Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#798957 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush went and hid why attacks happened...
Your post is flat our lies....Obama after the attack was done did tell troops to stand down and not counter attack until we found out who did it.....You dont start shooting until you know who to shoot at....
Tell you what..You can rant and bang your head againt the poster of hitler on your wall all day for next 4 years...Or you cna join us patriots and help rebuild this nation and create jobs and make America great again after the destruction Bush and the GOP did...takes time to recover from the GOp deprsssion...LETS GET TO WORK......OK??
Best defense is to shoot at the people shooting at you...find out their complete birth names and favorite colors later.

Just how long do you figure it will take Obama to rebuild and create? Extrapolate from what he's done in the last incredibly long four years to improve job-creating businesses in this country and get back to us.

And, who will he blame when its still a slow slough for him THIS term? He's been "thinking 'bout" this for four long years now, will he finally implement something worthwhile? Will he "not rest," (i.e., less golf time and fewer Hollywood parties), until we see some GENUINE improvement?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798958 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>will you crybabies stop crying. your whites only club lost. face it!
Shouldn't you be at work? Oh, that's right. You probably don't have a job like most Obama supporter ghetto-rats.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798962 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that when you learned you'd be drafted, you pissed yourself. Ran crying to your mommy who changed your underwear for you & sent you to the Navy Recruiter.
See, if had the money & influence, you could have joined the National Guard like Bush.
Don't you feel guilty that the guy who was drafted to take your slot might have been killed or wounded or MIA?
You're such an insignificant little puke.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#798963 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
September 11, 2012:
"10:05 p.m.(4:05 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Department Operations Center is issued to a number of government and intelligence agencies, including the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI. "US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."
"11 p.m.(5 p.m. ET): Just ahead of the weekly meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey, White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon tells President Obama of the attack and the fire at the main villa. The president is updated several times throughout the evening."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
so, what you are saying is that president obama wanted those people dead? so, you are saying president obama does not care about the american ambassador. if, that's what you are saying. that will make you a complete fool.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#798964 Nov 8, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Obscure? They were running for the U.S. Senate!
Did Romney condemn them? No, he endorsed them.
Rape, rape, rape; a word used everyday by one republican or another, the women heard the threats.
You sickos want women to beg and prove that they were raped before getting an abortion! You sickos want to force women to have the rapists baby! You sickos have passed laws in 31 states allowing the rapist to sue for visitation rights!
Go away you mental cases. Thanks to those "obscure" nutcases and their rape threats, the Democrats maintained the majority in the Senate; for that I am greatful.
If you are grateful, why aren't you any happier and why don't you sound any nicer? Just wondering.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#798966 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear of the morning after pill?
No one born following a Romney victory would have...according to the GOP,
MAP is an abortion.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#798968 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be at work? Oh, that's right. You probably don't have a job like most Obama supporter ghetto-rats.
hey, dumb, dumb i have the day off! shouldn't you be at work moron? i guess you can't make it out of your trailer park.
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#798969 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And the difference is that Mr. Akin will never be 'blessed' with a pregnancy of any origin - rape or otherwise.
I'll give Akin this though - at least he's consistent. If abortion is going to be illegal, in order to eschew hypocrisy, it should be illegal across the board. Why should a fetus conceived in rape be eliminated, and the fetus conceived through consensual sex be mandated to gestate?
A pregnancy is only a 'blessing' if the woman feels blessed. Which, and this is the kicker, MOST WOMEN DO. The vast majority of women who become pregnant WANT TO BE. Some, however, do not. It should ultimately, and ALWAYS, be the woman's decision whether or not to become a mother. Why would anyone want to legally obligate a living, breathing, CHILD be born to someone who DOESN'T WANT THEM?
All children should be born to loving parents. To force a child into a situation where s/he is more likely to be abused, abandoned, exploited, molested, ignored, or unloved, is insane.
Thank God or your lucky star sis, that most ABs occur in the 1st trimester when the child is ONLY JUST fully formed and human in every way except size/extra-uterine viability(that means can survive for "dave") has few complex thoughts and mostly dreams of what causes the movement in my 'home' and "I am hungry" somehow all the time, and" what is this thumb in my mouth all about?-I like that!".

Unfortunately most ABS are Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) where the contents of the uterus, the baby are eliminated at all gestational ages. Shockingly, ninety-six per cent of the more than 140,000 second-trimester abortions performed annually in the USA are accomplished by the technique of dilation and evacuation (D&C) which is dismemberment in utero, again for "dave".

"NEW YORK, New York, January 5, 2012 ( LifeSiteNews.com )– With the highest abortion rate in the nation, nearly double the 23% national average, New York continues to be a place that babies in the womb cannot love.

New York City Department of Health released data that shows that 83,750 abortions were performed in New York City in 2010, which translated to 40% of all pregnancies, down from 41% in 2009.

The Bronx saw a staggering 48% of pregnancies end in abortion. The city lost 38,574 African-Americans babies to abortion, a dumbfounding 60% of the city’s African-American pregnancies."

