Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799854 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you are going to need it to, right after the 1st of the year...
Yes your depression is covered by Obamacare.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#799855 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.
We don't like bullys, liars, thieves, terrorists and moochers!
Well that administration ended in 08.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799856 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.
LOL! Well, go eat worms
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799857 Nov 8, 2012
Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better.
It seems that the nation has once again failed me. My staff and I had a final meeting, during which I canceled all of their remaining credit cards and we discussed what could have gone wrong. I must confess this result has taken us all by surprise.

Eric F. opined that the most likely reason for our loss was Hurricane Sandy. Tropical storms of that nature are invariably given women's names, and the constant repetition of a female name in the closing days of the campaign likely emasculated much of our base.

We also did not account for the vote suppression efforts of the other side. We had rallied the votes of nearly every wealth unit in this country; during election day, however, the other side engaged in nationwide efforts to water those votes down by including the votes of other citizens as well. The efforts of many state governors to curtail such rampant voting by commoners were valiant, but in hindsight even those were of insufficient size.

http://www.dailykos.com/
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799858 Nov 8, 2012
What about documents on Benghazi, since this is the most transparent administration in U.S. history ????? Any time soon????? 4 yrs from now, maybe ?????
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#799860 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
We don't like rapists

GFY
carol

Orlando, FL

#799861 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
You almost have to feel sorry for Hillary. And Bill. They were both used and will be spit out when their usefulness is no longer needed.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799863 Nov 8, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> That must be why the wise forefathers never granted them the right to vote.
Yes, and that's what the R party would like to return to. Too bad, it's not going to happen
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799864 Nov 8, 2012
Riding Razor wrote:
I work alone.
But I'll take you up on your second offer to shoot you. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ro4yhp9L6OkXX
"the low rider is a little colder".
"take a little trip, take a little trip with me"
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799865 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
Wow he really makes you mad huh?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799866 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#799867 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Just when i think you can't be more stupid, you always surprise me once again. Have you ever heard of Dick Cheney & Karl Rove? because it sounds like your talking about those two.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799868 Nov 8, 2012
– BILL O’REILLY:“The white establishment is now the minority. And the voters, many of them, feel that the economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You are going to see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama’s way. People feel that they are entitled to things and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?”[Fox News, 11/6/2012]

– RUSH LIMBAUGH:“It’s just very difficult to beat Santa Claus. It is practically impossible to beat Santa Claus. People are not going to vote against Santa Clause especially if the alternative is being your own Santa Claus.[The Rush Limbaugh Show, 11/7/2012]

– SEAN HANNITY:“One other thing that we need to come to terms with as a result of last night. What appears to have happened is that the liberal welfare state in this country has now grown. More and more Americans have become dependent on that welfare state. As they have, they have found themselves siding with the party of government.”[Fox News, 11/7/2012]
http://thinkprogress.org/
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799869 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dont start up with your feelings again, you rodent.
Rodents are in the White House and they have NO feelings ...the names are: Obama, Hillary, Biden...and a liars to...ask the parents of 4 dead Americans killed in Benghazi ... dem, I D I O T !!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#799870 Nov 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida The long version.
You got it.

Seems like only yesterday...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799871 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jf3nFz4xzNEXX
Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/08/las-veg...
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799872 Nov 8, 2012
In addition to Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd are two of the biggest bullys ever! Those evil loudmouths think they can sit on national tv and screech and gesticulate their racist views just because they claim to be comedians and are on a show with that name.

We see now that Barbara Walters is scum and a traitor. She is a liar. She hopefully will not be here for the next election nor will Betty White and many of the others Barbara caters to using her program to destroy the USA!

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a Judas and needs to quit and stay home with her brats. Otherwise, she is completely useless as a spokesperson for the conservatives. She is hated and probably one of the reasons Romney lost.

They keep saying the Republicans need to change so start right there by firing Hasselbeck. Either don't replace her or get someone else who will be respected. She is not. She wants only to push her father, her husband, her brats and her clothing and book on tv and she stole the idea for the book from someone else. The other author sued and EH paid her way out of that one IIRC!

Look at the audience members of that commie program run by BW to foist her views on the public. They are mostly white all the time. It is obvious that the clapping and cheering are canned or they are paying people to do it btw!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#799874 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow i bet you love Bristol Palin who got knocked up during the campaign then had the nerve to berate Obama over gays marrying, HYPOCRITES and pleeeseee don't get me started with the BUSH daughters. But then thats not part of your talking points is it?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799875 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/08/las-veg...
Serves them right and I'll bet they voted for Obama. Hopefully they'll self-deport right back to where they came from and where they belong. They should be made an example of for all the Obama voters and supporters so they can see what is in store for them.

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799876 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
You should really change your name. I mean,it's obvious that the Obamas are going to be around for awhile soooo,hmmm...how bout this; Obamas fo fo mo fo sho.? You can work on it if you think it's a little long but I think it'd be more accurate dont you?

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Ratloder 69,708
Did the dems forget this B4 marching, recently? 1 hr Mr-conner 1
Where can I rent private proxies for web scraping? (Aug '12) 3 hr Carl 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 52,866
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Guru 187,368
abby 4-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]