Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#799401 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK big mouth, what loopholes was Romney going to close to balance out the 5 trillion tax cut?
Funny, Paul Ryan said he did not have a list yet here you are, claiming he did. Because Mitt Romney had a plan.
How was Romney getting us energy independent? Convert cars to run on coal? What was the plan?
Romney had no plans, only goals.
You should really learn the difference.
When did i claim ryan had a list? You are one fckd up individual.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799402 Nov 8, 2012
A More Diverse GOP

As I said in my post election wrap-up, I don’t think the primary problem for the Republican Party is that it isn’t “reaching” enough voters. The problem is that voters are rejecting the party and its ideology.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/a-more...
dem

United States

#799403 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
Everybody thinks he was writing lots of those songs for Edie Sedgwick (who is sooooo flat chested by the way, not ample like me, and a total doper), but I'm completely convinced he was writing for me alone, just like that guy who probably saw me making my way down that lonely street after the go-go bars closed, and saw how "young and sweet" I was, unlike the others ... oh yeah, it was "Down on Main Street." I'm pretty sure we had a few cocktails together, but can't swear to it(they make sure you're practically a "B" girl before they'll even let you in the door to dance in those places (which are, just like the Mormon temples, money laundering operations), but not topless, as I would NEVER do that.

Also, the song "Roseanna" was NOT for that famous groupie, Roseanna Arquette, of the "acting" Arquettes, as I know that the original lyrics (and, yes, I DO have the handwritten original) has "carol" crossed out and replaced with "Roseanna," because I refused to give in to the lead guitarist's sweaty advances. So, actually, the lyrics went like this:

All I wanna do in the middle of the evening
Is hold you tight, oh carol, oh carol,
I didn't know you were looking for more
Than I could ever give

Not quite a year since she went away, oh carol. yeah
Now she's gone and I have to say

Meet you all the way
Meet you all the way, oh carol yeah
Meet you all the way

I can see your face still shining through the window
On the other side, oh carol, oh carol
I didn't know that a girl like you
Could make me feel so sad, oh carol, etc...

Of course, they would have gotten in trouble, since there actually is an older song, "carol," sung by the brilliant Paul Anka ("oh carol I am but a fool" and so on ...). Now him I really did roll around with a little, even if he was an Lebanese, but don't tell my mama. I mean, how could you resist?
You mean I've been debating fake carol?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#799404 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
President Barack Obama’s new jobs plan is hitting some unexpected turbulence in the halls of Congress: lawmakers from his own party.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/634...
Oh my...another uh-oh...
Lets do the time warp again....

Your article is over a year old.
dem

United States

#799405 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt RomneyÂ’s 5 Point Plan is the Same Plan as McCain in Â’08 and Bush in Â’04

see a pattern here?

Then look at the Republican solutions since 2010:
legislation against the teaching of evolution,

banning the word “gay” from schools,

denying women control over their own uteruses,

banning contraception,

legislation to put children back to work and limit the pay of middle class workers,

legislating the Ten Commandments,– none of which address any of the problems faced by Americans today.

Even when they do touch on an actual problem – proclaiming days of prayer to combat drought – the solution is laughable.
It would have been a six point plan but he ran out of fingers.
carol

United States

#799406 Nov 8, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>When did i claim ryan had a list? You are one fckd up individual.
You did.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#799407 Nov 8, 2012
Karl Rove needs to explain to his donors how they spent 400 million dollars & got nothing in return.

I mean besides blaming it on Hurricane Sandy.

Maybe we will finally get rid of the lying turd blossom & he can move in with GW.

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/08/karl_rove_rea...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799409 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to educate people on what it is like in that region..
Good luck then.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799411 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Karl Rove needs to explain to his donors how they spent 400 million dollars & got nothing in return.
Maybe we will finally get rid of the lying turd blossom & he can move in with GW.
it did buy the koch brothers an awful lot of unwanted publicity
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#799412 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
He can open with:

Folks! We spent $400 million.

We got the first openly gay woman elected to the Senate.

