Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,941 - 738,960 of 1,079,774 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't tell Carol - she'd implode.
Too late, she has already imploded.
CunningLinguist

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby's heart starts beating in the womb even before the first two months.
Stopping a human heart from beating is murder.
Women who voted for Obama because of their private parts over people having jobs are pretty stupid and selfish.
A lot of young people didn't even vote. And those who voted for Obama apparently haven't started looking for a job yet. They're in for a big surprise.
Thanks for proving you're as slow on the uptake as they are, nuc. Good job.
Perhaps a biblical lesson ABORTION is necessary Carol...

Betty Bowers Explains Abortion to Everyone Else

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Biden

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly was that something?
I guess you can google it its been all over the news (the praising ) anyway
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Malia and Sasha Obama = Devil's Daughters
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
The top 400 richest are worth $1.7 TRILLION!!
400 PEOPLE.
go buy a clue.........LOSER!
(did you hear? OBAMA WON AGAIN!)
LOL

1.7 Trillion???(thanks)

Did you FAIL (in your delirium) to see that number?

1.7 Trillion!!!(would fund about)

1 year of gov, then THEY would be broke=no more goodies.

NEXT!
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! At least you are honest and tell the truth about what your most important issues are.
Carol and the others kept trying to say that it was the economy.
It's not.
It's always about abortion and gay marriage.
Never seizes to amaze me.
Oh, and racism, almost forgot
You can get a job with Real Dumb Dave when your Obama Care money runs dry. Practice finding your ass with both hands so that you can know how to put tp on a roller like Real Dumb Dave.
Good luck to the both of you guys, you sure in the hell will needd it when 4 years is up. LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree . Economist Thomas Sowell says Obama is a fascist and makes a good case for his claim.
So you reside in an alternate alternate reality where Obama is a Fascist.

Well everyone needs hobby, just don't pee on the grass.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Bush for all tyour problems.
Relax, Real Dumb Dave, and enjoy your walfare to work (not to work) checks for 4 more years. lol
If I were you tho, I would practice finding your lame ass with both hands, so that when his time in office is over with,and the Republicans put your lazy ass to work, you can actually do something, and make your mark on the world. Even if it is only puttiing tp on a roller. lol
I blame Bush for what he deserves to be blamed with. Too bad you right whiners can't. You have to search others to blame.

I work & earn my own keep. I pay my taxers & don't constantly whine about it.

It's called H I S T O R Y. You morons like to try to rewrite it but it won't work.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi debacle will probably continue to be swept under the rug.
SO TRUE!! OR BLAMED ON BUSH!!! LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Present. Nothing out this way yet, maybe a little light rain, looks like a coastal although they are saying 2-5 inches by us overnight.
I hope the usual rightwingers are okay, only a handful showed up on Topix today. Homer feigns concern.
The purple thing on the weather channel was right over Great Gorge which is just a few miles over from you right? As the snow flies?

I was gonna send you a FEMA trailer thinking you could hook it up with an orange lead cord and a garden hose. The sht can just run out on the ground up there in Rural Route world right? That's how they did it in Mississippi.

Careful where you step!
Biden

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Malia and Sasha Obama = Devil's Daughters
that's a low blow to talk about innocent children such a good Christian you are! What church do you attend again??

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA! <------ Genius!
Romney. Loser!
carol. Angry.
Hey loser!
Four more years with a genius in the White House!
It's gonna be great!
Whoop Whoop Whoop!
Democrats rule! We win! You lose again!
You forgot 'bitter'.'jealous', and 'heartbroken'.

It's a shame so many will react to Obama's re-election by squirreling away their capital, expatriating themselves, and sending more jobs overseas for a quick buck, rather than re-investing in America, but we do have some patriots who aren't as concerned with increasing their yearly profit margin, as they are about increasing America's productivity.

America's going to be fine as frog hair - we always make the best of bad situations, in the long run.

