Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#799739 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie here - a moron chastising someone else for being stupid?
baaawwwwaahhhh!!!
<quoted text>
You're stupid loser that voted for the stupid loser...twice.
Why are you so angry? Oh, right, you're thr Republican base...angry old White dude.
Keep harping you foul loser, and keep losing!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799741 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We underestimated how many single women think of government as a rich boyfriend and love their private parts more than people having a job.
We also underestimated the Hispanic turnout.
We now know what we must do the next time. Single women may always need to have the false security of big government as their sugar daddy but I think we can reach a lot of Hispanics the next time around.
And when students are still looking for a job four years from now and realize they WILL have to pay back their student loans, the conservative party may seem a little more realistic and practical.
Didn't that kind of bs keep those folks from voting for Mitt?

Demean who you will, but those are the folks the GOP will need if they ever want to get into the WH again.

But hey, you can just continue with the way things are whilst the GOP sinks into obscurity. Works for me.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799742 Nov 8, 2012
Confront a dumb liberal with history and facts that are not what the dumbo wants to hear and this is what you get, 100% of the time...
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i think your tampon is shoved up a tad far...mellow out loser
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#799744 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if the Democrats just stop dividing people and promoting hate? That would be better for all Americans instead of having Democrats taching people to hate their neighbors.
God loves rape! He intends for it to happen?
The one issue Republicans seemed so on top of this election was rape. Was that something the Dems cooked up you moron loser?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799746 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike that kkkoward gunner
With both you and fetch here, this place is smelling like a mens room after a bean eating contest, Later, zeros.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799747 Nov 8, 2012
notice i didn't make fun of waxballs for spelling S-T-U-P-E-D?

oops...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799748 Nov 8, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE NEEDS TO POST AND DEFEND HER REAR.
With you here? I think it's the little boys that need to do that. heck, you're not fussy, the 80 year old me do too!

Hey - what's that thing sticking through your head?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799749 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Confront a dumb liberal with history and facts that are not what the dumbo wants to hear and this is what you get, 100% of the time...
<quoted text>
you can adjust it with that little string ma'am...
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799750 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
With both you and fetch here, this place is smelling like a mens room after a bean eating contest, Later, zeros.
success...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799752 Nov 8, 2012
It's a sockpuppet fest!

Liberal retard galore!

Later, zeros.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799754 Nov 8, 2012
Mooching Marion needs to put in a decent days work. She's been sponging and stealing for FOUR YEARS! She is a liar and a racist!

There has not been a new Ambassador to Libya appointed as yet, no? There are four dead thanks to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Here is a list of nominees to replace those murdered (feel free to add):

1. Marion Robinson
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Chelsea Clinton
4. Barbara Walters
5. Whoopi Goldberg
6. Joy Behar
7. Sherri Shepherd
8. Elisabeth (Judas) Hasselbeck
9. Diane Sawyer
10. Candy Crowley
11. Katie Couric
12. Ellen de Generes
13. Suze Orman
14. Cher
15. Jenny McCarthy
16. David Letterman
17. Jay Leno
18. Sandra Floukes
19. Kim Kardashian
20. The thing that birthed the Kardashian Filth
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#799756 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
notice i didn't make fun of waxballs for spelling S-T-U-P-E-D?
oops...
You are capable of going after the low hanging fruit. I'll give you that. That's one of the reasons people don't bend over near you.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799758 Nov 8, 2012
waxballs dying gasp before he runs off...how'd that work for ya tard?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799760 Nov 8, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves rape! He intends for it to happen?
The one issue Republicans seemed so on top of this election was rape. Was that something the Dems cooked up you moron loser?
be fair now...he only intends for women to be forced to carry the rape baby to term...live with it everyday while they're body changes and grows. everyday for nine solid months a visual reminder of the worst thing that's ever happened to her, the soul robbing punishment that gunner inflicted upon her. then he wants her to endure excruciating pain and risk even death to deliver the little miracle born of forcibly injected criminal sperm into her body.

he's like that
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#799762 Nov 8, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are capable of going after the low hanging fruit. I'll give you that. That's one of the reasons people don't bend over near you.
And you wonder why more people didn't want to vote the same way you were voting. hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! Your such a vile little dumbass loser.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799765 Nov 8, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of POTUS grandmas haved lived in the WH.
It's the ignoramous racist screwballs like you that sunk the GOP.
You are wrong. Marion Robinson LIED about her plans four years ago. She is a huge drain on the economy and is no longer needed to care for those granddaughters who dress like ho's and are as arrogant as their father(?) and mother and grandmother!

Marion Robinson needs to go and go now! Nothing but a lying mooching porch monkey and the Democrats are the biggest racists of all. Barack Obama is the Chief Racist along with his wife and that mother of hers! Google Michelle Obama "alll this for a damn flag."
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799767 Nov 8, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feelings are important.
Just not to anyone else.
Yes, we all know ...DEAD BRAIN OBAMA ZOMBIES,
have NO FEELINGS ...
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#799768 Nov 8, 2012
hmmmm....mmmm...Iranians be testing Barry's p-nutts by firing on a U.S. drone ova International waters.... dats a act of war...! but Barry suppressed dat info until after da election, oooooo dat Barry an his propaganda thugs sho nuff are a sneaky bunch...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799770 Nov 8, 2012
I love silly talk Holder/Hillary may go! I thought Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner would have left early!! Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! You would think he would be Embarrass… Like they say “You Can’t Embarrass a Liberal/Democrat!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#799771 Nov 8, 2012
Looks like Hillary is scooting along. I think Sandy Fluck should get the job. She seems brighter than Hillary and she brings negotiating techniques Hillary can only dream of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 min boundary painter 819
Amy 3-26 33 min RACE 29
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 38 min RACE 1,638
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,244
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min ACTUALLY 185,827
Harry Reid breathing piece of excrement retiring. 49 min aboutime 1
Word (Dec '08) 56 min boundary painter 5,144
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]