Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
andy

Rancho Cordova, CA

#799443 Nov 8, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
We had the gw moron for 8 years and America may never recover from the GOP moronic economic FAILURES and you want an idiot like romney to carry on w those rwnut policies? NO THANK YOU

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799444 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see homers post about Rasmussen?
I do remember you saying how accurate they are.
You have not been right yet today about anything I said either predicting the election outcome (I didn't, really said we'd ALL have to wait and see), or in now talking about Rasmussen (I never, ever mentioned it, rather said that polls could be bent either way and the only "poll" that mattered was the actual vote.)

What's WRONG with you? Oh, just never mind. I don't care.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799445 Nov 8, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's not going to talk to Romney. He can't stand the guy. Romney represents everything Obama hates about America. Besides his ego would never allow it.
Obama was being kind Flack, Romney didn't have a plan__no one in the (R) primary line up had a plan except Ron Paul and his was straight out of the Andy Hardy Series.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799446 Nov 8, 2012
Romneyworld reckoning begins

“They ran a 20th century campaign in the 21st century,” said one Romney bundler, frustrated that the campaign made assumptions about the youth vote and voter intensity that didn’t pan out.“The anger is that they were entrusted to do certain things. It’s not like they were paid a $5,000 retainer to get a few dozen articles in an inside-the-Beltway paper. This is the major leagues.”

Another Republican outside the Romney campaign but privy to its thinking described the defeat as a complete pummeling, with Senate losses adding salt to the wound.

Romney supporters point to a series of brash statements made by advisers that seem out of touch with reality in retrospect. Inside the Beltway, Republicans trained their fire on senior Romney advisers like Ed Gillespie and political director Rich Beeson for appearances on last weekend’s Sunday shows. Gillespie said the electoral map was expanding, and Beeson predicted a 300 electoral vote win for Romney.

“There were a lot of Republicans who were on calls that the campaign was having led to believe we had shots in Pennsylvania and Minnesota,” one Republican operative supporting Romney said.“I think Republicans are split right now between confused and shocked, and also I think they are wondering did the Romney campaign have numbers we didn’t have.”

In starker terms, the source questioned:“Was last week a head fake, or were they just not that smart?”

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm...
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#799447 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is STEALING Romney's ideas and some of his words but does not have his looks, class, morals, intelligence or character. Obama is not funny or cool and neither is that hateful wife of his. The N word suits the Obamas to a tee and was made for Marion Robinson and her offspring if it ever was meant for anyone. The Bidens will qualify too and Joe wasn't lying when he made his stupid remark about putting people back in chains.
The N'S ran the NASTIEST CAMPAIGN along with the BIDENS and free passes from the traitors in the MMS and the "N" word suits ALL OF THEM. Barbara Walters is the biggest N of all along with David Letterman and Eva Longhoria and the supporters at the Democratic Convention!
I don't understand why the blacks can call each other the N word, but when a white person says it, it has a whole new meaning. They didn't change the meaning of the N word like they have the meaning of Gay too, did they?
I mean, when I was growing up the word Gay meant happy go lucky. I heard blacks call the whites the N word, so why do people act like this word is far worse than saying the queen mother of dirty words ?

People need to take a good look at how they act, what they say, and do things. No wonder racism is still a big problem, because people want to keep it alive (for all the wrong resons), and don't listen nor take God's word to not dwell on the past.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799448 Nov 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Big Bird wins and flies again.
Did you get a new set of crayons?
andy

Rancho Cordova, CA

#799449 Nov 8, 2012
Tom wrote:
The scary thing now is brain dead Joe Biden being a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Biden like Obama would make a great president for America. You rwnut republicans have not a soul for America !
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799450 Nov 8, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had the gw moron for 8 years and America may never recover from the GOP moronic economic FAILURES and you want an idiot like romney to carry on w those rwnut policies? NO THANK YOU
How's Oapy, Andy? Twidlee Dee, twidlee dumb. Say Hi to Goober!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799451 Nov 8, 2012
What Obama will accomplish in his second term!! Debt/Deficits, government dependency, poverty, unemployment, etc. will continue rise!! The scary part is nothing we can Do!!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799452 Nov 8, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bird is a 1% er.
Your saying he is like Romney then. I like Big Bird better.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#799453 Nov 8, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Want to wager on how long it takes the media to turn on him now that he can't run again? I say January or February!
Jan 2017 Hillary Clinton will be president and the tea party types will still whine

