Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798848 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Guess who really took back their country?
Clueless space cadet, fweeriding IDIOTS.

See CaliphonyBROKIA...and parasiTIC Nevada.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798849 Nov 8, 2012
carol wrote:
Guess who really took back their country?
The freeloaders.
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#798850 Nov 8, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a doctor? I am a nuclear scientist who invented flubber. The internet is a wonderful thing.
Some religion owned hospitals do & can. Republicans would make it illegal.
I would never go to a religious hospital for anything concerning a pregnancy or delivery.
I was not aware that your JuCo awarded such degrees. Congrats. But, as a Nuc Physisist you have certainly displayed a disconcerting lack of any 'outside' knowledge. Again, for you public skol/JuCo nuclear physicist types, ONLY Physicians make medical decisions- buildings/institutions, not even those evil religious ones that so threaten you, can NOT practice medicine/make clinical calls. Dig me?

Now go, iron my shirt!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798851 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
And free birth control, don't forget that. People with diabetes or heart disease can't get the durgs that they need for free, but women are ENTITLED to free birth control and/or abortions.
So if you weigh THAT one out--on teh scale sof RATIONALITY and logic-

A. Make birth control hard to get....MORE IDIOT FWEERIDERS-sucking the nation dry.
B. Keep it readily and affordably available, SAVE AMERICA from MORE IDIOT SYSYEM FWEERIDERS. As in an ounce of prevention is worth MORE generations of IDIOT fweeDUHM life-time system riders.

DUH.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#798852 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that rape was good?
Senate tea party defeated in two states. read the news?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#798853 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe they'll begin impeachment proceedings.
For what???
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798854 Nov 8, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more along the lines that the USA could send some drones over the houses of Canadian leftwingers. Canadian leftwingers and muslim terrorists have something in common....they both hate the USA.
The Canadian leftwing party, the NDP, are nothing more than a bunch of fiscal incompetent idiots. This is a party that is the official opposition right now in our parliament....you wouldn't believe some of the ideas that come from it's party members! Absolute craziness. They criticize our current ruling conservative govt but yet that conservative govt has led Canada through the recent world economic crisis in a way that leaves Canada in better economic shape than other industrialized nations. If our next election ever saw these NDP goons becoming the new govt, we are doomed.
What's NDP an acronym for National DUHMbocraTic Party?

Another four yeas on top of what we've already had to endure here the past four years--We know how you would feel...and us SANE, RATIONAL and grown up types with a REAL clue--would NOT wish that on anyone!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798855 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The freeloaders.
Say it again Sam--

loud and clear.

Only this time add-IDIOT herd packs of- in front of fweeloaders.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798856 Nov 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate tea party defeated in two states. read the news?
You didn't answer the question. Here it is again; who said that rape was good?
carol

United States

#798857 Nov 8, 2012
I'm very sad that our tea party is dead.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798858 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
And free birth control, don't forget that. People with diabetes or heart disease can't get the durgs that they need for free, but women are ENTITLED to free birth control and/or abortions.
That's because the Democrats have everybody convinced that anybody who doesn't want to supply women with free contraceptives and abortions "hates women".
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#798859 Nov 8, 2012
that is "physicist"...for you spel chekrs like dave, real or Memorex dave?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798860 Nov 8, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you weigh THAT one out--on teh scale sof RATIONALITY and logic-
A. Make birth control hard to get....MORE IDIOT FWEERIDERS-sucking the nation dry.
B. Keep it readily and affordably available, SAVE AMERICA from MORE IDIOT SYSYEM FWEERIDERS. As in an ounce of prevention is worth MORE generations of IDIOT fweeDUHM life-time system riders.
DUH.
One of the most effective birth control pills is an aspirin held between a woman's knees.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798861 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because the Democrats have everybody convinced that anybody who doesn't want to supply women with free contraceptives and abortions "hates women".
Oh yea, the phoney "war on women".
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798862 Nov 8, 2012
Hahahaha, sign on FEMA office door:

"Closed due to weather"

Where is Obama?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798863 Nov 8, 2012
"Looks as if FEMA is just a fair- weather friend.

Yesterday’s nor’easter proved too much for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s aid location in Tottenville, SI — which hung a sign reading “Closed due to weather” as the wintery storm blew into town.

Ten FEMA centers in the area reportedly suspended operations because of the storm, although the location with the sign at the Mount Loretto Community Center did open at noon."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/staten_isl...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#798864 Nov 8, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The Majority of Americans say go over the cliff. Watch Republicans scramble for a deal the closer the fiscal cliff gets. Republican Tea Bagger, Do Nothing Congress is all bluff.
You want to be Thelma or Louise? I'm quite ready to give the obstructionists a taste of their own medicine. Although the teaparty is dead, KY has too many moochers as crazy as Methmouth to get rid of ol' Turtle McConnell quickly, but I think Ohio has had enough of being embarrassed by the Weeper of the House. Still think Dennis Kucinich should move into my district.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798865 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
For what???
For contributory negligence and accessory to murder involving the deaths of our Libyan Ambassador and his 3 colleagues at the Benghazi compound. The incident where the President ordered additional security forces to "stand down" rather than assist the unarmed victims, while he was making his plans to to to Vegas and party with Jay Z and Beyonce. That's what.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#798866 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>One of the most effective birth control pills is an aspirin held between a woman's knees.
Hey 1950 called they want there control freak back.....BYE,
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798867 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
Hahahaha, sign on FEMA office door:
"Closed due to weather"
Where is Obama?
You don't expect government workers to show up for work in the snow do you? C'mon....show some compassion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]