Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#798247 Nov 7, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
1 more day ....1 more day....freak
... OR NOT.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798248 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Banford or whatever the creeps name is is another one on HLN. Used to like her but boy is she awful now and isn't even an American. Go back to Canada and take your damn kids with you and stfu!
All these women STINK and are not one bit qualified. Who among them has the proper credentials? Nobody I can think of. They are all immature rude bimos of the younger generation who seem to think they are entitled to a high paying job and will stop at nothing to get their way. They interrupt guests and their male co-workers constantly knowing they can make a big stink about discrimination if not allowed to have their own say! I hope they all get fired!
Calm down Mo Mo, who would you rather get your bad news from some pasty old white guy or some hot babes?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798249 Nov 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'bitter'.'jealous', and 'heartbroken'.
It's a shame so many will react to Obama's re-election by squirreling away their capital, expatriating themselves, and sending more jobs overseas for a quick buck, rather than re-investing in America, but we do have some patriots who aren't as concerned with increasing their yearly profit margin, as they are about increasing America's productivity.
America's going to be fine as frog hair - we always make the best of bad situations, in the long run.
:)
Well, they have been doing it for 4 years, I suppose they can do it for another 4. They will be easier and easier to spot as their cars will have all been built during the Bush administration.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#798250 Nov 7, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
1.7 Trillion???(thanks)
Did you FAIL (in your delirium) to see that number?
1.7 Trillion!!!(would fund about)
1 year of gov, then THEY would be broke=no more goodies.
NEXT!
Can't follow along too good?

He said all the people worth over one million had combined wealth of $120 billion.

I showed that the top 400 people alone are worth $1.7 TRILLION.

all people worth at least one million: own a net worth many many TRILLIONS!

The top 20% control 85% of the wealth.

The wealth of all households(PEOPLE):$44 TRILLION.

so just the top 20% control $37.4 TRILLION.

The bottom 80%$6.6 TRILLION.

THE USA IS NOT BANKRUPT!

just dumb right wingers lying.

The rich can afford a small tax increase: 4%.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#798251 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
where's Floriduhhhhh?
In mourning.

It's the culture..........
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798252 Nov 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The 'unborn' are not voters. Women are.
Deal with it.
YOU ARE NOT EVEN FIT TO TOUCH JESUS'S ROBE. MUCHLESS LIVE IN HEAVEN WITH HIM.
LOL OH, I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE WHEN YOU GET JUDGE BY GOD.
GOD.. SISTER LUST WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO LIVE IN HEAVEN?
DUH, BECAUSE I AM A DEMONBRAT AND THINK AN UNBORN IS NOT A BABY, AND DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO LIVE, AND I AM FOR GAY MARRIAGE TOO!!.
YOU MESS WITH MY CHILD THAT I PUT THERE. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THOU SHALL NOT KILL?
ALSO, I AM AGAINST SAME SEX MARRIEGE. IF I WANTED SAME SEX TO MAKE LOVE, I WOULD HAVE MADE ONLY ONE SEX AND NOT TWO.
I AM SORRY SISTER LUST, BUT WITH YOUR TRACK RECORD, I CAN NOT LET YOU LIVE IN HEAVEN
TAKE THE STARS DOWN PLEASE
SISTER LUST.. BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE!
GOD.. YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE.. NOW DEAL WITH IT!!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798253 Nov 7, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text> that's a low blow to talk about innocent children such a good Christian you are! What church do you attend again??
Those kids ARE NOT INNOCENT! They are sluts and mooching thieves and sex crazy! Just look at those pictures of them. THEY DO NOT GO TO ANY CHURCH just as their parents. They are MUSLIMS and were baptized and sat in the racist church of Rev. Jeremiah Wright where they learned to hate America and where that hate was reinforced by their grandmother and alleged parents!

The Obamas are the WORST FIRST FAMILY EVER! What was Malia Obama and her paid-for pals doing in Oaxaca, Mexico with 25 Secret Service Agents at the taxpayers expense? They WERE NOT ON A CHURCH SPONSERED TRIP but were in the company of Scandal-Ridden Secret Service Agents, sent by their corrupt and incompetent parents on an undeserved trip costing millions to a country that was deemed TOO DANGEROUS for American citizens to travel to!

Google and educate yourself about these filthy no-good scumbag lowlifes!

Barack Obama needs to be held to task and no more freebies and coaching Sasha Obama's basketball team unless he does so entirely on his own time and money AFTER completing an honest day's WORK! That means he can shell out for all the Secret Service required if he wants to spend his own unearned money BUT NOT OURS GOD DAMN IT!

Can't you people see what thieves and traitors the Obamas are and how they are playing all the "folks" for fools?

Boycott David Letterman, Jay Leno, Barbara Walters and ALL HER CREW, the Kardashians and all those immoral celebrities who are ruining our society and country. Do not buy their books, records, see their movies or shows and tune them off your tv! Watch just long enough to keep tabs on them and wait for them to meltdown!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798254 Nov 7, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you can google it its been all over the news (the praising ) anyway
Why can't/wont any of you answer the question? Could it be that Obama did NOTHING except show up and pose for pictures?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798256 Nov 7, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Davey, you ignorant non taxpayer. If you eliminated the tax cuts you couldn't run the Giverment at all? What happens Davey Boie if.. all business decided to close? The Giverment couldn't operate for an hour.
I get it.

So adding 60 billion in revenue doesn't lower the debt?

I have news, sparky. It would lower the debt a lot more than ending funding to Planned Parenthood & PBS.

