Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,561 - 738,580 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
thru 2014

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

2 "WORSE" JUDGMENTS to USA .....& WHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Romney Is A Loser

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney's lying azz loss. Racist whites are mad. LOL
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly can go too. I am so sick of her loud shrieking and inability to read the news from her teleprompter. She places emphasis on the words like a dumb ass kid learning to read and it is so irritating to listen to when she gets UPSET at what she's READING! Sounds like she's going to have a stroke and she gets on my last nerve! Then the personal idiotic remarks by these females negates anything they've been reporting on!
Megyn is as bad as the other females when it comes to fishing for compliments from the males. Fox News does have more attractive TELEPROMPTER READERS but that is where it ends. Affirmative Action must end and we see every time you turn on the tv!
Bill O'Reilley is another annoying sob who needs to go. He is worse than Donald Trump the way he's always promoting himself btw.
more common ground...we're finally bridging the tard gap

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obamacare survived!!
Americans proved they know what's best!!
Now time to raise taxes on the wealthy.
God Bless America!!
"nutsucker"
Other than letting all the tax breaks end as scheduled how in the hell is president nobama going to raise taxes on anyone. The house is going to agree? Fortunately the president and senate need agreement with the house to raise taxes.
Continue to gloat. That is one thing you do well.
Peace
KMA
GOODBYE AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected because America saw that Romney didn't stand for the voter and Ryan didn't stand for the people.
OBAMA GOT RE-ELECTED BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, FOR ABORTIONS AND GAY MARRIAGE. LET'S TELL THE TRUTH HERE.. PLEASE!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
7.5 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Guatemala.
romney's fault
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Bill Clinton carried Obama down the field. how sad that so many were influenced to vote style over subtance, by a serial liar. and so many--whether from gulping the liberal Kool-Aid, approving his class war rhetoric, or being more interested in Honey-Boo-Boo than the well-being of their country-- ignored Obama's abysmal record, his continuous "it was Bush's fault" blame game and in spite of benghazi and just because he appeared looking presidential for a 5 minute photo op after the hurricane, they voted for him.
so now, without his non-stop campaigning, maybe Obama will actually DO the job he was supposed to do four years ago. i.e. instead of merely spending our money with an open check book, meet with the economic commission that he himself set up in order to create REAL jobs; or actually attend security briefings and hopefully not be "flexible" with Russia where he is decimating our military for empty promises.
but my guess is Obama will no longer pretend to be anything but far left and will use the next four years to weaken the military and probably push amnesty for illegals through. and I can picture Michelle already packing away for her next fabulous vacation since she had to forego one just for this one summer.
it will be interesting to note the reaction if without doctoring the unemployment numbers, they keep going up as predicted and without controlling the stock market, it slides back, while family expenses continue to rise and income continues to fall. and then the full negative consequences of ObamaCare will hit—too late.
so we--meaning my family--will now make choices for the future based on our current Cadillac health plan being forcibly ditched for a very mediocre plan and like friends in Scotland--having enough cash to pay for quality care when we don't want to wait months and sometimes years for treatments Americans now take for granted as routine.
i also won't waste any more time preaching to or trying to educate the tone-deaf choir here. LOL--like the looney lefties will anyway now go back to volunteering their time for the greater good—maybe even Lily should get a nobel peace prize. the dumbing down of America is no more obvious than here.
i hope Obama gets taxes raised on the wealthy, including the Hollywierd hypocrites like SJP--and still sees revenues fall. as a citizen with wealth considered to be in upper middle income bracket, I can't just leave the country as many uber rich will do (like Denise Rich). but we WILL be looking to reduce investments, assets, etc--in other words, we will join "the takers," whenever and wherever possible. This will be the new normal, mediocre input with government guaranteed outcome.
if you thought Velma Hart was exhausted defending Obama in 2010, you're all about to become comatose.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-575460...
I thought you got killed in the storm. Now that you're still alive,(if you want to call what you do "living")
You lost, we won, now argo fy
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

where's gunner and fred?

wait...i don't wanna know
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

GOODBYE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE GOOD THING, THE DUDE CAN'T GET A THIRD TERM IN OFFICE. lol
SEE, THE COUNTRY IS LOOKING BETTER ALREADY.
yet

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
Won't be long before emaam eats enough shit to claim topix victory.
Can you stop humping just for one day? After all your guy won. You should be gloating like homer.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

amazed wrote:
An electorial landslide!
let's not forget the 2,685,965 more popular votes he got...and they're not all counted yet
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>NRA website is strangely silent...not sure i like that.
If Obama gets his way, possession of a firearm will be a federal offense by 2016.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>If one of the requirements to vote was to have a job, Romney would've won by a landslide.
Not if the requirement was to have a job in America....Romney would still have been shit out of luck, then.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mooching Marion Robinson needs to back her bags and move back to her home in Chicago. She is the most hated grandmother EVER to reside in the White House and the lying racist moocher lied four years ago about her plans and why she might move to the White House, hemming and hawing as if she really didn't want to but was so needed to care for those stinking mooching grandaughters.

Now those mooching grandaughters have shown the world how much they do not need their grandmother. They have the Secret Service taking Mooching Malia to Oaxaca, Mexico with TWELVE of her gd friends (bought just like daddy has to buy his votes) and Sasha has daddy and the Secret Service coaching her basketball team at the scandal-ridden Sidewell Friends School.

Good riddance Mooching Marion Robinson and your free-loading relatives. YOUR BILL IS OVERDUE and you must pay YOUR FAIR SHARE!

Obama may find himself very sorry that he won this election since he and his family have been exposed and we only know SOME of their dirty deeds! Just wait until what is in the dark comes to light! LOL!

Chelsea Clinton didn't get a free pass nor did the Bush daughters but those MOOCHERS have. The Obamas will be watched like hawks and the media needs to start asking questions.

Looks like Malia and Daddy have a VERY INTIMATE father/daughter relationship and all that TUCKING IN AT NIGHT must still be going on. No wonder the thirteen year old looks like THIRTY and dresses like a ho in the skimpy outfits and skin tight pants. Daddy loves his little mini-Michelle ho, ho, ho!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected because America saw that Romney didn't stand for the voter and Ryan didn't stand for the people.
We must be greatful to Murderdock and Akin for talking about rape everyday and telling women they'd be forced to have a rapists baby.
The women woke up and went and voted Democrat.
I kept telling Carol this; that the American women who fought long and hard for years will not be going back into the back rooms anymore.
18 women in the Senate now! We need more women in politics, not white men who want to live in the 1950's
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have no concerns of a pregnant woman dying because some right wing hospital; refuses to abort the fetus that is killing her.
You should seek some professional help. I am an ER Physician and can think of no condition that would be allowed to go unchecked(by any Physician I have ever met or heard of) if it was the sole option to save the pregnant mother's life. Those most common being uncontrollable uterine/placental hemorrhaging, eclampsia or uncontrollable high output cardiac failure.

NOT delivering or aborting a fetus as you contend would NEVER be prevented at ANY hospital if deemed by a Physician to be the only viable life saving treatment.

And NOTE: I have in 30 years of practice NEVER had a "Hospital" "tell" me how to save a life,close a wound or treat any case. It is the Physician BTW that determines the type of care/practice of medicine the patient receives, not a right wing hospital!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Most union workers are underworked and overpaid because they know they can't get fired. Where's the incentive to be productive? Business owners are tired of it. Chinese workers are just grateful to have a decent job.
Union workers are paid fairly and work hard...STOP THE CLASS WARFARE RICHY RICH..........You desk sitters do no work and get paid millions......CHINESE WORKERS ARE SLAVES AND GET TREATED LIKE IT......I know you richy rich slime want that in USA BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN..........

A DECENT JOB IS ONE THAT PAYS ENOUGH TO LVIE GOOD ON AND MAKE IT SO ONE DAY YOU CAN RETIRE........Not the few bowls of rice a day the chinese workers get.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you got killed in the storm. Now that you're still alive,(if you want to call what you do "living")
You lost, we won, now argo fy
What the hell is that smell?

Oh...hi lily.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
where's gunner and fred?
wait...i don't wanna know
Gunner went with his "pals" to Staten Island to help the people.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stop humping just for one day? After all your guy won. You should be gloating like homer.
say uncle...say it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search