Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799135 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we had troops..WE DID NOT KNOW WHO TO SHOOT AT...What you want doen just shoot wildy and shoot everyone in area even kids and old people and women???
I am a business owner and served 8 years in the Army...You arm chair warriors dont know crap about what it is like in a war zone...SIT DOWN SHUT UP..LET US ADULTS TALK.
Your grammar skills indicate that you probably should have finished school before joining the Army.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#799138 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I will type this verrry slooowly: you shoot at the people who are shooting at us. Better yet, you provide adequate protection before it gets to that point, especially when it was asked for repeatedly.
Yes and after the intial attack the ones who did the attack hauled ass and blended into the background with innosent people....YOU DONT JUST SHOOT EVERYONE MORON..

Best solution is close all embassies in middle east close of military bases and GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE FOR GOOD...

They asked for more troops once and because our troops are spread thing world wide being world police and at war we did nto have them to spare....NOW LET US EDUCATED EX-MILITARY ADULTS TALK ABOUT FACTS..You arm chair warriors dont know crap.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#799139 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have shot the video!
What???
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799140 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! will someone please translate this crap for me. this must be trailer park trash talk or something.
The dialect is known as "ghetto-rat".
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#799141 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women, Latinos, Blacks, Gays, don't fit into the R party"
Sure they do, they are just expected to accept responsibility for their actions and not depend upon government handouts. If they don't want to be pregnant, they should take measures to prevent pregnancy. They are expected to earn a living instead of living off of the government. If they need temporary government assistance, they are expected to either be actively looking for employment or continuing their education. If they want their religious beliefs respected, they should show respect for the religious beleifs of others.
boy, put that meth pipe down. this is nothing but a bunch ignorant stupid crap! there are more white people on welfare than any other group. people on welfare will tell you that being on welfare is not an easy way of life. do you understand that moron. your dumb butt think those who are receiving government assistance are getting alot of money
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#799143 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Obama said he's going to sit down with Romney and talk about how to fix the economy.
The ruse, of course, is Obama knows he doesn't know how to fix anything and needs Romney to come to his rescue just like he needed Bill Clinton.
Then he'll take all the credit.
Just watch and see if that doesn't happen.
And the easily fooled will bow down at his feet.
I know what will happen:

Boehner will ring me up, kiss my azzzzz, and beg me to raise taxes on everyone.

But I just won!

I tell fools how to act.

Here it is: taxes on rich incomes going up.

Bush cut em for the richest: did no good.

I raise them on the richest: do no harm.

ENJOY THE ACA! 72 MILLION CITIZENS PROTECTED.

In 2 years Democrats finish the job: beat the Republicans again! We just warming up!

Hey rich people! Go buy something: tightwad hoarders!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799144 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron warmonger arm chair warriors are flat out as evil as the terrorist....We should send you freaks there..YOU WOULD BE DEAD IN MINUTES...
Lucky we have prefessional military people running the show....You people are morons...
YOU DONT KILL CIVILIANS IN A NATION YOUR NOT AT WAR WITH....
But you DO kill terrorists.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799145 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
Obama, Hilary and Rice all blamed the video for the attack, if they would have just shot the video it would have all been over.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799146 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron warmonger arm chair warriors are flat out as evil as the terrorist....We should send you freaks there..YOU WOULD BE DEAD IN MINUTES...
Lucky we have prefessional military people running the show....You people are morons...
YOU DONT KILL CIVILIANS IN A NATION YOUR NOT AT WAR WITH....
You are completely clueless aren't you? What were you in the Army, a cook?
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#799148 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The social engineering plank of the GOP platform contained personhood legislation, which would have outlawed many forms of contraception. The language of the bills/amendments contained no exceptions to 'life begins at conception' rhetoric, and MAP would have been eliminated.(But you already knew that.)
Romney said a lot of things - most of which he contradicted at least once. Not even he knew what he would have done.
(And you already knew that, too.)
:)
Jeff Dunham has a comedy concert titled 'Argueing With Myself'

Mitt's problem was he could not determine what he stood for nor could he remember the last 'flip' he 'flopped'.

'Multiple Choice' Mitt's ability to 'argue with himself' was severely challenged by his memory of what he believed.

Remember this gaffe?

"I don't remember exactly what I said but I stand by what I said whatever it was."

The outcome of this election was predictable.
Mittens 47% crack did not go un-noticed

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#799149 Nov 8, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't pay 70% of all our taxes. That is a complete fabrication.
Should I have specified "Income Tax" or are you just parsing?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#799150 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Your grammar skills indicate that you probably should have finished school before joining the Army.
what are you talking about. talking about grammar...lol. you are a complete nobody. who cares about grammar. he served our country. so, give him complete respect white dog. i bet any amount of money that he is more of an outstanding person than you will ever be.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799151 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>boy, put that meth pipe down. this is nothing but a bunch ignorant stupid crap! there are more white people on welfare than any other group. people on welfare will tell you that being on welfare is not an easy way of life. do you understand that moron. your dumb butt think those who are receiving government assistance are getting alot of money
"there are more white people on welfare than any other group."

Really?

"The percentages those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_race_pe...

"people on welfare will tell you that being on welfare is not an easy way of life."

Then why are there so many who have lived on welfare for generations?

"your dumb butt think those who are receiving government assistance are getting alot of money"

There are a lot of welfare people who have a lot more that working people.
carol

Orlando, FL

#799152 Nov 8, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not this is true its just like him.
He doesnt know what to do. He voted about 26 times only DURING his time in the Senate.
I dont care who says what, between the two Romney should have won.
The injustice is that Romney lost to a loser. It wouldnt have bothered m e seeing him lose to AL Gore. Back in 2007/8 I believe Romney deserved a chance, the Republicans have themselves to blame for losing to Obama the first time, they fielded a bad candidate, McCain is no presidential material.
Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Condoleeza Rice, Mitt Romney, those are the candidates for me, during this time of great economic need.
I agree with the exception of Al "the sky is falling and I'm getting filthy rich because the easily fooled will believe anything" Gore - aka "sex poodle".
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799155 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>boy, put that meth pipe down. this is nothing but a bunch ignorant stupid crap! there are more white people on welfare than any other group. people on welfare will tell you that being on welfare is not an easy way of life. do you understand that moron. your dumb butt think those who are receiving government assistance are getting alot of money
From Factcheck.com - Percentage of whites on welfare: 5.13% Percentage of blacks on welfare: 28.75%. And did you know you cannot get a free cellphone unless you are receiving some sort of government assistance?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799157 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, I'll let YOU (and ONLY you) pretend to be me while I'm nurturing this (these?) precious little buns in my sweet, sweet oven. I'm sure I'll have to lay up as I become more and more gravid, but I'll still probably be able to toddle over to the computer to get some good ones in. Just quit saying you're REALLY me -- I mean SHEESH!(I really want to say the real word here, but I'm still determined not to sink to the level of some of these liberals). I'd never live in Orlando by the way, because that's the home of Disney World, where those perverted characters, Mickey and Minnie, live together openly in sin and fornicate shamelessly. And that place is supposed to be for kids? SHEEEEEESH!!!
Unless you're an Anti-Semite Jew hater like Walt Disney was, you probably shouldn't visit Disney World.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#799158 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
But you DO kill terrorists.
Yes you do...BUT DONT SHOOT THROUGH CIVILIANS AND SHOOT WILDLY WITHOUT KNOWING WHO TO SHOOT AT.....Please this is not a video game..You arm chairw arriors dont know the first thing of real combat....SIT DOWN SHUT UP...Or go sign up and join the military and learn...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799159 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and after the intial attack the ones who did the attack hauled ass and blended into the background with innosent people....YOU DONT JUST SHOOT EVERYONE MORON..
Best solution is close all embassies in middle east close of military bases and GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE FOR GOOD...
They asked for more troops once and because our troops are spread thing world wide being world police and at war we did nto have them to spare....NOW LET US EDUCATED EX-MILITARY ADULTS TALK ABOUT FACTS..You arm chair warriors dont know crap.
"Yes and after the intial attack the ones who did the attack hauled ass and blended into the background with innosent people....YOU DONT JUST SHOOT EVERYONE MORON.."

Why didn't they get them while they were shooting? The attack went on for hours, and there were troops within a short distance.

"Best solution is close all embassies in middle east close of military bases and GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE FOR GOOD..."

Obama didn't do that either.

"....NOW LET US EDUCATED"

If you're educated, I'm the Easter Bunny.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799160 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about. talking about grammar...lol. you are a complete nobody. who cares about grammar. he served our country. so, give him complete respect white dog. i bet any amount of money that he is more of an outstanding person than you will ever be.
I was a Navy aircrewman. He was a cook.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#799162 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely clueless aren't you? What were you in the Army, a cook?
Army ranger....How is your new Halo game??? You morons should learn about real war and combat before commenting....YOUR A FOOL AND IDIOT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min well 50,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min jacques Ottawa 179,477
Amy 10-24 3 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 7 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]