I have some inside baseball on this subject and can tell you with 100% certainty( a true rarity in Medicine) that in 30yrs + of dealings with early pregnancies I have NEVER, not evenonce, had a mother say," I can I see the fetus" when I preform ultrasound for fetal viability on her unborn BABY in the ER!

PS. word for the day: ADOPTION.

Now, go iron my shirt!
Drake

Apo, AE

#798970 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be at work? Oh, that's right. You probably don't have a job like most Obama supporter ghetto-rats.
At this moment you are probably hating yourself. Obama is voted to another term. What do you have to blame sh-t on now? I am sorry...I can't here you, my left nutt is in your mouth.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798972 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
Guess what's not being repealed?
Guess where big bird will be working?
Guess why planned parenthood will not be defunded?
Guess how many ghetto-rats will get free cellphones.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#798973 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
And you're here responding because....

“I love being a Black Man”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#798974 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Obama won Iowa. What's your excuse?

You are another example of how our society is full of spoiled whiny babies. You lost. Take your lumps and do better next time.

I bet your room is full of 5th place trophies.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#798975 Nov 8, 2012
American wrote:
It was just annouced on the morning news this morning,Obama's plan to economis recover "raise taxes and not just on the wealthy but all involed and cut federal spending" had that muslim JACKASS had not spent so much the last 4 years there would be no need to raise taxes. You bunch of liberal idiots
Were you so brainwashed by the Romney campaign that you never noticed that his plan was to raise taxes on everybody EXCEPT the rich and to cut spending? Everyone knows the fiscal cliff is coming up fast and even the FOX pundits have said that we'll have to increase revenues and cut spending to deal with it - no matter who had won the election or how many have signed Norquist's pledge..
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798976 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an insignificant little puke.
If he wasn't he would have no personality at all.
Drake

Apo, AE

#798979 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove’s On-Air Rebuttal of Fox’s Ohio Vote Call Raises Questions About His Role
Mr. Rove has not addressed the episode on Fox News since Tuesday night. He appeared on the network on Wednesday, in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” but he was not asked about his mistake.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics...
not asked? no doubt.
That's because he has not answer and Fox News new better than to ask a loaded question. The bottom-line is he is a moron and didn't have a clue on what he was talking about.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798980 Nov 8, 2012
Looking at the results, they showed that the Tally-centric Republican Party of Florida is an ineffective, outdated, out of touch political machine which has failed once again to meet the challenges of the demographic changes in Florida, particularly the influx of Puerto Ricans from the northeast into the I-4 corridor and the conversion of younger Cubans to the Democratic brand in Miami-Dade County.

And as much as the state reflected the mood of the country, in both state and national politics, the election results accentuated the debilitating influence in GOP ranks of social-centric fanatics driven by Biblical dogma and extreme, xenophobic right wing ideology that have driven out necessary and important moderate influences that used to make the party attractive to the middle of the road Americans — or the Florida residents receiving food stamps.

The RPOF remains stuck in sinking mud in the Terry Schiavo era of Florida politics, more consumed with its petty fight with former turncoat Gov. Charlie Crist than getting political candidates representing a broad spectrum of political thought elected to office.

The election showed its failed focus remains on crusading on Christian social issues and protecting a small, but extremely powerful rich super constituency of millionaires and powerful insurance, agriculture and finance lobby.

They spent more time pushing a bloated ballot containing too many right wing social and economic issues and continuing the fight to limit early voting rather than concentrating on tough races in South Florida involving rising stars in its ranks like Allen West, Adam Hasner, and Ellyn Bogdanoff.

And the results reflected the impotency and insignificance of the unpopular Republican Gov. Scott —he's the unpopular GOP "leader" of the state that Romney had to shun.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/fl-s...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#798981 Nov 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats being a racist sore loser like you!!
I an a HUMAN RACIST(people FIRST) I know you won't believe me but the COLOR of the particular person or persons is of no consequence to me!
The ACTIONS are what matters!
WHY waste energy hating people you do not know, just because of the color?
Get to know them THEN hate them all you like!!!
We got to know each other and we get to fight with no bloodshed!

God Bless AMERICA!!!

(oh yeah, I amost forgot, FK U, AZZOLE):)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798982 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>so, what you are saying is that president obama wanted those people dead? so, you are saying president obama does not care about the american ambassador. if, that's what you are saying. that will make you a complete fool.
Obama was more concerned about "offending" his Muslim brothers than he was about the Ambassador's safety. A military attack on a Muslim nation would have made him look bad in the eyes of Islam.
hop singh

United States

#798984 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
dbwriter!

You two dks gonna hide forever?
I'm curious as of where Le Jimbo is...
Okey Dokey

Defuniak Springs, FL

#798985 Nov 8, 2012
What about the millions, and millions of whites that voted for Obama, are they ghetto rats too ?
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Who 48,438
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 9 min bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 31 min Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 387
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

NFL12:13PM
T.Y. Hilton scores TD, celebrates for newborn baby girl