Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#798097 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today? Fried spam on white?
spam puree

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798098 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha!! great minds!
Only if you ignore the incorrect use of "too".

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#798099 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
He gave his money to charity, more than Obama and Biden combined!

Harry Reed was wrong, Romney did paid his taxes! Reed never was asked to apologize by the liberal media.

Westerville, OH

#798100 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
Had you seen Obama's college transcripts?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#798101 Nov 7, 2012
Donald Trump (votes equals a loss Revolution). Right wing extremist along with wife cheating Newt Gingrich. Sore loser.
Ashamed

Edmonton, Canada

#798103 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for the person who will have to clean up the mess that Obama leaves.
You will feel bad for that person , providing of course that you vote for him, otherwise you will bash him just like your bashing Obama..once again the American arrogance shines brightly.

Westerville, OH

#798104 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Martinezjose1i,, You are joking right?? I am one of the million plus that does not have health insurance.. The place i work doesnt offer it.. BTW-->I am totally awake,, I am usually a Republican.. BUT I just Could stand Romney..Something about him.. Seems very fake..Like he is hiding something..Too bad you dont have a Tmail box.. to talk privately about this.. I feel like i had no choice,, Being in the situation I am in, as regards to personal life.. Everyone has their reasons..
You have no health insurance?

Do you know what your penalty will be?

No? I knew so!

Westerville, OH

#798106 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Martinezjose1i,, You are joking right?? I am one of the million plus that does not have health insurance.. The place i work doesnt offer it.. BTW-->I am totally awake,, I am usually a Republican.. BUT I just Could stand Romney..Something about him.. Seems very fake..Like he is hiding something..Too bad you dont have a Tmail box.. to talk privately about this.. I feel like i had no choice,, Being in the situation I am in, as regards to personal life.. Everyone has their reasons..
Romney was not totally conservative that was his problem, another MaCain!

After he attacked Herman Cain, Santorum and the others!

Actually, Hermain Cain was the fist liberal target! No blacks allowed in the Republican Party!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#798108 Nov 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Dyer was deceitful in putting the tv on the I-4 side of the new arena - that last minute design change just happened to fit in the hole that was there all along.. I don't want that track record. Maybe Sink would run again?
Sink is finished with elected office__she would have made a terrific governor though but that was then.

Hah, yeah Buddy has a shifty side for sure and that's actually a plus for governing this effed up state. His strength is that he can get elected___no politician is perfect.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798110 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i know...i am actually listening by choice today!
Have the tv on in the other room, just heard him bleeting like a stuck pig.

Westerville, OH

#798111 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>You are entitled to your opinion, you see him as the anti-christ, I see him as an inept buffoon.
He is both!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#798112 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
She should have won last time, it was pretty close. Not familiar with Buddy Dyer. Maybe Mitt will come to Florida!!
We already have a venture capitalist in office, and isn't he going to run for re-election? Maybe Mitt can complete the flip of his flop and run as a moderate independent. Hey - a Mitt/Christ ticket, there ya go!
Biden

Chicago, IL

#798113 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney asked people to donate supplies and money at his rallies, what did Obama do?
Good he needs to do something he needs to donate supplies and money from his off shore bank accounts. OBAMA WON that's what he was doing I'm sure he will get back to helping the people who are really in need. He always helps the needy that's why he was re-elected

Westerville, OH

#798115 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Ryan/Boehner cliff? The one Boehner already said he would not negotiate?

The Republicans will want zero done to increase revenues. The Democrats will want to eliminate the Bush tax cut to the wealthy.

Boehner/Ryan will uphold their Norquist pledge instead of help America by negotiating.

They learned nothing from the election.
Obama won by mere three million votes!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798116 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
scalia, thomas, and kennedy are all 76
I thought Scalia was over 80. Whose retiring? Ruth Ginsburg and Kennedy?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#798117 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today? Fried spam on white?
"silly"
Fried spam on white? Not a bad choice, but I will settle for a French dip and fries and slaw. Spam is to damn expensive,$5.69 for a 12 oz can, more than $7.00 a lb. Boneless rib eyes are on sale for $6.99 per lb.
Actually lunch will be at home today.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798118 Nov 7, 2012
dem wrote:
Republicans declare number one priority.
Make Obama a two term president.
Lol
Maybe President Obama will give Mitt a job! He hired Hillary, so you never know!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798119 Nov 7, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Donald Trump (votes equals a loss Revolution). Right wing extremist along with wife cheating Newt Gingrich. Sore loser.
I wish the networks would stop giving that blowhard attention and airtime.
Biden

Chicago, IL

#798122 Nov 7, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave his money to charity, more than Obama and Biden combined!
Harry Reed was wrong, Romney did paid his taxes! Reed never was asked to apologize by the liberal media.
he should he's a millionaire with plenty to spare. Obama was the average American from humble beginnings that worked his way thru college he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Why should Harry reed apologize?? How many times have people disrespected or lied on our president ??
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#798123 Nov 7, 2012
Where did Homer go?

His area appears to be getting some heavy snowfall at present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min well 50,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,477
Amy 10-24 3 hr your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 7 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]