Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#799068 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
How many innocent people were participating in the attack?
NONE....But many wree in the close by area.....YOU DO REALIZE THIS WAS IN POPULATED AREA.....Not in middle of nowhere...You cant just shoot shoot shoot and bomb bomb bomb.....You have to have clear target.....THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME...Real people die when you pull triger..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799069 Nov 8, 2012
The nation's understanding of what it will take to generate racial, economic and gender equity remains shallow, focused largely on how new constituencies threaten the old white way, per Bill O'Reilly.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/11/a_peop...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799071 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless. How can they have new voters when they have alienated everyone who isn't white and rich? oh, and then there are the religious nuts who have an obsession with gay marriage and abortion.
Women, Latinos, Blacks, Gays, don't fit into the R party
Remember when Lindsay Graham said "we're running out of angry old white guys to survive"?
"Women, Latinos, Blacks, Gays, don't fit into the R party"

Sure they do, they are just expected to accept responsibility for their actions and not depend upon government handouts. If they don't want to be pregnant, they should take measures to prevent pregnancy. They are expected to earn a living instead of living off of the government. If they need temporary government assistance, they are expected to either be actively looking for employment or continuing their education. If they want their religious beliefs respected, they should show respect for the religious beleifs of others.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799072 Nov 8, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy?? Those are people who cannot speak. Ignorant of facts, is in your wheelhouse??
Huh? What you talkin' bout thar jefro? Come on now, spit it out like yer tabakky
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#799073 Nov 8, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer actually watched his complete on air meltdown, he was in complete denial. He couldn't believe his candidate was losing.
He was wondering what he'd be doing during the next election cycle because Crossroads is history.
Rove's organization delivered nothing__three hundred million buck$ shot in the azz.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#799074 Nov 8, 2012
I can hear them already,,,,,"what do you mean ,I have to find a job?" thats not fair..... boohoohoohoo
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#799075 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The nation's understanding of what it will take to generate racial, economic and gender equity remains shallow, focused largely on how new constituencies threaten the old white way, per Bill O'Reilly.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/11/a_peop...
They just can't get over the fact that the old white way is over!! As Hillary said:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20wcoExrm1...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799076 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing he's done for the past couple of weeks. Nothing.
I thought so.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#799077 Nov 8, 2012
President Bush 1020 vacation days.
President Obama 78 vacation days.
So much for the lazy black man theory.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#799078 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE....But many wree in the close by area.....YOU DO REALIZE THIS WAS IN POPULATED AREA.....Not in middle of nowhere...You cant just shoot shoot shoot and bomb bomb bomb.....You have to have clear target.....THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME...Real people die when you pull triger..
Was it populated what like New York City On 911......you guys are so stupid
TSM

El Paso, TX

#799079 Nov 8, 2012
The American People sent the Wrong Guy back to the WH!! Obama has a chip on his shoulder towards America will sell US sovereignty to UN through Treaties or making Back Door Deal to weaken America!! A radical always a radical the wrong guy in the WH!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799080 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The social engineering plank of the GOP platform contained personhood legislation, which would have outlawed many forms of contraception. The language of the bills/amendments contained no exceptions to 'life begins at conception' rhetoric, and MAP would have been eliminated.(But you already knew that.)
Romney said a lot of things - most of which he contradicted at least once. Not even he knew what he would have done.
(And you already knew that, too.)
:)
In other words, Romney never said it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799081 Nov 8, 2012
Colbert:‘Traditional’— aka White — America Is Over

Depressed after President Obama’s re-election, Stephen Colbert on Wednesday clung to Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s theory:“traditional America” is over. The election, O’Reilly said, was decided by minority voters who want “things” and “stuff” from the government.

“Yes, traditional America is no more,” Colbert said.“That’s all American traditions: no more trick or treating, no more homecoming, when someone sneezes, you have to say,‘happy holidays.’”

O’Reilly is right about America, Colbert added.“The white establishment, guys like us, we’re the minority now. And we’re helpless against this tide of non-white people who want ‘stuff’ and ‘things.’ They’re the thing-stuff-wanters. Whereas traditional white people — of any race — we don’t want things. We have things. Okay?”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/col...
Toi

Whittier, CA

#799082 Nov 8, 2012
Congrat!
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#799083 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above is none of your business. If men had to carry unwanted babies for 9 months to give them away; this would not be an issue.
Now, go iron your own damn shirt.

In fact 'it' is actually part of my business in the ER as I see the aftermath of ABs (abortions) gone wrong, spontaneous ABs (miscarriages) with bleeding, sepsis associated ABs(infected pregnancy for davie), and the more commonly missed period or irregular period resulting in Dx of early pregnancy.

I have taken no position on this forum one way or the other on ABs. Just a purveyor of fact. It get to some, like you it seems, perhaps of remorse for past deeds? You must have seen the videos depicting an AB-not very pleasant seeing the baby desperately kicking as the Physician tears chucks of her body off with forceps, is it? I in fact, am one of the few here who actually legal performed ABs in training 3 decades ago...I would not do it again UNLESS the mom was dying from complications I have already stated in prior posts. So, have an abortion if that is what you want. I do not judge you either way but I do need the ironing, so hop to it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799084 Nov 8, 2012
Every so often, the world of cable news delivers Jon Stewart such succulent material, the Daily Show host can hardly contain his elation. Fox News on election night delivered the goods.

After Fox called Ohio for President Obama, Republican strategist Karl Rove nearly had a meltdown, criticizing the network for what he called a premature projection. Host Megyn Kelly asked Rove if he wasn’t just using math, as a Republican, to “make himself feel better.”

“By the way,‘Math You Do As A Republican To Make Yourself Feel Better’ is a much better slogan for Fox than the one they have now,” Stewart said Wednesday. Kelly then left the studio to wander the halls to the network’s decision desk to get to the bottom of the story.“Yes, last night, tragically, there was an avalanche on Bullshit Mountain, ladies and gentlemen,” Stewart said.

But, alas, Ohio — and the election — was called, and President Obama won another term. According to Bill O’Reilly and Sarah Palin, Americans who feel they are entitled to “things” cast their vote for the president who give them handouts.

“What an incredible story to tell yourselves,” Stewart said.“We would’ve won if it weren’t for the moral failings of the non-real America. Fox lost because last night, minorities, who feel entitled to things, came and took the country away from the self-sufficient, white, Medicare retirees and upper class tax avoidance experts — or, as they’re also known, your audience.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/jon...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799085 Nov 8, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>You fool,Sandy couldnt have come at a better time for Obama. He's been applauded for his efforts with Sandy relief. It's just what he needed just days before an election.
This is why you people will never win. You twist facts and straight out lie.
http://www.ibtimes.com/president-obama-leads-...
Please explain exactly what Obama did.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#799086 Nov 8, 2012
I think we should split the country rite down the middle again,Let The Dems Have The North .....See How long They would survive without working people....... hahaha about a month
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799087 Nov 8, 2012
Former N.Y. Governor George Pataki just announced that there is no FEMA presence in most of the disaster areas in N.J and N.Y. They just aren't anywhere. Nobody knows why.
HURRICANE SANDY - OBAMA'S KATRINA
WINTER STORM ATHENA - OBAMA'S SECOND KATRINA

And now there's another severe winter storm they're calling "Brutus" over Montana. Guess where it's headed? Go ahead...guess.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799089 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama considers them all innocent. To him they aren't terrorists. He considers them "freedom fighters".
That's right, he got the terrorists. I forgot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,748
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr cheluzal 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,834
Abby 12-18 1 hr RACE 6
Why do some cover for obumbler? 2 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over