Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
740,041 - 740,060 of 1,079,943 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And you're here responding because....
because, like you, this person has a right to be here. It isn't just a demonbrat website,or for naughty sisters that are full of lust, ya know.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

All those who voted for Obama, especially the lationos and blacks just proved how stupid they are because they cut off their noses to spite their faces.

They support a traitor, a liar, a coward, a slanderer, a druggie and a cheater with their support of Barack Obama.

All those celebrities such as Ellen de Generes, Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Barbara Walters and all the rest have shown their true colors and need to be BOYCOTTED!

How dare they use the airwaves to promote their anti-American agenda and secret government. Ask yourself how much these people have been paid off and just what they are getting from Obama. Is it special treatment with health care, money, drugs?

Malia Obama and her mooching pals could very well have brought back billions of illegal drugs from Oaxaca, Mexico on the spring break trip they took by stealing from we the people! They attend the scandal ridden Sidwell Friends School...Google!
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No! You come over to our side next time!
It's way betterer!
The Walton's and Romney's get to pay higher taxes for a change: actually help their country.
Dance dance dance!
We won!
Dance dance dance!
We won!
Can't touch me!
God help this stupid ass person. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, music really is a great unifier, huh -- and REALLY succeeds in bringing the over-60 crowd
I'm fastly beginning to think our fellow conservatives just aren't going to take advantage of this teachable moment in the ever-shifting fabric of the veil of space/time.
I think this is where you'll prove invaluable (fake) carol. Bring us together carol through the glory of popular song! I knew you had it in ye .... hehehehehe ..
("Calendar Girl," huh? I can almost see you doing the Lindy to it -- the little fat girl in the skirt with the poodle apliques, pursing your lips earnestly, eyes just a little too bright (manic?), givin' it your all, trying to impress the sturdy farm boy neighbor who figured he'd ask you to dance this once, just to increase his chances of skating into heaven, in spite of what he did to that goat one Wednesday, when he told his parents he couldn't go to church because he had a homework assignment that was overdue ....)
Actually, the Lindy was long before my time. "Calendar Girl" came out in 1961. I was 10 years old at the time.

(You little whippersnapper you!)

Here, you can listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I was a great dancer, by the way. Still am.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could live on your own planet.
As a God!
Or you could just live in your urn.
Or in your casket.
Forever!
Until the Romney's redevelop the cemetery for condos!
Then your out.
I want to meet God on earth: why all the starving!
God, this one is yours. LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I must disagree with myself on this one. What I mean is that I disagree that I disagree and I am not a dufus. I hope this is perfectly clear.
I disagree.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave says no to big oil, but yes to gay sex.
You really are a nutcase. I don't favor oil subsidies. But you love the fact that Obama wasted 50 times more on renewable energy boondoggles. Wasteful spending by the government is a major problem in this country and you liberal nutjobs just don't get it.
(Okay folks, here where Dave makes a ridiculous justification for the likes of Solyndra)
Wow yet another clever name stealing POS right whiner.

I understand what you are saying. Just because you pay for gay sex on Friday nights, you think its subsidizing it.

You are confused. We are talking about subsidies from the government.

Bush was all for Solyndra. It was a good idea at the time the decision was made.

Your buying gay sex is not a good decision. Please practice safe sex so I don't have to ed up paying for more of your healthcare.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
And it IS spelled Sedaka with an "e". Thought so.
If I had to waste time lookin sht up, Hah__my posts are from memory babe and they are among the most accurate on this thread.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a new set of crayons?
He would only try to stick them up his lame ass if he did. LOL
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Who would have thought Colin Powell was a traitor and possible terrorist? Thank God he did not run for POTUS as I would have voted for him.
Glad to find out he is a racist just like Barack Obama and accusing everyone else when they have divided the country like no others and ran the filthiest nastiest campaign ever! The porch monkeys have a bigger porch and have moved inside to sit on "The View" and all the other shows with the babbling heads.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. Big bird isn't a real person.
I have news for ya, nither are you.

You are just a little turd. LOL
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

What kind of parent steals money and then uses that money to send their kid who is 13 years old and 12 bought and paid for friends on a spring break to Oaxaca, Mexico when they knew there was an advisory for the American citizens not to go to Mexico because it was too dangerous?

Answer: bad parents and bad mooching granny... Barack and Michele Obama and Marion Robinson!

Thieves being sued and refusing to turn over the records requested....Google Malia Obama spring break Oaxaca, Mexico!

Mooching Marion Robinson needs to be packing her bags and put on the first Greyhound to Chicago TONIGHT! Kick the moocher out now! She has no business or place in OUR HOUSE!

The rest of them only got there throught their tacky, nasty election! CLASSLESS CREEPS
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd never know it by the way the libs carried on so.
It doesn't matter if big bird is a real person or not. The lame ass Libs will fck anything.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama’s ideology of Transforming America has Work it will continue through his Second Term!!? One thing Obama doesn’t want to happen during his Second Term is Americans being independent of Government so nothing will Change!!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
God help this stupid ass person. LOL
Huh?

I read some posts too!

ALL DUMBAZZZZZ RIGHT WINGERS!

LOOK:

you guys spent billions on Romney!!

LOST!!

an openly gay woman in Wisconsin beat you!!

Senate: plus two Democrats!

YOU LOST!

We won!

Now come taxes higher for rich incomes.

It's the right thing to do.

Right wingers hate debt? Bush borrowed $5 TRILLION.

Now the richest get to pay that down.

It's good!

Dance dance dance!

We won!

Get out your wallet Kock bros!(Spent billions on Romney for more tax cuts! Now they lost that and their taxes going up)

Dance dance dance!

We won!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree.
Will you just stop already?
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, if we relied solely on US oil, we would be out, bone dry in 25 years.
Oh, really? Then why did big bird sell half of our oil supplly? You might want to tell your so call genius to stop spending like crazy, and selling off our supply, or your Walfare To Work (not to work) checks will run dry in less than 25 years, buddy.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

And keep in mind, the rude, divisive language Obama used regarding Republicans are going to make The Republican House MORE obstinate; making it very difficult for Obama and The Democrats to pass much legislation. The Republicans are not going to compromise their core values and principles regarding policy for the sake of NOW "working" in a non-partisan manner after The Democrats ran such an UG-LY, VILE Campaign against The GOP. Not good business for The Country. And certainly NOT very presidential on Obama's part. He's played so small. Now, he is going to need to be the bigger man and extend his hand, reach over the much wider chasm
of bi-partisanship.
The GOP will now play Revenge politics.
They will no longer be the party of NO.
They will be The Party of NOT willing to play Obama small ball.

Heard Clinton and Panetta are resigning.

Note: I'm not in agreement or in favor of stalemating when we need to move ahead with so much needing to be accomplished.
I'm just making the point, it's the reality of human nature.
And revenge and payback are a part of that, as we all know.
But while Obama and The Democrats will reap what they have sewn, seeds of contention, discord and division ...
The Country will suffer.
Hope Obama was sincere in his acceptance speech regarding the necessary wisdom now needed for him to work with The Republicans in a respectable, mature fashion this term. We shall see ...
Get a Clue wrote:
Keep in mind, Obama supporters: The most powerful man in America is John Boehnner. Obama cannot pass one single piece of legislation without his stamp of approval. He is the only man standing between us and Obama's plan to destroy the economy of the free world. Whew! Dodged that Marxist take-over of America!!!(For now)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you just stop already?
You started it. Besides it's like asking me to stop breathing. You're not asking me to stop breathing? <pause> <sheepishly>:Are you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Peppy, so what are you in the Republican party going to do to have any shot at all in winning the presidency in 2016?

What are you going to do huh?

What? What?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min concerned citizen 97,538
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,627
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min SamBee 68,375
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min truth 48,910
Abby July 25, 2014 56 min edogxxx 7
Voice of God Weapon 1 hr Psychopaths 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,794
Amy 7-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 15 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••