Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,988)

Showing posts 739,741 - 739,760 of1,072,022
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
He hear that at your family KKK meeting>??? You nazi fascist are all FILTH...
Your kind should get child abuse charges for teaching kids racisma dn hate and bigotry..YUCK YOUR EVIL.
I see you're from Minnesota. Well guess what. Your 5-4 Vikings suck!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No wouldnt say it was that crowded...But yes there was innosent people very very close by....You dont just shoot in all directions wildly....THIS WAS REAL LIFE NOT YOUR VIDEO GAME MORON.....You cnat just start shooting without clear line of fire...THEY DID NOT HAVE THAT..
I am smart it is people like you who would start WW3 and sink world into chaos because you love death and destruction...YOUR WORSE THEN THE MUSLIME.
B.S We had troops available dip sh*t....less then two hours away.....Go sit in your trailer house,with the rest of your cronies ,not working,thinking of ways to screw us up even worse....

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, Romney never said it.
"I stand by what I said, whatever it was" - Willard Mitt Romney
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, he got the terrorists. I forgot.
The Libyans got the terrorists, one of them. Obama didn't get sh't.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Former N.Y. Governor George Pataki just announced that there is no FEMA presence in most of the disaster areas in N.J and N.Y. They just aren't anywhere. Nobody knows why.
HURRICANE SANDY - OBAMA'S KATRINA
WINTER STORM ATHENA - OBAMA'S SECOND KATRINA
And now there's another severe winter storm they're calling "Brutus" over Montana. Guess where it's headed? Go ahead...guess.
The funds for FEMA dried up a long time ago. Too many people taking government money for unemployment checks I suppose.

These poor people are pretty much on their own except for charities and private organizations doing the best they can.

Obama's planning his next presidential vacation.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't gets no job. I gots an apartment full of babies to raise. And they good babies too. 13-year-old pregent Shaqueeza got arrested twice for shotlifin' but I knows she innocent. She a good baby.
WHAT! will someone please translate this crap for me. this must be trailer park trash talk or something.

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "equality for all at the expense of a 'few'."
If this country was literally divided into two countries, one Democrat, one Republican, how long do you think the Democrat country could survive before they either begged for money or tried to sneak in and steal it from the Republican country?
The "Rich" already pays 70% of all our taxes and yet when Obama says "they haven't done enough", you go suck up to him because it takes the load of personal responsibility off you.
No, they don't pay 70% of all our taxes. That is a complete fabrication.
Sanjay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
I wonder what Obama is doing for the Sandy victims today?????
Once the pre-election photo op was finished (which helped get Obama re-elected) NOTHING. He went campaigning.

Massive FEMA supply chain failures have resulted in shortages of bottled water, food, gasoline, shelter,power and clothing across New Jersey and metropolitan New York, where victims of Hurricane Sandy are angrily calling President Obama's response no better--and in some regards worse--than President Bush's handling of Hurricane Katrina seven years ago.
The unfolding debacle, broadcast around the country and the world in graphic and compelling images, has swept away any political advantage the President may have received from his brief 90 minute photo op in New Jersey this past Wednesday, October 31, where he promised to deliver needed supplies and "cut the red tape."

Despite the President's promises, on the following day, Thursday, November 1, three days after Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, New York City, and Long Island, a solitary FEMA employee strolled through stacks of bottled water stored in the vast FEMA warehouse in Atlanta, Georgia,(pictured above) located more than 800 miles from the Lakehurst, New Jersey Naval Air Station that had been designated as a FEMA "advance staging" location. These supplies, which included pre-packaged meals as well as bottled water, should have been delivered to New Jersey days before the storm, but three days after the storm they languished in FEMA's Georgia warehouse.

The Obama administration and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate talked a good game in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, but their on-the-ground performance has failed to match their promises. Despite FEMA's highly publicized "lean forward" strategy, which claims the agency will "advance stage" needed inventory supplies near anticipated storm locations prior to the the storm's arrival, the agency failed to have bottled water or any emergency supplies positioned in Lakehurst, or any other "advance staging" locations until Tuesday, October 30, the day after Hurricane Sandy hit shore last Monday.

Fugate is offering no explanation why FEMA failed to take this critical preparation.

A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, FEMA officials knew that landfall would come in the vicinity of metropolitan New York. Despite this knowlege, FEMA failed to move bottled water and other emergency supplies from their massive Georgia and Maryland warehouses to New Jersey....

....Responsibility for the multiple disasters rests squarely on the shoulders of the Obama administration, and many Hurricane Sandy victims are not hesitant to voice their dissatisfaction with the President, FEMA, and Mayor Bloomberg. On Saturday, President Obama's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Brian Donovan ventured into hard hit Rockaway Queens, and his words of reassurance were met with derision and disdain by the locals.

Read more at
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Tears rolling down the cheeks of the President of the USA, what a loser, HYPOCRITE. He knows how to play the clueless big baby Americans who voted him.

If he wasnt a hypocrite he would have wiped off the tears.

What a fencesitting joke.

Inability to take a stand is a not a leadership quality.

The lot that vote Obama dont understand whats going on around them.

