Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,973)

Showing posts 739,441 - 739,460 of1,033,851
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Payroll taxes are going to skyrocket Jan.1.
You're running the same stuff we heard in 2009.

Do you wonder why you're repeating the same BS that never came to fruition the first time around??

The whole gun thing is the biggest joke of the bunch.'He just waited until...!" How pathetic is that. But how goes the NRA coffers nowadays? Suckers.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Now that Obamacare is the law of the land and everybody will be required to purchase health insurance, how will the non-producers manage to pay for it? You don't suppose "qualified recipients" will get government assistance for that too do you? Nahhh.....not a chance!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck.
Unless, of course, you, too, have no reservations. If so, you and this president are guilty of holding the scissors.
Don't jump
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Letís play Russian roulette with Liberals/Democrats!! Letís take the Liberals/Democrats argument raising taxes on the Wealth and eliminating tax loop holes for Corp America off the table and agree to do both!! I disagree that weíre tax to little, our problem is we spend too much so Liberals/Democrats what are you willing to Cut?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Testor (D) retained his Montana Senate seat, while Mia Love was nudged out in her Utah US House race__lotta split ticket voting yesterday.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People from Minnesota are nothing more than Canadians with a U.S. drivers license. Who needs them anyway?
Republicans are an exclusive group.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
New noreaster going to hit Hampton Roads, or are you safe?
Don't know about him/her but I am.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hey, easy there pal...everything's gonna be ok. can i get you anything?
This post was enough. Thanks friend.:-)
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure could use a dk and a brain.
hey doc...now's not the time to attack...these hapless apes have gone through quite a shock. imagine finding out that every hateful bigoted idea you have rolling around in your tin can of a brain turns out to be false and is rejected by sane people...how would you feel?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a reaction from a stunned wall street that was hoping a Republican POTUS would reverse some of the financial regs so they could get back to screwing everyone in sight.
At the same time gold is still in decline__not to mention oil prices.
...and the dollar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
Well, I for one would not have come on to Topix today if Romney had won calling people out by name in order to gloat.
:-)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
No foreigners have proven they will work for peanuts and like being treated like slaves. Also those nations will allow companies to dump toxic waste anywhere they want and spew poison into the air.
THIS IS ABOUT GREED NOT WHO OR WHAT IS BETTER.
Your whole post was a lie....
Most union workers are underworked and overpaid because they know they can't get fired. Where's the incentive to be productive? Business owners are tired of it. Chinese workers are just grateful to have a decent job.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running the same stuff we heard in 2009.
Do you wonder why you're repeating the same BS that never came to fruition the first time around??
The whole gun thing is the biggest joke of the bunch.'He just waited until...!" How pathetic is that. But how goes the NRA coffers nowadays? Suckers.
NRA website is strangely silent...not sure i like that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers cheer! It's got to do with the German economy weakening as they have been propping up the rest of the EU. Nothing to do with Obama being re-elected. Go mow your lawn.
It's raining. Northeaster you know. DOW down 350. Is the crash on it's way?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck.
Unless, of course, you, too, have no reservations. If so, you and this president are guilty of holding the scissors.
Evidently you have no concerns of a pregnant woman dying because some right wing hospital; refuses to abort the fetus that is killing her.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

TSM wrote:
Letís play Russian roulette with Liberals/Democrats!! Letís take the Liberals/Democrats argument raising taxes on the Wealth and eliminating tax loop holes for Corp America off the table and agree to do both!! I disagree that weíre tax to little, our problem is we spend too much so Liberals/Democrats what are you willing to Cut?
we did...you wanted more and refused to make the wealthy pony up...i believe the phrase is "suck it"!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that means you are leaving.
See, the country is getting better already.
More examples of that tolerant liberalism we've all heard about.

Who's going to subsidize your health care if i leave?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hey doc...now's not the time to attack...these hapless apes have gone through quite a shock. imagine finding out that every hateful bigoted idea you have rolling around in your tin can of a brain turns out to be false and is rejected by sane people...how would you feel?
You and dem are so cute when you role play. Maybe you should post as oprah. That would be witty.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What we passed up yesterday became very evident in Romney's concession speech.
Not only did he continue to stay upbeat and positive but conservatives in the audience clapped when he said he would continue to pray for the president, his wife and two lovely daughters.
That's what we passed up.
Liberals would have been burning something to the ground.
That's all well and good but the fiscal cliff is coming up in 3 mths or so and that's when compromise is needed. After all for some strange reason the congress is still Republican. While Obama I will grant you is not the best negotiator when dealing with the right, people like the "Boner" guy need start behaving like elected officials to make government work.

And you don't get it with this:
Boehner has made it clear, however, that he intends to stand firm against any income tax increases, which Obama's Democrats contend are essential to any viable deal.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs were sent overseas for one reason and one reason only... GREED! There was a time when the cost of a thing was not so important, but the quality of its manufacture was. The U.S. cannot become isolationists. That has never worked for any lengthy period. But in the same vein, we need to push our elected officials for reciprocal tariffs on imported goods. When our cars go to japan, it takes days for each one to be inspected to make sure it can be used there. If we were to do the same, you would be able to drive across the Pacific in a matter of weeks for the ships backed up to Asia. NAFTA is all well and good, in principal. The reality of it is that the Central and South American countries are benefiting and the U.S. is being glutted with shoddy work and cheap labor. I will be writing to our President again, today, and to my elected state officials to ask that they address these issues. I would urge each person to do the same, whatever your issues are. Change the people in office until they get done what needs to be done!
Though I don't totally agree, you have brought up some good points....and thank you for your service to our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 739,441 - 739,460 of1,033,851
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]