Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,441 - 739,460 of 1,081,717 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Hey who won the election?
The freeloaders and ghetto-rats were the real winners.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The only flaw to this plan is that then we will be stuck with Biden running the country.
Yeah, the'll have to impeach his dumb ass too. Can they impeach somebody for being a chronic alcoholic?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mo Obamas
North Hollywood, CA
Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago
Justice is coming to the Obamas. Libya will be the thing that exposes the nasty little fag who hides his records and plants false pda's on his two-bagging wife and "tucks" those nasty huge daughters in their beds at night. Hope they're on the birth control pill or will they just abort when daddy impregnates them if it hasn't already happened. They have "that look."
Hey Carol? Are you paying attention? These are the kind of people that voted for Romney!
Chris Matthews - "I'm so glad we had that storm." These are the kind of people that support Obama.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The president's response to this disaster makes Katrina look like a picnic.
So far he has made no response to this disaster. He only responded to the first disaster by appearing for one photo op.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the'll have to impeach his dumb ass too. Can they impeach somebody for being a chronic alcoholic?
Of course Clinteo was allowed to finish his term even after he was impeached.....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

"Clinton"
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope investigations continue on the Libya foreign policy failure.
They should. Total incompetence, or something.
The MSM hasn't mentioned it at all for a while now.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>So far he has made no response to this disaster. He only responded to the first disaster by appearing for one photo op.
Didn't he have an important TV commitment to attend????
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Excerpt from Romney's concession speech:
"The nation, as you know, is at a critical point. At a time like this, we canít risk partisan bickering and political posturing. Our leaders have to reach across the aisle to do the peopleís work. And we citizens also have to rise to the occasion.
We look to our teachers and professors, we count on you not just to teach, but to inspire our children with a passion for learning and discovery. We look to our pastors and priests and rabbis and counselors of all kinds to testify of the enduring principles upon which our society is built: honesty, charity, integrity and family. We look to our parents, for in the final analysis everything depends on the success of our homes. We look to job creators of all kinds. Weíre counting on you to invest, to hire, to step forward. And we look to Democrats and Republicans in government at all levels to put the people before the politics.
I believe in America. I believe in the people of America. And I ran for office because Iím concerned about America. This election is over, but our principles endure. I believe that the principles upon which this nation was founded are the only sure guide to a resurgent economy and to renewed greatness.
I so wish that I had been able to fulfill your hopes to lead the country in a different direction, but the nation chose another leader. And so Ann and I join with you to earnestly pray for him and for this great nation."
...I so wish that you had been able to fulfill our hopes to lead the country in a different direction too, Governor Romney.
A golden opportunity just slipped through our fingers.
But women can still kill their unborn and taxpayers can pay for their birth control.
Small and negative campaign ads accusing one's opponent of murder is now the new standard.
Big government and dependency is the new version of "honor".
But the majority have forgotten what's important and how to hope for something better.
And, yes, Governor Romney, you would have been a great president. I weep for what this nation threw away.
Still living in that little fantasy world aren't you Carol? Do you know what Romney and the Republicans would have done about abortion? Nothing. Just like they did nothing about it when Bush was in the White House and Republicans held both houses of congress. They use it as a wedge issue during election time to pander to idiots like you.
The Romney/Ryan ticket would have sent the country in a different direction all right; into a plutocracy where the ultra rich like the Koch brothers and Shelly Adelson could buy and sell politicians who could be counted on to do their bidding and the poor and middle class be damned. This is another area where Romney has flip flopped. As governor of Massachusetts he stated this on coal fired power plants;
"If the choice is between dirty power plants or protecting the health of the people of Massachusetts, there is no choice in my mind. I will always come down on the side of public health."
He seems to have changed his mind criticizing EPA regulations on coal plant emissions that cause sickness and death.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The MSM hasn't mentioned it at all for a while now.
It will all be swept under the rug.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 100,000 people int the northeast without power, again.
As soon as the electrical workers unions reach an agreement with FEMA they'll start getting the power turned back on. It'll probably only take a week or so.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he have an important TV commitment to attend????
He was scheduled to appear on The View again but he cancelled because the weather in New York is "too yucky".
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait until Obama's head and entire body sculpture is up there after the other "old white guys" are blown away with dynamite. After all, if the Taliban can blow up thousands of years old Buddha statues in Afghanistan, what is stopping libs from doing the same thing on Mt Rushmore before they put their new Lenin-Ikon in there?
Given enough time ANY public institution in America will turn into a liberal one whether you talk about police, fire brigade, military (the pretty boy command structure), the interstates, the airports or even boy scouts. btw, Fox News is next, so then you libs need to find newfound love there as well.
THIS is what idiot repubs cannot fathom. They live in the laughable belief that if they hand out only 90 % of the welfare the liberals do, in order to fool their own stupid electorate into thinking they are fiscally conservative, it will not make liberals like them any more than the party that pays full rate. As a physician, I am used to getting less than half of what I charge from insurance companies and medicare/medicaid is costing me more than I would have made on them, therefore I opted out of that. You see, nobody is going to vote for the one that gives less goodies out, even if we are talking about a fraction. Soon enough, as the insurance companies will follow medicare rates more closely, get ready for all the "free healthcare" in the world. I say we get a two tier system where the foreign doctors can treat the takers for pennies (better than where they came from anyways), while the majority of our native docs will find ways to get out of the insurance system. There is now way even obama can be creative enough to force a physician to work against his/her will.
Then, on the other hand, liberals would probably PREFER a doctor from Mongolia that can udnerstand what you say to the same extent Obama understands the free market, so maybe this is the best solution.
One "public option" for the takers, entirely subsidiced by makers, but what's new? It is the makers who home school or send people to private schools as well, even if they are forced to pay for a service they don't use. Same thing is likely to happen in healthcare, but we will see boutique docs all over the place that will never step into a hospital even if they had a gun to their head.
Again, congrats to Obama. And I hope to see more gloating from the takers. Keep the spirits high while the sugar level is elevated, because the downer MAY be different than expected. All us evil "rich people" may not want to work as many hours as we do if it means a pay cut per hour (which a tax hike means). Obama definitely is heading for the extreme side of the Laffer curve.
Real rich people aren't paid by the hour, douche.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as the electrical workers unions reach an agreement with FEMA they'll start getting the power turned back on. It'll probably only take a week or so.
I wonder how many more have to die while they wait.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> He was scheduled to appear on The View again but he cancelled because the weather in New York is "too yucky".
LOL, of course, silly me.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
congradulations on obama win,now you can have someone assit you in suciside
When you learn to spell above a third grade level and are able to form a coherent sentence come back.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O actually called all blacks, Hispanics, and Women moochers.
You should admire Bill O'Reilly. He was a draft-dodger too. He was too much of a "pus*y" to even join the Navy.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That Dick Morris has to be one of the most disgusting looking men on tv, there should be a law...
His call girl, Sherry Rowlands might tend to disagree. She says that Dick "it isn't adultery if you pay for it" Morris looks pretty good in fishnet stockings.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

meh wrote:
Nothing really changed in this election. What became clear is that America is severely divided, and that it will continue this way for a long time.
As long as nearly half of the country consists of moochers it will continue to be divided.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Obama will win re-election no doubt.
He better. I drew him in the office election pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Learn to Read 174,878
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 97,551
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 9 min Its an epidemic 1
Abby 7-28 12 min Pippa 4
Chicago mayor vows to shelter 1,000 undocumente... 17 min Hope you can afford it 1
Review: STS Electric 20 min Mike S 1
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 28 min Joshua Gardner 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••