Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#799246 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
I wonder if Obama has checked on the folks in NY, NJ and CT today to see how they survived without water, food, power, and shelter.......
No he has not which makes him no different from GW who did not check on Katrina victims.

Given this why do some still believe Obama is better than GW?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799247 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one hour longer than you spent in high school. Total.
You are always wrong, that's what's so right about you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799248 Nov 8, 2012
For all you Hispanics that voted for Obama, will Obama in his 2nd term push forth immigration reform? We know during an interview with Unvision Obama’s answer for not doing immigration in his 1st term was “He Had Too Much on His Plate!!” So the question is will Obama do immigration reform in his 2nd term or did he just toss the Hispanic Community another Bone for their Vote?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#799249 Nov 8, 2012
President Obama and Governor Christie made FEMA work, unlike the lackluster response of Bush to Katrina. Two parties working together.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#799252 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one hour longer than you spent in high school. Total.
Just blow it off, it's how you make your living.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799253 Nov 8, 2012
republican soul searching is over and the new way forward is to find a way to convince black and latino voters to be knuckle dragging hateful fearful apes.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799255 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy and not surprised in the least that the American women would not stand for the backward thinking of the Republican party who wants to keep pushing to eliminate womens rights to choose.
I am astounded that Carol remains to stay stuck in that space.
Okay. I'm believing in future discussions you will sound happier and not so angry, since your main reason for anger seems to be moot now. At least for another 4 years. Of course, I'm sure many other issues will come into question, which we can all discuss reasonably.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799256 Nov 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
President Obama and Governor Christie made FEMA work, unlike the lackluster response of Bush to Katrina. Two parties working together.
They did? So the people in NY,CT, and NJ really aren't living in houses without power, they enough have food and clean water? They are just pretending to be cold and hungry.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799257 Nov 8, 2012
TSM wrote:
For all you Hispanics that voted for Obama, will Obama in his 2nd term push forth immigration reform? We know during an interview with Unvision Obama’s answer for not doing immigration in his 1st term was “He Had Too Much on His Plate!!” So the question is will Obama do immigration reform in his 2nd term or did he just toss the Hispanic Community another Bone for their Vote?
hey mope...i'm down in boca chica getting ready to start to saw texas off the continent...should be up by you in a few weeks...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799258 Nov 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Here's an example of FEMA working:

Looks as if FEMA is just a fair- weather friend.

Yesterday’s nor’easter proved too much for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s aid location in Tottenville, SI — which hung a sign reading “Closed due to weather” as the wintery storm blew into town.

Ten FEMA centers in the area reportedly suspended operations because of the storm, although the location with the sign at the Mount Loretto Community Center did open at noon.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/staten_isl...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799259 Nov 8, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"abbynormall"
Folks like "sonic" will continue to attack Fox News for one reason and one reason only. They have nothing they can offer about president nobama and his failures so they attack a entity that dares offer a dissenting view of the news.
Peace
A dissenting view not held by a majority of the American people. Forget the election did we?

Talk about an attack.

When FOX quits lying, I'll back off. And from looking at Media Matters this morning I'll have no reason to do that in the near future.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799260 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hello sweetheart. As you know, I love you in spite of your wrong-headed political stance. I think I'm pregnant, as I've already said, so what do you say, wanna play house and be baby daddy for a while? I'll check back later -- please say YES, which is what the Buddhists always say, and I do admire them, as I'm not sure they're a religion so much as people who don't want to leave a big footprint on the Earth and like to stay out of conflicts -- which is admirable of them, I guess, being it leaves more for us.
go ahead and tell them carol...debil's the father. we know you'll keep the baby in spite of it's...uh...conception. god's will after all!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799261 Nov 8, 2012
These libtard lapdogs will believe anything the MSM tells them. Any sane person can look at the numbers and tell they don't add up. To late now. America is now the meat in a shit sandwich.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799262 Nov 8, 2012
Bob Woodward Demonstrates How Hannity's Claim That "Liberal Media" Helped Obama "Doesn't Comport With The Facts"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/07/bob-...

So who has the #1 cable news show? Who has the #1 talk radio show?

Looks more like a failure of the right wing media to convince enough folks that their alternate reality actually exists.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799264 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
They did? So the people in NY,CT, and NJ really aren't living in houses without power, they enough have food and clean water? They are just pretending to be cold and hungry.
help them out then:

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#799265 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you post a link to a bunch of celebs praising Obama, but I didn't see anything in the article about what Obama actually did.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hurricane-sa...
Well here,let me show you what your president did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/obam...

Juan

Pearland, TX

#799266 Nov 8, 2012
How do I get one of those free phones ?
My girlfried also needs one.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799268 Nov 8, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just blow it off, it's how you make your living.
does your bow tie spin around when you tell "jokes"?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799272 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>help them out then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c8GQayvjsAkXX
Actually I have, but that isn't the point. Where the hell is Obama and why isn't HE making sure that they are getting the help that they need?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799273 Nov 8, 2012
MSNBC's Scarborough Criticizes GOP Leaders For Kowtowing To Right-Wing Talk Radio

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/08/msnb...

Is he trying to say that Rush helped Mitt lose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min edogxxx 98,254
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 69,428
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min MaryanMattie 49,942
Abby 9-23 16 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info