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#799454 Nov 8, 2012
GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am no freak. I never said I was God, and I know he can fight his own balltles. I am more standing up for God/Jesus in a country that is fastly trying to get rid of Christianity.
God doesn't accept abortions, nor does he approve of same sex being together. Show me in the Bible that he says he does., but God gave us free will, and unlike you people, God don't think of you as TTHE PROBLEM and will kill you for it. All God will do is judge you later. Either you live in Heaven or you don't. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Oh, and you are a fine one to preach to me on any type of religion. Maybe you should actually read The Holy Bible and/or take some Bible lessoons before you act like a Sunday School Teacher towards other people on here.
NEXT
Unless you can get back to me with the red print selections showing Jesus condemning abortion or homosexuality, then I think you'd better check on what happened to Onan and stop with the pronouncements from high times on what "God don't think." You might "fastly" use a few "lessoons" before you misuse the term toward again. LMAWLEYAO
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799455 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Can't touch me!
Dance dance dance!
Can't touch me!
Watch me romance...
Raising taxes on rich folks!
I won!! Coming soon!!
Hey Kock bros! Get out your wallets!
Can't touch me!
Dance dance dance!
And make romance......Democrats Win!!!!
And after the 1st of the year taxes. will go up, economy decline, no jobs, gas go up...
don't worth --- be happy...
in 2014 you're going to have "free" Obamacare to cover your depression pills, M O R O N...!!!!!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#799456 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
About that "jobs bill" everyone is blaming the republicans for not passing...even the Daily Beast reported the truth.
"Barack Obama continued his sales blitz across the country Tuesday, touting his jobs plan and scolding Republicans in Congress more than once to 'pass this bill.'
"There was only one rather embarrassing problem: his $447 billion proposal was blocked in the Senate—by his fellow Democrats."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10...
Uh-oh...the liberal talking points bible made liberals look stupid.
I am shocked!
Does your biased link explain why the Senate didn't support it?

Perhaps because the GOP in the House tacked on a bunch of legislation to 'redefine rape'?
(They're famous for that sort of thing, you know.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799457 Nov 8, 2012
Iranian military jets fire on US unmanned drone in international waters last week. The drone was unharmed and return to base,

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#799458 Nov 8, 2012
GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why the blacks can call each other the N word, but when a white person says it, it has a whole new meaning. They didn't change the meaning of the N word like they have the meaning of Gay too, did they?
I mean, when I was growing up the word Gay meant happy go lucky. I heard blacks call the whites the N word, so why do people act like this word is far worse than saying the queen mother of dirty words ?
People need to take a good look at how they act, what they say, and do things. No wonder racism is still a big problem, because people want to keep it alive (for all the wrong resons), and don't listen nor take God's word to not dwell on the past.
Same reason your wife, mother, and sisters can call each other B's, but you (and the rest of the people who know them) should not. "Blacks call whites the N word"? What color is the sky on your planet, Foil Hat Boi.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#799459 Nov 8, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Opie?
They killed him off in the 2nd episode of the season.
It was a real bummer.

:'(

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#799460 Nov 8, 2012
In case noone saw here are the transcripts for the speaches.

http://www.thefloridanewsjournal.com/2012/11/...

I think that Barry gave a good speach. Even Mittens was sort of good if not short and you could tell he was forcing it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799461 Nov 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan 2017 Hillary Clinton will be president and the tea party types will still whine
Hillary and Little Timmy are on the way out. Just watch which other rats start jumping ship. It will be telling in what will happen the next four years.
carol

Orlando, FL

#799462 Nov 8, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're so hopeless not even your god could save you..."accusing him of murdering someone's wife"??? Borne in false witness about the POTUS lately. Go back with that pious claim that Mittler was just to "good" to run a winning campaign...that's the guy I want dealing with Putin and the terrorists (great grunge band, BTW).
One of his campaign ads did. Obama did not condemn it even when the cheerleaders hammered his press secretary about it after it was discovered it was a complete lie.

When the cheerleaders get mad, you know it must be pretty bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 4 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••