Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#799355 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Obama said in his victory speech:
"In the weeks ahead, I also look forward to sitting down with Governor Romney to talk about where we can work together to move this country forward."
That's a big switch from accusing him of murdering someone's wife.
He only looks forward to it because he knows, too, Romney is the only one who knows how to fix it.
Romney was too nice of a man to go up against chicago thug politics. Of course this latest blurb is purely more Obama BS, "made for media sound bite", he has no intention of listening to Romney and he has no intention of reaching across the aisle in Congress. His patronizing style is his biggest weakness.
dem

United States

#799356 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Just women who expect the rest of us to pay for their sex lives.
Just cause you don't have sex anymore you call women that do sluts?

Wonder if your daughter is practicing the pull out?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799357 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but Obama said in his victory speech:
"In the weeks ahead, I also look forward to sitting down with Governor Romney to talk about where we can work together to move this country forward."
That's a big switch from accusing him of murdering someone's wife.
He only looks forward to it because he knows, too, Romney is the only one who knows how to fix it.
carol...after the shock wears off, please tell me you'll return to your former self. lots of murder talk coming out of you.

you turning neo-con on us now
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799358 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sober now honey? Does that licking offer still stand?
You are confusing Carol with lily, idiot sockpuppet.

You're as dumb as Ghost.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799359 Nov 8, 2012
Capable working Americans use to look at Welfare as a Stigma, if they needed help it was short term today because of Liberals/Democrats itís just another Job!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799360 Nov 8, 2012
It's only a matter of time now until the shit hits the fan for the left.
dem

United States

#799361 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>carol...after the shock wears off, please tell me you'll return to your former self. lots of murder talk coming out of you.

She turned months ago.
She's a lost cause.
Too dumb.
carol

Orlando, FL

#799362 Nov 8, 2012
President Barack Obamaís new jobs plan is hitting some unexpected turbulence in the halls of Congress: lawmakers from his own party.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/634...

Oh my...another uh-oh...
dem

United States

#799363 Nov 8, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was too nice of a man to go up against chicago thug politics. Of course this latest blurb is purely more Obama BS, "made for media sound bite", he has no intention of listening to Romney and he has no intention of reaching across the aisle in Congress. His patronizing style is his biggest weakness.
I hope you're right.
I'd prefer he let the repugs crash the global economy again.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799364 Nov 8, 2012
I'm here to help you tards...take advantage:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
carol

Orlando, FL

#799365 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>carol...after the shock wears off, please tell me you'll return to your former self. lots of murder talk coming out of you.
That Obama campaign ad clearly accused Romney of killing that man's wife - who, as it turns out, died of cancer 5 years later and had health benefits from working at another company.

So what would you call it?
Jimmy

United States

#799366 Nov 8, 2012
TSM wrote:
Capable working Americans use to look at Welfare as a Stigma, if they needed help it was short term today because of Liberals/Democrats it’s just another Job!!
I got a job for you.
Can you blow?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799367 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cause you don't have sex anymore you call women that do sluts?
Wonder if your daughter is practicing the pull out?
there's a face joke in there somewhere...
carol

United States

#799368 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:

I was a slut when I was younger.
I know how to spot one.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#799369 Nov 8, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! It will look just like Greece. Harry Reid has already said he is going to raise the debt limit to $19 trillion. Hello, another credit downgrade. Multiple taxes going up on everybody. Oh yeah, it's going to be a great 4 years!!!
So Flack, did you vote for big spender Paul Ryan?

This is the problem. How many of those in Congress that voted for policies that created this recession have been re-elected & still in Congress.

Congressmen run for election based on how much bacon they bring home & win the votes of the same people who bitch about the spending.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#799370 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Gonna discuss the issue or just spew BS?
I think for the next 10 minutes, I'll just do like you, and spew BS.
NEWYORKSUX

Stambaugh, KY

#799371 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothing the asscrack does that isn't a calculated manipulation of reality...that's why fox was so pleased to land him as a commentator
Is this proper ENGLISH???
carol

United States

#799372 Nov 8, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
It's only a matter of time now until the shit hits the fan for the left.
Maybe if you kept it in your diaper.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799373 Nov 8, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask sonic. He seems to obsess over fox.
hold on a minute, let me ask Karl.
Jimmy

United States

#799374 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>That Obama campaign ad clearly accused Romney of killing that man's wife - who, as it turns out, died of cancer 5 years later and had health benefits from working at another company.

So what would you call it?
I'd say Romney is a baby killer.
Did you see him yank that fetus from Ann?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min RACE 98,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min IBdaMann 47,636
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,701
Abby 10-30 32 min RACE 36
JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY Email us :alfredobenny8... 40 min Mrs Alfredo 1
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 2 hr Always Smile 9
God is a Sin City worshiper!!!. 5 hr Sam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr wojar 179,707
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]