Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,999)

Showing posts 739,961 - 739,980 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see...
STORM of the CENTURY every two weeks!LOL
"not even obamma could fix it" WWWAAAA BUSH,BUSH,BUSH!
"CHOCLATE nawlens?" "obamma hates black people" is why he has done NOTHING in 4 years for them!
You are a hateful person "nuc opt" it must be tiring.
Beats being a racist sore loser like you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is NOT re-electable because of idiots like you keyedup... Moat peopl hate your style of idiot....
-
It's the culture...
Appears he was very reelectable!!

Americans see right thru liars like Rmoney!!

It's the culture..........

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to Emaam.
Political victories in the USA are winner take all.
Remember when Bush lost the popular vote to Gore by 500,000 votes??
Bet it didn't bother you that Bush had actually lost the election when the SC anointed him..
He still got to destroy the economy and get thousands of Americans killed.
And you loved it.
You should leave. You never seem to realize when you expiration date is past.
"President Obama’s tactical victory is clear when you look at the election returns. He has no grand mandate that comes out of Tuesday’s numbers. He has been re-elected, but his policies did not win the day. Voters didn't turn their faces up to the vision he painted the way they did in 2008. When voters were asked which candidate had a vision for the future, Romney won that question in exit polls, 55 percent to 43 percent. Asked about Obama's signature achievement, health care, voters did not approve. Forty-nine percent said they wanted it repealed in part or whole. Voters also said the federal government was too large."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to Emaam.
Political victories in the USA are winner take all.
Remember when Bush lost the popular vote to Gore by 500,000 votes??
Bet it didn't bother you that Bush had actually lost the election when the SC anointed him..
He still got to destroy the economy and get thousands of Americans killed.
And you loved it.
You should leave. You never seem to realize when you expiration date is past.
"A divided nation did not hand President Obama a mandate in his re-election victory.

This year's candidate Obama -- with a campaign that sought to tear down Mitt Romney more than build upon the vision of his first four years -- needs to fall away with the last counted votes of 2012."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration seems to be trouncing on citizens rights.
TWO more DAYS.
Romney/Ryan 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Bush for what he deserves to be blamed with. Too bad you right whiners can't. You have to search others to blame.
I work & earn my own keep. I pay my taxers & don't constantly whine about it.
It's called H I S T O R Y. You morons like to try to rewrite it but it won't work.
You still blame President Bush, Davey? He has been out of the White House almost four years. This guy who said.. he could fix it, has been there almost as long, and nada =nothing 7.9% umemployment, and that doesn't count those who have given up looking. Although it's in the range of 16%, but this guy draws a pass. Whata Country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I predict the overwhelming majority of those 'handouts' will be in the form of low-interest small business loans. Once the jobs start returning, and people can realistically become self-employed, or work one job at living wages, rather than 3 at minimum,(none of which includes insurance, retirement, or pto's) there will be a lot fewer folks who apply for help.
Hint: they won't need it anymore.
Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mitt has hired Glen Beck to court the evangelicals? LOL!
Obama 306.9
Romney 231.1
electoral votes
Your prediction was quite accurate, Lily!!

You've taken the most abuse from these nitwits.

Nice to be vindicated, isn't it??

All those who called you names have been proven to be completely wrong.

I'm lovin' it!!

Don't know what happened to Jean, but you and she did an excellent job putting down the hateful racists, who even attacked your husband!!

I will likely not return to this site after today, just wanted to wish you well.

Kudos to; sonic, realtime, leosnana, Tenzing, Patrick, Ghost, dem, Fetch, etc.

We fought the good fight, and our side prevailed!!

