Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798634 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lorac...not lorax. Otherwise, my name spelled backwards would be xarol. Sounds like something sci-fi.
But if Obama should win, lorac will probably be back. My world and everything I wanted to believe about my country will be backwards, and I will be convinced we are, indeed, reaping what we have sown.
My faith was in the American people - not in past leaders or past mistakes. If Obama wins, my faith in my countrymen will be a thing of the past.
But I'd rather think positive. Romney has as good a chance of winning this election as Obama - if not more. It's what I'm counting on. My fellow countrymen.
Romney has to win.
So when do we get to see Lorac again??

At least she wasn't so condescending, even humble once she learned America was a corrupt as any other nation.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#798635 Nov 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Because instead of using those days preparing for the storm, they sat back in their la-z-boys and popped a couple of six-packs, ignored the evacuation order, and expected the 'gubmint' to hold back the rain - or failing that, provide the sump pump.
I bet most of them were Romney supporters.
What happened to those bootstraps you folks are so adamant about pulling?
Forget the bootstraps. You need these(drop hints for Christmas):

http://www.shreddiesgifts.com/giftware/
carol

Orlando, FL

#798636 Nov 7, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, carol, relish your success. After a year or so reading you, I, a good Christian woman, hope you die miserably and soon. Guess that means you're WINNING!
A good Christian woman wishing someone to die miserably.
Sounds just like something someone who voted for Obama would say.
Yep, you just waved your sign.

Location hidden

#798637 Nov 7, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm talking about Egypt. You very commonly lie by omission, thus, I present the missing pieces. You don't like it, I know. Cockroaches don't like it when they're uncovered, either.
Your pretending to be ignorant of Muslim attempts to institute Sharia Law in America is shameful. Being stupid is one thing. Acting stupid is another. But you've got all the bases covered, Dood. Sharia Law is causing concern all throughout Europe, too, as we speak.
Chicago Tribune - Arcapita secures sharia-compliant bankruptcy loan: http://tinyurl.com/bjqm48j
PJ media - Sharia Law in the United States: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/30/sharia-l...
YouTube is full of videos documenting Muslims who discriminate here in America. Use that face pecker of yours to bang the keyboard. Don't play coy, stupid. The Islamic sickness from abroad is alive and slithering here in America.
You're a Jerk!
Pajamas media!! ROFLMAO

Not only are you a loser, you're a complete moron.

No laws should be based on religious beliefs, including all the judeo-christian based laws we already have.

If we can have Christian based laws, muslim based laws must be allowed.

Either no religion in politics, or you'll see mormons, muslims, hindus, sikh's, buddists, etc legislating.

You must have missed it. America is no longer a white Christian nation.

Yesterday''s election proved that. The only group Rmoney won is older white men.

Obama won women, young people, blacks, asians, hispanics, and sane white people.

You lost. But you should be used to it, being called a loser all your life!!

Deal with the new reality, loser!!

We are a melting pot of many nationalities and ethnic groups.

Deal with it, white boy.

Location hidden

#798638 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like someone who voted for Obama.
Why we're so screwed.
You're free to go to another country if you hate America so.

If you will, I'll pay for the airfare - one way.

The American people spoke loudly yesterday. They rejected your beliefs wholesale. You're in the minority among white female voters.

Face it Carol, you're in Mitt's parallel universe.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798639 Nov 7, 2012
How can the Obamas and Bidens and all their supporters be one bit happy knowing that the public hates them so much knowing what a low down dirty nasty campaign they ran? The Obamas/Bidens are arrogant sob's and will be impeached shortly imo! Good riddance to them and their supporters.

May Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters and all the traitors at ABC suffer the same fate as Robin Roberts and the same on David Letterman, Jay Leno and Judas Christie! Double that for Jill Biden and her family and TRIPLE for Michelle Obama, Marion Robinson and her granddaughters!
Black Panther

United States

#798640 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
Welcome to Cway's restaurant REPUGS...
Today's special: A big plate of CROW.
Followed by... A HEAPIN' HELPING OF HUMBLE PIE.
Eat Hearty, lads.
Romney wouldn't of cut your welfare check,WIC,or other handouts you receive.NO jobs,MARKET PLUNGES...
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

#798641 Nov 7, 2012
Oh well, time to head out for another shift.

Wonder how many drunks, welfare takers with cold&sniffles and drug seekers that I will have to deal with tonight between all the REAL patients coming in... Oh, did I forget to mention that of course neither EWR or hospital will make a penny on any of those people? They are all a real loss and we are "mandated" to accept everything no matter what. Good luck trying to reform that Obama. As long as the bums know they will get what they want faster in the ER than having to start up a relationship with a primary care doctor.

One thing is sure: lots of nurses that are upset today. It's funny, all the mooches that come in and get treated for free tend to hate us all and they all vote Obama so they can get their hands even deeper into our wallets. I will go 50% next year if taxes go up. Can always do something on the side or simply phase out a bunch of private services. With 50% more spare time, no need to hire the landscapers any more either.

This will be fun. Now, can all the ones sad for ROmney loss now start realizing that choosing totally flawed candidates is only something democrats can win with?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798642 Nov 7, 2012
Moochers will not be given another dime!

They will be castrated and sterilized after they show up at any hospital having a bastard! The Mexicans and Blacks are not being told about this and they know most of them don't bother watching the news or reading so they will just be told they're getting a free procedure and just need to sign on the dotted line.

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#798643 Nov 7, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
The Election was UNFAIR......to have it on a tuesday !!I mean really !!! The democrats had all day to vote .......Republicans had to wait to get off work and only had 2 hours to vote ....completely unfair....pollsters did not take that into account !!!!!
Someone has to work and pay taxes for all those welfare checks
God

New York, NY

#798644 Nov 7, 2012
I NEVER promised Romney would win. You replugs just refuse to listen.
Forward

Butler, PA

#798645 Nov 7, 2012
4 more years of cry baby bitches. ugh..

Lapeer, MI

#798646 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A good Christian woman wishing someone to die miserably.
Sounds just like something someone who voted for Obama would say.
Yep, you just waved your sign.
This last election was a referendum on American Liberal voters.
Very sad.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798647 Nov 7, 2012
Obama wrote:
I won. Get over it.
Yeah, but isn't it funny how you needed Bill Clinton to fix your standing on the campaign trail and now you're saying you want to sit down with Romney and talk about how to turn the economy around.

Looks like Romney might just be fixing things after all.

How come someone always has to fix things for you?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#798648 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Moochers will not be given another dime!

They will be castrated and sterilized after they show up at any hospital having a bastard! The Mexicans and Blacks are not being told about this and they know most of them don't bother watching the news or reading so they will just be told they're getting a free procedure and just need to sign on the dotted line.
LOL you know you don't read
No Budget proposal

United States

#798649 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox predicted a Romney landslide. Unemployment is below 8%, moron.
41 months of positive job growth, you idiot. Facts are facts, except at Fox.
43 straight months over 8% to 7.9.Actually 14%
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#798650 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
How can the Obamas and Bidens and all their supporters be one bit happy knowing that the public hates them so much knowing what a low down dirty nasty campaign they ran? The Obamas/Bidens are arrogant sob's and will be impeached shortly imo! Good riddance to them and their supporters.
May Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters and all the traitors at ABC suffer the same fate as Robin Roberts and the same on David Letterman, Jay Leno and Judas Christie! Double that for Jill Biden and her family and TRIPLE for Michelle Obama, Marion Robinson and her granddaughters!
Try to get over it.
http://ephemerist.files.wordpress.com/2008/07...

Lapeer, MI

#798651 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pajamas media!! ROFLMAO
Not only are you a loser, you're a complete moron.
No laws should be based on religious beliefs, including all the judeo-christian based laws we already have.
If we can have Christian based laws, muslim based laws must be allowed.
Either no religion in politics, or you'll see mormons, muslims, hindus, sikh's, buddists, etc legislating.
You must have missed it. America is no longer a white Christian nation.
Yesterday''s election proved that. The only group Rmoney won is older white men.
Obama won women, young people, blacks, asians, hispanics, and sane white people.
You lost. But you should be used to it, being called a loser all your life!!
Deal with the new reality, loser!!
We are a melting pot of many nationalities and ethnic groups.
Deal with it, white boy.
Idiots come in many sizes. You come in XXX-LARGE.

Muslim based law must be allowed, eh? Kill the infidels? Women must wear bags over their heads? You are a dumb rabbit begging to step into a snare. Step-and-fetchit, little bunny. I won't.

We have a Constitution and a Conservative House. The Boy Messiah can huff and puff but he will not blow the House down. He just blows. Get used to the Constitutional reality. It supersedes your little fantasies, buckwheat.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798652 Nov 7, 2012
Doctors need to stop making the moochers feel so welcome. Tell the hypochondriacs there isn't anything wrong with them. Tell them they need to use birth control and that they should be sterilized! Post signs telling them to take over the counter meds for their damn colds and that the hospitals and ER'S are for sick people with valid insurance. The moochers are not welcome!

Location hidden

#798653 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
After 4 years of attacking Obama as a foreigner, muslim, Kenyan, communist, not American born, etc., you've proven that Repubs will stop at nothing to demonize their opponents.

Spending 4 years attacking him over a BC is not low down and nasty?? In what universe would that be??

And you have the audacity to say Obama ran a dirty campaign??

You're dumber than a stump, Nobraina.

America hates them?? In case you didn't notice, Obama won. America loves him!!

Impeachment?? The same stupid song you've been singing for four years.

Ain't gonna happen.

I suggest you take the .357 in your mouth route. You won't be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Scrutiny 178,178
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 29 min Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••