Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798553 Nov 7, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the Right to Gloat!! That’s what supporting a Candidate all about…No Regrets!!
I have to respect you for saying that!!

So many of your fellow travelers are whining and in deep denial..

Not to mention any names, Emaam and Carol!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798555 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHAAAHAAA
Every Tea Turd running for Senate lost.
Real America my ass. Bunch of wrinkled angry white prunes.
Never paid attention to it.

We already have them covered here.

You'd be pissed off too, if all you did was pay for someone else's crap all the time.

NO NEW PAYROLL taxes or TAX and FINE on the working class poor!

FED SALES TAX--ALLL ACROSS the boards-INCLUDING fed parasite Nevada!(double theirs- for beingmoochers, then double it again for America having to put up with Harry Reid!!)

The TEA PARTY
HERE TO STAY because we are the
REAL America!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#798556 Nov 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>In contrast to people like you who are abortions that were successful. Matter of fact, I think I saw you in Walking Dead wearing the Obama shirt looking for the Cook County precinct where many dead Democrats have been known to cast their ballot.
Funny live in Boca and don't mention the right wing old Cubans in Miami who are some of the most politically corrupt people in the US. I bet even in Chicago a federal indictment is not a badge of honor unlike Hialeah .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798557 Nov 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. You lost your tooth
Did not lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798558 Nov 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. You lost your tooth
Dems gonna open a new toof line? FED SALES tax...50 states worth. Add a percentage point to slackerTic Nevader.

More fair and balanced than, than...that scale representing justice lol.

Location hidden

#798559 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wave that sign just a little higher..."I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!"
While you voted for the ..........wait for it).........LOSER!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#798560 Nov 7, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawled up their own azz's
That Dick Morris has to be one of the most disgusting looking men on tv, there should be a law...
KCS

Burbank, CA

#798561 Nov 7, 2012
comanche wrote:
I love Romney. I hate fagbama
Austin rocks, Dallas sucks
VeganTiger

Seattle, WA

#798562 Nov 7, 2012
I am enjoying reading all the mindless gloating here. At the same time, I see that Boehner has already been to walgreens to buy more lube.

You sorry a$$es that sit and whine over Romney loosing to obumber (one FederalReserve tool in frendly competition with another one) get into your head that the GOP is dying as we are speaking. This will be exciting times. True liberty will now emerge from the ashes of obumbers 8 years and THIS TIME it is time for people to realize that there are alternatives to our one-party system (well, two in name) if you can get your head out of the sand and think yourself.

All enthusiasm generated by Dr Paul was basicaally ravaged everywhere by GOP officials from Washington to Florida. My wife was elected a delegate and they simply cancelled her.

Stop praying, start swearing and WAKE UP!!
KCS

Burbank, CA

#798563 Nov 7, 2012
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny live in Boca and don't mention the right wing old Cubans in Miami who are some of the most politically corrupt people in the US. I bet even in Chicago a federal indictment is not a badge of honor unlike Hialeah .
This election basically made the Cubans irrelevant. The other Hispanics have drowned out the old dying Cubans.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#798564 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to respect you for saying that!!
So many of your fellow travelers are whining and in deep denial..
Not to mention any names, Emaam and Carol!!
How many sick abortion posts? Imagine your only reason for voting is to impose your will upon women?

No doubt she had a sordid past, probably a few abortions too. Most of those holier than thou religious nuts do.

Location hidden

#798565 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said this: "Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college."
What is a handout other than giving something for free.
You are & have always been a liar.
You got that right.

Emaam is Gunner's sockpuppet.

Gunner is too ashamed to show up, so he talks thru his sockpuppet, Emaam.

He's like a cockroach. Don't matter how much he gets beat up here, he keeps coming back for more!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#798566 Nov 7, 2012
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>And a big THank You to all you WELFARE LIFERS , Food Stampers, and phoney disability chicken head moochers for another 4 years of misery and black people in TV commercials. You really are ignorant!
Your side will just NOT learn. If you could learn from your lost that not ALL Democrats are low IQ or on Welfare or stupid or black then you might be able to make your GOP case. But instead, if someone thinks any different from the FauxNews/Glen Beck/Rush way of thinking you cut them down with insults. Learn from your lost if you EVER want to be able to win a Presidential race again. All Democrats are not poor anymore than all Repubs are millionaires. STFU and learn.

Location hidden

#798567 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
For a while I thought you were nut sickles, but even he's not this stupid.
You've made a cottage industry out of accusing every new liberal who shows up of being me.

Like with everything else, you haven't been right yet.

But your stupidity is amusing.

and with Obamacare guarenteed, your son will finally have health insurance in 2014.

(Now if only he'd get a job!!)

Location hidden

#798568 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
42% polled say Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy swayed their vote.
So not only did Sandy reek havoc in the northern states, it reeked havoc on the entire nation.
People saw that Obama could handle a disaster.

People also saw that Bush had blown Katrina badly, and Obama restored their faith in what a good President could do for people in need.

You really need professional help. You've been spitting out sour grapes all day.

Can't get hubby to console you, eh??

Lose a few pounds. Can't hurt,might help!!

Location hidden

#798569 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Good riddance to the Clintons and may they all rot in hell where they belong along with that dirty stinking FILTHY TWO BAGGING JEW DIANE FEINSTEIN who held that SECRET MEETING in her mansion four years ago between the BOY and Hillary Clinton!
Karma finally getting rid of BITCH FEINSTEIN and good riddance to old prune face! OMG that face lift needs to be redone! ROT IN HELL DIANE ALONG WITH YOUR PUTRID PAL BARBARA BOXER!!!!
Nobraina has officially gone over the edge.

There's still time for a self inflicted gunshot wound, Nobraina.

We won't mind.
cway

United States

#798570 Nov 7, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lose anything.
America however, in MY opinion, lost out on the BEST candidate for the JOB.
You're right though-America DOES reject FASCISM--AND COMMIETICS.
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
(Love the BALANCED Congress though!!)
GOD Bless America, our troops, the CONSTITUTION, CONGRESS and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.
God bless the troops?

Yeah, the very troops who your side got 4,000 killed and 30,000 wounded in an unnecesary war we were lied into.

God bless the Constitution?

This from an idiot whose party passed the Patriot Act. The Party that runs roughshod over the Bill of Rights.

Suffice to say, our Constitution and Armed Forces do quite well without the Repugnants occupying the Oval Office.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798571 Nov 7, 2012
Hey GOP elephants. Looks like your tired message of cut taxes, start another war, and turn back the clock to 1950 doesn't sell anymore.

Location hidden

#798572 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How many sick abortion posts? Imagine your only reason for voting is to impose your will upon women?
No doubt she had a sordid past, probably a few abortions too. Most of those holier than thou religious nuts do.
We know Carol is divorced. Why #1 shitcanned her, she won't say.

She found a younger one to impregnate her, he was so disgusted with that he took up flying model airplanes to keep away from her.

You could be right. She could be mourning a past abortion of her own, and is now very anti abortion in her self loathing.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798573 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
Emaam is Gunner's sockpuppet.
Gunner is too ashamed to show up, so he talks thru his sockpuppet, Emaam.
He's like a cockroach. Don't matter how much he gets beat up here, he keeps coming back for more!!
Gunner will be back typing the inly 2 words in his vocabulary
Hypocrite
Benghazi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Jonah1 49,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min mdbuilder 46,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 178,047
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 19 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 26 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 30 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 1 hr ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs