Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798084 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>we don't know but i'll bet scalia is going to try to hang on until he turns to dust...
Citizens United has to be overturned.

Limbaugh is having a total meltdown!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#798085 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> OMG!! Whats a matter with you,THE DEBIL??
He's represents the kind of insanity that just reelected this president.

Welcome to another four years.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798086 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wow...how do you masturbate??
That's kind of a personal question, don't you think?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#798088 Nov 7, 2012
endtime wrote:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p

Interesting!

He predicted Obama's reelection twelve days before based on the Bible alone!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798089 Nov 7, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Winning.
I understand, you don't like to see the truth about Obama.

Westerville, OH

#798093 Nov 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Mediocre? I was under the impression that the current and future President was the Anti-Christ? is there something worse than the Anti-Christ now?
This Bible scholar predicted Obama's reelection twelve days before the election based on Bible prophecy alone!

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#798094 Nov 7, 2012
Biden wrote:
<quoted text> who do you think he is Jesus?? Tell Romney to go help he lost and has plenty of time on his hands. He's a big spender and millionaire shouldn't he donate millions to rebuild New York and New Jersey ???
Maybe he would of won if he wasn't so old fashion and clearly doesn't give a dam about helping those in need
Romney asked people to donate supplies and money at his rallies, what did Obama do?
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#798095 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens United has to be overturned.
Limbaugh is having a total meltdown!!
i know...i am actually listening by choice today!
carol

Orlando, FL

#798096 Nov 7, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Actually, Debil is the Anti-Christ anyways.
I really do feel sorry for you. You're in for a pretty big surprise in the next life.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#798097 Nov 7, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's for lunch at Shady Pines today? Fried spam on white?
spam puree

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#798098 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha!! great minds!
Only if you ignore the incorrect use of "too".

Westerville, OH

#798099 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
He gave his money to charity, more than Obama and Biden combined!

Harry Reed was wrong, Romney did paid his taxes! Reed never was asked to apologize by the liberal media.

Westerville, OH

#798100 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
Had you seen Obama's college transcripts?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#798101 Nov 7, 2012
Donald Trump (votes equals a loss Revolution). Right wing extremist along with wife cheating Newt Gingrich. Sore loser.
Ashamed

Edmonton, Canada

#798103 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for the person who will have to clean up the mess that Obama leaves.
You will feel bad for that person , providing of course that you vote for him, otherwise you will bash him just like your bashing Obama..once again the American arrogance shines brightly.

Westerville, OH

#798104 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Martinezjose1i,, You are joking right?? I am one of the million plus that does not have health insurance.. The place i work doesnt offer it.. BTW-->I am totally awake,, I am usually a Republican.. BUT I just Could stand Romney..Something about him.. Seems very fake..Like he is hiding something..Too bad you dont have a Tmail box.. to talk privately about this.. I feel like i had no choice,, Being in the situation I am in, as regards to personal life.. Everyone has their reasons..
You have no health insurance?

Do you know what your penalty will be?

No? I knew so!

Westerville, OH

#798106 Nov 7, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Martinezjose1i,, You are joking right?? I am one of the million plus that does not have health insurance.. The place i work doesnt offer it.. BTW-->I am totally awake,, I am usually a Republican.. BUT I just Could stand Romney..Something about him.. Seems very fake..Like he is hiding something..Too bad you dont have a Tmail box.. to talk privately about this.. I feel like i had no choice,, Being in the situation I am in, as regards to personal life.. Everyone has their reasons..
Romney was not totally conservative that was his problem, another MaCain!

After he attacked Herman Cain, Santorum and the others!

Actually, Hermain Cain was the fist liberal target! No blacks allowed in the Republican Party!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#798108 Nov 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Dyer was deceitful in putting the tv on the I-4 side of the new arena - that last minute design change just happened to fit in the hole that was there all along.. I don't want that track record. Maybe Sink would run again?
Sink is finished with elected office__she would have made a terrific governor though but that was then.

Hah, yeah Buddy has a shifty side for sure and that's actually a plus for governing this effed up state. His strength is that he can get elected___no politician is perfect.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#798110 Nov 7, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i know...i am actually listening by choice today!
Have the tv on in the other room, just heard him bleeting like a stuck pig.

Westerville, OH

#798111 Nov 7, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>You are entitled to your opinion, you see him as the anti-christ, I see him as an inept buffoon.
He is both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min RACE 99,313
Amy 4-1-15 8 min Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min RACE 5,831
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min SpaceBlues 52,427
amy 3-31-15 1 hr alice kravitz 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 185,990
dear abby4-1-15 again. 2 hr PEllen 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]