Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798364 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
Excerpt from Obama's acceptance speech: "Let me say this publicly, Michelle. I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation’s first lady."
Who is he kidding? Besides Jane Fonda and Hillary Clinton, Moochelle Obama is probably the most hated woman in America.
I guess that's why she enjoys a 70% aporoval rating. Get your head out of your ass and out of Fox News

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798365 Nov 7, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Obama is now speaking in NH to a "crowd" of 10 people. The idiot just said Al Queda "is on the run".
I guess he means Al Queda is on the run to slaughter our ambassadors. The idiot Obama seems to ignore Al mQueda flags have beeen fying on government buildings in his Libya.
Think about it. If oMoron is in NH which only has 4 electoral votes, he must be desperate.
No wonder Obama needs to lie.
Obama won NH, moonbat.

Rmoney thought he had it in the bag!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798366 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the handouts (if promises are kept) will come in the form of citizenship, contraception, abortion, health insurance, free college.

Wow, you just keep pulling things out your butt.

Who promised free citizenship, free contraception, free abortions, free healthcare & free college.

Your lies just keep growing & growing & growing.

One day you dipsticks will learn that the more you lie, the more your opponents work to make sure you lose.
carol

United States

#798367 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Get your own topix name. This one's taken.
I'm the real carol.
With a lower case c.
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798369 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE out of touch. Fox has nothing to do with it.
At least I get to say "told ya'" in a few years...or sooner.
You have been 100% wrong every time. It has everything to do with the fake news you consume.
carol

United States

#798370 Nov 7, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>I like YOUR analogy:

you = fly
Benghazi = shit

Enjoy your feast on shit.
My son gunner is dumb.

Location hidden

#798372 Nov 7, 2012
TSM wrote:
I love how all these Liberals/Democrats are citing Polls!! These are same pollsters that were Wrong in 2004, 2010, Wisconsin!! Romney/Ryan!!!
How'd that poll thing work out for you, wingnut??
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798373 Nov 7, 2012
Michelle Obama is as phony and as lazy as they come. We know she is a HATEFUL RACIST AND TRAITOR and her mother is as well. Monkey see, monkey do. Michelle Obama hung onto Jill Biden when she found out Jill worked with military families saying she wanted to do that too. After Libya, how can the military not want to SPIT IN THEIR GD UGLY FACES????

Michelle Obama is a lying witch and has done nothing for anyone but herself and her mooching relatives.

She needs to get her ugly lazy big black ass up and out and start preaching her kind to use birth control! Why doesn't she campaign against unwed pregnancies as that would help the poor more than anything if they stopped breeding when they can't feed the ones they have or properly care for them. Abortion is not a method of birth control btw and there is little need for it in this day and age if people only used a little common sense. Birth control methods are cheap and readily available and information about it is all over the place but certainly seems to have been a waste of money now doesn't it? Just look around at all the moochers! They should have been given sterilizations instead of cell phones!
carol

Orlando, FL

#798374 Nov 7, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Phrase for the day__fiscal cliff.
Coming right up in "just 54 days."
I know it's true I heard it on FOX and read it on Topix.
Reuters - Wall Street sinks after election as "FISCAL CLIFF" eyed

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/07/us-...

CNN Money - What Obama's win means for FISCAL CLIFF

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/07/news/economy/...

Wall Street Journal - Obama, GOP Talk Common Ground on FISCAL CLIFF

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/11/07/obam...

For someone who acts like they know everything, you sure don't much of anything.

Location hidden

#798375 Nov 7, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are sitting in a Padded Room on Tuesday Evening!!The 45th president of the United States…President Romney!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
TSM

El Paso, TX

#798378 Nov 7, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that ahole theory work out for you??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It seems to have fallen on Deaf Ears!! We can now call Obama the “Teflon” president!!!
carol

Dublin, Ireland

#798379 Nov 7, 2012
No, no! I'm the real carol with a lower case "c"...
GOPidiotsx

Hollywood, FL

#798380 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s tactical victory is clear when you look at the election returns. He has no grand mandate that comes out of Tuesday’s numbers. He has been re-elected, but his policies did not win the day. Voters didn't turn their faces up to the vision he painted the way they did in 2008. When voters were asked which candidate had a vision for the future, Romney won that question in exit polls, 55 percent to 43 percent. Asked about Obama's signature achievement, health care, voters did not approve. Forty-nine percent said they wanted it repealed in part or whole. Voters also said the federal government was too large."
Guess that's why virtually every dingbat GOP Senate candidate lost too. Face it, America is finished with dingbat Fox swilling GOP knuckle dragging Neanderthals
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798381 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you just keep pulling things out your butt.
Who promised free citizenship, free contraception, free abortions, free healthcare & free college.
Your lies just keep growing & growing & growing.
One day you dipsticks will learn that the more you lie, the more your opponents work to make sure you lose.
See how f'ing stupid these idiots are! They really believe they're going to get all this free stuff and actually feel entitled to it! The Obamacare MUST BE STOPPED as your very lives will be in the hands of idiot amoral people like this! These idiots think they can just break whatever traditions and laws we have when they invade our country. They have no respect for themselves and certainly not us.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#798383 Nov 7, 2012
LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, honey, but you suck. And not well ...
But I can lick really well.

xD
carol

Los Angeles, CA

#798384 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My son gunner is dumb.
So's mine!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#798385 Nov 7, 2012
Oh crap...did I type that out loud?
carol

Los Angeles, CA

#798386 Nov 7, 2012
LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
If I were not carol,
Who would I be?
Well I can tell you for sure,
It wouldn't be meeeeeeeee ...
So, you can sing, huh?
carol

United States

#798387 Nov 7, 2012
Everyone can tell I'm the real carol.

Look how dumb I am.
carol

Los Angeles, CA

#798388 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no respect for themselves and certainly not us.
Well, you're half right. On the other hand you deserve no respect, you're a vicious, rabid idiot. How is that deserving of respect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 32 min RACE 4
abby 12-19 40 min RACE 2
9 inch kaa land 1 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,882
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?