Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,201 - 740,220 of 1,079,700 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>republicanese...works for just about all of what they say
You like Chinese. Does Obama bow to them too?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>stole what from medicare? you don't read/get out/wake up much do ya drone?
lie much, zombie?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney senior adviser concedes Florida

While ballots are still being counted in the state of Florida, a senior adviser for Mitt Romney's presidential campaign told the Miami Herald on Thursday that they are effectively conceding the Sunshine State and its 29 electoral votes to President Barack Obama.

"The numbers in Florida show this was winnable," Brett Doster said in a statement to the paper. "We thought based on our polling and range of organization that we had done what we needed to win. Obviously, we didn't, and for that I and every other operative in Florida has a sick feeling that we left something on the table. I can assure you this won't happen again."

Florida would give the president a total of 332 electoral votes. Romney would finish with 206.

According to state officials, Obama leads Romney 49.9 percent (or 4,180,697 votes) to 49.24 percent (or 4,124,865 votes)—a margin of 55,832 votes—with more than 97 percent of the vote counted. If the final margin is within a half percentage point, there would be an automatic recount.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-con...

Take that! And that!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the economy tanked why Bush ruled...you do know Bush sunk us in deep into wars that have cost us trillions......
Obama has fixed it some..We were in a deep recession if not shallow depression....We are now growing jobs and the economy is coming back and the wars are being ended slowly...
Oh and it would be way way way better if the GOP would help and not stand in the way trying to make it worse...
Record unemployment and trillions of dollars in debt is Obama's way of fixing the economy? You must attend the Obama school of finance.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, since all we have to do now is watch what unfolds over the course of the next four years, think I'll spend more time strolling down musical memory lane.
Any requests?
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida The long version.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Has mooching Marion Robinson moved out yet? Are the exterminators on notice to bring the most potent poisons they have? Her room is filthy and infested with vermin and cockroaches.

She has no business having her big toe on White House Property let alone sitting on the porch. She needs to go back to Chicago and sit on her own porch.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
Well, since all we have to do now is watch what unfolds over the course of the next four years, think I'll spend more time strolling down musical memory lane.
Any requests?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
czle77

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Republicans lost because they are known as the economy destroyers and racist party of America !
The world is a different place now ,
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
lie much, zombie?
care to clarify? or is it just random comments from now on?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You like Chinese. Does Obama bow to them too?
random comments it is...gasket blown for sure.

that's your cue to make another stupid old man joke
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No the thing is your having a hissy fit over 4 people dying in a war torn dangerous as heck region and calling for Obama to be impeached or jailed...Yet I bet you cheered and supported Bush when he let thousands die right here in safe non-war torn USA...
You dont like Obama and that is fine. But telling lies and making a mountain out of a ant hill because you dont like him is dumb.
Tell you the truth I am not a supporter of Obama...I voted for Gary Johnson the Libertarian this year...I am just sick of people hammering Obama for something he could not have stopped or controled or made any better.
If he had sent in troops before or after we would have many many more then 4 dead....
Show me a post where I said that Obama should be impeached and/or jailed. He should admit that he/his administration fucked up not only in the way it was handled, but also in the way they lied about it afterward. Hilary was the next person in Obama's use em and blame em game. Obama will use and then screw anyone.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not OTHER ppl's STUPID is what caused this crisis in the first place. And it was SMART people taking advantage of stupid all of which was set up by the Republicans. They gave the Carte blanche to Wall St and man did they dance with it. If Obama is to blame for anything it's the fact that his administration has not pursued these crims. Maybe this term he will, but in the end this won't pay the debt so everyone has to pay including the rich and that means the same percentage tax across the board once you earn enough.
Well, hope for an ozombietic.

