Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797860 Nov 7, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much your fine and prison time for not having health insurance? I bet you have no clue!
Do not worry, you will find out very quick when the IRS come knocking on your door.
And soon but too late you will wakeup and realize that elections have consequences!
$675.00 and no one is knocking on anyone's door liar. This was Mitts plan, and everyone is insured in Massachusetts now; that is the goal.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797861 Nov 7, 2012
HUH? WHAT??? ALREADY????
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797863 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won, Alan Grayson headed back to Congress and Allen West kicked to the curb, what do you think? She should be drinking champagne today.
You left out Sacajawea Warren.
endtime

AOL

#797864 Nov 7, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#797865 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Things to do list:
1. Book that trip to Greece so I can get acclimated to what is yet to come.
2. Move more jobs overseas to avoid the brutal anti-business measures coming down the pipeline.
3. Buy a moped and get ready for $10 per gallon gas.
4. Convert all investments to Chinese stocks.
5. Write a book titled "The day Iran nuked Israel" and be the first to market with a book on this subject.
6. Cancel any and all retirement plans.
7. Create a new household budget based on unemployment wages.
8. Seek out suitable caves for alternate living potential. Beat others in claiming rights to the cave.
You're slow. Romney already did #2 and #4 seven years ago.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797866 Nov 7, 2012
HE ALREADY WON? WELL, GODDAM!

CAR-OL... OH, CAR-OL... DEBIL GOT SOME MEDICINE FO' YOU TO TAKE...

G'HEAD, TAKE IT!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#797867 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, did you see the kittens I posted for you?
I'm a little more concerned about the fiscal cliff we're about to go off. Look. You can almost see it from here.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797868 Nov 7, 2012
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you angry when people make up stories and lie?
You do it all day.
I see you're from Chicago, the most corrupt city in the nation. That plus the fact that you're a Obama supporter ghetto-rat gives you zero credibility.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797869 Nov 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican soul searching today
No soul searching, just resigned to four more years of the same mediocre government we have now.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#797870 Nov 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Today? I've been trying to find one since Reagan.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797871 Nov 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT MUST BE A LONELY OCCUPATION?
carol

Orlando, FL

#797872 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won, Alan Grayson headed back to Congress and Allen West kicked to the curb, what do you think? She should be drinking champagne today.
We are so screwed.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797873 Nov 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you feel Romney failed to make the grade?
Because he's not as likable as Obama. Hell, I don't even like the guy. Think he's a phoney. I just thought of him as the lesser of two evils.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#797874 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But to hell with the unborn and babies in the process of being born killed upon arrival. Right, Lily?
Just a victory for women.
We are so screwed.
The 'unborn' are not voters. Women are.

Deal with it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#797875 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! At least you are honest and tell the truth about what your most important issues are.
Carol and the others kept trying to say that it was the economy.
It's not.
It's always about abortion and gay marriage.
Never seizes to amaze me.
Oh, and racism, almost forgot
Everything seizes you Lily? Just wish it was your lieberal mouth once in a while.....

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#797876 Nov 7, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much your fine and prison time for not having health insurance? I bet you have no clue!
Do not worry, you will find out very quick when the IRS come knocking on your door.
And soon but too late you will wakeup and realize that elections have consequences!
Martinezjose1i,, You are joking right?? I am one of the million plus that does not have health insurance.. The place i work doesnt offer it.. BTW-->I am totally awake,, I am usually a Republican.. BUT I just Could stand Romney..Something about him.. Seems very fake..Like he is hiding something..Too bad you dont have a Tmail box.. to talk privately about this.. I feel like i had no choice,, Being in the situation I am in, as regards to personal life.. Everyone has their reasons..
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797877 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just the fallout of reaping what we have sown.
It hasn't even started yet.
You obviously mean "raping" what you have sown? IT'S STARTED, CAROL, OH, IT'S STARTED ALL RIGHT!!! THERE'S A CUTE L'IL BABY SLIPPIN' OUT THAT WOMAN'S BIRTH CANAL AN' DEBIL IS COMPELLED TO GO STICK IT IN THE FACE WITH SCISSORS REPEATEDLY. "DIE, YOU L'IL BASTARD, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!"
carol

Orlando, FL

#797878 Nov 7, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all well and good but the fiscal cliff is coming up in 3 mths or so and that's when compromise is needed. After all for some strange reason the congress is still Republican. While Obama I will grant you is not the best negotiator when dealing with the right, people like the "Boner" guy need start behaving like elected officials to make government work.
And you don't get it with this:
Boehner has made it clear, however, that he intends to stand firm against any income tax increases, which Obama's Democrats contend are essential to any viable deal.
Only the House is Republican. The fiscal cliff is coming faster than you think. The Senate and this president will make sure of it.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#797879 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Sacajawea Warren.
Peppy demonstrates why Romney & Scott Brown got their asses kicked in the election.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797881 Nov 7, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you feel Romney failed to make the grade?
I actually think Obama is a pretty cool guy. I just question his leadership abilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,990
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,484
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]