Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,381 - 739,400 of 1,095,220 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is their boogy man. Obama inherited this mess from the previous president...who happened to be Obama. It's theirs. They own it. I hope they take care, but I think Obama is content with 8% unemployment.
"Obama inherited this mess from the previous president...who happened to be Obama."

Absolutely.(but it's someone elses fault.)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Get out of the White House Mooching Marion and go back to Chicago where you belong! PAY YOUR BILL YOU MOOCHING RACIST LIAR before you leave!
You are the MOST HATED grandmother EVER to occupy OUR HOUSE and you have no business there! You are a freeloading mooching pigger and lied about your intentions four years ago! You deserve nothing from us. You are a no-good nobody! GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE NOW YOU BITCH!
"You are a no-good nobody!"

Talking to your mirror again.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

LION wrote:
I see there is alot of bitter and angry racists on here.
It is only 4 years guys. lol
Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Your side will just NOT learn. If you could learn from your lost that not ALL Democrats are low IQ or on Welfare or stupid or black then you might be able to make your GOP case. But instead, if someone thinks any different from the FauxNews/Glen Beck/Rush way of thinking you cut them down with insults. Learn from your lost if you EVER want to be able to win a Presidential race again. All Democrats are not poor anymore than all Repubs are millionaires. STFU and learn.
This type of posting isn't exactly one sided.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
maybe, maybe not
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
People saw that Obama could handle a disaster.
People also saw that Bush had blown Katrina badly, and Obama restored their faith in what a good President could do for people in need.
You really need professional help. You've been spitting out sour grapes all day.
Can't get hubby to console you, eh??
Lose a few pounds. Can't hurt,might help!!
Why are so many people still without clean water, food, shelter, and electricity?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Terrible things can and will happen in 4yrs,the most scary is a complete change of the SUPREME COURT as we see it today.
Look how ugly the past four years have been already in lots of things...like evil has been unleashed and allowed to do whatever it wants.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but isn't it funny how you needed Bill Clinton to fix your standing on the campaign trail and now you're saying you want to sit down with Romney and talk about how to turn the economy around.
Looks like Romney might just be fixing things after all.
How come someone always has to fix things for you?
The thing that confuses me most is that they pulled an impeached president out to save Omaba's ass.....and it actually worked.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy living in a dumpster without them. If you had a car loan and stopped paying what they gonna do, let you keep driving ? I think not. Yet the country owes trillion$ and you don't want to pay that either. Give me a break!
Why has this nations debt tripled over the pst four years?

Hell NO we don't want tax increases to pay for other peoples STUPID.

This has been the WORST shape I ever recall this nation being in, not only fiscally wise, but ethics and morality wise.

It's gotten patheTic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Boeing Co. plans to slash management ranks by an additional 10 percent and impose new cost-cutting measures at its Hazelwood-based defense unit as the world’s largest aerospace company prepares for a lean Pentagon budget in coming years.
The unit, called Boeing Defense, Space and Security, will make the management cuts by the end of the year and impose $1.6 billion in new cost cuts starting in 2013, the company told employees Wednesday.

A company spokesman said that Boeing’s executive committee made the decision on Monday and that it had nothing to do with President Barack Obama’s victory in Tuesday’s election.

“Defense spending would have been under pressure no matter the outcome of the presidential election,” said Matt Collins, defense analyst at Edward Jones in Des Peres.

Still,“the Obama victory was clearly the less desirable outcome,” he added.

