Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,621 - 739,640 of 1,078,901 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are grateful, why aren't you any happier and why don't you sound any nicer? Just wondering.
I am happy and not surprised in the least that the American women would not stand for the backward thinking of the Republican party who wants to keep pushing to eliminate womens rights to choose.
I am astounded that Carol remains to stay stuck in that space.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Morris needs a new crystal ball
In the run-up to the 2010 midterm elections, Fox's Dick Morris offered numerous incorrect--and often wildly off-mark--electoral predictions in fundraising emails and media appearances, in which he also occasionally got the names of candidates he was promoting wrong. This follows Morris' long history of off-the-mark political prognostications.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/11/09/d...
So now I would think you have NO reason to be either paranoid NOR obsessed with Fox. You can completely wipe it off your radar. Right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What about personal responsibility-according to Democrats that what the government is for.
So why are you here wailing about "Where's the damn GOVERNMENT?????????"?

I knew you were a closet dem.

:)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your great great grandchildren will be proud that 'crazy pappy' was a racist moron that disparaged the greatest president this country ever had.
Like Booths family is proud
And the Oswalds.
My great great grandchildren will read about Obama and wonder how he ever got elected twice. No, I take that back. America will be a Communist/Muslim nation by then and they will be programmed by the state to worship Obama.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
September 11, 2012:
"10:05 p.m.(4:05 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Department Operations Center is issued to a number of government and intelligence agencies, including the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI. "US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."
"11 p.m.(5 p.m. ET): Just ahead of the weekly meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey, White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon tells President Obama of the attack and the fire at the main villa. The president is updated several times throughout the evening."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
Ok you armchair warriors dont understand anything do you? The President was not gonna order troops to just start shooting in all directions...You just dont understand tactics and rules of engagement...
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an insignificant little puke.
"little puke"...hahahaha. what the h#ll is that moron...lmao
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No one born following a Romney victory would have...according to the GOP,
MAP is an abortion.
Romney said tat he would outlaw the MAP?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your great great grandchildren will be proud that 'crazy pappy' was a racist moron that disparaged the greatest president this country ever had.
Like Booths family is proud
And the Oswalds.
The punchline used to be "a shift change at McDonalds". Now even a lib like you's gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
MY POST IS FLAT OUT FACT....Now shut up.....You have been craushed with facts...Stop the lies hitler...
No one knew who attacked us...When the troops took a look around there was only civilians around looking scared....NO ONE TO SHOOT AT BY TIME SMOKE CLEARED....You cant just shoot everyone...
YOU WARMONGER FREAKS WOULD KILL CHILDREN AND INNOSENT PEOPLE??????
How about shooting at the terrorists (or folks, as Obama calls them) lobbing mortars into the annex, which "folks" location was highlighted by laser markers as a targeting mechanism?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove’s On-Air Rebuttal of Fox’s Ohio Vote Call Raises Questions About His Role
Mr. Rove has not addressed the episode on Fox News since Tuesday night. He appeared on the network on Wednesday, in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” but he was not asked about his mistake.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics...
not asked? no doubt.
Homer actually watched his complete on air meltdown, he was in complete denial. He couldn't believe his candidate was losing.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Americans just made a big mistake by re-electng Barack Obama. A useless SHALLOW Luo orator.

You Americans can expect economic stagnation for FOUR more years.

The fencesitting Obama is INCOMPETENT, simple as that.

Window dressing at the expense of the whole country, third world mentality in what suppose to be a great nation and a first world country.

He says the best is yet to come, so shallow he doesnt even realise that he has a track record of failure now. What can he do in the next four years which he couldnt in the past? Occupying space in the White House, is that the best that he is talking about.

Obama is not the president I would like to have for my president, sorry.

Has Obama delivered on the promises he made in the run up to 2008 elections? What about pulling the troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office? He doesnt even talk about that grand promise now.

Man of great words indeed but definitely too shallow to make presidential material.

He serves his Jewish masters well I suppose.

