Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798220 Nov 7, 2012
I thought Karl Rove was going to slit his wrists at one point last night. It's 900 votes! 900 votes! Ooohhhiiiioooo!

Even the crazies were wondering who this nut was.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#798222 Nov 7, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No. They're Bush/Cheney suicides--unless Dick shoots someone else in the face. " The suicide rate among the nation’s active-duty military personnel has spiked this year, eclipsing the number of troops dying in battle and on pace to set a record annual high since the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan more than a decade ago, the Pentagon said Friday.
Suicides have increased even as the United States military has withdrawn from Iraq and stepped up efforts to provide mental health, drug and alcohol, and financial counseling services.
The military said Friday that there had been 154 suicides among active-duty troops through Thursday, a rate of nearly one each day this year. The figures were first reported this week by The Associated Press.
That number represents an 18 percent increase over the 130 active-duty military suicides for the same period in 2011. There were 123 suicides from January to early June in 2010, and 133 during that period in 2009, the Pentagon said."
So how does that explain another 3300 more a year? Is that liberal math?
Ashamed

Edmonton, Canada

#798223 Nov 7, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Well EXCUSE MMMMEEEEE!!! You FAILED to mention that YOUR taxes would go down at the same time! LOL But ,then again, neither has obamma. Hmmmm.
He broke his promise the first day of his first term when he raised the Tobacco tax!
NEXT!
Let me guess, you make more than 200,000 a year. Are you worried you won't have any extra to spend on your high class ladies of the night? Awwwwww,,,, poor baby, you a smoker too???? Luckily for you there's no tax on marajuana.......yet. And your not excused!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798224 Nov 7, 2012
I hope the first to suffer financially are all those uber wealthy undeserving CREEPS and DEVILS such as Barbara Walters and her crew along with all the filthy celebrity degenerates she caters to and gives a platform to on her show. OMG the dirty cheap Jew bragged she opened her pocketbook and donated $250,000.00 for the storm victims.

The media should be the next to pay through their roofs. Then I hope their networks through them all off the air and hire some qualified newscasters with integrity. That Samantha Gunthrie and the twin (?) lookalike on channel 4 is an irritating bimbo that should go immediately. We do not want to hear or see these idiots any longer nor hear them sing or dance. They are REPULSIVE and not even Americans. Go back to Australia you dingbat.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798225 Nov 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile 23 million people are unemployed or underemployed including pro choicers and gays and the Dow is down 312 points.
Lemmings line up in size places and no pushing .The cliff is wide enough for all of you.
Then why did the Republicans in the House & in state legislatures all across this country waste time writing, debating & voting on bills dealing with abortion, gay marriage?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798226 Nov 7, 2012
I've never see such a meltdown.

With neither side backing down, senior producers had to find a way to split the difference. One idea was for two members of the decision team, Mishkin and Fox’s digital politics editor Chris Stirewalt, to go on camera with Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier to squelch the doubts over the call. But then it was decided that Kelly would walk through the office and interview the decision team in the conference room.“This is Fox News,” an insider said,“so anytime there’s a chance to show off Megyn Kelly’s legs they’ll go for it.” The decision desk were given a three-minute warning that Kelly would be showing up.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2012/11/07/11...

I guess they figured they better show some eye candy or something to pacify their viewers.
Gluteus Maximus

Bethpage, NY

#798227 Nov 7, 2012
GvC01 wrote:
My congratulations to Mitt after a well fought campaign, a grand effort but you'll have to wait 4 more years until you can bring in the death penalty for gay marriage.
Today we should all be thanking the good lord for democracy and the forward thinking states of Colorado and Washington for the vote that really mattered on election night, the legalization of marijuana!
A joint may well be whats needed for the government to ease the pain of blowing $4 billion on the campaign trail, which I can't help think may have been better used to stimulate the economy or better still Romney's neglected wife Ann!
#BetterOffWithBarack
imbecilic hippie burnout...
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#798228 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When 30 million uninsured are added to the government teet and small businesses drop their employees' health benefits like hot potatoes adding God knows how many more to the government teet, hospitals and clinics are going to seem like death camps. Your wallet is going to be empty affording to pay for them all.
Good job there, dem. Your vote will come back to haunt you.
Miss Carol did you see where Puerto Rico voted to be our 51st state and Obama says we can trust him to do the will of the American people on this issue ?? What kind of a drain on the tax payer will that turn out to be ?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798229 Nov 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well don't tell Carol - she'd implode.
Too late, she has already imploded.
CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#798230 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby's heart starts beating in the womb even before the first two months.
Stopping a human heart from beating is murder.
Women who voted for Obama because of their private parts over people having jobs are pretty stupid and selfish.
A lot of young people didn't even vote. And those who voted for Obama apparently haven't started looking for a job yet. They're in for a big surprise.
Thanks for proving you're as slow on the uptake as they are, nuc. Good job.
Perhaps a biblical lesson ABORTION is necessary Carol...

