Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,939)

Showing posts 738,761 - 738,780 of1,078,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was shocked when that happened. Everyone here thought it would go romney! Stupid fck.
Here meaning what? Your neighborhood or this thread?

I've sensed for at least a couple weeks that Da Bammy would win handily and I think most moderates and left leaners felt the same confidence. The 47% statement hurt Mitt in a big way as did Paul Ryan who's a pizz poor liar__Ryan's elected career is likely history and he'll retire as a lobbyist.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest thing you've ever said!!
Your lies have always been very creative!!
Did you hear california went to obama? Wow!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

poor fred...just came in:

Paul Izzo @PaulIzzo2
Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He might like to but I don't think Chaingang Charlie has a snowballs chance. It appears that Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer (D) is interested and his stock is proven. On the (R) side Adam Putnam is a natural, either would be very capable as governor.
Grayson will do well in the US House and could perhaps replace Nelson in the Senate in six years when Nelson retires at 76 yoa.
Grayson wouldn't be a good governor__at least not in our state, he'd choke one of those panhandle morons to death and wind up in Raiford.
Remember that Dyer was deceitful in putting the tv on the I-4 side of the new arena - that last minute design change just happened to fit in the hole that was there all along.. I don't want that track record. Maybe Sink would run again?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

No Mo Obamas wrote:
Barack Obama can be offended all he wants. He no longer gets a free pass and he's going to be made to give the taxpayers an honest days work for his outrageous pay and spending and all the mooching he and those racist daughters of his have done.
No more coaching of Sasha Obama's BASKETBALL TEAM AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE! No more Spring Breaks for those kids and their paid for nasty freaky friends!
Did you all read about the suspicious SUICIDE of the SECRET SERVICE GUY?
Just what was Malia Obama and her nasty friends doing in Oaxaca, Mexico anyway. That entire trip is being investigated in a lawsuit and the Obamas HAVE FAILED HAND OVER THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED.
This behavior is just what Hillary Clinton did when she "lost files." These people are criminals imo of the highest crimes and the truth will come out. Those kids could have been taking drugs and weapons in and out of Mexico.
Isn't it convenient how Boy Barry can simply say we've all agreed families are off limits and nobody stops to question anything? He's been using those kids and that whole family STINKS to high heaven. They are immoral, lying stinking thieves and moochers and Marion Robinson started it with her BAD SEEDS!
Why is it that the Dem's families are off-limits, but the Repubs families are fair game?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy my own health insurance.
You said you were waving good bye. Do it & get the f*ck out of here.
There you go again, lying your ass off. Post the link where i said i was waving goodbye. Stupid fck.

Sorry, but your mooching ass is stuck with me.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is legalized murder. Deal with that.
You're on your own there, Deb. Murder cannot be legal - it's a contradiction in terms.

Facts matter.

:)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The two big whiners, emmam and gunner, CT and CA!!
They should move to a red state.
You shouldn't have masterbated all night. You're stinking up the place.
Ashamed

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I find it very interesting that there is so much blame put in Obama for the state if the country. It certainly will take longer than his first term (and now his second) to clean up the horrific mess BUSH left the country in!! Seems everyone has forgotten that. And as far as an increase in taxes, the majority wants this war, the money has to come from somewhere.... It's about time the poor had a break, let the wealthy pay for a change, maybe then real change will come because we all know when the wealthy speak , government listens!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side.
Now your son will have a healthcare policy in case he gets hurt in your basement.
And you get to keep your obamaphone.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
Obamacare survived!!
Americans proved they know what's best!!
Now time to raise taxes on the wealthy.
God Bless America!!
Y'all keep saying that!How will raising taxes on the "wealthy" put more money in my pocket? Please explain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you credit.
You showed up, while many of your wingmates have run off and are in hiding.
I wouldn't miss you making a fool of yourself.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ya think that Obama will actually get a budget passed during this term?
Yes, as soon as he raises the debt ceiling a few Trillion.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
It's clear who the true fkn kkkowards are.
And it's not a surprise at all when you stop and think about which tea bag azzholes are absent.
Wassamatta boo boo! Yer "boy" stayed in. You are still a mad simpleton and you have no idea why!?!?!

“See how you are?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the Dem's families are off-limits, but the Repubs families are fair game?
Were Limbaugh and McCain under the impression that Chelsea Clinton was Republican?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Here meaning what? Your neighborhood or this thread?
I've sensed for at least a couple weeks that Da Bammy would win handily and I think most moderates and left leaners felt the same confidence. The 47% statement hurt Mitt in a big way as did Paul Ryan who's a pizz poor liar__Ryan's elected career is likely history and he'll retire as a lobbyist.
"Here" meaning sarcasm. Geesh.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
god's plan i guess...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have masterbated all night. You're stinking up the place.
wow...how do you masturbate??
Steves predictions

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

and some market advice

Obamacare will also spell economic turmoil with numerous new taxes coming in, which is going to be a real wake on the economy, dividends, capital gains, on medical devices, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, all of that is going to weigh on the economy.

This is going to be very chaotic in the next two years with Obamacare and very devastating for health care and the economy. The market in real terms, is going to continue to tread water for the next couple of years.

Maybe we will get a break with the next congressional elections, who knows? In the meantime, the market is going to tread water and go down in real terms like it did in the 1970s and early 1980s. That not good for pensions, that is not good for anyone.

With more economic gloom on the horizon, experts advise that you should always have a portion of your portfolio in gold, 5 percent or 7 percent. But unless you are very nimble and skilled trader I would not try to trade that because even if the trend line is up, you can get whipsawed especially if you are using leverage, using margin whipsawed very easily.

In terms of stocks, especially for your retirement funds, you should not panic and try to time the market. Emotions are your enemy. For retirement funds, just stay steady; keep putting a certain amount in each month, quarter or however you wish to do it on a timely basis, consistent basis.
Ray

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

We need to raise the voting age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,761 - 738,780 of1,078,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Terry rigsby 48,845
Chicago Train Robbery 29 min ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
Strategy 31 min USA-NOLongerNo-1 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Taeb 67,880
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 35 min KidsRBiteSizedLuvdByCrocs 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min SpaceBlues 45,762
Stretch of Chicago roadway named for Mandela 43 min MandelaWasAsamboMurderer 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search