:)
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I've never see such a meltdown.
With neither side backing down, senior producers had to find a way to split the difference. One idea was for two members of the decision team, Mishkin and Fox’s digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt, to go on camera with Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier to squelch the doubts over the call. But then it was decided that Kelly would walk through the office and interview the decision team in the conference room.“This is Fox News,” an insider said,“so anytime there’s a chance to show off Megyn Kelly’s legs they’ll go for it.” The decision desk were given a three-minute warning that Kelly would be showing up.
http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2012/11/07/11...

Is Megyn Kelly a lesbian? At first glance, she is attractive but after listening to that grating irritating strident voice for awhile she appears to be very manly.

She and her kind in the media can dress like ladies but the truth comes out the minute they open their stupid mouths and ruin the program with their personal asides, comments and questioning that show what their personal opinions are. We do not tune in to hear about their personal lives or GOD FOBID THEIR GOD DAMN KIDS! STFU and stay home and take care of your spoiled brats you rotten materialistic mothers! YOU are the DESTRUCTION of our country!

I guess they figured they better show some eye candy or something to pacify their viewers.
Ashley Banford or whatever the creeps name is is another one on HLN. Used to like her but boy is she awful now and isn't even an American. Go back to Canada and take your damn kids with you and stfu!

All these women STINK and are not one bit qualified. Who among them has the proper credentials? Nobody I can think of. They are all immature rude bimos of the younger generation who seem to think they are entitled to a high paying job and will stop at nothing to get their way. They interrupt guests and their male co-workers constantly knowing they can make a big stink about discrimination if not allowed to have their own say! I hope they all get fired!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
FLOTUS looks too much like FLATUS.
As to the comparison of the terms, agreed.

(I would hope comparing the First Lady to a fart is beneath you, Carol.)

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The purple thing on the weather channel was right over Great Gorge which is just a few miles over from you right? As the snow flies?
I was gonna send you a FEMA trailer thinking you could hook it up with an orange lead cord and a garden hose. The sht can just run out on the ground up there in Rural Route world right? That's how they did it in Mississippi.
Careful where you step!
I am about 50 miles southwest of Great Gorge
Biden

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
SO TRUE!! OR BLAMED ON BUSH!!! LOL
why are we still stuck on "C" student BUSH?? OBAMA is president again let's focus on moving FOWARD hopefully MITT will help out to get the economy together !
I vote for OBAMA/ROMNEY working together to build a stronger america!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

It's good to see the rightwingers perking up a bit, the judge icons are starting to re-appear.

Getting back to more of a sense of normalcy on Topix.

If someone can just reel Carol in everything would be just like it was yesterday of course sans Fred & DBWriter.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
1 more day ....1 more day....freak
... OR NOT.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Banford or whatever the creeps name is is another one on HLN. Used to like her but boy is she awful now and isn't even an American. Go back to Canada and take your damn kids with you and stfu!
All these women STINK and are not one bit qualified. Who among them has the proper credentials? Nobody I can think of. They are all immature rude bimos of the younger generation who seem to think they are entitled to a high paying job and will stop at nothing to get their way. They interrupt guests and their male co-workers constantly knowing they can make a big stink about discrimination if not allowed to have their own say! I hope they all get fired!
Calm down Mo Mo, who would you rather get your bad news from some pasty old white guy or some hot babes?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'bitter'.'jealous', and 'heartbroken'.
It's a shame so many will react to Obama's re-election by squirreling away their capital, expatriating themselves, and sending more jobs overseas for a quick buck, rather than re-investing in America, but we do have some patriots who aren't as concerned with increasing their yearly profit margin, as they are about increasing America's productivity.
America's going to be fine as frog hair - we always make the best of bad situations, in the long run.
Well, they have been doing it for 4 years, I suppose they can do it for another 4. They will be easier and easier to spot as their cars will have all been built during the Bush administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 174,604
Amy 7-24 8 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 14 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 18 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••