Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
738,541 - 738,560 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#797776 Nov 7, 2012
Carol wrote:
Won't be long before emaam eats enough shit to claim topix victory.
Can you stop humping just for one day? After all your guy won. You should be gloating like homer.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797777 Nov 7, 2012
amazed wrote:
An electorial landslide!
let's not forget the 2,685,965 more popular votes he got...and they're not all counted yet
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797779 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>NRA website is strangely silent...not sure i like that.
If Obama gets his way, possession of a firearm will be a federal offense by 2016.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797780 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>If one of the requirements to vote was to have a job, Romney would've won by a landslide.
Not if the requirement was to have a job in America....Romney would still have been shit out of luck, then.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#797781 Nov 7, 2012
Mooching Marion Robinson needs to back her bags and move back to her home in Chicago. She is the most hated grandmother EVER to reside in the White House and the lying racist moocher lied four years ago about her plans and why she might move to the White House, hemming and hawing as if she really didn't want to but was so needed to care for those stinking mooching grandaughters.

Now those mooching grandaughters have shown the world how much they do not need their grandmother. They have the Secret Service taking Mooching Malia to Oaxaca, Mexico with TWELVE of her gd friends (bought just like daddy has to buy his votes) and Sasha has daddy and the Secret Service coaching her basketball team at the scandal-ridden Sidewell Friends School.

Good riddance Mooching Marion Robinson and your free-loading relatives. YOUR BILL IS OVERDUE and you must pay YOUR FAIR SHARE!

Obama may find himself very sorry that he won this election since he and his family have been exposed and we only know SOME of their dirty deeds! Just wait until what is in the dark comes to light! LOL!

Chelsea Clinton didn't get a free pass nor did the Bush daughters but those MOOCHERS have. The Obamas will be watched like hawks and the media needs to start asking questions.

Looks like Malia and Daddy have a VERY INTIMATE father/daughter relationship and all that TUCKING IN AT NIGHT must still be going on. No wonder the thirteen year old looks like THIRTY and dresses like a ho in the skimpy outfits and skin tight pants. Daddy loves his little mini-Michelle ho, ho, ho!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797782 Nov 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected because America saw that Romney didn't stand for the voter and Ryan didn't stand for the people.
We must be greatful to Murderdock and Akin for talking about rape everyday and telling women they'd be forced to have a rapists baby.
The women woke up and went and voted Democrat.
I kept telling Carol this; that the American women who fought long and hard for years will not be going back into the back rooms anymore.
18 women in the Senate now! We need more women in politics, not white men who want to live in the 1950's
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#797783 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have no concerns of a pregnant woman dying because some right wing hospital; refuses to abort the fetus that is killing her.
You should seek some professional help. I am an ER Physician and can think of no condition that would be allowed to go unchecked(by any Physician I have ever met or heard of) if it was the sole option to save the pregnant mother's life. Those most common being uncontrollable uterine/placental hemorrhaging, eclampsia or uncontrollable high output cardiac failure.

NOT delivering or aborting a fetus as you contend would NEVER be prevented at ANY hospital if deemed by a Physician to be the only viable life saving treatment.

And NOTE: I have in 30 years of practice NEVER had a "Hospital" "tell" me how to save a life,close a wound or treat any case. It is the Physician BTW that determines the type of care/practice of medicine the patient receives, not a right wing hospital!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#797784 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Most union workers are underworked and overpaid because they know they can't get fired. Where's the incentive to be productive? Business owners are tired of it. Chinese workers are just grateful to have a decent job.
Union workers are paid fairly and work hard...STOP THE CLASS WARFARE RICHY RICH..........You desk sitters do no work and get paid millions......CHINESE WORKERS ARE SLAVES AND GET TREATED LIKE IT......I know you richy rich slime want that in USA BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN..........

A DECENT JOB IS ONE THAT PAYS ENOUGH TO LVIE GOOD ON AND MAKE IT SO ONE DAY YOU CAN RETIRE........Not the few bowls of rice a day the chinese workers get.....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#797785 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you got killed in the storm. Now that you're still alive,(if you want to call what you do "living")
You lost, we won, now argo fy
What the hell is that smell?

Oh...hi lily.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797787 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
where's gunner and fred?
wait...i don't wanna know
Gunner went with his "pals" to Staten Island to help the people.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797788 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stop humping just for one day? After all your guy won. You should be gloating like homer.
say uncle...say it...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797789 Nov 7, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie! Homer isn't gloating.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#797790 Nov 7, 2012
President Obama will accomplish a lot during second term. He will go down in the history books as one of our greatest Presidents.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797791 Nov 7, 2012
Kahuna wrote:
<quoted text>You should seek some professional help. I am an ER Physician and can think of no condition that would be allowed to go unchecked(by any Physician I have ever met or heard of) if it was the sole option to save the pregnant mother's life. Those most common being uncontrollable uterine/placental hemorrhaging, eclampsia or uncontrollable high output cardiac failure.
NOT delivering or aborting a fetus as you contend would NEVER be prevented at ANY hospital if deemed by a Physician to be the only viable life saving treatment.
And NOTE: I have in 30 years of practice NEVER had a "Hospital" "tell" me how to save a life,close a wound or treat any case. It is the Physician BTW that determines the type of care/practice of medicine the patient receives, not a right wing hospital!
and what if it became the law...you might go to jail on principle and good for you, but there are others ....
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#797792 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
I thought you got killed in the storm. Now that you're still alive,(if you want to call what you do "living")
You lost, we won, now argo fy
Actually, the whole USA lost...again.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#797794 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
We must be greatful to Murderdock and Akin for talking about rape everyday and telling women they'd be forced to have a rapists baby.
The women woke up and went and voted Democrat.
I kept telling Carol this; that the American women who fought long and hard for years will not be going back into the back rooms anymore.
18 women in the Senate now! We need more women in politics, not white men who want to live in the 1950's
they have some very large shoes to shoot don't they?

tough to miss...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797795 Nov 7, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you have no concerns of a pregnant woman dying because some right wing hospital; refuses to abort the fetus that is killing her.
Oh please...It's common knowledge that over 95% of abortions are performed simply as a method of birth control. You sure are ignorant for a former honorable member of the military...oh yeah, that's right. You're not. You dodged the draft and think people who join the United States Navy are "sissies". Sorry...my bad.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797796 Nov 7, 2012
I think Romney should hand over his 12 million person jobs plan to the president post haste.

Who knows, maybe it's a good plan?
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#797798 Nov 7, 2012
Incest most often occurs in families where the perpetrator is well known to the victim, ie. a parent or a relative!

Incest often begins when the child reaches puberty!

Oprah Winfrey claims to have been a victim of incest and was IMPREGNATED by a RELATIVE! She gave birth to a baby boy but the child died shortly afterwards. Oprah did not want this child and the death should have been investigated as a possible child abuse case!

Barack Obama made a revolting remark four years ago in connection with abortion and not wanting his daughters to be burdened with unwanted pregnancies!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#797799 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs are sent overseas because foreigners have proven to be better, more efficient workers and by sending the jobs overseas, companies don't have to deal with the corrupt labor unions.
Jobs are sent overseas, because the short-range profits are higher when you don't have to pay a living wage, provide for job safety, or worry about trashing the environment.

Long-term, however, you can see where that got us...

If the 1% want a thriving America, it needs to invest in America.

Bring the jobs home, and America will work again.

Pretty simple, really....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 46 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE