Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799730 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spin all you want, dolt, but I actually have benefited from the moron being elected for a second term. Dork. You may continue now to keep posting your garbage as an uninfomed nothing, zero.
spin what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799731 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you moron...people mourning the economy and the loser re-elected, taxes going up!!!!!
ROMNEY is avenged already ...you "FORWARD" president called Gov. ROMNEY to help him with Obama's false hope and you idiots failed change...
You can't leave on HOPE alone, you BABOON AZZ!
But, don't worry after your "happiness" wares off,
you are going to have planty "free" Obamacare depression pills...enjoy while it less ..........
I can thank G.W. and the Hammer for the 'free' pills.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799732 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's surplus? Are you so flocking S - T - U - P - E - D you think Clinton single handedly caused the surplus, ZOMBIE?
Clinton presided over the decade of greed where CEO's tripled their comnpensation as the mail room staff was laid off.
Clinton, like Obama also made our world more dangerous, like allowing Nuclear technology to go to N. Korea (ABB) and missile guidance technology to China (Loral).
Your corrupt media blamed Rummy for ABB but Clinton allowed the transfers in both cases. I know this because I was involved and outraged.
Jerk - your Zombie are clueless libtards.
i think your tampon is shoved up a tad far...mellow out loser
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799735 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Time to run those no-good black MOOCHERS runnin' back where they came from! This is it! I'm not taking it any more! Where's my ROD? I'm gonna fix their MOOCHIN' black asses right now!!! Starting with MOOCHELLE!!
hey...gunners back!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#799736 Nov 8, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
K., NOW Y'ALL SHOO... G'WAN... THE LIBERALS GONNA PARTY DOWN A L'IL BIT AN' WE DON' WAN' NO LURKERS...
Go for it. It's what you do best.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#799737 Nov 8, 2012
Romney planned big victory fireworks celebration in Boston. Also had written take-over speech. Reports are Romney was shell shocked at news of loss. Plans to retire to home in California to fade away. Show compassion hug a Republican today, they need it.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799738 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie here - a moron chastising someone else for being stupid?
baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
<quoted text>
this post says it all...have a banana
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#799739 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie here - a moron chastising someone else for being stupid?
baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
<quoted text>
You're stupid loser that voted for the stupid loser...twice.
Why are you so angry? Oh, right, you're thr Republican base...angry old White dude.
Keep harping you foul loser, and keep losing!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799741 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We underestimated how many single women think of government as a rich boyfriend and love their private parts more than people having a job.
We also underestimated the Hispanic turnout.
We now know what we must do the next time. Single women may always need to have the false security of big government as their sugar daddy but I think we can reach a lot of Hispanics the next time around.
And when students are still looking for a job four years from now and realize they WILL have to pay back their student loans, the conservative party may seem a little more realistic and practical.
Didn't that kind of bs keep those folks from voting for Mitt?

Demean who you will, but those are the folks the GOP will need if they ever want to get into the WH again.

But hey, you can just continue with the way things are whilst the GOP sinks into obscurity. Works for me.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799742 Nov 8, 2012
Confront a dumb liberal with history and facts that are not what the dumbo wants to hear and this is what you get, 100% of the time...
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i think your tampon is shoved up a tad far...mellow out loser
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#799744 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if the Democrats just stop dividing people and promoting hate? That would be better for all Americans instead of having Democrats taching people to hate their neighbors.
God loves rape! He intends for it to happen?
The one issue Republicans seemed so on top of this election was rape. Was that something the Dems cooked up you moron loser?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799746 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike that kkkoward gunner
With both you and fetch here, this place is smelling like a mens room after a bean eating contest, Later, zeros.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799747 Nov 8, 2012
notice i didn't make fun of waxballs for spelling S-T-U-P-E-D?

oops...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799748 Nov 8, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE NEEDS TO POST AND DEFEND HER REAR.
With you here? I think it's the little boys that need to do that. heck, you're not fussy, the 80 year old me do too!

Hey - what's that thing sticking through your head?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799749 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Confront a dumb liberal with history and facts that are not what the dumbo wants to hear and this is what you get, 100% of the time...
<quoted text>
you can adjust it with that little string ma'am...
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799750 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
With both you and fetch here, this place is smelling like a mens room after a bean eating contest, Later, zeros.
success...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799752 Nov 8, 2012
It's a sockpuppet fest!

Liberal retard galore!

Later, zeros.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799754 Nov 8, 2012
Mooching Marion needs to put in a decent days work. She's been sponging and stealing for FOUR YEARS! She is a liar and a racist!

There has not been a new Ambassador to Libya appointed as yet, no? There are four dead thanks to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Here is a list of nominees to replace those murdered (feel free to add):

1. Marion Robinson
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Chelsea Clinton
4. Barbara Walters
5. Whoopi Goldberg
6. Joy Behar
7. Sherri Shepherd
8. Elisabeth (Judas) Hasselbeck
9. Diane Sawyer
10. Candy Crowley
11. Katie Couric
12. Ellen de Generes
13. Suze Orman
14. Cher
15. Jenny McCarthy
16. David Letterman
17. Jay Leno
18. Sandra Floukes
19. Kim Kardashian
20. The thing that birthed the Kardashian Filth
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799756 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
notice i didn't make fun of waxballs for spelling S-T-U-P-E-D?
oops...
You are capable of going after the low hanging fruit. I'll give you that. That's one of the reasons people don't bend over near you.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799758 Nov 8, 2012
waxballs dying gasp before he runs off...how'd that work for ya tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 184,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IBdaMann 51,402
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 69,106
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 5,708
Abby 2-28-15 2 hr RACE 5
A Small History Lesson. 3 hr Learn it Live it ... 6
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 8 hr Phil McOxwell 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future