Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,971)

Showing posts 739,401 - 739,420 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Navy Corpseman

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

LMAO wrote:
Republican LOSERS. Keep up your hateful comments and see what happens next election. Still LMAO.
You won't have any gas for your Obama green car to make it to the polls.You can't pay your ELECTRIC bill you need for recharging!

($10.00 per gallon)
Navy Corpseman

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
You embarrass yourself, get a life and help.
Who are you addressing Ma'am?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Put down that bottle....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Justice is coming to the Obamas. Libya will be the thing that exposes the nasty little fag who hides his records and plants false pda's on his two-bagging wife and "tucks" those nasty huge daughters in their beds at night. Hope they're on the birth control pill or will they just abort when daddy impregnates them if it hasn't already happened. They have "that look."
It's time to grow up.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Time4Rich People Pay UP wrote:
Dig a little deeper in your pockets all you rich, greedy, stuck up, mostly just lucky upper class. Spread the wealth. This is a victory for all of America. Not even a close election, lets make that very clear. And that is for a good reason, because we can see through the hatred of the republican party. Time to get your checkbooks out and pay more taxes like you should have been all along. Romney/Ryan, what a f'n joke. The red will not win for many,many more years!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Way to go Obama/Biden, keep doing a great job.
When are you going to see through the hatred of the Dem party?
Cry Baby TEArs

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text> OOOOOOHHH.....the only way we will ever win another election is if it is on a Saturday, I realize you guys can vote any day at any time ,no matter how long the lines are....but us Republicans work and weekdays on a working man are tough,can't just stand in line all day....
You can't stand in line all day one time every 4 years, but you can play around on an obscure message board all day every day?

Tell me more about the plights of the working man, you poor struggling man. It must be so hard for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I see there is alot of bitter and angry racists on here.
It is only 4 years guys. lol
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Their dumb daughters will only get a college education because of their filthy dirty father! The Obamas are pure filth and have contributed nothing to charity! How DARE HE demand Romney turn over his tax returns? The devil wouldn't even take Trump's generous offer for an enormous contribution for charity if he'd open up those records he's been hiding!!!
PURE EVIL FILTHY SCUMBAG LYING TRASH OBAMA FAMILY AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!
GRUNTING C ___ S starting with STINKING MARION ROBINSON AND HER EVIL SEEDS!
The Obamas need to be audited with a fine tooth comb along with each and every single family member and friend of theirs and made to REPAY every red cent they've stolen from us!
Audit those filthy Bidens too especially the "C" Jill Biden...BEOTCH TWO BAGGING C__T!
Malia and Sasha Obama are the most hated first children EVER to occupy the White House and they are rotten seeds!
It's time to change your diaper-your shit stinks.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Garland wrote:
LOL, I think that the reason Romney supporters didn't want Obama in the office for another 4 years & why they're making excuses by saying things like, "Obama is going to do a lot worse to this country than before!", etc., is because he's African-American (more like, half African-American & half Caucasian?) & because they wanted a Caucasian to run the office.
That's all that it is. Why not just come out & be honest with yourselves, Obama haters? You don't want to elect a man because he cares about this country, you just wanted Romney in because he's white. Well, tough luck, because he's in this office until January 20, 2017.
Suck it up & deal with it, losers (and I'm African-American myself, just in case you're wondering).
And obviously a racist.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Hope4America2000 wrote:
I hope that all Americans finally realize that now is the time to put our differences aside and unite. This song and video changed my day and opened my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I agree, but it's obvious from the posts on here that that most likely will not happen.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!
Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
Still didn't change you diaper, did you?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Good riddance to the Clintons and may they all rot in hell where they belong along with that dirty stinking FILTHY TWO BAGGING JEW DIANE FEINSTEIN who held that SECRET MEETING in her mansion four years ago between the BOY and Hillary Clinton!
Karma finally getting rid of BITCH FEINSTEIN and good riddance to old prune face! OMG that face lift needs to be redone! ROT IN HELL DIANE ALONG WITH YOUR PUTRID PAL BARBARA BOXER!!!!
Your hatred is driving you insane.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a raving hypocrite totally out of touch with common folk, just like GW was.
And spare us your condemnations on the abortion issue. It is a well-established fact that once the unborn are born, the right abandons them.
I might add, a two-week old blob of goo on the uterine wall is not exactly human.
But you, my dear, have no right to to judge.
Not from the pulpit of the party that launched an unnecessary war-by-lies, and instituted a program of mass torture than maimed and killed thousands.
The same party that outed a CIA agent, tried to overthrow the Nicaraguan regime in an illegal secret war behind the public's back (Iran-Contra) and hired ex-CIA thugs to break into Dem Party headquarters (Watergate).
No, my dear Carol, the moral high ground is not held by you GOP hypocrites.
"I might add, a two-week old blob of goo on the uterine wall is not exactly human."

Is it a kangaroo?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is their boogy man. Obama inherited this mess from the previous president...who happened to be Obama. It's theirs. They own it. I hope they take care, but I think Obama is content with 8% unemployment.
"Obama inherited this mess from the previous president...who happened to be Obama."

Absolutely.(but it's someone elses fault.)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Get out of the White House Mooching Marion and go back to Chicago where you belong! PAY YOUR BILL YOU MOOCHING RACIST LIAR before you leave!
You are the MOST HATED grandmother EVER to occupy OUR HOUSE and you have no business there! You are a freeloading mooching pigger and lied about your intentions four years ago! You deserve nothing from us. You are a no-good nobody! GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW YOU BITCH!
"You are a no-good nobody!"

Talking to your mirror again.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

LION wrote:
I see there is alot of bitter and angry racists on here.
It is only 4 years guys. lol
Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Your side will just NOT learn. If you could learn from your lost that not ALL Democrats are low IQ or on Welfare or stupid or black then you might be able to make your GOP case. But instead, if someone thinks any different from the FauxNews/Glen Beck/Rush way of thinking you cut them down with insults. Learn from your lost if you EVER want to be able to win a Presidential race again. All Democrats are not poor anymore than all Repubs are millionaires. STFU and learn.
This type of posting isn't exactly one sided.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
maybe, maybe not
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
People saw that Obama could handle a disaster.
People also saw that Bush had blown Katrina badly, and Obama restored their faith in what a good President could do for people in need.
You really need professional help. You've been spitting out sour grapes all day.
Can't get hubby to console you, eh??
Lose a few pounds. Can't hurt,might help!!
Why are so many people still without clean water, food, shelter, and electricity?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
Look how ugly the past four years have been already in lots of things...like evil has been unleashed and allowed to do whatever it wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 739,401 - 739,420 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min No Warming 45,589
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 1 hr Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 2 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 2 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••