You people got your asses kicked yesterday & are as dumb as ever.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798257 Nov 7, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text> why are we still stuck on "C" student BUSH?? OBAMA is president again let's focus on moving FOWARD hopefully MITT will help out to get the economy together !
I vote for OBAMA/ROMNEY working together to build a stronger america!!!
OBAMA NEEDS ROMNEY, BECUASE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING. LOL
YEAH! OBAMA CAN GO ON TALK SHOWS AND DANCE THAT NEW GANG DANCE THAT EVERYONE IS CRAZY ABOUT, WHILE ROMNEY DOES ALL THE WORK. LOL
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#798258 Nov 7, 2012
Mr Trumps has lost his mind.I guess him and the Koch brothers+ Romney couldn't buy the presidency.What 's Karl rove going to do take Ohio off the map. Lets put them all in one basket, and call it the nut basket
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#798259 Nov 7, 2012
Lighten up!

Whoop?

Just having fun with dumb dumbs!

Obama won again.....the sun came up.....a bird came by my yard.......ate some seeds......I smiled: I like birds.....they like Obama!

He's better!

Whoop?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798260 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Bush for what he deserves to be blamed with. Too bad you right whiners can't. You have to search others to blame.
I work & earn my own keep. I pay my taxers & don't constantly whine about it.
It's called H I S T O R Y. You morons like to try to rewrite it but it won't work.
Looking for others to blame.....who does this better than anyone else? Let's see, Obama has blamed Bush for 4 years for everything that is wrong with his presedencyand he blamed a video for the deaths in benghazi, Yes Obama is a champ at the blame-game.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#798261 Nov 7, 2012
Waxman wrote:
The nation is still divided and four more years means four more years of misery for the middle class. Forward, yes, better, no.
The Americans who voted for Obama and suffer, they deserve it this time.
I'm actually happy because the outcome benefited me in a neat way, but I know the Democrats are not good stewards of our kids in many ways.
Congrats libtards!
Voters seem not to agree with you or the republicans
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#798262 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it blamed on a video?
It doesn't matter what it was initially blamed on nitwit! The CIA timeline shows that reinforcements were sent but the nature of the attack was such that it didn't really matter.
Did you hear? We won! You lost! You suck!
You're an idiot!
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798263 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Bush for what he deserves to be blamed with. Too bad you right whiners can't. You have to search others to blame.
I work & earn my own keep. I pay my taxers & don't constantly whine about it.
It's called H I S T O R Y. You morons like to try to rewrite it but it won't work.
WHAT LITTLE YOU DO WORK, YOU MUST WORK FROM HOME, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS ON HERE.
TELL ME, DOES MAMA PAY YOU FOR CHANGING THE TP, KEEEPING YOUR MAN CAVE CLEAN, AND WASHING YOUR OWN CLOTHES. LOL
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798264 Nov 7, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text> why are we still stuck on "C" student BUSH?? OBAMA is president again let's focus on moving FOWARD hopefully MITT will help out to get the economy together !
I vote for OBAMA/ROMNEY working together to build a stronger america!!!
That would mean that both need to comromise. I doubt that Obama will be willing to do that.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798265 Nov 7, 2012
Does anyone really think Fox News is fair and balanced? I really wonder if some of them aren't shills for the libs and Obama and traitors like most of the rest.

O'Reilly makes me sick. He seems to think he's hot stuff but he is nothing but a pompous asshole who has appeared on "The View" and is constantly bragging about his wealth and selling his books.

Can't stand Megyn Kelly and that other blonde bimbo. Greta Von Susteran says "pulbican" rather than "Republican" and but seems to be about the only one who has done some investigative journalism.

Hannity is the best one imo but Fox needs to get rid of Juan Williams and that fat Democratic guy who wears suspenders who is on with that group in the afternoon. The blonde who was Bush's press secretary is very good btw and I'd like to see her have her own show. She is usually professional and seems very quick and intelligent and really is a classy lady who reminds me of Grace Kelly.

She makes Megyn Kelly and all the rest look like pure trash.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798266 Nov 7, 2012
OH, AND DOES SHE PAY YOU FOR VOTING FOR OBAMA TOO? LOL
AustralianObserv er

Cremorne, Australia

#798267 Nov 7, 2012
To the rest of the world, the United States is a very odd place. The idea that the modern Republican Party, which is so clearly focussed on establishing a regime which privileges only the super-wealthy (and then only in the short-term), can attract half the popular vote is extraordinary. Of course, it does so by pretending that its "tax cuts for the wealthy" mantra actually has benefits for the middle- and working-classes (and we've seen how well those "neo-liberal" policies work out). If that doesn't work, it simply encourages victims of neo-liberalism to direct their anger sideways at other disadvantaged people: immigrants, refugees, homeless people, etc. The same thing happens in my country, Australia, of course, but Australia is not so deeply divided along class boundaries as the United States, in part because its population has not been victimised by as much of the destructive neo-liberal program as its trans-Pacific friends. Those of us looking in from the outside shake our heads and wonder that the United States -- the "land of the free and the home of the brave" -- is so rapidly forsaking the Enlightenment and the Western world's faith in the scientific method and reasoned debate that a major political party can be overtaken by cranks and kooks who believe that it's God's will that gay people not marry and that women not have abortions, and that these issues are more pressing than overcoming disadvantage, inequality and environmental catastrophe. How anybody -- not least half the voting population -- could conceive of voting for the Republican Party in its present guise is a mysterious, horrific shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min mahz 50,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 17 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]