Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#797843 Nov 7, 2012
GOODBYE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA GOT RE-ELECTED BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, FOR ABORTIONS AND GAY MARRIAGE. LET'S TELL THE TRUTH HERE.. PLEASE!!
No need to shout or bring racist/bigotted remarks. The truth is that people recognize that the economy is greatly improved since the trough of 2009/2010 and that people didn't trust Romney's Machiavellian economic plans. It didn't help his cause that Romney/Ryan and the Republican party alienated women and minorities and couldn't be trusted with any Supreme Court nominations.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#797844 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped to reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal by sticking scissors in the back of its neck.
And you think two men shooting off their mouth is unforgiveable.
This is exactly why we're screwed.
You lost get over it and move on?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#797845 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
"Congratulations!! The BEST Man has Won!! 5 Stars for Barack Obama!! I stood in line 45 minutes to vote in this area.. Well..Worth my Time!!!
Love Me,, or Not!!"
Do you know how much your fine and prison time for not having health insurance? I bet you have no clue!

Do not worry, you will find out very quick when the IRS come knocking on your door.

And soon but too late you will wakeup and realize that elections have consequences!
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797846 Nov 7, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no it won't.
I'm gonna be on it like a fly on shit.
NO, FETCH, THIS IS THE MOST IRONIC POST ON THE THREAD.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797847 Nov 7, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is any sign at all that it's not going anywhere....
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...
Even the cheerleaders are asking questions.
Carol, did you see the kittens I posted for you?
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797848 Nov 7, 2012
WELL, DEBIL THINKS HE HAS FINALLY SOBERED UP ENOUGH TO GET THROUGH TONIGHT'S ELECTION.
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#797849 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Peppy;
That's enough chit chatting, get back out there and remove those Romney signs.
Thanks.
The people have spoken and we now know that even $800 million can't buy an election. We should all be happy, and Citizens United should be overturned and money taken out of politics.
Republican soul searching today
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797850 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Incest most often occurs in families where the perpetrator is well known to the victim, ie. a parent or a relative!
Incest often begins when the child reaches puberty!
Oprah Winfrey claims to have been a victim of incest and was IMPREGNATED by a RELATIVE! She gave birth to a baby boy but the child died shortly afterwards. Oprah did not want this child and the death should have been investigated as a possible child abuse case!
Barack Obama made a revolting remark four years ago in connection with abortion and not wanting his daughters to be burdened with unwanted pregnancies!
What is revolting about it?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#797852 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Payroll taxes are going to skyrocket Jan.1.
STFU you stupid rightwing Glen Beck wannabe. "payroll taxes going to skyrocket"!!! You people learned ZERO. It's crap like this that LOST you a Presidential election. The difference between the 2001 tax rate on the rich and that of the Bush tax cuts is less than 4%. less than 4%. Less than 4%. Keep up all your rightwing lies and the Repubs will never win anything again. And Obama's tax plan DOES NOT raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.00 per year.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#797853 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations Lily, I am sure you are quite pleased today.
Obama won, Alan Grayson headed back to Congress and Allen West kicked to the curb, what do you think? She should be drinking champagne today.
carol

Orlando, FL

#797854 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said your most important issue was the economy?
The Real Carol, religious fanatic has emerged!!! You're going off the deep end.
That's just the fallout of reaping what we have sown.

It hasn't even started yet.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797855 Nov 7, 2012
DEBIL HAD A DREAM IT WAS ALL OVER AN' HE WAS HUGGIN' CAROL AN' APPLYIN' THE OL' TUBE STEAK TO HER "WOUNDS." HAHAHAHAHAHAH, THING IS, IT WAS SO REAL...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797856 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No,the Chinese are our allies in that scenario, Homer saw the original Red Dawn, the one with Patrcik Swazye. Is yours the premise of the remake?
More like Kurt Russell in Escape from New York. Anarchy and total destruction being the main theme. Funny how we think alike, eh Homer?
Lincoln Duncan

Griffin, GA

#797857 Nov 7, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay attention to Real Dave. He's just an old Jane Fonda worshipping draft dodger who happens to think people that served honorably in the U.S. Navy are "sissies". His views are insignificant. Just ignore him.
So why do you feel Romney failed to make the grade?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#797859 Nov 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Incest most often occurs in families where the perpetrator is well known to the victim, ie. a parent or a relative!
Think about what you just said. Incest is always between family members. That's what incest is. Of course the perpetrator is going to be well known to the victim.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#797860 Nov 7, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much your fine and prison time for not having health insurance? I bet you have no clue!
Do not worry, you will find out very quick when the IRS come knocking on your door.
And soon but too late you will wakeup and realize that elections have consequences!
$675.00 and no one is knocking on anyone's door liar. This was Mitts plan, and everyone is insured in Massachusetts now; that is the goal.
THE DEBIL

Russia

#797861 Nov 7, 2012
HUH? WHAT??? ALREADY????
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#797863 Nov 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won, Alan Grayson headed back to Congress and Allen West kicked to the curb, what do you think? She should be drinking champagne today.
You left out Sacajawea Warren.
endtime

AOL

#797864 Nov 7, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#797865 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Things to do list:
1. Book that trip to Greece so I can get acclimated to what is yet to come.
2. Move more jobs overseas to avoid the brutal anti-business measures coming down the pipeline.
3. Buy a moped and get ready for $10 per gallon gas.
4. Convert all investments to Chinese stocks.
5. Write a book titled "The day Iran nuked Israel" and be the first to market with a book on this subject.
6. Cancel any and all retirement plans.
7. Create a new household budget based on unemployment wages.
8. Seek out suitable caves for alternate living potential. Beat others in claiming rights to the cave.
You're slow. Romney already did #2 and #4 seven years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Rattlesnake Logic 9 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]