Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798477 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution to so many social problems can often be so simple.
Women: Don't want to get pregnant? Keep your legs closed.
Men: Don't want to get aids? Keep your pecker out of your boyfriend's butt.
What could be more simple than that?
If your mother had followed that advice, we wouldn't have another tard like you around to beat up on!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798478 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You added a whole lot of "free" to my post. You can't debate anyone without making things up. Quit lying if you want to be taken seriously.
Still waiting for you to prove I waved goodbye, liar.
You said this: "Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college."

What is a handout other than giving something for free.

You are & have always been a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798479 Nov 7, 2012
Dch wrote:
Looks like the upper east coast got what they deserve (Sandy and now snow) for voting Black Osama back in
Welcome to another four years. At least his campaigning days are over - which were the entire last four years.
Hope4America2000

Los Angeles, CA

#798480 Nov 7, 2012
I hope that all Americans finally realize that now is the time to put our differences aside and unite. This song and video changed my day and opened my mind.
&fe ature=youtu.be

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798481 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a natural Obama high!!
Wow. You were hiding your gayness so well.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#798482 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know why Repugs hate abortion?
It's because they're all abortions that lived.
<forehead slap>

Are we really going to have to put up with this sht for the next 4 years?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798483 Nov 7, 2012
Garland wrote:
LOL, I think that the reason Romney supporters didn't want Obama in the office for another 4 years & why they're making excuses by saying things like, "Obama is going to do a lot worse to this country than before!", etc., is because he's African-American (more like, half African-American & half Caucasian?) & because they wanted a Caucasian to run the office.
That's all that it is. Why not just come out & be honest with yourselves, Obama haters? You don't want to elect a man because he cares about this country, you just wanted Romney in because he's white. Well, tough luck, because he's in this office until January 20, 2017.
Suck it up & deal with it, losers (and I'm African-American myself, just in case you're wondering).
That's how Obama got into office and got re-elected. It's the color, Stupid!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798484 Nov 7, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage. Lights out until Friday. fred has gas so we had hot water and a stove. Could be worse.
So how are you? fred missed ya...
ps
Watched Sergeant York on military channel last night. Gotta love them Tn boys
That's your problem, Fretard.

You love them TN boys in sexual ways!!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798485 Nov 7, 2012
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!

Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798487 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your bitching to msn.com . It's their article.
Hahahaha!
You're the 24/7 serial bitcher!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#798488 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know why Repugs hate abortion?
It's because they're all abortions that lived.
For a while I thought you were nut sickles, but even he's not this stupid.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798489 Nov 7, 2012
42% polled say Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy swayed their vote.

So not only did Sandy reek havoc in the northern states, it reeked havoc on the entire nation.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798490 Nov 7, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hoping for a drunken trip over the crossbow myself, but I'll take what I can get...maybe the Dixie Chicks could rewrite Earl into Ted Had to Die for some Karaoke snuff queen to do at the funeral?
Is that how you got pregnant?

“I'm a loser”

Since: Nov 09

Jeff City Mo

#798491 Nov 7, 2012
Google this name: Todd ray keilholz
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798492 Nov 7, 2012
Good riddance to the Clintons and may they all rot in hell where they belong along with that dirty stinking FILTHY TWO BAGGING JEW DIANE FEINSTEIN who held that SECRET MEETING in her mansion four years ago between the BOY and Hillary Clinton!

Karma finally getting rid of BITCH FEINSTEIN and good riddance to old prune face! OMG that face lift needs to be redone! ROT IN HELL DIANE ALONG WITH YOUR PUTRID PAL BARBARA BOXER!!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#798493 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he own llamas? Sheep?
Alpacas, I think, being guarded by pit bulls and Cayman Islands shepherds...
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798494 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You were hiding your gayness so well.
Welcome to the 21st century, knuckle dragging neanderthal. 2 more states voted to legalize gay marriage. Meanwhile, your party is still busy arguing over which rape is "legitimate".
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#798495 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wave that sign just a little higher..."I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!"
Wait a minute. I thought you were Republican? When did you switch sides??
cway

United States

#798497 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
But women can still kill their unborn and taxpayers can pay for their birth control.
Small and negative campaign ads accusing one's opponent of murder is now the new standard.
Big government and dependency is the new version of "honor".
But the majority have forgotten what's important and how to hope for something better.
And, yes, Governor Romney, you would have been a great president. I weep for what this nation threw away.
Romney is a raving hypocrite totally out of touch with common folk, just like GW was.

And spare us your condemnations on the abortion issue. It is a well-established fact that once the unborn are born, the right abandons them.

I might add, a two-week old blob of goo on the uterine wall is not exactly human.

But you, my dear, have no right to to judge.

Not from the pulpit of the party that launched an unnecessary war-by-lies, and instituted a program of mass torture than maimed and killed thousands.

The same party that outed a CIA agent, tried to overthrow the Nicaraguan regime in an illegal secret war behind the public's back (Iran-Contra) and hired ex-CIA thugs to break into Dem Party headquarters (Watergate).

No, my dear Carol, the moral high ground is not held by you GOP hypocrites.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#798498 Nov 7, 2012
congradulations on obama win,now you can have someone assit you in suciside

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••