Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#799044 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/ACLU-Catho...
Time to make up a new internet resume, dumbass. You've been outed.
Apparently Reading Comp not a big thing at the local JuCO as illustrated in your failure to grasp the concepts of Emergency Care. Again ANY Physician is required by oath and federal law to provide life and limb saving care whether in his/her office or in the ER. EMTALA, Fed law look it up, requires Emergency Treatment be done to save a life by a Physician anywhere in the USA.

IF an evil religious hospital did not want the Physician to treat or to refuse care for ANY reason and ignored a consideration of the mother's medical condition or stability and left her to die, discharged or transferred an UNSTABLE patient then the PHYSICIAN again, the "Captain of the Ship Doctrine", is responsible and onle he/she can decide, not the Hospital. Refusal to treat an unstable-bleeding to death or eclamptic mom (or in cardiogenic shock in the case of high output heart failure in pregnancy) is not only in violation of his/her oath, but he/she commits a "tort" (look it up dave you are such a dolt) and is in violation of COBRA and specifically EMTALA law and is CRIMINALLY responsible for the act or omission and can go to prison fo a long time!.

How's my ironing coming, it must really be piling up, davie boy?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799045 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
I wonder what Obama is doing for the Sandy victims today?????
Same thing he's done for the past couple of weeks. Nothing.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#799046 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>My great great grandchildren will read about Obama and wonder how he ever got elected twice. No, I take that back. America will be a Communist/Muslim nation by then and they will be programmed by the state to worship Obama.
You know, if you keep visualizing your future in this way, it's bound to come true. "Freedom of choice" often results in bad choices, and you're making one here.
(JMO)
Bummer - for you AND your family - for generations.

I don't think they'll thank you for it...but it's a free country.

:)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#799048 Nov 8, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Best defense is to shoot at the people shooting at you...find out their complete birth names and favorite colors later.
Just how long do you figure it will take Obama to rebuild and create? Extrapolate from what he's done in the last incredibly long four years to improve job-creating businesses in this country and get back to us.
And, who will he blame when its still a slow slough for him THIS term? He's been "thinking 'bout" this for four long years now, will he finally implement something worthwhile? Will he "not rest," (i.e., less golf time and fewer Hollywood parties), until we see some GENUINE improvement?
This is the Republican idea of "genuine improvement".

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/10/opinion/kru...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/04/1022...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

...and so, on and on it goes. Filibustering, chicanery, posturing - no job is more important than the Republican party.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#799050 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a dummy?
Dummy?? Those are people who cannot speak. Ignorant of facts, is in your wheelhouse??
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799051 Nov 8, 2012
Okey Dokey wrote:
He's got FEMA there helping them. Oh and by the way Romney said he would get rid of FEMA, that's a real caring man for the suffering of others. <quoted text>
FEMA ain't doing sh't. They were closed yesterday due to "bad weather'. Now they won't let evacuees re-enter their homes for supplies. The folks on Staten Island are ready to revolt! They're saying FEMA is doing NOTHING to help them. They are PISSED OFF!!! WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799052 Nov 8, 2012
Okey Dokey wrote:
He's got FEMA there helping them. Oh and by the way Romney said he would get rid of FEMA, that's a real caring man for the suffering of others. <quoted text>
Didn't you hear, FEMA was closed due to bad weather.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#799053 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...How come you think real life is like a video game.....There was like always innosent people in the direction of those who did the attack...YOU CANT JUST SHOOT WILDLY HOPEING YOU HIT THE ENEMY AND NOT SOME INNOSENT./..
Smart wise people find out who the enemy is first and then shoots...
If someone shoots at your house why your in it do you OPEN AND WINDOW AND SHOOT WILDLY IN ALL DIRECTIONS..????????
No you look first and if clear shot shoot back...
How many innocent people were participating in the attack?
carol

Los Angeles, CA

#799054 Nov 8, 2012
Carol goes adopting...

carol: "Oh, hi there! I'm carol and I'm looking into adopting a cute little baby. May I see what you have available?"

Adopter: "Yes, of course, Madam. Please follow me..."

(They walk until they come to a locked ward painted a cheerful yellow with pink dotted curtains...)

Adopter: "Just stop me if you see anything you like."

carol: "Why does this one have a mustache?"

Adopter: "Italian."

carol:(sigh) I suppose I should've logged in via the Internet to get some idea what I was after up front...?"

Adopter: "Yes, Madam, but this will work too. It merely involves a little walking."

carol: "Is it me or does this room smell of urine?"

