Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,928)

Showing posts 738,541 - 738,560 of1,078,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What we passed up yesterday became very evident in Romney's concession speech.
Not only did he continue to stay upbeat and positive but conservatives in the audience clapped when he said he would continue to pray for the president, his wife and two lovely daughters.
That's what we passed up.
Liberals would have been burning something to the ground.
That's all well and good but the fiscal cliff is coming up in 3 mths or so and that's when compromise is needed. After all for some strange reason the congress is still Republican. While Obama I will grant you is not the best negotiator when dealing with the right, people like the "Boner" guy need start behaving like elected officials to make government work.

And you don't get it with this:
Boehner has made it clear, however, that he intends to stand firm against any income tax increases, which Obama's Democrats contend are essential to any viable deal.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs were sent overseas for one reason and one reason only... GREED! There was a time when the cost of a thing was not so important, but the quality of its manufacture was. The U.S. cannot become isolationists. That has never worked for any lengthy period. But in the same vein, we need to push our elected officials for reciprocal tariffs on imported goods. When our cars go to japan, it takes days for each one to be inspected to make sure it can be used there. If we were to do the same, you would be able to drive across the Pacific in a matter of weeks for the ships backed up to Asia. NAFTA is all well and good, in principal. The reality of it is that the Central and South American countries are benefiting and the U.S. is being glutted with shoddy work and cheap labor. I will be writing to our President again, today, and to my elected state officials to ask that they address these issues. I would urge each person to do the same, whatever your issues are. Change the people in office until they get done what needs to be done!
Though I don't totally agree, you have brought up some good points....and thank you for your service to our country.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was reelected because most Americans believe in freedom.
You believe in using your religious beliefs to take freedos away, based on your Bible.
You've been rejected.
DEal with it, sore loser!!
Obama was re-elected because the ghetto rats and other non-producers want more free stuff.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More examples of that tolerant liberalism we've all heard about.
Who's going to subsidize your health care if i leave?
Who pays the bill now?

When poor people or bankrupt walk into the ER!

USA GOV PAYS FOR THAT!

wake up.......ACA SAVES MONEY.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Now I can get back to my special reports about Benghazi.
Republican CEO: said this morning "Romney should call every CEO in America and tell them his 12 million jobs plan and how we can help"

He should also tell everyone!

Was it just hot air?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>HEADLINE: TEA PARTY OBSTINANCE KILLS AMERICA'S ECONOMY...REPUBLICANS NOW EXTINCT
This election just maintains the status quo. Don't forget we still have trade deficits, the AMT, the debt ceiling - all the things that were on the horizon still are. Let's hope the Republicans can kick the tea partiers to the curb and get on with the job they were elected to do instead of trying to obfuscate and posture to please their fringe components.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>see? now that's the kind of uniting and togetherness as a nation that the republican party offers...i respectfully request that you shove it up your a$$ ma'am
Right now this nation doesn't need "unity and togetherness". Save that crap for the Barney Show. What America needs is to block every hairbrained scheme Obama has in store for us during the next four years. This country will be much better off if he gets NOTHING done!
GOODBYE AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> keep barking idiot, your negative remarks against PRESIDENT OBAMA ARE NOW USELESS, DEAL WITH IT.
When his Obama Care doesn't help your idiot lazy ass, and he fcks up this country more than he did in the first 4 years in office. I guess your stupid fcking ass can always blame it on Bush. Don't blame Bush, fkface. Blame your own lame retarded ass. You were stupid enough to vote for him for a second term..DEAL WITH IT!!

ENJOY YOUR OBAMA CARE WELFARE TO WORK (NOT TO WORK) CHECKS WHILE THEY LAST. LOL

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was re-elected because the ghetto rats and other non-producers want more free stuff.
Obama was re-elected because America saw that Romney didn't stand for the voter and Ryan didn't stand for the people.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
New noreaster going to hit Hampton Roads, or are you safe?
I'm not in Hampton Roads. My internet server is in Hampton Roads.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's raining. Northeaster you know. DOW down 350. Is the crash on it's way?
Nah, rightwingers doing some selling off to try and prove their point, whatever that is. Plus the aformentioned issues with the German economy.
amazed

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

An electorial landslide!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

7.5 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Guatemala. Isn't that where many of Obama's gun runners are located? He should probably go down there and coordinate the relief efforts, something he hasn't done for his American disaster victims.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Fox news needs to get rid of Shawn Hannity. Besides being an annoying sonofabitch, nearly everybody he supports ends up losing. He's been on a losing streak since Nancy Pelosi became Speaker of the House.
Megyn Kelly can go too. I am so sick of her loud shrieking and inability to read the news from her teleprompter. She places emphasis on the words like a dumb ass kid learning to read and it is so irritating to listen to when she gets UPSET at what she's READING! Sounds like she's going to have a stroke and she gets on my last nerve! Then the personal idiotic remarks by these females negates anything they've been reporting on!

Megyn is as bad as the other females when it comes to fishing for compliments from the males. Fox News does have more attractive TELEPROMPTER READERS but that is where it ends. Affirmative Action must end and we see every time you turn on the tv!

Bill O'Reilley is another annoying sob who needs to go. He is worse than Donald Trump the way he's always promoting himself btw.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

LOL

WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!

DEMOCRATS RULE!

tea?

Just for drinking!

Whoop!
GOODBYE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
When his Obama Care doesn't help your idiot lazy ass, and he fcks up this country more than he did in the first 4 years in office. I guess your stupid fcking ass can always blame it on Bush. Don't blame Bush, fkface. Blame your own lame retarded ass. You were stupid enough to vote for him for a second term..DEAL WITH IT!!
ENJOY YOUR OBAMA CARE WELFARE TO WORK (NOT TO WORK) CHECKS WHILE THEY LAST. LOL
GOODBYE AMERICA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust that means you are leaving.
See, the country is getting better already.
ONE GOOD THING, THE DUDE CAN'T GET A THIRD TERM IN OFFICE. lol
SEE, THE COUNTRY IS LOOKING BETTER ALREADY.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Right now this nation doesn't need "unity and togetherness". Save that crap for the Barney Show. What America needs is to block every hairbrained scheme Obama has in store for us during the next four years. This country will be much better off if he gets NOTHING done!
how'd that work for ya before...losers?
Party Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

The Obama crowd will be furious when the milk runs dry of their freebies, probably within a year or so...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in Hampton Roads. My internet server is in Hampton Roads.
oh, well f*ck ya then...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

LETS CELEBRATE wrote:
Of course, I meant the democratic, compassionate jesus, not that scary f***ing republikhunt one ...hahahahahahahaha
amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,541 - 738,560 of1,078,808
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 1 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••