Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#798714 Nov 7, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Republican LOSERS. Keep up your hateful comments and see what happens next election. Still LMAO.
We Republicans , have no doubt ,there will be more of you next election,with obummer still in the house...there will be a lot more of you guys,on food stamps ,government assistance .....there is only one way ,and one way only ..... we can starve you out .......thats rite, we can hide your foodstamps and EBT cards under your workbooks.....you'll never find em...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#798715 Nov 7, 2012
workboots..... even my computer knows you have no clue what they are....we put them on before we go to our JOBS.....
Navy Corpseman

United States

#798716 Nov 7, 2012
GOP Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you aren't really a corpse, man.
I won't give it up folks!
We can let this go.

Your last clue was..."You're kidding right?"
Ray

Lincoln City, OR

#798717 Nov 7, 2012
If I was the Republicans in Congress I would tell Obama "Repeal Obamacare or we shutdown the government." Obama would have to cave or look like he doesn't care about America.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#798718 Nov 7, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy living in a dumpster without them. If you had a car loan and stopped paying what they gonna do, let you keep driving ? I think not. Yet the country owes trillion$ and you don't want to pay that either. Give me a break!
Our government sent more money to the U.N then tax the rich will create, do you actually think he is not gonna tax you....hahaha ,what do you think the $2000.00 dollar tax per household member for your precious Obummercare is....if you have a couple kids and a wife,Thats $8000.00 dollars .....duh..... and the funny thing is.... the people on welfare can't pay it.....so guess what .... middle class baby, thats right ....its the only way....you could tax the rich 100% and it wouldn't be enough....hahaha...and what does he have to lose .....nothing...his last term...lmfao

Since: Jun 10

United States

#798719 Nov 7, 2012
GOP Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you aren't really a corpse, man.
Semi-colon here__Corpseman;man__________

You really showed me Ma'am.I got the hook!

Do you have a point Ma'am?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#798720 Nov 7, 2012
You embarrass yourself, get a life and help.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798721 Nov 7, 2012
LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm hmmmm -- ain't that the truth, Ruth ... except you follow that filthy green paper back far enough, and somebody's sweat and blood and grief is all over it. There's cocaine on most of it too, and molecules of G-string and fecal matter -- anything you can name. It's not your money, honey -- it never was. It's worth whatever they say it's worth. If they tell you you need a wheelbarrow full to buy your next carton of cancer sticks, then that's the way it's gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...
So, what's in your wallet, you filthy scabby little beggar (speaking of wallets, you know that's old Bessie, don't you? Yeah, that's what they do with them when they don't produce milk as well as they used to? You never ever got to take a little straw to slurp at the money stream, did you? Nah, of course not. And now you aren't even good for producing milk anymore. That's why you got your bulbous, broken-veined old schnoz pressed up against "the Donald's" big glass wall that looks out over E. 57th Street (where, in some hidden alcove, there's some broken barely recognizable human dying in his own piss), where that big wheeler dealer you so envy and love/hate tries to shag that plastic wife he bought, the one that's already losing her luster. Ummmmmm, you think ... I sure would like me some of that ...
What ARE you babbling about?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#798722 Nov 7, 2012
You're the joke and not even funny, small "man".
Navy Corpseman

United States

#798723 Nov 7, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Republican LOSERS. Keep up your hateful comments and see what happens next election. Still LMAO.
You won't have any gas for your Obama green car to make it to the polls.You can't pay your ELECTRIC bill you need for recharging!

($10.00 per gallon)
Navy Corpseman

United States

#798725 Nov 8, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You embarrass yourself, get a life and help.
Who are you addressing Ma'am?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#798726 Nov 8, 2012
Put down that bottle....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798727 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Justice is coming to the Obamas. Libya will be the thing that exposes the nasty little fag who hides his records and plants false pda's on his two-bagging wife and "tucks" those nasty huge daughters in their beds at night. Hope they're on the birth control pill or will they just abort when daddy impregnates them if it hasn't already happened. They have "that look."
It's time to grow up.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798728 Nov 8, 2012
Time4Rich People Pay UP wrote:
Dig a little deeper in your pockets all you rich, greedy, stuck up, mostly just lucky upper class. Spread the wealth. This is a victory for all of America. Not even a close election, lets make that very clear. And that is for a good reason, because we can see through the hatred of the republican party. Time to get your checkbooks out and pay more taxes like you should have been all along. Romney/Ryan, what a f'n joke. The red will not win for many,many more years!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Way to go Obama/Biden, keep doing a great job.
When are you going to see through the hatred of the Dem party?
Cry Baby TEArs

Munster, IN

#798729 Nov 8, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text> OOOOOOHHH.....the only way we will ever win another election is if it is on a Saturday, I realize you guys can vote any day at any time ,no matter how long the lines are....but us Republicans work and weekdays on a working man are tough,can't just stand in line all day....
You can't stand in line all day one time every 4 years, but you can play around on an obscure message board all day every day?

Tell me more about the plights of the working man, you poor struggling man. It must be so hard for you.

LION

Charlotte, NC

#798730 Nov 8, 2012
I see there is alot of bitter and angry racists on here.
It is only 4 years guys. lol
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798731 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Their dumb daughters will only get a college education because of their filthy dirty father! The Obamas are pure filth and have contributed nothing to charity! How DARE HE demand Romney turn over his tax returns? The devil wouldn't even take Trump's generous offer for an enormous contribution for charity if he'd open up those records he's been hiding!!!
PURE EVIL FILTHY SCUMBAG LYING TRASH OBAMA FAMILY AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!
GRUNTING C ___ S starting with STINKING MARION ROBINSON AND HER EVIL SEEDS!
The Obamas need to be audited with a fine tooth comb along with each and every single family member and friend of theirs and made to REPAY every red cent they've stolen from us!
Audit those filthy Bidens too especially the "C" Jill Biden...BEOTCH TWO BAGGING C__T!
Malia and Sasha Obama are the most hated first children EVER to occupy the White House and they are rotten seeds!
It's time to change your diaper-your shit stinks.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798732 Nov 8, 2012
Garland wrote:
LOL, I think that the reason Romney supporters didn't want Obama in the office for another 4 years & why they're making excuses by saying things like, "Obama is going to do a lot worse to this country than before!", etc., is because he's African-American (more like, half African-American & half Caucasian?) & because they wanted a Caucasian to run the office.
That's all that it is. Why not just come out & be honest with yourselves, Obama haters? You don't want to elect a man because he cares about this country, you just wanted Romney in because he's white. Well, tough luck, because he's in this office until January 20, 2017.
Suck it up & deal with it, losers (and I'm African-American myself, just in case you're wondering).
And obviously a racist.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798733 Nov 8, 2012
Hope4America2000 wrote:
I hope that all Americans finally realize that now is the time to put our differences aside and unite. This song and video changed my day and opened my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vgiwnuqj-c8XX&feature=you tu.be
I agree, but it's obvious from the posts on here that that most likely will not happen.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798734 Nov 8, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!
Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
Still didn't change you diaper, did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 46,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Scrutiny 178,115
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
hy 3 hr badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr James 68,516
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••