Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799289 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ya been?
Out shopping for real insurance?
I've already told you a hundred times I have to change nothing. You're a moran!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799290 Nov 8, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
rove knows he's in a lot of trouble, look at the fear in his eyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2V59zUdLwXgXX
He got spanked.-

Without twelve toss up states (MN, NV, CO, IA, WI, MI, OH, PA, NH, VA, NC, AND FL), Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are tied at 191 each. I predict Mr. Romney will win FL (29), NC (15), VA (13), NH (4), OH (18), IA (6), CO (9) and Mr. Obama will get MN (10), NV (6), WI (10), MI (16), PA (20). This brings Mr. Romney to 285 Electoral College votes and Mr. Obama to 253. These are just my base predictions and I still think several of these states are too close to call. For example, while I put them in Mr. Obama's column, I still believe NV, WI, and PA are in play and very winnable for Mr. Romney. If crowds at his recent stops in these states are any indication of his supporters' enthusiasm, Mr. Romney will likely be able to claim victory in these states as well.

http://rove.com/election
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799292 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved you wrong in every post...facts dont change because you HATE the President....
Now go join the military go serve over there and learn something...I have served over there I do know...YOU DONT.
You're a legend in your own mind.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799293 Nov 8, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've already told you a hundred times I have to change nothing. You're a moran!
He's concerned for you and your family. No need to get nasty.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799295 Nov 8, 2012
TSM wrote:
I’m just wondering with four more years of this Radical in the WH will we be able to recognize America?
Yeah! It will look just like Greece. Harry Reid has already said he is going to raise the debt limit to $19 trillion. Hello, another credit downgrade. Multiple taxes going up on everybody. Oh yeah, it's going to be a great 4 years!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#799296 Nov 8, 2012
How convenient that the current regime keeps finding ways for foreign countries to never have to pay back the money they owe us.

http://www.china.org.cn/environment/2010-08/1...

What a scam. Thanks Buttcrack Obama.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#799297 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a legend in your own mind.
Never said that...I just ahev been over there and understand the type of warfare is going on in that region...YOU DONT SEEM TO GET IT..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799298 Nov 8, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've already told you a hundred times I have to change nothing. You're a moran!
I thought you'd be all excited about the proposed manned moon terminal.

Far side of the moon__Hah, life imitates art.
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799301 Nov 8, 2012
NEWYORKSUX wrote:
<quoted text>To bad it couldn't wipe out all of them OBAMA lover's fend for yourself,instead of waiting for a bailout or help.
is this english?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

#799302 Nov 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He got spanked.-
Without twelve toss up states (MN, NV, CO, IA, WI, MI, OH, PA, NH, VA, NC, AND FL), Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are tied at 191 each. I predict Mr. Romney will win FL (29), NC (15), VA (13), NH (4), OH (18), IA (6), CO (9) and Mr. Obama will get MN (10), NV (6), WI (10), MI (16), PA (20). This brings Mr. Romney to 285 Electoral College votes and Mr. Obama to 253. These are just my base predictions and I still think several of these states are too close to call. For example, while I put them in Mr. Obama's column, I still believe NV, WI, and PA are in play and very winnable for Mr. Romney. If crowds at his recent stops in these states are any indication of his supporters' enthusiasm, Mr. Romney will likely be able to claim victory in these states as well.
http://rove.com/election
there is nothing the asscrack does that isn't a calculated manipulation of reality...that's why fox was so pleased to land him as a commentator
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799303 Nov 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
How convenient that the current regime keeps finding ways for foreign countries to never have to pay back the money they owe us.
http://www.china.org.cn/environment/2010-08/1...
What a scam. Thanks Buttcrack Obama.
Is Israel on the list?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799304 Nov 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's concerned for you and your family. No need to get nasty.
Yeah right!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799306 Nov 8, 2012
Romney Camp Retooling Campaign After Latest Setback

BOSTON—Calling it “a small bump in the road,” sources within Romney headquarters announced plans Wednesday to readjust their campaign strategy following their candidate’s loss of the 2012 presidential election to Barack Obama.

“Obviously the defeat yesterday was tough, but we’re confident we can get right back on track and win this thing in the end,” said Romney campaign manager Matt Rhoades, adding that the GOP candidate “won’t be giving up just because of one bad day.”“The country simply can’t survive another four years of President Obama’s failed policies and broken promises. We just have to regroup, reconfigure a few things, and continue spreading our message to the American people that the man to lead this country forward is Mitt Romney.”

