Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,121 - 739,140 of 1,099,954 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798470 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place Romney wanted people to work is China
And Obama doesn't want people to work at all. So there!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798471 Nov 7, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Homosexual men twice as likely to have cancer: study
CALIFORNIA, May 9, 2012 - Homosexual men are twice as likely to have had cancer than men who are not homosexual, with the difference likely being explained by the high prevalence of anal cancer and HIV/AIDS among homosexual men, according to a study issued in California today.
The study, published in the journal Cancer, examined the cancer prevalence in men and women in categories of “sexual orientation” and subsequently compared the health of male and female cancer survivors.
The study was based on data from a self-reporting survey conducted by the California Health Interview of over 120,000 people in the state of California over 2001, 2003, and 2005. It is the largest state survey of its kind in the United States.
Of those interviewed, 1,493 men described themselves as homosexuals and 3,690 men reported a cancer diagnosis. Homosexual men were 1.9 times more likely than other men to have had cancer and, on average, were diagnosed with cancer ten years earlier than other men.
“The greater cancer prevalence among gay men may be caused by a higher rate of anal cancer, as suggested by earlier studies that point to an excess risk of anal cancer,” said the study.
Ulrike Boehmer, the study’s lead author from the Boston University School of Public Health, said proven higher rates of HIV in homosexual men may be related to their increased risk of cancer, but the study did not address that question specifically.
HIV and AIDS have been linked to a series of cancers including Kaposi sarcoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma as well as anal, lung, testicular cancer and Hodgkin lymphoma. These types of cancer appear more common among those who engage in homosexual sex.
The survey found no significant difference between female cancer patients who described themselves as “gay” or “bisexual” and those who did not. However,“gay” and “bisexual” females were twice as likely to report experiencing poor health after a cancer diagnosis than other females.
The survey did note, however, that by interviewing the “survivors” the survey did not give a true representation of cancer cases since some patients would have died or been too ill to report.
“Because more gay men report as cancer survivors, we need foremost programs for gay men that focus on primary cancer prevention and early cancer detection,” study author Boehmer reported.
“Because more lesbian and bisexual women than heterosexual women with cancer report that they are in poor health, we need foremost programs and services that improve the well-being of lesbian and bisexual cancer survivors,” she added.
We've always known you're a self-loathing gay man, Nobraina.

No need to flaunt your health worries about your alternate lifestyle.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#798472 Nov 7, 2012
1st reaction to the treasonous bastards win..Markets down 300 points.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798474 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
dem can't pick up chicks on topix so he has to take over their identity. Pitty the poor kid.
It's all any of us can do.
Time4Rich People Pay UP

Reading, PA

#798475 Nov 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to tax the rich, start with the Obamas since they contribute about 25,000 tax free dollars to their daughter's college fund each year. That means the rest of us are subsidizing their future education.
Barrack has already stated very clearly that he has no problem paying his fair share of taxes, like all the other rich people should have no problem paying. He follows the same rules as everyone else. Don't be stupid. The rich need to be taxed to death to make up for the lower class living day by day to make ends meet because it is their fault we have to live like this while they laugh at it. TIME TO PAY UP!!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#798476 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wouldn't mind seeing nitwit Ted eat his .357.
I'm hoping for a drunken trip over the crossbow myself, but I'll take what I can get...maybe the Dixie Chicks could rewrite Earl into Ted Had to Die for some Karaoke snuff queen to do at the funeral?

Location hidden

#798477 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution to so many social problems can often be so simple.
Women: Don't want to get pregnant? Keep your legs closed.
Men: Don't want to get aids? Keep your pecker out of your boyfriend's butt.
What could be more simple than that?
If your mother had followed that advice, we wouldn't have another tard like you around to beat up on!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798478 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You added a whole lot of "free" to my post. You can't debate anyone without making things up. Quit lying if you want to be taken seriously.
Still waiting for you to prove I waved goodbye, liar.
You said this: "Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college."

What is a handout other than giving something for free.

You are & have always been a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798479 Nov 7, 2012
Dch wrote:
Looks like the upper east coast got what they deserve (Sandy and now snow) for voting Black Osama back in
Welcome to another four years. At least his campaigning days are over - which were the entire last four years.
Hope4America2000

Los Angeles, CA

#798480 Nov 7, 2012
I hope that all Americans finally realize that now is the time to put our differences aside and unite. This song and video changed my day and opened my mind.
&fe ature=youtu.be

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#798481 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a natural Obama high!!
Wow. You were hiding your gayness so well.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#798482 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know why Repugs hate abortion?
It's because they're all abortions that lived.
<forehead slap>

Are we really going to have to put up with this sht for the next 4 years?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798483 Nov 7, 2012
Garland wrote:
LOL, I think that the reason Romney supporters didn't want Obama in the office for another 4 years & why they're making excuses by saying things like, "Obama is going to do a lot worse to this country than before!", etc., is because he's African-American (more like, half African-American & half Caucasian?) & because they wanted a Caucasian to run the office.
That's all that it is. Why not just come out & be honest with yourselves, Obama haters? You don't want to elect a man because he cares about this country, you just wanted Romney in because he's white. Well, tough luck, because he's in this office until January 20, 2017.
Suck it up & deal with it, losers (and I'm African-American myself, just in case you're wondering).
That's how Obama got into office and got re-elected. It's the color, Stupid!

Location hidden

#798484 Nov 7, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage. Lights out until Friday. fred has gas so we had hot water and a stove. Could be worse.
So how are you? fred missed ya...
ps
Watched Sergeant York on military channel last night. Gotta love them Tn boys
That's your problem, Fretard.

You love them TN boys in sexual ways!!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798485 Nov 7, 2012
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!

Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798487 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your bitching to msn.com . It's their article.
Hahahaha!
You're the 24/7 serial bitcher!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#798488 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know why Repugs hate abortion?
It's because they're all abortions that lived.
For a while I thought you were nut sickles, but even he's not this stupid.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798489 Nov 7, 2012
42% polled say Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy swayed their vote.

So not only did Sandy reek havoc in the northern states, it reeked havoc on the entire nation.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798490 Nov 7, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hoping for a drunken trip over the crossbow myself, but I'll take what I can get...maybe the Dixie Chicks could rewrite Earl into Ted Had to Die for some Karaoke snuff queen to do at the funeral?
Is that how you got pregnant?

“I'm a loser”

Since: Nov 09

Jeff City Mo

#798491 Nov 7, 2012
Google this name: Todd ray keilholz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,300
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 10 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min mahz 49,470
Amy 8-29 26 min Judge Janie 6
Al Qaeda wannabes told to target Las Vegas 33 min Alex Greg 1
Abby 8-29 34 min Mister Tonka 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min danetoo 68,361
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••