Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252096 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799826 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
I often award you bulbs (the yellow one), hearts, funny faces and golden stars, dem, but the dink jumps right in there and changes 'em. Why, we oughta ....
tricks are for kids and ancient hospice patients
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799827 Nov 8, 2012
Dumb OBAMA DEAD BRAIN ZOMBIES ...
Gov. Romney was not elected,( according to some) because he didn't show his Taxes...but IRS know all of it...

But, Obama is re-elected and he paid millions to have his college records sealed...really?????

SHUT UP...!!!!!!!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799831 Nov 8, 2012
Republicans election depression is covered by Obamacare.
sista sledge says

Tonawanda, NY

#799834 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i think we broke someone^^^^^^^^
sure you weren't made.

"we"? there is no me in we.:)
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799837 Nov 8, 2012
WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
Hey posters, who's in the mood for a little side trip down memory lane? No? Oh well, here it is anyway. Topix: Guardian of all morality, except when they promote this (oh, and selling chinee, russian, etc., etc. "brides" in the sidebars).:
(Pay attention, Yawk, and maybe you'll understand why you can't play chess worth a sh!t either. Maybe you should just stick to eatin canoli?)
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TQ7767CLE...
man...i'll bet she was a party...and i'll bet now that she's...uh...more mature she needs an entire hillbilly up there to get off
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799838 Nov 8, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> with the right person holding the label.
Yes! Not sure she will run, considering age, but, I truly hope that we have a Democratic woman run next time! Maybe Elizabeth Warren!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#799839 Nov 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans election depression is covered by Obamacare.
Yes and you are going to need it to, right after the 1st of the year...
KCS

Burbank, CA

#799840 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Dumb OBAMA DEAD BRAIN ZOMBIES ...
Gov. Romney was not elected,( according to some) because he didn't show his Taxes...but IRS know all of it...
But, Obama is re-elected and he paid millions to have his college records sealed...really?????
SHUT UP...!!!!!!!
Obama is smarter than you or anybody in your famly, Damn i bet Sasha and Malia are already smarter than you. Continually bashing you head against the wall is a sign of a low IQ. Maybe like other Conservatives you can scream i'm moving to Canada.

Here is the facts about Canada:

gays free to marry
rigid gun laws
european style politics
don't trip over race.
universal health care
they don't speak kindly of conservatives.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799841 Nov 8, 2012
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.

We don't like bullys, liars, thieves, terrorists and moochers!

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#799844 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, "The president emphasized five components of recovery" "And then he left, off to a campaign stop in Cleveland."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/obam...
What is he supposed to do,get out there with a mop and bucket and start cleaning up? He's the commander and chief. He gives the orders and makes the directives then it's up to those with the orders to carry them out.Thats how it works as the president. I'm sorry if not seeing him waist deep in flood waters rescuing five year olds was what you expected sheesh.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#799845 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
That must be why the wise forefathers never granted them the right to vote.
Riding Razor

Tonawanda, NY

#799847 Nov 8, 2012
I work alone.

But I'll take you up on your second offer to shoot you. ;)

"the low rider is a little colder".

"take a little trip, take a little trip with me"
WILLARD ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's a place for you in our organization. Shoot me your curriculum vitae..
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#799848 Nov 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes! Not sure she will run, considering age, but, I truly hope that we have a Democratic woman run next time! Maybe Elizabeth Warren!
That's hysterical! LOL
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799849 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama ran his nasty campaign just like a schoolyard BULLY and that is how his supporters act. They are worse than the bullys they rant about, especially Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the stupid bullys who are wasting space on tv.

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799850 Nov 8, 2012
TSM wrote:
Iím just wondering with four more years of this Radical in the WH will we be able to recognize America?
Not if you're still looking for the Jim Crow era. Are you?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#799851 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
and it will be there...the law of the land...(beaming with patriotic pride)
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#799853 Nov 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Yup, that's right. The women woke up and went and voted for President Obama, a father of two daughters, a hero and champion for women. More and more women have to get involved in politics. It's enough.
He's probably molesting those daughters....way too much sex talk about "tucking" from Moochelle Obama and way too much time spent by Malia in daddy's bedroom and bathroom. This is not normal behavior for a 13 year old. She is very seductive around "daddy" and trying to win him over from Michelle. Notice the evil jealous look in Michelle's eyes! Look how it is usually Michelle who makes the phony overtures for pda's and Boy Barry looks like she'd go away! She is a two bagger for sure just like Mooching Marion!
Google the pictures of Sasha and Malia sitting by Daddy dressed like ghetto ho's and looking like they're 30 and 40 years old with the clothes, hair and jewelry. That's the way they roll where they come from!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799854 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your depression is covered by Obamacare.

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

#799855 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Well that administration ended in 08.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799856 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
LOL! Well, go eat worms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 192,397
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Julie 28
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 4 hr Counselor48 1
Ask Amy 7-5-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 9 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 10 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages