Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,781 - 738,800 of 1,095,678 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fool yourself, Obama took advantage of a desperate situation. Where has Obama been while the people in NY are still without food, water and shelter, and with a snowstorm comming?
He never lets a good crisis go to waste.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You're on your own there, Deb. Murder cannot be legal - it's a contradiction in terms.
Facts matter.
:)
Kinda like fetal homicide:

Latin: homo human being + Latin: caedere to cut, kill

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fool yourself, Obama took advantage of a desperate situation. Where has Obama been while the people in NY are still without food, water and shelter, and with a snowstorm comming?
Winning.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Ashamed wrote:
I find it very interesting that there is so much blame put in Obama for the state if the country. It certainly will take longer than his first term (and now his second) to clean up the horrific mess BUSH left the country in!! Seems everyone has forgotten that. And as far as an increase in taxes, the majority wants this war, the money has to come from somewhere.... It's about time the poor had a break, let the wealthy pay for a change, maybe then real change will come because we all know when the wealthy speak , government listens!
I feel bad for the person who will have to clean up the mess that Obama leaves.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TWO GUYS ARE KILLIN' ME, HERE... TAKE NO PRISONERS... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH..
The Hague be damned!

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_quarter" ;

A dead enemy doesn't come back for more.
THE DEBIL

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL IS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE U.S. BECOMING GREECE. CAN IT BE ITALY THE WEEK AFTER THAT?
Ashamed

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all keep saying that!How will raising taxes on the "wealthy" put more money in my pocket? Please explain.
More from the wealthy means less coming out of mine, thus more in mine. Think before you speak
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gets to name how many to the Supreme Court?
we don't know but i'll bet scalia is going to try to hang on until he turns to dust...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He might like to but I don't think Chaingang Charlie has a snowballs chance. It appears that Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer (D) is interested and his stock is proven. On the (R) side Adam Putnam is a natural, either would be very capable as governor.
Grayson will do well in the US House and could perhaps replace Nelson in the Senate in six years when Nelson retires at 76 yoa.
Grayson wouldn't be a good governor__at least not in our state, he'd choke one of those panhandle morons to death and wind up in Raiford.
Let's see if President Obama gives him a job; Charlies been introducing the President at all the rallies here. Yes, Grayson would be better than Nelson, whatever happened to Kendrick Meek?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The 'unborn' are not voters. Women are.
Deal with it.
So human life, like blacks, are reduced to votes.

I get it.

You're a liberal.
THE DEBIL

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gets to name how many to the Supreme Court?
YES! DEBIL HAD MOMENTARILY FO'GOTTEN. ONE A YEAR FO' FOUR YEARS. FOUR BIG BLACK WOMEN WOULD BE CRUNCHY... LIKE, THE SUPREMES... "GUIL-TEE! MOTHERFCUKER!! HANG HIS ASS!"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to whine. You've got years of practice..
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove yourself to be a phoney. I accept the fact nobama will be president for 4 more years, but you as usual dodged and danced about the separation of powers. president nobama can pass nothing with out the support of both houses of congress. He can not issue an executive order raising taxes for some and reducing them for others. You wish he could.
Peace
KMA
Biden

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
The death toll from Obama's Katrina has climbed to 111. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?! Has his FEMA bureaucracy done anything yet?
who do you think he is Jesus?? Tell Romney to go help he lost and has plenty of time on his hands. He's a big spender and millionaire shouldn't he donate millions to rebuild New York and New Jersey ???
Maybe he would of won if he wasn't so old fashion and clearly doesn't give a dam about helping those in need

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for the person who will have to clean up the mess that Obama leaves.
That's assuming there will be anybody left to clean it up.

Have you forgotten the Arab Spring?
Patriot

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

HiQ

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Mitt (Vagina) Romney? Perhaps his plan was to rape and murder America until he has nightmares of blood spilling onto his floor.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
APPLAUSE!!!!!
It is nice to hear you admit that president nobama accomplished nothing of note his first term. Maybe just maybe he will do a little better is second term. He can not do worse.
Peace
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today? Fried spam on white?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

scalia, thomas, and kennedy are all 76
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>we don't know but i'll bet scalia is going to try to hang on until he turns to dust...
Citizens United has to be overturned.

Limbaugh is having a total meltdown!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••