Starting with MOOCHELLE!!
hey...gunners back!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
K., NOW Y'ALL SHOO... G'WAN... THE LIBERALS GONNA PARTY DOWN A L'IL BIT AN' WE DON' WAN' NO LURKERS...
Go for it. It's what you do best.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney planned big victory fireworks celebration in Boston. Also had written take-over speech. Reports are Romney was shell shocked at news of loss. Plans to retire to home in California to fade away. Show compassion hug a Republican today, they need it.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
<quoted text>
this post says it all...have a banana
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
<quoted text>
You're stupid loser that voted for the stupid loser...twice.
Why are you so angry? Oh, right, you're thr Republican base...angry old White dude.
Keep harping you foul loser, and keep losing!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We underestimated how many single women think of government as a rich boyfriend and love their private parts more than people having a job.
We also underestimated the Hispanic turnout.
We now know what we must do the next time. Single women may always need to have the false security of big government as their sugar daddy but I think we can reach a lot of Hispanics the next time around.
And when students are still looking for a job four years from now and realize they WILL have to pay back their student loans, the conservative party may seem a little more realistic and practical.
Didn't that kind of bs keep those folks from voting for Mitt?

Demean who you will, but those are the folks the GOP will need if they ever want to get into the WH again.

But hey, you can just continue with the way things are whilst the GOP sinks into obscurity. Works for me.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Confront a dumb liberal with history and facts that are not what the dumbo wants to hear and this is what you get, 100% of the time...
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i think your tampon is shoved up a tad far...mellow out loser
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if the Democrats just stop dividing people and promoting hate? That would be better for all Americans instead of having Democrats taching people to hate their neighbors.
God loves rape! He intends for it to happen?
The one issue Republicans seemed so on top of this election was rape. Was that something the Dems cooked up you moron loser?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike that kkkoward gunner
With both you and fetch here, this place is smelling like a mens room after a bean eating contest, Later, zeros.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 4 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000