Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
739,061 - 739,080 of 1,079,532 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
carol

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your own topix name. This one's taken.
Yes, it certainly is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a Nitwit?
-
It's the culture...
Trump jumped from the roof of Trump Towers today, taking th e$5 Million with him!!

It's the culture..........
carol

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol feels... funny... floating.. warm...
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Excerpt from Obama's acceptance speech: "Let me say this publicly, Michelle. I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady."
Who is he kidding? Besides Jane Fonda and Hillary Clinton, Moochelle Obama is probably the most hated woman in America.
I guess that's why she enjoys a 70% aporoval rating. Get your head out of your ass and out of Fox News

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Obama is now speaking in NH to a "crowd" of 10 people. The idiot just said Al Queda "is on the run".
I guess he means Al Queda is on the run to slaughter our ambassadors. The idiot Obama seems to ignore Al mQueda flags have beeen fying on government buildings in his Libya.
Think about it. If oMoron is in NH which only has 4 electoral votes, he must be desperate.
No wonder Obama needs to lie.
Obama won NH, moonbat.

Rmoney thought he had it in the bag!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college.

Wow, you just keep pulling things out your butt.

Who promised free citizenship, free contraception, free abortions, free healthcare & free college.

Your lies just keep growing & growing & growing.

One day you dipsticks will learn that the more you lie, the more your opponents work to make sure you lose.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Get your own topix name. This one's taken.
I'm the real carol.
With a lower case c.
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE out of touch. Fox has nothing to do with it.
At least I get to say "told ya'" in a few years...or sooner.
You have been 100% wrong every time. It has everything to do with the fake news you consume.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>I like YOUR analogy:

you = fly
Benghazi = shit

Enjoy your feast on shit.
My son gunner is dumb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I love how all these Liberals/Democrats are citing Polls!! These are same pollsters that were Wrong in 2004, 2010, Wisconsin!! Romney/Ryan!!!
How'd that poll thing work out for you, wingnut??
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Michelle Obama is as phony and as lazy as they come. We know she is a HATEFUL RACIST AND TRAITOR and her mother is as well. Monkey see, monkey do. Michelle Obama hung onto Jill Biden when she found out Jill worked with military families saying she wanted to do that too. After Libya, how can the military not want to SPIT IN THEIR GD UGLY FACES????

Michelle Obama is a lying witch and has done nothing for anyone but herself and her mooching relatives.

She needs to get her ugly lazy big black ass up and out and start preaching her kind to use birth control! Why doesn't she campaign against unwed pregnancies as that would help the poor more than anything if they stopped breeding when they can't feed the ones they have or properly care for them. Abortion is not a method of birth control btw and there is little need for it in this day and age if people only used a little common sense. Birth control methods are cheap and readily available and information about it is all over the place but certainly seems to have been a waste of money now doesn't it? Just look around at all the moochers! They should have been given sterilizations instead of cell phones!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
Phrase for the day__fiscal cliff.
Coming right up in "just 54 days."
I know it's true I heard it on FOX and read it on Topix.
Reuters - Wall Street sinks after election as "FISCAL CLIFF" eyed

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-...

CNN Money - What Obama's win means for FISCAL CLIFF

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/07/news/economy/...

Wall Street Journal - Obama, GOP Talk Common Ground on FISCAL CLIFF

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/11/07/obam...

For someone who acts like they know everything, you sure don't much of anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are sitting in a Padded Room on Tuesday Evening!!The 45th president of the United States…President Romney!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that ahole theory work out for you??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It seems to have fallen on Deaf Ears!! We can now call Obama the “Teflon” president!!!
carol

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

No, no! I'm the real carol with a lower case "c"...
GOPidiotsx

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s tactical victory is clear when you look at the election returns. He has no grand mandate that comes out of Tuesday’s numbers. He has been re-elected, but his policies did not win the day. Voters didn't turn their faces up to the vision he painted the way they did in 2008. When voters were asked which candidate had a vision for the future, Romney won that question in exit polls, 55 percent to 43 percent. Asked about Obama's signature achievement, health care, voters did not approve. Forty-nine percent said they wanted it repealed in part or whole. Voters also said the federal government was too large."
Guess that's why virtually every dingbat GOP Senate candidate lost too. Face it, America is finished with dingbat Fox swilling GOP knuckle dragging Neanderthals
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you just keep pulling things out your butt.
Who promised free citizenship, free contraception, free abortions, free healthcare & free college.
Your lies just keep growing & growing & growing.
One day you dipsticks will learn that the more you lie, the more your opponents work to make sure you lose.
See how f'ing stupid these idiots are! They really believe they're going to get all this free stuff and actually feel entitled to it! The Obamacare MUST BE STOPPED as your very lives will be in the hands of idiot amoral people like this! These idiots think they can just break whatever traditions and laws we have when they invade our country. They have no respect for themselves and certainly not us.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, honey, but you suck. And not well ...
But I can lick really well.

xD
carol

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My son gunner is dumb.
So's mine!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Oh crap...did I type that out loud?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 3 min hands on AR 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Cheftell 67,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 45,775
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 174,555
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 18 min Agree 13
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 21 min Agree 2
Topix is the governments lapdog 26 min Agree 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000