Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,361 - 739,380 of 1,082,537 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Navy Corpseman

Mascotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to be loser just wait..
Next year after taxes go up...
Can you imagine the fear in Israel knowing Osuckhead was re-elected?

Most of the Osuckhead voters don't pay taxes,and don't work?This is the progressive agenda!(regressive)
Who wants to work when you see these skid row bums everyday living off tax payers dollars!

4 people dead...we have the proof of Obama's deceit!
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Chelsea Clinton is as tainted as Monica Lewinski. At least Monica can be considered a true victim and had decent parents. That is not Chelsea Clinton's case. Her mother should be facing life in prison for the murders in Libya.

Her marriage was a short-lived disaster. She was heavily criticized as a child and acted out terribly while in London, drinking and making a complete ass out of herself chasing after a boy who was smart enough NOT TO MARRY HER! Now the unfriendly bitch wants a job in the media but that ended before it began from some reports so she is a living example of being doomed to a life of hell despite all the ill-gotten money her parents lived for. Was it worth it Bill and Hillary? How many lives have these two destroyed along with all their supporters? Shame shame on them and there has to be a special place in hell waiting for them.

Barack Obama had to coax Bill Clinton out of the woodwork to campaign for him on top of the evil, nasty campaign he and his minions run! What pure evil filth and slime these people are.
GOP Got Stupid

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the fear in Israel knowing Osuckhead was re-elected?
Most of the Osuckhead voters don't pay taxes,and don't work?This is the progressive agenda!(regressive)
Who wants to work when you see these skid row bums everyday living off tax payers dollars!
4 people dead...we have the proof of Obama's deceit!
Too bad you aren't really a corpse, man.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

times are a changin wrote:
Ah, can you hear that? A collective sigh from all the sane, rational Americans.
America defeated the flip flopping, lying, plundering robotic cult member. Icing on the cake they made sure the man that schooled us on the magical powers of the vagina,Todd Akin, was defeated along with his God intended rape buddy Mourdock.
And America, a big smooch for gifting us with Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Passing gay marriage in every state it was on the ballot.
And four more year with President Obama and his lovely family! Between the Senate pick-ups and your ballot initiatives passing - you have a progressive mandate.
Ummmmm, what the hell are you talking about,Your party has abandoned God,embraced homosexuals,embraced abortion, is about taking not giving and you're judging ,you're a joke
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Any decent person needs to leave the Democratic Party now! Latinos and Blacks have NO RIGHTS TO ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT FROM NOW ON NOW THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER MINORITIES! Got it? No special treatment. What is good for one is good for another. Whites are now the minority as they shout out so they can go to the front of the line when applying for jobs and admission to schools, police, fire agencies, etc. Hope the Mexicans and Blacks are happy now!

There are way too many of them on the media and they'll be let go soon.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
The Majority of Americans say go over the cliff. Watch Republicans scramble for a deal the closer the fiscal cliff gets. Republican Tea Bagger, Do Nothing Congress is all bluff.
We are going of the cliff regardless ,its past the point of return now.......3 billion a day interest ....really ? you don't get it .....do you.....the wanters outweigh the earners .....Its over ,you won alright, we can all live in poverty together ,,,,,woo hoo
LMAO

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Republican LOSERS. Keep up your hateful comments and see what happens next election. Still LMAO.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

of course they voted .....they need the welfare and foodstamps....oh and anything else they can get.....If you look up democrat in the Chinese dictionary it means "government sponge"
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
Republican LOSERS. Keep up your hateful comments and see what happens next election. Still LMAO.
OOOOOOHHH.....the only way we will ever win another election is if it is on a Saturday, I realize you guys can vote any day at any time ,no matter how long the lines are....but us Republicans work and weekdays on a working man are tough,can't just stand in line all day....
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Candy Crowley is another evil dirty filthy media whore who needs to be fired. Pure scum and she is a cheater! Throw her ugly ass off the air just like Anderson Cooper lost his gig!

She joins the list of those with NO RESPECT and no reedeeming qualities!

Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Candy Crowley, Bill O'Reilley, Juan Williams, Katie Couric and all the rest of the god damn useless pieces of filth that have invaded the airwaves like the cockroaches they are!
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Just try calling a government office and hear the idiots working there if you don't get a recording. The accent will be so pronounced, you won't be able to understand a word they say unless you speak the particular language.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

or wrote:
Enjoy the tax increase Obama voters!
Enjoy living in a dumpster without them. If you had a car loan and stopped paying what they gonna do, let you keep driving ? I think not. Yet the country owes trillion$ and you don't want to pay that either. Give me a break!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
We Republicans , have no doubt ,there will be more of you next election,with obummer still in the house...there will be a lot more of you guys,on food stamps ,government assistance .....there is only one way ,and one way only ..... we can starve you out .......thats rite, we can hide your foodstamps and EBT cards under your workbooks.....you'll never find em...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

workboots..... even my computer knows you have no clue what they are....we put them on before we go to our JOBS.....
Navy Corpseman

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

GOP Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't give it up folks!
We can let this go.

Your last clue was..."You're kidding right?"
Ray

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

If I was the Republicans in Congress I would tell Obama "Repeal Obamacare or we shutdown the government." Obama would have to cave or look like he doesn't care about America.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy living in a dumpster without them. If you had a car loan and stopped paying what they gonna do, let you keep driving ? I think not. Yet the country owes trillion$ and you don't want to pay that either. Give me a break!
Our government sent more money to the U.N then tax the rich will create, do you actually think he is not gonna tax you....hahaha ,what do you think the $2000.00 dollar tax per household member for your precious Obummercare is....if you have a couple kids and a wife,Thats $8000.00 dollars .....duh..... and the funny thing is.... the people on welfare can't pay it.....so guess what .... middle class baby, thats right ....its the only way....you could tax the rich 100% and it wouldn't be enough....hahaha...and what does he have to lose .....nothing...his last term...lmfao

Since: Jun 10

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

GOP Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi-colon here__Corpseman;man__________

You really showed me Ma'am.I got the hook!

Do you have a point Ma'am?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

You embarrass yourself, get a life and help.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm hmmmm -- ain't that the truth, Ruth ... except you follow that filthy green paper back far enough, and somebody's sweat and blood and grief is all over it. There's cocaine on most of it too, and molecules of G-string and fecal matter -- anything you can name. It's not your money, honey -- it never was. It's worth whatever they say it's worth. If they tell you you need a wheelbarrow full to buy your next carton of cancer sticks, then that's the way it's gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...
So, what's in your wallet, you filthy scabby little beggar (speaking of wallets, you know that's old Bessie, don't you? Yeah, that's what they do with them when they don't produce milk as well as they used to? You never ever got to take a little straw to slurp at the money stream, did you? Nah, of course not. And now you aren't even good for producing milk anymore. That's why you got your bulbous, broken-veined old schnoz pressed up against "the Donald's" big glass wall that looks out over E. 57th Street (where, in some hidden alcove, there's some broken barely recognizable human dying in his own piss), where that big wheeler dealer you so envy and love/hate tries to shag that plastic wife he bought, the one that's already losing her luster. Ummmmmm, you think ... I sure would like me some of that ...
What ARE you babbling about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info