Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#799844 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, "The president emphasized five components of recovery" "And then he left, off to a campaign stop in Cleveland."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/obam...
What is he supposed to do,get out there with a mop and bucket and start cleaning up? He's the commander and chief. He gives the orders and makes the directives then it's up to those with the orders to carry them out.Thats how it works as the president. I'm sorry if not seeing him waist deep in flood waters rescuing five year olds was what you expected sheesh.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#799845 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
That must be why the wise forefathers never granted them the right to vote.
Riding Razor

Tonawanda, NY

#799847 Nov 8, 2012
I work alone.

But I'll take you up on your second offer to shoot you. ;)

"the low rider is a little colder".

"take a little trip, take a little trip with me"
WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's a place for you in our organization. Shoot me your curriculum vitae..
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#799848 Nov 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes! Not sure she will run, considering age, but, I truly hope that we have a Democratic woman run next time! Maybe Elizabeth Warren!
That's hysterical! LOL
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799849 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.
We don't like bullys, liars, thieves, terrorists and moochers!

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799850 Nov 8, 2012
TSM wrote:
Iím just wondering with four more years of this Radical in the WH will we be able to recognize America?
Not if you're still looking for the Jim Crow era. Are you?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799851 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you are going to need it to, right after the 1st of the year...
and it will be there...the law of the land...(beaming with patriotic pride)
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799853 Nov 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799854 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you are going to need it to, right after the 1st of the year...
Yes your depression is covered by Obamacare.

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799855 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.
Well that administration ended in 08.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799856 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
LOL! Well, go eat worms
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799857 Nov 8, 2012
Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.
It seems that the nation has once again failed me. My staff and I had a final meeting, during which I canceled all of their remaining credit cards and we discussed what could have gone wrong. I must confess this result has taken us all by surprise.

Eric F. opined that the most likely reason for our loss was Hurricane Sandy. Tropical storms of that nature are invariably given women's names, and the constant repetition of a female name in the closing days of the campaign likely emasculated much of our base.

We also did not account for the vote suppression efforts of the other side. We had rallied the votes of nearly every wealth unit in this country; during election day, however, the other side engaged in nationwide efforts to water those votes down by including the votes of other citizens as well. The efforts of many state governors to curtail such rampant voting by commoners were valiant, but in hindsight even those were of insufficient size.

http://www.dailykos.com/
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799858 Nov 8, 2012
What about documents on Benghazi, since this is the most transparent administration in U.S. history ????? Any time soon????? 4 yrs from now, maybe ?????
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#799860 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
We don't like rapists

GFY
carol

Orlando, FL

#799861 Nov 8, 2012
You almost have to feel sorry for Hillary. And Bill. They were both used and will be spit out when their usefulness is no longer needed.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799863 Nov 8, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> That must be why the wise forefathers never granted them the right to vote.
Yes, and that's what the R party would like to return to. Too bad, it's not going to happen
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799864 Nov 8, 2012
Riding Razor wrote:
I work alone.
But I'll take you up on your second offer to shoot you. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ro4yhp9L6OkXX
"the low rider is a little colder".
"take a little trip, take a little trip with me"
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799865 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
Wow he really makes you mad huh?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799866 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
KCS

Burbank, CA

#799867 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Just when i think you can't be more stupid, you always surprise me once again. Have you ever heard of Dick Cheney & Karl Rove? because it sounds like your talking about those two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 39 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]