Don't get much better than that, does it!!
One for all all for one

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I'll bet my sil sobbed her heart out when Romney lost. She once ranted uncontrollably that the democrats want to take all of our money. LOl because she donated thousands and thousands to the Republican party in the last 5 years. Kind of like flushing what little "wealth" she has, down the toilet. So cheap, her and my bro can't even send a freaking card to their mother/mil or spare a Xmas gift, yet they can toss throw all of their money to a bunch of people who could care less about anyone except themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
You can tell who’s winning by the message!! Romney :'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...Obama:” voting is best Revenge” Obama’s’ supporters threating to riot, Tuesday the American People will be celebrating our 45th President….President Romney!!
How'd that ahole theory work out for you??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

When you have 1in 6 families receiving government checks, 49% pays no taxes what this election shows a shift in attitudes from accountable/responsibility to dependency the New Job norm is applying for welfare!! Liberals/Democrat you lost the war on Poverty but won the war on Dependency!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I will likely not return to this site after today,
Not as nutsickles anyway, ain't that right Jimmy? Or do you prefer New Carol?
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that another obama presidency is something we will make the best of. What scares me are the 10s of millions that voted themselves government handouts. We may not survive them.
Well they've cooked their own goose so to speak now that they've been flushed out of the woodwork like the filthy cockroaches they are: Star Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd, Joy Behar, Barbara Walters, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Eva LongWHORIA, George Clooney, et al! BOYCOTT them and SHUN THEM! Do not support them financially in any way and they will lose whatever "power" and influence they are perceived to have by their DUMB AND STUPID BRAINDEAD supporters. All those celebrities who have appeared on the "View" should be boycotted starting with Suze Orman and the rest of the perverts and blashpheming godless pigs like Jennie McCarthy! Many of these will die before the next election so hopefully Barbara Walters will be in that crowd along with all the fatsos like Star Jones, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.

Look around you in your circle of friends at school and at work. Let the libs flock together and find company with their lowlife kind who mock religion and all that is good, patriotic and traditional. The stupid hispanics and blacks show themselves with their ill behaved kids, manner of speaking and dress and foul loud-mouthed behavior. They stick out like the boils on the butts of humanity they are! SHUN THESE PEOPLE and avoid them like the plague.

Remember the lyrics from the talented composers of yesteryear and learn from history. "The rich get rich and the poor get children" is as true today as it was when this song "Ain't We Got Fun" was written. Many of these songs have a historical context and can teach many lessons.

Sadly, the generation of today's kids is scary and the future looks mighty dim. They are mostly ill behave, spoiled rotten self-entitled narcissists and dominate the Democratic Party. I used to be a Democrat but left that party when Reagan blessed our country and like Romney and Ryan has. What a sad day this is and how disgusting to see the Democrats delight in electing a traitor, a bum, a druggie, a liar and a thief for a second term. That speaks volumes about the kind of people they are and I want nothing to do with most of them as they are selfish and only out for themselves and CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

They are brain-dead and irresponsibe with cell-phone usage, texting and twittering. Avoid such people like the filth they are and stop enriching the famous among the "N'S"...."N " = NASTY!

Those who voted for Obama might just as well have voted for O.J. Simpson whom I happened to think NOT GUILTY and will confess to calling Cochran's office during the trial, speaking to Shawn (the lawyer) on the phone and suggesting he try on the glove! I even told her I thought it ridiculous to suggest the disguise was a ski cap as only a ski MASK would serve that purpose! Was I ever surprised to see that she took my suggestion and that the glove didn't fit! Johnny Cochran actually tried on the ski cap to prove to the jurors he was still recognizable btw for those too young to remember or too old to remember.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You a guard dog or a gun nut?
Get your own topix name. This one's taken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The "Obama supporters" are REALLY going to be mad when President Romney actually makes them pay for their cellphones and food. Talk about RIOTS!!! LOL!!
How'd that work out for you, wingnut??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Why is obozo losing?
Waxturd it the true LOSER!!

What a moonbat!!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no it won't.
I'm gonna be on it like a fly on shit.
I like YOUR analogy:

you = fly
Benghazi = shit

Enjoy your feast on shit.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is they all watch too much Fox News. They are living in an alternate reality, and then they claim the rest of of us and the world are out of touch.
You ARE out of touch. Fox has nothing to do with it.

At least I get to say "told ya'" in a few years...or sooner.
carol

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your own topix name. This one's taken.
Yes, it certainly is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a Nitwit?
-
It's the culture...
Trump jumped from the roof of Trump Towers today, taking th e$5 Million with him!!

It's the culture..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 739,961 - 739,980 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 21 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 48 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••