Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,701 - 739,720 of 1,083,472 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I think we should split the country rite down the middle again,Let The Dems Have The North .....See How long They would survive without working people....... hahaha about a month
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Former N.Y. Governor George Pataki just announced that there is no FEMA presence in most of the disaster areas in N.J and N.Y. They just aren't anywhere. Nobody knows why.
HURRICANE SANDY - OBAMA'S KATRINA
WINTER STORM ATHENA - OBAMA'S SECOND KATRINA

And now there's another severe winter storm they're calling "Brutus" over Montana. Guess where it's headed? Go ahead...guess.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama considers them all innocent. To him they aren't terrorists. He considers them "freedom fighters".
That's right, he got the terrorists. I forgot.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women, Latinos, Blacks, Gays, don't fit into the R party"
Sure they do, they are just expected to accept responsibility for their actions and not depend upon government handouts. If they don't want to be pregnant, they should take measures to prevent pregnancy. They are expected to earn a living instead of living off of the government. If they need temporary government assistance, they are expected to either be actively looking for employment or continuing their education. If they want their religious beliefs respected, they should show respect for the religious beleifs of others.
All of which, are why I'm still registered as a Republican.
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>If they want their religious beliefs respected, they should show respect for the religious beleifs of others.
Remember this when you next post about Muslims.

Thanks.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE....But many wree in the close by area.....YOU DO REALIZE THIS WAS IN POPULATED AREA.....Not in middle of nowhere...You cant just shoot shoot shoot and bomb bomb bomb.....You have to have clear target.....THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME...Real people die when you pull triger..
So you just let the terrorists shoot and hope that they only get our guys.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney and his allies not only didnít understand their opponent, but they went out of their way to make sure that they misunderstood him, and in any kind of contest that is usually a recipe for failure.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He was wondering what he'd be doing during the next election cycle because Crossroads is history.
Rove's organization delivered nothing__three hundred million buck$ shot in the azz.
which was probably the second best thing of this election Rove realizing he's irrelevant and that all that money went to waste...along with all the money the Koch brothers spent
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He was wondering what he'd be doing during the next election cycle because Crossroads is history.
Rove's organization delivered nothing__three hundred million buck$ shot in the azz.
He was wondering how America got so stupid.....and was worried about the inevitable collapse of this country dip....I know you don't worry ,because you think we can just print money...just like the rest of em.....stupid
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

You know the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it"?

Well, the Democrats got what they wished for. Now they have to actually turn this economy around - even though Obamacare is on the horizon and the projected cost is astronomical.

The Republican House is not going to let the Democrats keep spending us out of this debt so they can forget about blaming them.

It should be interesting.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Not Real Sure wrote:
I can hear them already,,,,,"what do you mean ,I have to find a job?" thats not fair..... boohoohoohoo
I can't gets no job. I gots an apartment full of babies to raise. And they good babies too. 13-year-old pregent Shaqueeza got arrested twice for shotlifin' but I knows she innocent. She a good baby.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Itís Over; The Republican Party Hasnít Recovered From Bush

....in reality the more pressing problem is that Republicans are still a party badly damaged by the George W. Bush years. The GOP has traditionally held huge advantages on foreign policy and the economy. That advantage is gone now. And Mitt Romney was the wrong candidate to give the party a refresh on those issues, particularly when the gettable voters were downscale whites. It isnít that Republicans arenít reaching enough voters; voters simply donít believe the GOP is competent to govern.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/its-ov...
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Has Obama delivered on any of the promises he made pre 2008 elections? If not why has he not been punished?

Americans need to reclaim their country.

Besides healthcare, whats new under Obama?

What has he experimented with during his first term?
Obama is failing having tried NOTHING, which proves that he is not a thinker and definitely not a doer.

He is not trying out anything because he doesnt want Americans to have something to pin on him.

I pin the Afghan war and the death of American troops post 2008 on him, he said he'd end it and he did NOT.

Obama is there to preserve the status quo, at heart...he is neither a Democrat nor Republican, he is there for himself, hes a fencesitter, a sell out that ahs sold out Anericans. Hes a token president.

His Jewish head of staff runs the show. That guy sends Obama on holiday when important decisions are to be made. Obama is there to put a signature on policies he is cluess about.

Obama does not deserve to be the president of any country including Kenya. He is useless, he has got nothing to show for his four years in office.

Obama has failed and will continue to fail.

I feel for Americans who are not concerned about Obama, Democrats or Republicans, but who are concerned about the future of their country. Im writing with a heavy heart because four years is a long time more so in this crisis and under a hopeless somebody like Obama.