LOL

LOL

what a beat down! Democrats win!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#799414 Nov 8, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Was it populated what like New York City On 911......you guys are so stupid
Are you now claiming that the Connecticut Cowboy shot the hell out of those hijackers round the Pentagon and World Trade Center before he even got finished reading "My Pet Goat"? What a hero!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#799416 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
They couldn't beat me!
With all those billions.
Or my new hero: Tammy Baldwin from Wis.
First openly gay women elected to Senate.
Let freedom ring!
That's Ryans turf?
We beat them out of touch right whiners. Yeah Democrats!!
We showed them real good!
Billions! Wasted! MITT SPENT $100 MILLION OUT OF POCKET?
OUCH!
Barack Hussein Obama's new 'best friend'?? Guess we really now know his preference??
You notice Barack Hussein Obama didn't spend that much of his own money. Only "Other People's Money". Par for the course...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#799417 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>does your bow tie spin around when you tell "jokes"?
"jokes"???
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799419 Nov 8, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Can't touch me!
Dance dance dance!
Can't touch me!
Watch me romance...
Raising taxes on rich folks!
I won!! Coming soon!!
Hey Kock bros! Get out your wallets!
Can't touch me!
Dance dance dance!
And make romance......Democrats Win!!!!
OK. You can go out and play for recess now, Democrat. Don't forget your hat & gloves. Wipe your nose too.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#799420 Nov 8, 2012
Obama will be re-elected no doubt.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#799421 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OK big mouth, what loopholes was Romney going to close to balance out the 5 trillion tax cut?
Funny, Paul Ryan said he did not have a list yet here you are, claiming he did. Because Mitt Romney had a plan.
How was Romney getting us energy independent? Convert cars to run on coal? What was the plan?
Romney had no plans, only goals.
You should really learn the difference.
"real dumb"
Lets look at the goals of president nobama;
- More spending
- More debt
- Higher taxes
- More government interference in American's personal life, i.e. forcing insurance on the, forcing groups to go against their principals by making them provide BC benefits for their employees
- More American's on food stamps
- Fewer American's paying Federal income taxes
- Higher unemployment
- Continuing declines in household incomes
- Bigger government
- Gutting the military
I have to add based on your inane posts you and the president are joined at the hip.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#799422 Nov 8, 2012
dem with a little d wrote:
<quoted text>
You did.
Post # or stfu.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799423 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
Everybody thinks he was writing lots of those songs for Edie Sedgwick (who is sooooo flat chested by the way, not ample like me, and a total doper), but I'm completely convinced he was writing for me alone, just like that guy who probably saw me making my way down that lonely street after the go-go bars closed, and saw how "young and sweet" I was, unlike the others ... oh yeah, it was "Down on Main Street." I'm pretty sure we had a few cocktails together, but can't swear to it(they make sure you're practically a "B" girl before they'll even let you in the door to dance in those places (which are, just like the Mormon temples, money laundering operations), but not topless, as I would NEVER do that.
Also, the song "Roseanna" was NOT for that famous groupie, Roseanna Arquette, of the "acting" Arquettes, as I know that the original lyrics (and, yes, I DO have the handwritten original) has "carol" crossed out and replaced with "Roseanna," because I refused to give in to the lead guitarist's sweaty advances. So, actually, the lyrics went like this:
All I wanna do in the middle of the evening
Is hold you tight, oh carol, oh carol,
I didn't know you were looking for more
Than I could ever give
Not quite a year since she went away, oh carol. yeah
Now she's gone and I have to say
Meet you all the way
Meet you all the way
I can see your face still shining through the window
On the other side, oh carol, oh carol
I didn't know that a girl like you
Could make me feel so sad, oh carol, etc...
Of course, they would have gotten in trouble, since there actually is an older song, "carol," sung by the brilliant Paul Anka ("oh carol I am but a fool" and so on ...). Now him I really did roll around with a little, even if he was an Lebanese, but don't tell my mama. I mean, how could you resist?
Well, if we're gonna sing let's get it right eh? Oh Carol was by Sadaka, a Lebanese from Brooklyn who penned the song for his pal Carol King.

Anka, also a slight of build Lebanese singer/songwriter is from Canada. Sure bet that he didn't play hawkee in high school eh?

Prefer Sadaka myself and "laughter in the rain" one of the all time feelgood songs.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799424 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Obama said in his victory speech:
"In the weeks ahead, I also look forward to sitting down with Governor Romney to talk about where we can work together to move this country forward."
That's a big switch from accusing him of murdering someone's wife.
He only looks forward to it because he knows, too, Romney is the only one who knows how to fix it.
He's not going to talk to Romney. He can't stand the guy. Romney represents everything Obama hates about America. Besides his ego would never allow it.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#799425 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Who died and made you GOD, freak? And since when does GOD need you to fight his battles?
Fundies always eventually get to the threats.
Always.
Seems to me, if God didn't want abortions, He wouldn't be the world's busiest abortionist.
You really ought to familiarize yourself with the tenets and realities of your own religion.
Next.
First of all, I am no freak. I never said I was God, and I know he can fight his own balltles. I am more standing up for God/Jesus in a country that is fastly trying to get rid of Christianity.

God doesn't accept abortions, nor does he approve of same sex being together. Show me in the Bible that he says he does., but God gave us free will, and unlike you people, God don't think of you as TTHE PROBLEM and will kill you for it. All God will do is judge you later. Either you live in Heaven or you don't. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Oh, and you are a fine one to preach to me on any type of religion. Maybe you should actually read The Holy Bible and/or take some Bible lessoons before you act like a Sunday School Teacher towards other people on here.
NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 70,076
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 68,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 3 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance