Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798485 Nov 7, 2012
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!

Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798487 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your bitching to msn.com . It's their article.
Hahahaha!
You're the 24/7 serial bitcher!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798488 Nov 7, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know why Repugs hate abortion?
It's because they're all abortions that lived.
For a while I thought you were nut sickles, but even he's not this stupid.
carol

Orlando, FL

#798489 Nov 7, 2012
42% polled say Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy swayed their vote.

So not only did Sandy reek havoc in the northern states, it reeked havoc on the entire nation.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#798490 Nov 7, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hoping for a drunken trip over the crossbow myself, but I'll take what I can get...maybe the Dixie Chicks could rewrite Earl into Ted Had to Die for some Karaoke snuff queen to do at the funeral?
Is that how you got pregnant?

“I'm a loser”

Since: Nov 09

Jeff City Mo

#798491 Nov 7, 2012
Google this name: Todd ray keilholz
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798492 Nov 7, 2012
Good riddance to the Clintons and may they all rot in hell where they belong along with that dirty stinking FILTHY TWO BAGGING JEW DIANE FEINSTEIN who held that SECRET MEETING in her mansion four years ago between the BOY and Hillary Clinton!

Karma finally getting rid of BITCH FEINSTEIN and good riddance to old prune face! OMG that face lift needs to be redone! ROT IN HELL DIANE ALONG WITH YOUR PUTRID PAL BARBARA BOXER!!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#798493 Nov 7, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he own llamas? Sheep?
Alpacas, I think, being guarded by pit bulls and Cayman Islands shepherds...
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798494 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You were hiding your gayness so well.
Welcome to the 21st century, knuckle dragging neanderthal. 2 more states voted to legalize gay marriage. Meanwhile, your party is still busy arguing over which rape is "legitimate".
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#798495 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wave that sign just a little higher..."I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!"
Wait a minute. I thought you were Republican? When did you switch sides??
cway

United States

#798497 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
But women can still kill their unborn and taxpayers can pay for their birth control.
Small and negative campaign ads accusing one's opponent of murder is now the new standard.
Big government and dependency is the new version of "honor".
But the majority have forgotten what's important and how to hope for something better.
And, yes, Governor Romney, you would have been a great president. I weep for what this nation threw away.
Romney is a raving hypocrite totally out of touch with common folk, just like GW was.

And spare us your condemnations on the abortion issue. It is a well-established fact that once the unborn are born, the right abandons them.

I might add, a two-week old blob of goo on the uterine wall is not exactly human.

But you, my dear, have no right to to judge.

Not from the pulpit of the party that launched an unnecessary war-by-lies, and instituted a program of mass torture than maimed and killed thousands.

The same party that outed a CIA agent, tried to overthrow the Nicaraguan regime in an illegal secret war behind the public's back (Iran-Contra) and hired ex-CIA thugs to break into Dem Party headquarters (Watergate).

No, my dear Carol, the moral high ground is not held by you GOP hypocrites.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#798498 Nov 7, 2012
congradulations on obama win,now you can have someone assit you in suciside
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#798499 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Look at the seductive way Malia cozies up to "daddy" (dna test in order)! Incest is very prevalent in the black culture!!!!! She acts like she is his wife! The bitch looks about 50 and her 11 year old sister looks 30 years old and their big black asses take up those skirts they wear and hike them up about six inches shorter than in front LOL three bagging dumbo thieves!
Hand over the expense records you filthy moochers!
You do know what North Hollywood is known for, right?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798500 Nov 7, 2012
Nasty Malia and Nasty Sasha Obama were lusting after the filthy trashy incestuous Miley Cyrus just as soon as they got their ugly mugs into the White House! Just like their culture, they learn about sex right off the bat at home and then at that school they attend.

Google Sidwell Friends School Scandal! That is where the nasty kids go with their parents approval!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798502 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
See...they can't keep blaming Bush during Obama's second term, so now Fox has taken his place.
It's just easier for them to live in denial that way.
Just a minute ago, I had to prove to Realtime that the "fiscal cliff" is not a Fox phrase. The same phrase was in the headlines of the WSJ, Reuters and CNN.
Amazing, isn't it? Simply amazing.
Fox is their boogy man. Obama inherited this mess from the previous president...who happened to be Obama. It's theirs. They own it. I hope they take care, but I think Obama is content with 8% unemployment.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#798503 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Good riddance to the Clintons and may they all rot in hell where they belong along with that dirty stinking FILTHY TWO BAGGING JEW DIANE FEINSTEIN who held that SECRET MEETING in her mansion four years ago between the BOY and Hillary Clinton!
Karma finally getting rid of BITCH FEINSTEIN and good riddance to old prune face! OMG that face lift needs to be redone! ROT IN HELL DIANE ALONG WITH YOUR PUTRID PAL BARBARA BOXER!!!!
lol

You forgot

And God please Bless America, Amen
Obama Lover

United States

#798504 Nov 7, 2012
To all who voted for him: Enjoy another 4 years!

To the college students who graduate and can't find jobs enjoy!

To the blacks whose unemployment rate is 17% enjoy!

To the Hispanics whose unemployment rate is 14% enjoy!

To the seniors whose Medicare resources will be redistributed to Medicaid. enjoy!

To the middle class who will watch all expenses from food to gas to electric rise as their wages decline. enjoy!

To all Americans who will wait months for medical treatments. enjoy!

To all Americans who don't care that Obama's legacy will be about $21 trillion in debt and inflation that ruins your retirement. enjoy!

To all who know more and care more about Beyonce, than Benghazi and don't care about nuclear Iran. enjoy!

To all who voted skin color, enjoy your do nothing affirmative action President who promised and will deliver an America on the path to becoming Greece. But don't worry, you will have "free" contraception.

We get to sit back and say, "told you so."

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798505 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
" The night we waved goodbye to America... our last best hope on Earth"
Wow, Image that.

Look who said the waved goodbye to America.

Yet they are still here.

Get the f*ck out.
cway

United States

#798506 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Their dumb daughters will only get a college education because of their filthy dirty father! The Obamas are pure filth and have contributed nothing to charity! How DARE HE demand Romney turn over his tax returns? The devil wouldn't even take Trump's generous offer for an enormous contribution for charity if he'd open up those records he's been hiding!!!
PURE EVIL FILTHY SCUMBAG LYING TRASH OBAMA FAMILY AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!
GRUNTING C ___ S starting with STINKING MARION ROBINSON AND HER EVIL SEEDS!
The Obamas need to be audited with a fine tooth comb along with each and every single family member and friend of theirs and made to REPAY every red cent they've stolen from us!
Audit those filthy Bidens too especially the "C" Jill Biden...BEOTCH TWO BAGGING C__T!
Malia and Sasha Obama are the most hated first children EVER to occupy the White House and they are rotten seeds!
Hello Mr. GOP Loser...

Would you like some whine with your cheese?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#798507 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to another four years. At least his campaigning days are over - which were the entire last four years.
Finally!! Maybe this country can get back to REALITY again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 181,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 98,832
Deat Abby 12-16 14 min RACE 60
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 20 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 20 min RACE 2
Amy 12-18 32 min RACE 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min TRD 68,877
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info