Betty Bowers Explains Abortion to Everyone Else

&li st=UUS0AAs7t62rKfnrql2fbo9A &index=2&feature=plcp
Biden

Addison, IL

#798231 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly was that something?
I guess you can google it its been all over the news (the praising ) anyway
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#798232 Nov 7, 2012
Malia and Sasha Obama = Devil's Daughters
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#798233 Nov 7, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
The top 400 richest are worth $1.7 TRILLION!!
400 PEOPLE.
go buy a clue.........LOSER!
(did you hear? OBAMA WON AGAIN!)
LOL

1.7 Trillion???(thanks)

Did you FAIL (in your delirium) to see that number?

1.7 Trillion!!!(would fund about)

1 year of gov, then THEY would be broke=no more goodies.

NEXT!
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798234 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! At least you are honest and tell the truth about what your most important issues are.
Carol and the others kept trying to say that it was the economy.
It's not.
It's always about abortion and gay marriage.
Never seizes to amaze me.
Oh, and racism, almost forgot
You can get a job with Real Dumb Dave when your Obama Care money runs dry. Practice finding your ass with both hands so that you can know how to put tp on a roller like Real Dumb Dave.
Good luck to the both of you guys, you sure in the hell will needd it when 4 years is up. LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#798235 Nov 7, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree . Economist Thomas Sowell says Obama is a fascist and makes a good case for his claim.
So you reside in an alternate alternate reality where Obama is a Fascist.

Well everyone needs hobby, just don't pee on the grass.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#798236 Nov 7, 2012
GOD HELP AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Bush for all tyour problems.
Relax, Real Dumb Dave, and enjoy your walfare to work (not to work) checks for 4 more years. lol
If I were you tho, I would practice finding your lame ass with both hands, so that when his time in office is over with,and the Republicans put your lazy ass to work, you can actually do something, and make your mark on the world. Even if it is only puttiing tp on a roller. lol
I blame Bush for what he deserves to be blamed with. Too bad you right whiners can't. You have to search others to blame.

I work & earn my own keep. I pay my taxers & don't constantly whine about it.

It's called H I S T O R Y. You morons like to try to rewrite it but it won't work.
GOD HELP AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

#798237 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi debacle will probably continue to be swept under the rug.
SO TRUE!! OR BLAMED ON BUSH!!! LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#798238 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Present. Nothing out this way yet, maybe a little light rain, looks like a coastal although they are saying 2-5 inches by us overnight.
I hope the usual rightwingers are okay, only a handful showed up on Topix today. Homer feigns concern.
The purple thing on the weather channel was right over Great Gorge which is just a few miles over from you right? As the snow flies?

I was gonna send you a FEMA trailer thinking you could hook it up with an orange lead cord and a garden hose. The sht can just run out on the ground up there in Rural Route world right? That's how they did it in Mississippi.

Careful where you step!
Biden

Addison, IL

#798239 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Malia and Sasha Obama = Devil's Daughters
that's a low blow to talk about innocent children such a good Christian you are! What church do you attend again??

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#798240 Nov 7, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA! <------ Genius!
Romney. Loser!
carol. Angry.
Hey loser!
Four more years with a genius in the White House!
It's gonna be great!
Whoop Whoop Whoop!
Democrats rule! We win! You lose again!
You forgot 'bitter'.'jealous', and 'heartbroken'.

It's a shame so many will react to Obama's re-election by squirreling away their capital, expatriating themselves, and sending more jobs overseas for a quick buck, rather than re-investing in America, but we do have some patriots who aren't as concerned with increasing their yearly profit margin, as they are about increasing America's productivity.

America's going to be fine as frog hair - we always make the best of bad situations, in the long run.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Scrutiny 178,113
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min D-U-H 49,883
hy 40 min badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••