Sooooooooooooo, since you've progressed a bit into the next module, in grasping a concept, some of those same concepts you have mentioned above, would ALSO apply to years prior, as far as blaming POTUS's go.
Now, as far as that cart blanche stuff, please do some research on a few critical thinking points, such as, who were politcal held banking committee chairs, and CEO's of F and F (hint--some are still around-same names-different jobs)..and let us know. Be advised however, you may have to then alter some of your lump and lableDUHM opinion, on who actually was "heading up" some of the rest of the story, so to speak, of that there carte blanche stuff.

After that, we'll discuss the concept of a Federal SALES tax-all across the boards, aka a "flat tax" per say, which would actually be far more beneficial and much more forthright, than just trying to robbinghoodieTic grab via any means, out of any one specific cultural sector.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

fred is so despondent that he's hitting on "Meaga Melons" on twitter....what would mrs fred say??

Meaga Melons &#8207;@meaganbb1
Nothing new to report except that I STILL want to stab everyfuckingbody on my FB. Repeatedly, with a rusty knife.

4h Paul Izzo @PaulIzzo2
@meaganbb1 What's your facebook name if ya don't mind sharing.
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Hispanics share the same traditional values as conservatives and many are saying the same thing. The GOP needs to focus on reaching this group of Americans and giving them a reason to see conservatives as the more attractive party who understands them and hears them. Truthfully, Romney didn't do a very good job in this area.
But the number of black republicans is growing. Hopefully, by 2016, even more of them will have figured it out.
Biden running for president in 2016 would be his best gift ever.
GOP needs to listen to the Latinos not the other way around.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>though it may be painful to hear this voice again...looky where the tards used to be before the fall.
Clinton's surplus was "big enough" that we could begin to pay down the national debt...then some strategist yanked him off course and decided that precious debt payin' down money would be better served by giving it to rich people and starting craaaaaazy wars. a rare chance to hear a rational george bush...it didn't last long at all
Clinton's surplus? Are you so flocking S - T - U - P - E - D you think Clinton single handedly caused the surplus, ZOMBIE?

Clinton presided over the decade of greed where CEO's tripled their comnpensation as the mail room staff was laid off.

Clinton, like Obama also made our world more dangerous, like allowing Nuclear technology to go to N. Korea (ABB) and missile guidance technology to China (Loral).

Your corrupt media blamed Rummy for ABB but Clinton allowed the transfers in both cases. I know this because I was involved and outraged.

Jerk - your Zombie are clueless libtards.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No the thing is your having a hissy fit over 4 people dying in a war torn dangerous as heck region and calling for Obama to be impeached or jailed...Yet I bet you cheered and supported Bush when he let thousands die right here in safe non-war torn USA...
You dont like Obama and that is fine. But telling lies and making a mountain out of a ant hill because you dont like him is dumb.
Tell you the truth I am not a supporter of Obama...I voted for Gary Johnson the Libertarian this year...I am just sick of people hammering Obama for something he could not have stopped or controled or made any better.
If he had sent in troops before or after we would have many many more then 4 dead....
We shouldn't've been aiding and abetting failed statehoodieism to start with.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

meaga melons...fred, come on now
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>random comments it is...gasket blown for sure.
that's your cue to make another stupid old man joke
You can spin all you want, dolt, but I actually have benefited from the moron being elected for a second term. Dork. You may continue now to keep posting your garbage as an uninfomed nothing, zero.
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We underestimated how many single women think of government as a rich boyfriend and love their private parts more than people having a job.
We also underestimated the Hispanic turnout.
We now know what we must do the njiext time. Single women may always need to have the false security of big government as their sugar daddy but I think we can reach a lot of Hispanics the next time around.
And when students are still looking for a job four years from now and realize they WILL have to pay back their student loans, the conservative party may seem a little more realistic and practical.
Straight from Bill O's mouth, you parrot.
Single women were tired of listening to Repubkicanmen lecture them about rape.
Stay stupid Carol. The culture wars are over.
BTW, Rasmussen, FOX's favorite pollster, ranked 24th in their polling predictions. Not even close!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>care to clarify? or is it just random comments from now on?
I'm not like you. That's your role here, Dem Jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info