Obama is to USA what Zuma is to SA. I know exactly how you feel. But Zuma is losing control, we need these illegal strikes. SA workers are going wild. Things will get worse if Zuma is re-elected. If Zuma wins at the polls he will lose the war against illegal strikers and that will destabilise his administration.
When I heard the news of Obama win my heart sank on behalf of the thinking Americans.

Mitt Romney deserved a chance or two. USA needs someone who is going to fail having tried to save the country. Between the two, Mitt Romney has got what it takes to do just that. If he would have had to raise taxes so be it. Taxes get raised and cut depending on the economic situation.

Obama is mindlessly handing bailouts to comapnies that are failing to create job on home soil, how is that better than what...?

I cant believe that a candidate can lose elections because he is anti abortion and anti gay marriages. So what if he anti gay marriages and abortion, isnt whats important now economic recovery? He would not have taken away the existing gay and women's rights.

At least Romney has a position on issues, unlike 'Senator' Obama who only voted less than 30 times during his time in the Senate.

What a hopeless fencesitting loser.

Hilary Clinton voted for the war on Iraq, Obama did not vote, and he thinks he has a foot to stand on, it doesnt occur to him that his failure to take a stand means he lacks leadership skills.

Obama is not a leader, he is a puppet.

Im not saying Romney would have succeeded, I DONT KNOW, what Im saying is that if he would have failed he would have failed having tried, he would have known what to do, Obama is clueless, check the four years under his belt.

When I heard the tragic news of the Obama re-election, I knew that I was right in believing that GW Bush could not be the worst US president to date. It didnt take long before Obama outdo GW Bush.
Obama will go down in history as a US president that failed having tried nothing. Man of great words and no action.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Was it populated what like New York City On 911......you guys are so stupid
No wouldnt say it was that crowded...But yes there was innosent people very very close by....You dont just shoot in all directions wildly....THIS WAS REAL LIFE NOT YOUR VIDEO GAME MORON.....You cnat just start shooting without clear line of fire...THEY DID NOT HAVE THAT..

I am smart it is people like you who would start WW3 and sink world into chaos because you love death and destruction...YOUR WORSE THEN THE MUSLIME.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Former N.Y. Governor George Pataki just announced that there is no FEMA presence in most of the disaster areas in N.J and N.Y. They just aren't anywhere. Nobody knows why.
And now there's another severe winter storm they're calling "Brutus" over Montana. Guess where it's headed? Go ahead...guess.
Now that Obama got their votes, they just aren't important, of course they weren't important for anything but votes before.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just let the terrorists shoot and hope that they only get our guys.
So you shoot without knowing who to shoot at hitting innosent people and hope you hit the enemy??
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>All of which, are why I'm still registered as a Republican.
<quoted text>Remember this when you next post about Muslims.
Thanks.
I have never posted about Muslims.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Ummmm,maybe because the election is over....DUH
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

This is not the time for the likes of Obama. This crisis is permanent and needs MEN among MEN.

The Democrats should have dragged Al Gore back to active politics for some serious contestation. The biggest mistake happened inside the Democrats when they let Obama's nomination go unchallenged, Americans should punish Democrats for this. Democrats are taking the whole country down the drain with them.

GW Bush failed having tried, dammit...he tried the two wars, one in Afghanistan and the other one in Iraw, all at the same time.

Obama LIED, he criticised GW, saying that he would pull the US troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office, its been +48 months and he hasnt done so. Obama did not only fail to deliver on his election promise, he did the unthinkable

....HE SENT MORE TROOPS to Afghanistan....

as a result of his actions more US troops died in Afghanistan under Obama because he sent more instead of pulling them out as he had promised.

You need gangsters like Jeb Bush to pull some serious vote rigging to save USA.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The nation's understanding of what it will take to generate racial, economic and gender equity remains shallow, focused largely on how new constituencies threaten the old white way, per Bill O'Reilly.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/11/a_peop...
Yeah, "equality for all at the expense of a 'few'."
If this country was literally divided into two countries, one Democrat, one Republican, how long do you think the Democrat country could survive before they either begged for money or tried to sneak in and steal it from the Republican country?
The "Rich" already pays 70% of all our taxes and yet when Obama says "they haven't done enough", you go suck up to him because it takes the load of personal responsibility off you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama said he's going to sit down with Romney and talk about how to fix the economy.

The ruse, of course, is Obama knows he doesn't know how to fix anything and needs Romney to come to his rescue just like he needed Bill Clinton.

Then he'll take all the credit.

Just watch and see if that doesn't happen.

And the easily fooled will bow down at his feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 175,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,881
Amy 7-30 1 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••