What a useless thing...!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Has Fox News asked for a recount of all 50 states yet?
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said, probably no more than a week, but your poor reading comprehension and memory again betray you...did your imaginary heifer succumb to your "charms" once you called her by your family names like "skank"? Most battered women (Teaparty) think that way. Was your delinquent son a rape blessing?
You have the nerve to talk about some one elses kid , try this on skank , hows the little entitlement recieving bundle of shit that fell out of your rotten ass these days bitch?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

"that"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

They still counting in Florida?
Rosa g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Looking at the results, they showed that the Tally-centric Republican Party of Florida is an ineffective, outdated, out of touch political machine which has failed once again to meet the challenges of the demographic changes in Florida, particularly the influx of Puerto Ricans from the northeast into the I-4 corridor and the conversion of younger Cubans to the Democratic brand in Miami-Dade County.
And as much as the state reflected the mood of the country, in both state and national politics, the election results accentuated the debilitating influence in GOP ranks of social-centric fanatics driven by Biblical dogma and extreme, xenophobic right wing ideology that have driven out necessary and important moderate influences that used to make the party attractive to the middle of the road Americans — or the Florida residents receiving food stamps.
The RPOF remains stuck in sinking mud in the Terry Schiavo era of Florida politics, more consumed with its petty fight with former turncoat Gov. Charlie Crist than getting political candidates representing a broad spectrum of political thought elected to office.
The election showed its failed focus remains on crusading on Christian social issues and protecting a small, but extremely powerful rich super constituency of millionaires and powerful insurance, agriculture and finance lobby.
They spent more time pushing a bloated ballot containing too many right wing social and economic issues and continuing the fight to limit early voting rather than concentrating on tough races in South Florida involving rising stars in its ranks like Allen West, Adam Hasner, and Ellyn Bogdanoff.
And the results reflected the impotency and insignificance of the unpopular Republican Gov. Scott —he's the unpopular GOP "leader" of the state that Romney had to shun.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/fl-s...
WHITES ARE DIEING..........we win!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Rush Limbaugh doesn't come on until noon, liar.
Rush Limbaugh promised to move to Canada if Obama was re-elected. Will he be announcing when he is leaving?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God or your lucky star sis, that most ABs occur in the 1st trimester when the child is ONLY JUST fully formed and human in every way except size/extra-uterine viability(that means can survive for "dave") has few complex thoughts and mostly dreams of what causes the movement in my 'home' and "I am hungry" somehow all the time, and" what is this thumb in my mouth all about?-I like that!".
Unfortunately most ABS are Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) where the contents of the uterus, the baby are eliminated at all gestational ages. Shockingly, ninety-six per cent of the more than 140,000 second-trimester abortions performed annually in the USA are accomplished by the technique of dilation and evacuation (D&C) which is dismemberment in utero, again for "dave".
"NEW YORK, New York, January 5, 2012 ( LifeSiteNews.com )– With the highest abortion rate in the nation, nearly double the 23% national average, New York continues to be a place that babies in the womb cannot love.
New York City Department of Health released data that shows that 83,750 abortions were performed in New York City in 2010, which translated to 40% of all pregnancies, down from 41% in 2009.
The Bronx saw a staggering 48% of pregnancies end in abortion. The city lost 38,574 African-Americans babies to abortion, a dumbfounding 60% of the city’s African-American pregnancies."
I have some inside baseball on this subject and can tell you with 100% certainty( a true rarity in Medicine) that in 30yrs + of dealings with early pregnancies I have NEVER, not evenonce, had a mother say," I can I see the fetus" when I preform ultrasound for fetal viability on her unborn BABY in the ER!
PS. word for the day: ADOPTION.
Now, go iron my shirt!
All of the above is none of your business. If men had to carry unwanted babies for 9 months to give them away; this would not be an issue.
Now, go iron your own damn shirt.
carol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I like wearing one pink sock and one blue one in honor of the cute little fetuses that are being "STABBED IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW BY EVIL DEMOCRATS CONCERNED ONLY WITH HAVING DIRTY NEGRO SEX WITH ANIMALS!!!"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Unless the Republican party makes some serious changes or the Dem candidate is just awful this was the last chance they had at winning the presidency.

They just don't have the voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,864
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,503
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 31 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs