Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276698 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#798981 Nov 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats being a racist sore loser like you!!
I an a HUMAN RACIST(people FIRST) I know you won't believe me but the COLOR of the particular person or persons is of no consequence to me!
The ACTIONS are what matters!
WHY waste energy hating people you do not know, just because of the color?
Get to know them THEN hate them all you like!!!
We got to know each other and we get to fight with no bloodshed!

God Bless AMERICA!!!

(oh yeah, I amost forgot, FK U, AZZOLE):)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798982 Nov 8, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>so, what you are saying is that president obama wanted those people dead? so, you are saying president obama does not care about the american ambassador. if, that's what you are saying. that will make you a complete fool.
Obama was more concerned about "offending" his Muslim brothers than he was about the Ambassador's safety. A military attack on a Muslim nation would have made him look bad in the eyes of Islam.
hop singh

United States

#798984 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner!
dbwriter!

You two dks gonna hide forever?
I'm curious as of where Le Jimbo is...
Okey Dokey

Defuniak Springs, FL

#798985 Nov 8, 2012
What about the millions, and millions of whites that voted for Obama, are they ghetto rats too ?
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be at work? Oh, that's right. You probably don't have a job like most Obama supporter ghetto-rats.
Rosa g

United States

#798986 Nov 8, 2012

white house EL PRESIDENTE is hispanic!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!11
WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!U.S. IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#798988 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that one of Planned Parenthood's battle cry "every child a wanted child"? Except it didn't work out that way, all PP has done is make a lot of dead fetuses out of live ones: child abuse, exploitation, molestation, and neglect go merrily on.
Not at my house they don't. I wanted, and cherish, my sons.

There's your 'difference'.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#798989 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be at work? Oh, that's right. You probably don't have a job like most Obama supporter ghetto-rats.
lmao...also, since all you republicans have jobs. why, are all you republicans crying? STUPID!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798990 Nov 8, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are grateful, why aren't you any happier and why don't you sound any nicer? Just wondering.
I am happy and not surprised in the least that the American women would not stand for the backward thinking of the Republican party who wants to keep pushing to eliminate womens rights to choose.
I am astounded that Carol remains to stay stuck in that space.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#798991 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Morris needs a new crystal ball
In the run-up to the 2010 midterm elections, Fox's Dick Morris offered numerous incorrect--and often wildly off-mark--electoral predictions in fundraising emails and media appearances, in which he also occasionally got the names of candidates he was promoting wrong. This follows Morris' long history of off-the-mark political prognostications.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/11/09/d...
So now I would think you have NO reason to be either paranoid NOR obsessed with Fox. You can completely wipe it off your radar. Right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#798992 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What about personal responsibility-according to Democrats that what the government is for.
So why are you here wailing about "Where's the damn GOVERNMENT?????????"?

I knew you were a closet dem.

:)
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798993 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your great great grandchildren will be proud that 'crazy pappy' was a racist moron that disparaged the greatest president this country ever had.
Like Booths family is proud
And the Oswalds.
My great great grandchildren will read about Obama and wonder how he ever got elected twice. No, I take that back. America will be a Communist/Muslim nation by then and they will be programmed by the state to worship Obama.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#798994 Nov 8, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
September 11, 2012:
"10:05 p.m.(4:05 p.m. ET): An alert from the State Department Operations Center is issued to a number of government and intelligence agencies, including the White House Situation Room, the office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the FBI. "US Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" -- "approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well. Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM (Chief of Mission/embassy) personnel are in the compound safe haven."
"11 p.m.(5 p.m. ET): Just ahead of the weekly meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Chairman of Joint Chiefs Martin Dempsey, White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon tells President Obama of the attack and the fire at the main villa. The president is updated several times throughout the evening."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57544719/...
Ok you armchair warriors dont understand anything do you? The President was not gonna order troops to just start shooting in all directions...You just dont understand tactics and rules of engagement...
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#798996 Nov 8, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an insignificant little puke.
"little puke"...hahahaha. what the h#ll is that moron...lmao
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798997 Nov 8, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No one born following a Romney victory would have...according to the GOP,
MAP is an abortion.
Romney said tat he would outlaw the MAP?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#798999 Nov 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your great great grandchildren will be proud that 'crazy pappy' was a racist moron that disparaged the greatest president this country ever had.
Like Booths family is proud
And the Oswalds.
The punchline used to be "a shift change at McDonalds". Now even a lib like you's gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#799000 Nov 8, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
MY POST IS FLAT OUT FACT....Now shut up.....You have been craushed with facts...Stop the lies hitler...
No one knew who attacked us...When the troops took a look around there was only civilians around looking scared....NO ONE TO SHOOT AT BY TIME SMOKE CLEARED....You cant just shoot everyone...
YOU WARMONGER FREAKS WOULD KILL CHILDREN AND INNOSENT PEOPLE??????
How about shooting at the terrorists (or folks, as Obama calls them) lobbing mortars into the annex, which "folks" location was highlighted by laser markers as a targeting mechanism?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799001 Nov 8, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove’s On-Air Rebuttal of Fox’s Ohio Vote Call Raises Questions About His Role
Mr. Rove has not addressed the episode on Fox News since Tuesday night. He appeared on the network on Wednesday, in an interview on “Fox & Friends,” but he was not asked about his mistake.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics...
not asked? no doubt.
Homer actually watched his complete on air meltdown, he was in complete denial. He couldn't believe his candidate was losing.
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#799002 Nov 8, 2012
Americans just made a big mistake by re-electng Barack Obama. A useless SHALLOW Luo orator.

You Americans can expect economic stagnation for FOUR more years.

The fencesitting Obama is INCOMPETENT, simple as that.

Window dressing at the expense of the whole country, third world mentality in what suppose to be a great nation and a first world country.

He says the best is yet to come, so shallow he doesnt even realise that he has a track record of failure now. What can he do in the next four years which he couldnt in the past? Occupying space in the White House, is that the best that he is talking about.

Obama is not the president I would like to have for my president, sorry.

Has Obama delivered on the promises he made in the run up to 2008 elections? What about pulling the troops out of Afghanistan within 11 months of taking office? He doesnt even talk about that grand promise now.

Man of great words indeed but definitely too shallow to make presidential material.

He serves his Jewish masters well I suppose.

What a useless thing...!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#799004 Nov 8, 2012
Has Fox News asked for a recount of all 50 states yet?
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#799005 Nov 8, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said, probably no more than a week, but your poor reading comprehension and memory again betray you...did your imaginary heifer succumb to your "charms" once you called her by your family names like "skank"? Most battered women (Teaparty) think that way. Was your delinquent son a rape blessing?
You have the nerve to talk about some one elses kid , try this on skank , hows the little entitlement recieving bundle of shit that fell out of your rotten ass these days bitch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 54,540
Ask Amy 9-1-15 10 min Blunt Advice 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Chicagoan by Birth 196,924
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,637
Dear Abby 9-1-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,427
News The Chicago hunger strike for Dyett High School... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages