Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,927)

Showing posts 738,521 - 738,540 of1,072,709
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

God wrote:
<quoted text>
it was my will!
god loves liberals.
thank you god....now will you calm carol down? she's a bit unstable today

...amen
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>maybe, should i go back into the archives to rule out the spontaneous emotional aspect?
They're showing a picture on Fox News of Shakema and Laquisha or whatever their names are standing next to their mammy Moochelle. One thing for sure, they certainly did inherit their mammy's fat ass. They need to get on one of their mammy's government mandated sugar-free diet programs. Not a hateful comment, just an observation.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What we passed up yesterday became very evident in Romney's concession speech.
Not only did he continue to stay upbeat and positive but conservatives in the audience clapped when he said he would continue to pray for the president, his wife and two lovely daughters.
That's what we passed up.
Liberals would have been burning something to the ground.
Who passed it up, I watched and listened, he was very gracious.

How about you rightwingers try not passing up this part, time to get in the game -

"The nation, as you know, is at a critical point. At a time like this we can't risk partisan bickering and political posturing. Our leaders have to reach across the aisle to do the people's work, and we citizens also have to rise to occasion. We look to our teachers and professors. We count on you not just to teach, but to inspire our children with a passion for learning and discovery. We look to our pastors and priests and rabbis and counselors of all kinds to testify of the enduring principles upon which our society is built: Honesty, charity, integrity, and family. We look to our parents. Fromm the final analysis, everything depends o0n the success of our homes. We look to job-creators of all kinds. We're counting on you to invest, to hire, to step forward, and we look to Democrats and Republicans in government at all levels to put the people before the politics."

Maybe the tea baggers can learn something from Christie and Obama

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Payroll taxes are going to skyrocket Jan.1.
The fiscal cliff is coming no matter who is in office. Get in your time machine and retrieve those votes you cast in 2000 and 2004.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

The bottom line is that there is free phone assistance available to those who qualify but it is not an Obama administration program. Taxpayers do support the program but not through federal income taxes. And despite the screaming lady in the video, eligibility doesn’t hinge on Social Security, disability or food stamps; there’s no “buy one bag of chips, get an Obama phone free” promotion. Just because a woman holding a sign gets a microphone in her face doesn’t make her statements true.

idiots
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calm, homie. So we are now using "concern" instead of gloating? Why don't we just call it what it is?
Homer doesn't gloat. I recognize almost half the voters disagree with this president.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. Why would anybody be glad? Let me guess Fox News is saying Obama won because of the storm?
Nope, msnbc is.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>If one of the requirements to vote was to have a job, Romney would've won by a landslide.
If having a job was a requirement to run, Romney would not have been eligible.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calm, homie. So we are now using "concern" instead of gloating? Why don't we just call it what it is?
hey, easy there pal...everything's gonna be ok. can i get you anything?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Where's Carol, gunner, Ed, Nobrain, Fretard, Ind. Moron, I'mWrong, Emaam, Dweeb, etc. etc. etc.??
Many of us have told them how ignorant they are for years, tonight is proof!!
The good guy won. Just like in the movies!!
"nutsucker"
president nobama won. America lost.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

flack wrote:
Market down 300.
It's a reaction from a stunned wall street that was hoping a Republican POTUS would reverse some of the financial regs so they could get back to screwing everyone in sight.

At the same time gold is still in decline__not to mention oil prices.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiscal cliff is coming no matter who is in office. Get in your time machine and retrieve those votes you cast in 2000 and 2004.
HEADLINE: TEA PARTY OBSTINANCE KILLS AMERICA'S ECONOMY...REPUBLICANS NOW EXTINCT
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI is on it. Thanks for noticing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-...
I'm sure when he finds out Obama will order the FBI to "stand down".
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Homer wrote:
Well, I for one would have come on to Topix today if Romney had won and posted nothing but congratulations.
me too!

hee hee hee
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He was reelected because too many people have lost their moral compass, their bearings and their minds.
You helped reelect a president who has no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck.
Maybe you should think about that for a while.
Killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of its neck is one of those "women's health issues" Democrats keep talking about.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

According to one Tea Party leader, the reason for Mitt Romney’s loss to President Barack Obama is that he was not conservative enough and was “weak-kneed” and a throwback to Bob Dole and John McCain. The President Bush’s were not named, however.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

"I eagerly await the day the GOP establishment figures out that the 'safe' candidates are not getting the job done," stated Hughes. "The GOP needs to adhere to stricter ideological purity and put forth candidates that represent a significant difference in viewpoint from the Democrats that are creating devastating policies for Americans. The Republican Party has been shoving 'their' candidate down the throats of conservatives for years, and it's not working. It's time for them to wake up."

mmmmmmm...yeah
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If having a job was a requirement to run, Romney would not have been eligible.
BIFF-BAM!!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
president nobama won. America lost.
Peace
KMA
Still got a McCain sticker on your car?

Put a couple Mitt stickers on there.

Drive it for 16 years!

SHOW THE WORLD YOU ARE A LOSER!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, I for one would not have come on to Topix today if Romney had won calling people out by name in order to gloat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 738,521 - 738,540 of1,072,709
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 3 min meme 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Lord Hater 45,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••