Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#799218 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Cartol, the election is over, You no longer need to so full of sh*t.
Romney presented no plan, only goals.
His plan was to sit down with Republicans & Democrats in Congress, pass around the bong, sing Kumbaya & then solve all our problems.
Romney had clear-cut plans for reforms that are long overdue and bold solutions.

We will now continue on the same path for another four years and neither will the democrats do anything differently, they will not even entertain the idea of major reforms.

Thanks for helping them maintain the status quo and bankrupting Medicare and Social Security even sooner. Good job.
carol

Orlando, FL

#799219 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fake carol
Hi fake dem.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#799222 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, Lily, Lily...you can stop with spreading falsehoods now. Your side won.
Romney publicly condemned the remarks made by those two republicans.
He endorsed them BEFORE they made those comments.
tea party members are ripping up Romney as too moderate.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#799225 Nov 8, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I would think you have NO reason to be either paranoid NOR obsessed with Fox. You can completely wipe it off your radar. Right?
"abbynormall"
Folks like "sonic" will continue to attack Fox News for one reason and one reason only. They have nothing they can offer about president nobama and his failures so they attack a entity that dares offer a dissenting view of the news.
Peace
OBAMA the GENIUS

Ashburn, VA

#799229 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There was only one "jobs bill". It was designed to make the democrats look good at the 11th hour and was nothing more than a temporary fix.
The democrats blocked every single proposal by house republicans to cut spending. The democrat senate didn't even bring them up for a vote.
Do some homework, my liberal friend.
Nothing to cut. Except Corp welfare.

It's a revenue problem.

Solved this year:

RAISE TAXES ON THE RICHEST.

SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR A TEATARD TO UNDERSTAND.

ENJOY THE ACA!

saves money!
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#799232 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had clear-cut plans for reforms that are long overdue and bold solutions.
We will now continue on the same path for another four years and neither will the democrats do anything differently, they will not even entertain the idea of major reforms.
Thanks for helping them maintain the status quo and bankrupting Medicare and Social Security even sooner. Good job.
so its off the to the cayman islands for the country club republicans and carol repeats the same old story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799233 Nov 8, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Wxplain what he didnt do. I've shown you a link now wheres yours?
I saw you post a link to a bunch of celebs praising Obama, but I didn't see anything in the article about what Obama actually did.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hurricane-sa...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#799234 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Cartol, the election is over, You no longer need to so full of sh*t.
Romney presented no plan, only goals.
His plan was to sit down with Republicans & Democrats in Congress, pass around the bong, sing Kumbaya & then solve all our problems.
Tell carol she's full of sht then post that crap? Really, putz? Are you too stupid to be embarrassed?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799235 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Again go join the Army or Marines. Go learn how war and battle really work...You have not one clue what your talking about....You can read this or read that. But until you have been into battle and done it and lived it you are a moron who doesnt get it....
My shop is getting busy have to go for now...Go sign up go learn....You are 100% wrong in your post.
You have failed to prove me wrong in any post.
Gunner

Calumet City, IL

#799236 Nov 8, 2012
i haven't been hiding...i've been undergoing intensive bikini wax treatments...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799241 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you're a mutt and she hasn't forgotten.
She wasn't talking to me, she was just spewing her usual brand of hate around the room at someone else.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#799242 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
Same-sex marriage referendums were on the ballot in Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota. And the victory fell on the side of gay rights. Residents of Maine, Maryland and Washington voted to legally recognize same-sex marriage in their respective states, marking the first time gay marriage was legalized by popular vote.(In states where it's legal, it had been passed by the state legislature previously.) And in Minnesota, a measure that, if passed, would have defined marriage as between one man and one woman, was defeated.
And on the West Coast, in Washington and Colorado, another milestone: the legalization of marijuana. In Oregon, a similar measure was defeated.
LOL

Interesting reporting.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#799244 Nov 8, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The top 10% pay 70% of personal income tax, but the backbone of the economy and the bulk of government income comes from the middle class.
One small part of that, for example, is gasoline's 18.4 cpg federal tax and an average of 31 cpg state and local tax - and don't forget that as an end consumer you are paying 100% of the oil companies' taxes - despite anything and everything the oil lobby spokesmen say.
Those are ancillary taxes, there's only ONE federal tax on "income" and nearly 50% percent of the population and that includes the middle class, pay NONE. Yet, those who do pay it, don't pay enough? Get shock therapy.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799245 Nov 8, 2012
Okey Dokey wrote:
What about the millions, and millions of whites that voted for Obama, are they ghetto rats too ?<quoted text>
They actually prove you cannot continue to throw that RACE card around much longer.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#799246 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
I wonder if Obama has checked on the folks in NY, NJ and CT today to see how they survived without water, food, power, and shelter.......
No he has not which makes him no different from GW who did not check on Katrina victims.

Given this why do some still believe Obama is better than GW?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799247 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one hour longer than you spent in high school. Total.
You are always wrong, that's what's so right about you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799248 Nov 8, 2012
For all you Hispanics that voted for Obama, will Obama in his 2nd term push forth immigration reform? We know during an interview with Unvision Obama’s answer for not doing immigration in his 1st term was “He Had Too Much on His Plate!!” So the question is will Obama do immigration reform in his 2nd term or did he just toss the Hispanic Community another Bone for their Vote?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#799249 Nov 8, 2012
President Obama and Governor Christie made FEMA work, unlike the lackluster response of Bush to Katrina. Two parties working together.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#799252 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one hour longer than you spent in high school. Total.
Just blow it off, it's how you make your living.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799253 Nov 8, 2012
republican soul searching is over and the new way forward is to find a way to convince black and latino voters to be knuckle dragging hateful fearful apes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,829
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Mothra 49,201
New Beach Boys song. 1 hr The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 4 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia