Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#798580 Nov 7, 2012
I can't wait until they add President Obama's head sculpture on Mount Rushmore. It will be glorious.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798581 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How many sick abortion posts? Imagine your only reason for voting is to impose your will upon women?
No doubt she had a sordid past, probably a few abortions too. Most of those holier than thou religious nuts do.
You would know, huh?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#798582 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Pox on the house of the Obama/Biden supporters everywhere especially those traitors in the MMS who have allowed Barry Boy and his scummy wife to invade this county with Muslim traitors and MURDER the Ambassador to Libya and the three others. You all are complicit in the murders of the four in Libya and have blood on your hands. You are all pure evil and will pay for your sins! God damn you all to hell for all eternity Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and all the rest of the puky filth spawn of the devil.
hahahaha...hey nut, tell me, is there a room with padded walls near you right now?
frank

Oakland, CA

#798584 Nov 7, 2012
goodeals4u wrote:
The radical tea-party republicans Lost. You all Lost. To bad, your hatred come back to bite your delusional mind set in the butt, to bad You Lost Lost Lost, best to get over it. Oh by the way we are all gearing up to take you out in 2014 yes we will finish you off in 2014. LOL. LOL LOL. Yes we won and you lost. You Lost yes you Lost!!!! Lost Lost Lost!!!!! Lost. You just better to get over yourselfs because you Lost...LOL
Teatime is over ...
cway

United States

#798585 Nov 7, 2012
And now to soothe the ruffled feelings of all you frustrated Repugs, here's an old Beatles song:

1... 2... 3...

I'M A LOSER!

AND I'M NOT WHAT I APPEAR TO BE.

I'M A LOSER!

AND I GOT EVERYTHING THAT'S COMING TO ME!

<harmonica> >>>> WHAH-WHAH-WHAH-WHAH-WHAH-WHAH- WHAH-WHAH-WHAH
frank

Oakland, CA

#798586 Nov 7, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
I can't wait until they add President Obama's head sculpture on Mount Rushmore. It will be glorious.
Howsit' eating crow :-)
cway

United States

#798587 Nov 7, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Mo Obamas"
BULLMANURE. You are a sorry sack of crap.
Peace
KMA
You remind of those idiots on "Martin and Rowan's Laugh-In" who would pop out of their little windows, say something stupid, and then quickly shut the window and go out of view.

I suggest you opt for plan C.
cway

United States

#798588 Nov 7, 2012
Repugs everywhere, throwing themselves in front of buses, hanging themselves inside their office cubicles, proceeding like lemmings to high cliffs and jumping off...

Life is good.
cway

United States

#798589 Nov 7, 2012
Welcome to Cway's restaurant REPUGS...

Today's special: A big plate of CROW.

Followed by... A HEAPIN' HELPING OF HUMBLE PIE.

Eat Hearty, lads.
Florida

United States

#798590 Nov 7, 2012
I want to hear "Tracks of My Tears".

sniff sniff.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#798591 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Carol is divorced. Why #1 shitcanned her, she won't say.
She found a younger one to impregnate her, he was so disgusted with that he took up flying model airplanes to keep away from her.
You could be right. She could be mourning a past abortion of her own, and is now very anti abortion in her self loathing.
That's my guess too.
cway

United States

#798592 Nov 7, 2012
Sorry, Florida

But it's time for "Can't Get No Satisfaction" by the Stones.

It's perfect for you.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798593 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..look at that....quotation marks. Stupid fck. Leosanus recently had a class on proper quoting. Glad to see you slept through it. Wow!
Sorry, but you need me to stay, moocher
"You are a total ass."

Now, according to you, I just didn't call you an ass because I used quotation marks.

Now if I were to actually say "Eman is a total ass", then would that count?

So, when are you leaving? or are you puling a Limbaugh - you know shoot off your big mouth& then won't back it up?

"what a total idiot" "what a lyng POS" "what an idiot"

Yep, these quotation marks really work great.
No Mo Obamas

United States

#798594 Nov 7, 2012
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha...hey nut, tell me, is there a room with padded walls near you right now?
Hey, don't make fun of my room. It's the only one I could get.

Loysville, PA

#798595 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing so hard eatching Bill~O and his FOX pals blame the Obama win on Latinos. In 2008 it was all the Blacks' fault.
Couldn't be the fact that both times the GOP candidate and VP were douchebags.

Bill O actually called all blacks, Hispanics, and Women moochers.
meh

Toronto, Canada

#798596 Nov 7, 2012
Nothing really changed in this election. What became clear is that America is severely divided, and that it will continue this way for a long time.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#798597 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made a cottage industry out of accusing every new liberal who shows up of being me.
Like with everything else, you haven't been right yet.
But your stupidity is amusing.
and with Obamacare guarenteed, your son will finally have health insurance in 2014.
(Now if only he'd get a job!!)
"nutsucker"
You are wrong "nutsucker", you are a one of a kind, many of the leftloonnutliberals on this thread are uneducated, some are liars, some are gay, some are bigger hypocrites than others, some are bigots, some are racists, many have their hand out, a couple are honest, most are pro abortion/murder, most hate religion and anyone who may be religious, most are losers and guess what? Other than not being honest you fit the description above, in fact you outshine them. You a born loser.
Peace
KMA

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#798598 Nov 7, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will not redistribute his OWN wealth to his OWN family in Kenya...
-
Obama's brother lives in a 10 x 10 mud hut shack in the worst slum in Nirobi Africa......$500 to him would be a million dollars to him, obama's brother eating bugs and drinking shit.......say about what Michele spends on a pair of $500.00 tennis shoes, but the Obama's discard their family and obstruct as they do all of black America...
-
It's the culture...
The 2012 release of Dreams from My Real Father ( www.highway61ent.c om ) contains nude photographs of Baracks white mother. The B&W "pinup" photos were take in Hawaii by Frank Marshall Davis , who was a "mentor" of Barack Obama. It's a great video. And the pics of Baracks mom are pretty steamy! Check it out for yourself.

Loysville, PA

#798599 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no puts. Someone pays. But good try.
Still waiting for you to prove I waved goidbye
You said these were handouts.

If you stood on the corner handing out ice cream comes to the kids, then the kids got free ice cream. You bought the ice cream & you gave it away.

So who is giving the free citizenship, healthcare, college, etc?

Or did you just get caught in yet another lie?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798600 Nov 7, 2012
Obama Lover wrote:
To all who voted for him: Enjoy another 4 years!
To the college students who graduate and can't find jobs enjoy!
To the blacks whose unemployment rate is 17% enjoy!
To the Hispanics whose unemployment rate is 14% enjoy!
To the seniors whose Medicare resources will be redistributed to Medicaid. enjoy!
To the middle class who will watch all expenses from food to gas to electric rise as their wages decline. enjoy!
To all Americans who will wait months for medical treatments. enjoy!
To all Americans who don't care that Obama's legacy will be about $21 trillion in debt and inflation that ruins your retirement. enjoy!
To all who know more and care more about Beyonce, than Benghazi and don't care about nuclear Iran. enjoy!
To all who voted skin color, enjoy your do nothing affirmative action President who promised and will deliver an America on the path to becoming Greece. But don't worry, you will have "free" contraception.
We get to sit back and say, "told you so."
Well we don't have to take his evil shit! If he doesn't start performing, he needs to be impeached! He dare not touch our Medi-Care benefits that we earned and give to some Medi-Caid loser! How can people be so stupid to just let him take over?

BTW, get a load of that MUSLIM DRESS that Moochelle wore last night! Very obvious red and black number. She fools nobody and needs to be booed and asked the hard questions! We cannot sit back and be murdered by these evil devils!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 44 min Sublime1 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 3 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 4 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]