Those who dont bother to vote are even worse.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're from Minnesota. Well guess what. Your 5-4 Vikings suck!
So??? That is a game.. Not real life...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact 'it' is actually part of my business in the ER as I see the aftermath of ABs (abortions) gone wrong, spontaneous ABs (miscarriages) with bleeding, sepsis associated ABs(infected pregnancy for davie), and the more commonly missed period or irregular period resulting in Dx of early pregnancy.
I have taken no position on this forum one way or the other on ABs. Just a purveyor of fact. It get to some, like you it seems, perhaps of remorse for past deeds? You must have seen the videos depicting an AB-not very pleasant seeing the baby desperately kicking as the Physician tears chucks of her body off with forceps, is it? I in fact, am one of the few here who actually legal performed ABs in training 3 decades ago...I would not do it again UNLESS the mom was dying from complications I have already stated in prior posts. So, have an abortion if that is what you want. I do not judge you either way but I do need the ironing, so hop to it!
Thanks for all the good you do, Doc. That woman is just a bored, angry, women's libber, man hater. Don't worry about her getting an abortion. She's probably way too old to get pregnant anyway.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeepers! Your 9-year-old grandson has quite the mouth on him, doesn't he? It reminds me of how they talk in Tishomingo, which is where my sister mom lives now. They're seven before they're eight (ate, get it?) there too, usually out behind the shed, before they get down to more serious business. Most are white, so there's no problem with that. When they get knocked up with the first 14-year-old stud out of the gate, we just figure it's more to love. By the way, I keep forgetting -- is it really so bad keeping it in the family, because I've heard it's fine, as long as you cull. I've been reading up on this, among other things, like how the Universe came to be. I'm thinking 6 days is a bit of a stretch. Nine months seems just right though.
Hope people on here have sense enough to ignore your childish antic of stealing other poster's names.

You voted for Obama too, right?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So you shoot without knowing who to shoot at hitting innosent people and hope you hit the enemy??
Negative, Ghostrider!

IF you have to take the last option, WAR!

Then you conduct WAR!

You find the enemy.

PLOW the ground to a depth of 20ft using high explosives

(say it with me, children)

HIGH EXPLOSIVES!!!

THEN you send in the Infantry to shoot the dazed survivors.

Then you make a TON of money rebuilding the place!

Time tested and works EVERY TIME!!!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>B.S We had troops available dip sh*t....less then two hours away.....Go sit in your trailer house,with the rest of your cronies ,not working,thinking of ways to screw us up even worse....
Yes we had troops..WE DID NOT KNOW WHO TO SHOOT AT...What you want doen just shoot wildy and shoot everyone in area even kids and old people and women???

I am a business owner and served 8 years in the Army...You arm chair warriors dont know crap about what it is like in a war zone...SIT DOWN SHUT UP..LET US ADULTS TALK.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So you shoot without knowing who to shoot at hitting innosent people and hope you hit the enemy??
Here I will type this verrry slooowly: you shoot at the people who are shooting at us. Better yet, you provide adequate protection before it gets to that point, especially when it was asked for repeatedly.
Obama Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeepers! Your 9-year-old grandson has quite the mouth on him, doesn't he? It reminds me of how they talk in Tishomingo, which is where my sister mom lives now. They're seven before they're eight (ate, get it?) there too, usually out behind the shed, before they get down to more serious business. Most are white, so there's no problem with that. When they get knocked up with the first 14-year-old stud out of the gate, we just figure it's more to love. By the way, I keep forgetting -- is it really so bad keeping it in the family, because I've heard it's fine, as long as you cull. I've been reading up on this, among other things, like how the Universe came to be. I'm thinking 6 days is a bit of a stretch. Nine months seems just right though.
The real Carol has class, you don't. Were you raised by a Democrat?
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Obama said he's going to sit down with Romney and talk about how to fix the economy.
The ruse, of course, is Obama knows he doesn't know how to fix anything and needs Romney to come to his rescue just like he needed Bill Clinton.
Then he'll take all the credit.
Whether or not this is true its just like him.

He doesnt know what to do. He voted about 26 times only DURING his time in the Senate.

I dont care who says what, between the two Romney should have won.

The injustice is that Romney lost to a loser. It wouldnt have bothered m e seeing him lose to AL Gore. Back in 2007/8 I believe Romney deserved a chance, the Republicans have themselves to blame for losing to Obama the first time, they fielded a bad candidate, McCain is no presidential material.

Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Condoleeza Rice, Mitt Romney, those are the candidates for me, during this time of great economic need.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I certainly give up. You are obviously the real, real carol, small "c."
I'm the real carol with a small "c"....

...but I know how easily you can be fooled since my location hasn't changed in 3 years.

Sheesh.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we had troops..WE DID NOT KNOW WHO TO SHOOT AT...What you want doen just shoot wildy and shoot everyone in area even kids and old people and women???
I am a business owner and served 8 years in the Army...You arm chair warriors dont know crap about what it is like in a war zone...SIT DOWN SHUT UP..LET US ADULTS TALK.
Should have shot the video!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
This is not the time for the likes of Obama. This crisis is permanent and needs MEN among MEN.
The Democrats should have dragged Al Gore back to active politics for some serious contestation. The biggest mistake happened inside the Democrats when they let Obama's nomination go unchallenged, Americans should punish Democrats for this. Democrats are taking the whole country down the drain with them.
GW Bush failed having tried, dammit...he tried the two wars, one in Afghanistan and the other one in Iraw, all at the same time.
Obama LIED, he criticised GW, saying that he would pull the US troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office, its been +48 months and he hasnt done so. Obama did not only fail to deliver on his election promise, he did the unthinkable
....HE SENT MORE TROOPS to Afghanistan....
as a result of his actions more US troops died in Afghanistan under Obama because he sent more instead of pulling them out as he had promised.
You need gangsters like Jeb Bush to pull some serious vote rigging to save USA.
What a goofball!
Jeb Bush a gangster? LOL! You are praising(?!) Dubya for launching 2 wars and then blame Obama for them?
McConnell's party has been punishing America for 4 years for electing Obama. FOX overlooks that tiny little detail, so I guess you had NO CHANCE of noticing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 739,741 - 739,760 of1,072,022
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,600
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 45,465
Blood on the Fourth of July 25 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 52 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••