http://www.stltoday.com/print/a-section/boein...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
Where's Obamamama when he's needed?
AWOL
Worn-out residents brace for nor'easter
Full story: www.cnn.com
A wintry mix of heavy rain, wind and snow bore down on the U.S. Northeast on Wednesday, as more than 600,000 households that have been without power for more than nine days prepared for a long and cold night.
Forecasters predicted wind gusts of up to 60 mph in shore towns and cities across New York and New Jersey, bringing 2- to 4-foot storm surges just as homes and office buildings dry and flood waters recede after Superstorm Sandy.
Well he did go there long enough to get his picture taken.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a chum bucket I smell or your wife?
I can tell from your posts that you're just as big a dick on-line as you are on TV.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Mooching lying racist Marion Robinson and her hateful daughter along with Jill Biden were the evil bitches behind slandering the Republican women in the last campaign and now in their mean remarks about the lovely Ann Romney!
What goes around comes around. Michelle Obama best get on those knock knees of hers and pray her ugly fat ass off that she does not get the worst illness imaginable....something so painful there is no hope, no cure and nothing but excruciating lingering pain for months on end. The disease will be found to be hereditary and will befall those mooching daughters of hers. Her mother will get it too.
Jill Biden will catch it from hugging and touching and being tainted by Michelle Obama.
Malia Obama's freaky pals will get it. They caught it from her on one of those "sleepovers" Mooching Michelle is always flapping her gums about. They got a second disease when the were in Oaxaca but that was treated with penicillin...at least for the time being.
Joy Behar's grandson was sick too recently and even got pneumonia. Karma is a real bitch and she better stfu!
The man with the white coat is your friend.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; he's black
He's not black. He's a mulatto. Herman Cain is black.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the faith and hope! He and his minions have been exposed for what they are now and will be watched more carefully than ever. Staff in the White House reportedly DESPISE the Obamas and HATE MICHELLE and her mother and those damn kids. He does exactly what he accuses Romney of and will not be allowed to continue with his evil agenda, especially since the public is on to his failure to protect the Embassy in Libya. That was just like an attack on American soil. Did Barack Obama himself plan that attack? He could be another Bin Laden!
BTW, the man who made the video that Hillary and Boy Barry lied about is in jail for one year! What low life scum the Clintons and Obamas are. Pure filth and Hillary should be in prison for the rest of her life along with boy barry.
It's time to up your psych meds.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol was talking about partial birth abortions you f*cking moron. Try to keep up. The vast majority of abortions are in the first trimester & are not partial birth abortions.
You avoided the draft. You thought you might get drafted & ran off & enlisted in the Navy. I know lots that did.
I put my name in the draft in 1972. That is not avoiding the draft.
If you had a pair you would have enlisted. Instead you smoked lots of dope, jerked off to your Jane Fonda posters and participated in anti-war rallies. Did you go to airports and spit on the returning soldiers too?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

LION wrote:
I see there is alot of bitter and angry racists on here.
It is only 4 years guys. lol
No, it's four more years.. of the past four of imbecilic, ghetto/gutter kindergarten level anTics of backwards, rather than forward and recovery. Four more months, at the rate of the last four years, could very well break this nation...a nation that is over half fed up, with the rampant ignorance.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that confuses me most is that they pulled an impeached president out to save Omaba's ass.....and it actually worked.
That lost respect points for Clinton too. He was already looking tired out and worn down...w/out having to jump in and save obammers mess.

Hope Bill is in the Ovile offfice every day, trying to fix the mess he had no problem campaigning to fix.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama can be offended all he wants. He no longer gets a free pass and he's going to be made to give the taxpayers an honest days work for his outrageous pay and spending and all the mooching he and those racist daughters of his have done.
No more coaching of Sasha Obama's BASKETBALL TEAM AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE! No more Spring Breaks for those kids and their paid for nasty freaky friends!
Did you all read about the suspicious SUICIDE of the SECRET SERVICE GUY?
Just what was Malia Obama and her nasty friends doing in Oaxaca, Mexico anyway. That entire trip is being investigated in a lawsuit and the Obamas HAVE FAILED HAND OVER THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED.
This behavior is just what Hillary Clinton did when she "lost files." These people are criminals imo of the highest crimes and the truth will come out. Those kids could have been taking drugs and weapons in and out of Mexico.
Isn't it convenient how Boy Barry can simply say we've all agreed families are off limits and nobody stops to question anything? He's been using those kids and that whole family STINKS to high heaven. They are immoral, lying stinking thieves and moochers and Marion Robinson started it with her BAD SEEDS!
I douby if the Secret Service Agent committed suicide. I think he was more than likely "vincefostered".
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
He's angry nobody is talking about Benghazi.
Gunner too.
Hopefully Obama's participation in the murders of the Ambassador and his colleagues will result in his impeachment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min RACE 97,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,672
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••