Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,953)

Showing posts 739,041 - 739,060 of1,033,925
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Slavic Baptist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

When America goes further in to shit, hey libtards, don't forget to apologize before us, we were saying to you already second time. When Obamy run out of our money to buy food and phones for you, then it will be too late to get your votes back, dummes.
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Well done America you can now look forward to a future with

A Nuclear Iran and a more dangerous world
Economic turmoil
Higher unemployment
Increased energy prices
More and more people dependent on hand outs
Etc,etc,etc.

No longer will you be the dominant super power, America will aoon be unrecognisable and more than likely irreversibly so. You've helped Obama 'fundamentally' change your great country and in turn strengthen our enemies.

Independence 1776 to Dependence 2012!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Now that the blamer-in-chief has stolen another election, America can get back to the investigation of Benghazigate and begin the impeachment process. The only real question will be whether to charge Obama with contributory negligence or accessory to murder. The families if the victims of the Embassy massacre deserve answers and they deserve justice.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Champagne for me tonight. Ha Ha Ha.
Why are you celebrating? Nothings gunna change. I don't figure ghetto crime will stop. I doubt the number of high school dropouts will get any better. Same with securing the border. The middle class will still shrink away and I doubt food or gas prices will drop.

Nothing been done, or will be, regarding Gov't Employee Unions that are unsustainable and will end up collapsing on itself.(the next crisis)
The separation between the Government and the People are too great,,as are the people themselves.

I'm sure your gloating about that blackman winning, lol, putting whitey in his place....once again, lol.
A product of the 60's black power/black muslim movement in college,even better!!!

Yeah, Heh, Cheers and PARTY, but don't drink and drive, eh.
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Economic turmoil
Higher unemployment
Increased energy prices
Etc,etc,etc.
No longer will you be the dominant super power, America will aoon be unrecognisable and more than likely irreversibly so. You've helped Obama 'fundamentally' change your great country and in turn strengthen our enemies.
Nuclear Iran will balance the Middle East . After all we all know Iranians are much more civilized than Pakis .

Obama won't throw our boys in another conflict in Israels' name

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Now that the blamer-in-chief has stolen another election, America can get back to the investigation of Benghazigate and begin the impeachment process. The only real question will be whether to charge Obama with contributory negligence or accessory to murder. The families if the victims of the Embassy massacre deserve answers and they deserve justice.
Good luck with that.

Bush got 3000 citizens killed on our own soil, and I have yet to hear of him apologizing, much less being indicted, for that.

I'd say that was plenty of precedent.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The death toll from Obama's Katrina rose to 120 while the blamer-in-chief played basketball. He should celebrate his slim victory while he can. Soon he will have to answer for his arrogance and incompetence during this national disaster. If America is lucky, this charlatan will be impeached long before his second term is finished.
Romney-R is 4 rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Now in my humble opinion Obama should green light local authorities to pursue Tea party members for hate crimes and lesser extend crimes against humanity

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans still control the House. They are the bulwark of defense against the Boy Messiah for our country and its future. They will remain solid against the Jerk-In-Chief until the sun rises four years from now. Millions are counting on them.
If they did the right f..g thing you might have had Mitt in the whitehouse but because of bringing their own twisted tea party logic into play and stopping government from functioning altogether is why you were punished at the ballot box. If you let a few policies through and if you are so confident they will fail then its an easy path to government next time. But what do you Einsteins do, say NO to everything which also means the voters don't view you as having any credibility at all. The red states will always remain red states but it doesn't mean they are in a different country.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 rich wrote:
Now in my humble opinion Obama should green light local authorities to pursue Tea party members for hate crimes and lesser extend crimes against humanity
Obama and his gang of thugs should be pursued for the crimes they committed against the victims of the Libyan Embassy attack. I believe investigations will show criminal negligence hopefully resulting in his impeachment.
OBAMA'S MURDER VICTIMS DESERVE JUSTICE!!
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear Iran will balance the Middle East . After all we all know Iranians are much more civilized than Pakis .
Obama won't throw our boys in another conflict in Israels' name
Sorry but if this is now the majority view then the naivety is staggering.

You better pray that Iram never gets its hands on a bomb.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Death toll due to Sandy has reached 120.
Death toll due to Benghazigate is 4.
All due to Obama's arrogance and incompetence.
BEGIN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS NOW!!!
Impeach Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

The only chance America has is to impeach this incompetent, arrogant charlatan before he drives this nation into the ground.
IMPEACH OBAMA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
The death toll from Obama's Katrina rose to 120 while the blamer-in-chief played basketball. He should celebrate his slim victory while he can. Soon he will have to answer for his arrogance and incompetence during this national disaster. If America is lucky, this charlatan will be impeached long before his second term is finished.
keep barking idiot, your negative remarks against PRESIDENT OBAMA ARE NOW USELESS, DEAL WITH IT.
Obamas War on Prosperity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You need to cry for the 2 Navy Seals,our Ambassador,and a civie that were murdered in Libya!

Obama has said nothing regarding our heroes in Libya;because taking out Bin Laden mean't there wouldn't be an Obama with his PRO-Military stance,plus being a great Military hero!You must not question "The Great Messiah Obama!"

The Liberal media is what this election came down to!Obama went to Las Vegas while our soldiers were out numbered and slaughtered in Benghazi!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

As Predicted, Obama won by how I posted he would and right to the very States I listed lol

Your Republican Party is now destroyed and not because of Obama but you allowed the baggers to hijack it and it will now become two parties!

No more wins for you. HILLARY IN 2016 IN A LANDSLIDE.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
Economic turmoil
Higher unemployment
Increased energy prices
Etc,etc,etc.
Kinda lookin that way, isn't it. But we will always be the dominant super power. America could kick the shyt out of any country in the world, if we wanted to.

Yeah,but we seemed to have lost focus, thats for sure.
It's reversible as soon as we realize what we lost.
The reasons why America exists today.......

Until then, tip tip and tally ho

“Always wear your makeup!”

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

When do the birthers come out again? LOL

The Congress will get its arse to work now. It tried to stall the economy by taking an entire year off for political reasons while the President worked as President.

Now, he has no concern about polls but Congress does! He will drag them to work if he has too in chains or he will not only have the Senate in two years like now but the House too! That will be great for Hillary going into office when Obama leaves.

The Republican Party is now destroyed. It is over because you let bigots and idiot homophobes in your party and Americans don't tolerate that this century.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much prison time and fine will you get for no having health insurance?
I bet you do not know nor care until the IRS come knocking to your house!
Now that Obama won, you will find out very soon!
You can stuff your lies where the sun doesn't shine .
You lost!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

My daughter decided that if you can't beat them, you join them. She figures that she will just quit looking for a decent job, sign up for welfare tomorrow, and let the government pay her to do nothing for the next 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 739,041 - 739,060 of1,033,925
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min ritedownthemiddle 42,942
Abby 4-17 10 min ScarletandOlive 15
Amy 4-17 11 min Pippa 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min ScarletandOlive 96,027
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 28 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]