“We’re in this for the long haul,” Rhoades continued.“So we’re not going to let something minor, like not getting enough votes in the electoral college, set us back.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-camp-...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#799308 Nov 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you'd be all excited about the proposed manned moon terminal.
Far side of the moon__Hah, life imitates art.
Transformers? You mean besides the ten or so from other countries and the one from NASA? Been busy. Hadn't heard. Will check it out.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799310 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that...I just ahev been over there and understand the type of warfare is going on in that region...YOU DONT SEEM TO GET IT..
You're right, I don't get why Obama didn't protect the people that were killed when they repeatedly asked for help, I don't get why Obama didn't send troops to help them while they were being attacked, I don't get why Obama blamed a video for the attacks, I don't get why Obama continues to do nothing, and I don't get why you are defending him.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799311 Nov 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He got spanked.-
Without twelve toss up states (MN, NV, CO, IA, WI, MI, OH, PA, NH, VA, NC, AND FL), Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are tied at 191 each. I predict Mr. Romney will win FL (29), NC (15), VA (13), NH (4), OH (18), IA (6), CO (9) and Mr. Obama will get MN (10), NV (6), WI (10), MI (16), PA (20). This brings Mr. Romney to 285 Electoral College votes and Mr. Obama to 253. These are just my base predictions and I still think several of these states are too close to call. For example, while I put them in Mr. Obama's column, I still believe NV, WI, and PA are in play and very winnable for Mr. Romney. If crowds at his recent stops in these states are any indication of his supporters' enthusiasm, Mr. Romney will likely be able to claim victory in these states as well.
http://rove.com/election
Yeah, Rasmussen must be equally proud eh?

Nate Silver pretty much nailed it though and of course Homer.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799312 Nov 8, 2012
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-na...

The verdict is in on polling for the 2012 presidential race. New York Times statistical savant Nate Silver’s projections came very close to the actual outcome on both popular vote and the electoral college.

Gallup and Fox News favorite Rasmussen Reports — whose surveys consistently predicted a better outcome for Republican Mitt Romney — missed the mark.

Silver’s FiveThirtyEight blog at nytimes.com had made a final prediction of 313 electoral votes for President Obama to 225 electoral votes for Romney. Obama had 303 electoral votes in the bag by early Wednesday morning. If the president maintains his slim lead in Florida, which stood at 47,000 votes Wednesday afternoon, he will finish with 332 electoral votes.

Silver projected a 2.5-percentage-point popular vote edge for Obama. The margin stood at 2 points, with some ballots still to be counted.

Gallup’s national tracking poll, in contrast, had shown Romney with a lead of as much as 5 points. It stopped daily tracking in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, and one day before the election showed the Republican nominee leading by 1 point. Rasmussen’s final tracking poll also showed Romney with a 1-point lead.

Ohio -- Rasmussen: dead heat. Actual: Obama by 2.

Virginia -- Rasmussen: Romney +2. Actual: Obama by 3.

Iowa -- Rasmussen: Romney +1. Actual: Obama by 6.

Wisconsin -- Rasmussen: tie. Actual: Obama by 7.

Colorado -- Rasmussen: Romney +3. Actual: Obama by 5.

Some conservative media outlets used the Rasmussen polling to prop up a narrative in the final days of the campaign that Romney had momentum and a good chance of winning the White House.

Averages of all the big polls tended to show otherwise — giving Obama a razor-thin margin in the popular vote and small but consistent leads in most of the battleground states that would decide the election.

In many of those battlegrounds, Rasmussen’s preelection surveys stood out. Other polls mostly showed Obama with a lead, sometimes larger than the polls’ margins of error.

Rasmussen has drawn scrutiny before because it employs automated surveys that do not reach mobile phones, which more and more Americans use as their primary form of communication.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-na...

I told you fckers to listen to Homer about Rasmussen being a rightwing hack site.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799314 Nov 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Rasmussen must be equally proud eh?
Nate Silver pretty much nailed it though and of course Homer.
Yep

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#799316 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Israel on the list?
Apparently it is the U.S. taxpayers' duty to support the entire worlds' economy.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...

Gee, why don't we get to vote on whether we want to be the source of global welfare or not?

:[

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799317 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so didn't i just see some wingnut spouting FOX originated Benghazi lies?
so when do the FOX lies get wiped? since the FOXbots now have no reason to be paranoid NOR obsessed about Obama. I mean, what good is it going to do at this point? better to save up all the lies so then they can take another shot in 2016 of getting no votes from over half the country.
So why do you care about Fox? At all? For what purpose? They can't hurt your president, especially since you feel they are so irrelevant. Just wondering why you care at all, and so VERY, VERY much, to continuously post about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 187,039
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Cold Front 69,636
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,742
Amy 4.21.15 1 hr Blunt Advice 8
Abby 4.21.15 3 hr Kuuipo 9
Prettiest girl on Instagram 4 hr Ashleymac245 1
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 5 hr Tired of Douchebags 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]