Adopter: "Hard to say, Madam. These kids are little pee-pots there's no doubt."

carol: "Oh, there's a cute one, and it's white too!"

Adopter: "That's my cat, Madam."

carol: "How much is it?"

Location hidden

#799055 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said tat he would outlaw the MAP?
The social engineering plank of the GOP platform contained personhood legislation, which would have outlawed many forms of contraception. The language of the bills/amendments contained no exceptions to 'life begins at conception' rhetoric, and MAP would have been eliminated.(But you already knew that.)

Romney said a lot of things - most of which he contradicted at least once. Not even he knew what he would have done.

(And you already knew that, too.)

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#799056 Nov 8, 2012
it seems that racism hasn't abated since Tuesday. i wonder why?

What Does It Feel Like to be a Problem? How Do (Conservative) White Men Really Feel About Their Role in Mitt Romney's Defeat Last Night?

Romney and the Republican Party's America no longer exists. In truth, it was always a chimera and a lie. But, the lie could be sustained because enough white folks took it to be real.

Whiteness is characterized by a set of attributes which include invisibility and a sense of being "normal." White racial identity--and white masculinity in particular--does not like being interrogated.

Ironically, in a version of "racial heliocentrism," whiteness loves being the center of all things.

http://wearerespectablenegroes.blogspot.com/2...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799057 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha...you didn't post anything about a job. stop living off of your mommy in that trailer park. boy, you don't have a woman. YOU COMPLETE WELFARE BUM!..lol.
I don't have to work. I own this trailer park.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#799058 Nov 8, 2012
We will see what the Democrats think ,once the country falls , and the welfare checks stop coming.....
carol

Los Angeles, CA

#799060 Nov 8, 2012
the real carol wrote:
I just want to tell every angry, simmering, glistening, well-muscled black man on here to PLEASE TAKE IT OUT ON ME. Think of me as a sex surrogate in the ozone. It occurred to me that the old white guys on here are getting off (whatever that means to them) by talking dirty to the smarter ladies on here (and don't think I don't understand how liberating that is for them), then I can imagine any number of seething black men plunging their daggers into my sheath, unleashing a torrent of zygotes who swim (sprint?) athletically to my velvet-lined womb, where they will find purchase in multiples, and I will swell up again to the greater glory of god. You know, I've always been happiest when pregnant, even if nobody can actually tell. I hide it well, if you know what I mean?
Well, I certainly give up. You are obviously the real, real carol, small "c."
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799061 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. they have to keep starting over because there aren't enough fingers and toes. Speaking of fingers and toes, aren't little babies cute? Someday (gulp) I'm going to adopt a little negro baby, won't that be something?
Unless you're a black woman yourself, why would you want to adopt a little "thuglet"?

Location hidden

#799062 Nov 8, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have the nerve to talk about some one elses kid , try this on skank , hows the little entitlement recieving bundle of shit that fell out of your rotten ass these days bitch?
Did you attend the 'Todd Akin School of Female Anatomy and Physiology', Rush?

Babies don't come out of our asses.

Just so you know.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#799063 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You like jokes. Here's one my 9-year old grandson told me. Q: How long does it take a black woman to take a sh't? A: About nine months.
He hear that at your family KKK meeting>??? You nazi fascist are all FILTH...

Your kind should get child abuse charges for teaching kids racisma dn hate and bigotry..YUCK YOUR EVIL.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#799065 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing he's done for the past couple of weeks. Nothing.
You fool,Sandy couldnt have come at a better time for Obama. He's been applauded for his efforts with Sandy relief. It's just what he needed just days before an election.

This is why you people will never win. You twist facts and straight out lie.

http://www.ibtimes.com/president-obama-leads-...
hop singh

United States

#799066 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>FEMA ain't doing sh't. They were closed yesterday due to "bad weather'. Now they won't let evacuees re-enter their homes for supplies. The folks on Staten Island are ready to revolt! They're saying FEMA is doing NOTHING to help them. They are PISSED OFF!!! WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?
Piss and moan piss and moan... Benghazi, Sandy, the reason you can't get it up anymore...

It's all a vicious cycle you refuse to embrace.

Typical...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#799067 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
How many innocent people were participating in the attack?
Obama considers them all innocent. To him they aren't terrorists. He considers them "freedom fighters".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 min RACE 1,327
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IBdaMann 49,355
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 12 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min wojar 182,154
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr texas pete 4,796
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST