Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,641 - 739,660 of 1,084,466 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your great great grandchildren will be proud that 'crazy pappy' was a racist moron that disparaged the greatest president this country ever had.
Like Booths family is proud
And the Oswalds.
Or your family. Unless they've already 'mysteriously' disappeared, they probably cringe at the sight of you or shudder when they accidentally think of you.
In hindsight though (the best way to 'see' you), you do represent the new "Obama Party" quite succinctly.
carol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes when I forget to take my meds they tie me to the bed and then take turns tickling my armpits. It used to drive me CRAZY! But not so much anymore. I would like to die in Texas I guess, where there are still some white people who know how to treat a Christian lady.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>hey, dumb, dumb i have the day off! shouldn't you be at work moron? i guess you can't make it out of your trailer park.
Actually I can't afford fuel for my jacked up F-350 Power-Stroke pickup with the Confederate flag in the back window and it's raining too hard to ride my '58 Panhead with the swastika on the tank, so I guess I'll just go out in the yard, get drunk and shoot some beer cans until my bi'ch gets home from her job at the thrift store.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>My great great grandchildren will read about Obama and wonder how he ever got elected twice.
He too couldnt believe he'd won.

Obama expected to lose for very good reasons. He knows he is not suppose to be the president. Looking back now he never deserved to be president in the first place.

His nomination should not have gone unchallenged after his dismal first term. But then again that would have given the Republicans ammunition to use against Democrats and would have left the Democrats divided.

USA needs more political parties, the two make it a two party state dictatorship.

I see Hilary Clinton running in 2016 thats why she wont avail herself to serve in Obama's administration this time.

I dont know what I wuld do if I were an American, living under Obama.

How did Obama got to run for the presidency I the first place?

His winning mean that vote rigging is not always a bad thing after all, rig the votes to keep Obama out of the White House.
carol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
Americans just made a big mistake by re-electng Barack Obama. A useless SHALLOW Luo orator.
You Americans can expect economic stagnation for FOUR more years.
The fencesitting Obama is INCOMPETENT, simple as that.
Window dressing at the expense of the whole country, third world mentality in what suppose to be a great nation and a first world country.
He says the best is yet to come, so shallow he doesnt even realise that he has a track record of failure now. What can he do in the next four years which he couldnt in the past? Occupying space in the White House, is that the best that he is talking about.
Obama is not the president I would like to have for my president, sorry.
Has Obama delivered on the promises he made in the run up to 2008 elections? What about pulling the troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office? He doesnt even talk about that grand promise now.
Man of great words indeed but definitely too shallow to make presidential material.
He serves his Jewish masters well I suppose.
What a useless thing...!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I would think you have NO reason to be either paranoid NOR obsessed with Fox. You can completely wipe it off your radar. Right?
oh HELLLLL no, and you ain't heard the word bush for the last time yet neither,mmm-hmmm!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's here everyday all day all night telling people to get a job.
He's a racist imbecile.
lmao...i thought so. i usually come on here at night after work. i was wondering how in the world could he ask me that question...lol.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy and not surprised in the least that the American women would not stand for the backward thinking of the Republican party who wants to keep pushing to eliminate womens rights to choose.
I am astounded that Carol remains to stay stuck in that space.
How do you think about a Woman's Right to keep her baby? In other words Choose Life.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a racist imbecile.
I'm no racist, I'm just tired of supporting freeloaders and pregnant ghetto rats.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God or your lucky star sis, that most ABs occur in the 1st trimester
I thank the ability to make the legal decision to abort this early, for this fact.
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately most ABS are Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) where the contents of the uterus, the baby are eliminated at all gestational ages.
Make up your mind - you just claimed most abortions are done in the first trimester.(Which is true, so why rebut yourself?)
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>PS. word for the day: ADOPTION.
Number for the day: 500,000+(the number of children in the foster care system)
Bonus number for the day: 1.2million+(number of children living on the streets)
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>Now, go iron my shirt!
What shirt? You mean that muumuu full of 'hashies' you've been drooling into for the last two weeks? Iron it your damn self - I didn't take you to raise.
Obama Lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. GOP Loser...
Would you like some whine with your cheese?
Would dat be welfare cheese from The Poverty President. I be voting for Obama agin in 2016!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I wonder what Obama is doing for the Sandy victims today?????
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Homer wrote:
Has Fox News asked for a recount of all 50 states yet?
I can't believe you actually watched Fox that long! Florida is still counting!
Allen West refused to concede.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think about a Woman's Right to keep her baby? In other words Choose Life.
Are you a dummy?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I would think you have NO reason to be either paranoid NOR obsessed with Fox. You can completely wipe it off your radar. Right?
so didn't i just see some wingnut spouting FOX originated Benghazi lies?

so when do the FOX lies get wiped? since the FOXbots now have no reason to be paranoid NOR obsessed about Obama. I mean, what good is it going to do at this point? better to save up all the lies so then they can take another shot in 2016 of getting no votes from over half the country.
carol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
They still counting in Florida?
Yes. they have to keep starting over because there aren't enough fingers and toes. Speaking of fingers and toes, aren't little babies cute? Someday (gulp) I'm going to adopt a little negro baby, won't that be something?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I can't afford fuel for my jacked up F-350 Power-Stroke pickup with the Confederate flag in the back window and it's raining too hard to ride my '58 Panhead with the swastika on the tank, so I guess I'll just go out in the yard, get drunk and shoot some beer cans until my bi'ch gets home from her job at the thrift store.
hahahahaha...you didn't post anything about a job. stop living off of your mommy in that trailer park. boy, you don't have a woman. YOU COMPLETE WELFARE BUM!..lol.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a racist imbecile.
You like jokes. Here's one my 9-year old grandson told me. Q: How long does it take a black woman to take a sh't? A: About nine months.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh promised to move to Canada if Obama was re-elected. Will he be announcing when he is leaving?
On what date Ben? I never heard that statement. Anyway Canada's tax rates are higher than the U.S.? Although with this guy thinking he can now foist all kinds of confiscatory taxes on us, who knows?
Okey Dokey

Defuniak Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

He's got FEMA there helping them. Oh and by the way Romney said he would get rid of FEMA, that's a real caring man for the suffering of others.
Obama is a joke wrote:
I wonder what Obama is doing for the Sandy victims today?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••